Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fight club (c) Empty Fight club (c) 10/07/14, 09:07 am

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t124-bloody-knuckles-c-repeatable

Weapons brought:

“Hmm, I can see that you’re once again low on budget, am I right, Raizel?” asked Mr. Zen. Raizel frowned at him and answered, “Hey, how do you always know when I’m low on budget? And yes, I am. There’s isn’t any good paying job on the Job Board”. Mr. Zen sighed, folding his arms, he answered, “Well, your money isn’t your only trouble. You’ve been slacking off on your trainings due to your current worries, So I guess it’s time to confront you about it. Take a look at this.” Mr. Zen then threw a poster on the table. Raizel looked at it and realize that it is an underground arena. Raizel looked up from the poster, stared at Mr. Zen and asked, “And how is this going to help me?” Mr. Zen facepalmed, and this time answered, “You’re slow, aren’t you? It’s an underground arena. You not only get experiences, but you also get paid a hefty sum.” Raizel suddenly stood up and asked Mr. Zen, “So, where’s this arena?!” Mr. Zen chuckled and answer, “It’s under your favorite bar, Buffed Angels’ Bar. Just tell the bartender that you wanna enter the arena, and you’ll be led there.” Raizel shook Mr. Zen’s hand, thanked him, and rushed to his favorite bar, the Buffed Angels.

As he entered the bar, the bartender asked, “Hello, Raizel. The bar isn’t open yet, but I’m okay with serving you. Will it be beer or rum?” Raizel shook his head and said, “Nah, I’m not down or anything. I wanna enter the arena”. Hearing his answer, the bartender walked out of the counter and pulled a trapdoor up. “There, go ahead, Raizel. And good luck. If you manage to win first, your drinks will be on the house tonight!” Raizel’s eyes shone. He will not only get Huang as reward, but also drinks, lots and lots of drinks! Raizel walked into the trapdoor with a proud look. He’s confident in his ability, and he’s ready to prove it. After walking down a long staircase, he finally could hear cheerings, and could see a full view of an arena with tons of people cheering for the fighter they prefer. Raizel pushed his way through the crowds towards the counter. Finally reaching it, the man behind the counter asked, “Are you gonna bet for Orion or Cain? And how much?” Raizel cocked his head to one side and answered, “Uh, I’m here to register as a fighter.” After hearing that, the man behind the counter pushed him through the arena and shouted, “We have a new challenger, called…..” Raizel answered, “Raizel, just call me Raizel.” The man continued, “....Called Raizel! He’s here to claim the title of the strongest in Heliohapt from our champion, Cain! Let us welcome his first opponent, Orion, the Flash!” As Raizel looked at the crowd around him, he suddenly saw this guy, the guy named Orion walking in. “Let the fight...BEGIN!” After the man shouted the word “Begin”, Orion dashed towards Raizel, preparing to punch him. Utilizing his “Dodge Step” at the perfect moment allowed Raizel to barely dodge it. Raizel then retaliated with a slash on the stomach. Orion grabbed the wound in pain. Raizel didn’t spare him even a second, and slashed his hands that were shielding the wound. Raizel then kicked Orion down and shouted, “Is that all the arena have to offer?!” The crowd went wild after Raizel shouted that taunt. The shoutcaster laughed, and answer, “What a wonderful display of skills! Let us welcome the next challenger, Jazz, the Swordsman! May the best swordsman win. Begin!”

Before he even realized it, the man named Jazz popped up from nowhere and dashed towards Raizel, ready to slash at him. Raizel used his blade to perform his “Simple Parry”. He blocked the sword attack, and deflected it, pushing the opponent’s sword backwards. Taking advantage of this, Raizel slashed twice at a swift speed at Jazz’s chest, before stabbing right into his chest. Kicking him unto the floor, Raizel unsheathed his sword for his next opponent. Placing his hands in the air, he showered himself with the crowd’s adoration and cheer. “Wow, Jazz was taken down in a swift moment. Let’s see how our X-Factor Kid face again the one, the only, Cain!” Cain jumped out from the crowds and landed in front of Raizel. The crowd started screaming louder, and many people started chanting the name “Cain”.”Hmmm, Cain will be a tough person to take down…” thought Raizel as he noticed that Cain’s brass knuckle was pulsing with lightning as he slammed it on the ground when landing. “Let the final showdown, begin!” Raizel looked around and realized the ground was sandy-ish, which might help him out if his attempt now fails. Raizel made a dash towards Cain, and performed his “Falcon Blade” technique. Raizel unsheathed his sword in a single movement, and slashed Cain deeply in the chest. This made Cain roar, and punch Raizel. Raizel tried dodging, but he only managed to minimize the damage. He was shot back and hit the walls of the arena. Thank god, instead of finishing him off, Cain started placing his hands in the air, acting proud of his new scar, acting as if it doesn’t hurt. ”Urgh, his punches hurt. I need to deal with him quickly with that move.” thought Raizel as he slowly stood up. Raizel dashed towards Cain once again, and instead of attacking him, Raizel used “ground slash”, and slashed the sand right into Cain’s wide opened eyes. Cain screamed as he started rubbing and covering his eyes in agony. Raizel took advantage of this and started slashing nonstop at Cain, and finally ended it by stabbing Cain right into the stomach. The shoutcaster ran into the arena, and placed Raizel’s hands up in to the air, shouting, “People, your new champion, Raizel!” Raizel smiled as the crowd started cheering and chanting his name. The shoutcaster handed him a belt and his prize money. Raizel threw the belt to the crowd and shouted, “I’m only here for the money. You guys can have the belt!” The crowds started a fight as they all tried snatching the belt. Raizel chuckled as he left the arena for his bottomless flow of beer.

Stamina : 150/200

Abilities used:

Wordcount : 1050/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum