You are not connected. Please login or register

A HOLY PILGRIMAGE [CHAIN] Chapter 1:The First Step

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

It was a cold night as the duo made their home out of a cave. Within the cave, they had cut down trees for wood for the fire. This kept them warm at night. Catching any poor beast they saw for food and fur. Ghost and Moka truly adapted to life here as fast as they could.
As he wrote in his dream Journey of his first day going out to find what was missing.
So far it's been two weeks and not a sign, not a dream. However, his luck would finally change as he felt sleepy out of nowhere and it was only noon. As Ghost looked on he would lie down and then he would slowly but surely fall to sleep. Just as before it was that same strange dream he had. He was simply floating in darkness surrounded by nothing. What did all this mean?

He looked all over and yet there was nothing not even a sound. That is when he tried to let out a mighty scream.
This scream was so hard it could break the glass. Off a ceiling if it wanted to. But not a note came out of Ghost Mouth. That was when he heard a voice again. It was the same voice as before. Ghost looked around yet again and could not see anyone and that was when the voice would say to him. " Fear not my Golden one, this is only the first step in a greater plan. That is bigger than even you and I. You have lost not only your body but your soul and I will help you regain them both." He could not respond to the man's voice but he did him loud and clearly and this put Ghost at a stalemate indeed.

Wc300/1,000

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Deep within this crazy dark space. Ghost would be floating inside of it. True he was dreaming but if this taught him anything it was that this was no dream. Looking around he could not see a thing but it was like he could see a blurry version of someone. Just who was this person if anything and what did they want?

Soon there was that voice again and this time it was clear to hear. "Fear not and be brave my Golden one. You see before you is a quest and within this journey of yours. You will find all of the answers you seek. That is a statue of a certain being." You must seek out and meditate before a statue of the magician Panpan Kalmyk. He is one of the four members who pioneered what is now known as Holy Magic."

Still, Ghost was at a loss for words as he did not know what any of this meant. That is when he would respond to all of this. "Yo listen up, old creepy voice. Just what in the living hell is going on here? Why do I need to do that or even want to." Just then he would feel his body falling at a high speed. Soon enough he would be caught.

As Ghost was trying to catch his breath. He realized that something had caught him instead. As Ghost looked on or at least he tried to. The golden light would be no more and that is when the voice spoke to him again. "You are doing all this because the world needs you to do all this. You are doing all this because you need you to do all this."

As Ghost looked on he would give a smile and then would say to him. Well then if that's the case where do I start to crazy journey you speak of?" Soon the voice would not say a word as four hours went by and then it would say to Ghost. Go to the north and under the snow. There you will find Lord PanPan Statue. Under it, you will fall into a dream-like state and step one will be completed."

As soon as he said that Ghost would answer with a new question. "But why do I need to do this for me? I have all that I need and will ever want?"

Wc401
TWC701/1,000

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

There was no answer as it was as quiet as a graveyard.
As he woke up he would look around but he was not where he went to sleep. He was right where he needed to be. But how in the world did he get here? Looking at Moka she was already mediating. Ghost did not have long and he finally decided it was time to start this long journey.

As he tried and he tried it was extremely hard to just sit there and think. He did not even know what to think about and it was really stupid. He spent seven days doing this until finally, he started to get help. As he had a conversation with Moka she explained to him. To truly meditate one must learn to let go of mindful thinking and just let it flow.

But what is it that he has to let go of? It's been a long time coming but what he must learn to let go of is. None other than negatively and that's the problem. As he took a deep breath it started to click on him. The first path was to let go of all negatively to better understand the world. But he must understand exactly what is the world and that it is full of negative if nothing else.

Ghost would soon start to make progress within this world of his. Soon he started to see a being and this person was none other than the magician Panpan Kalmyk. A very powerful spell caster who shook aside his emotions and only then did he become his full self. Ghost would watch Kalnyk cast spells of old. Soon he would see him create the elements.

More or so summon them and he did with a mighty wave of his Rukh. As he sent the elements going into one way. Ghost would open his eyes. As Moka was standing over him. As Ghost was floating in the air. His skin was glowing just like the moonlight. As he looked on he would give a smile. As Moka would bow to him and say to him, your Majesty. But as soon as she did that he would stop glowing and float back down.

Ghost has completed the first step of his journey. He could now see the world a little better if nothing else. He does not see the world as love or hate. But rather light and darkness whatever that may be. But something about his aura was different if anything.

Wc422/1,000
Twc 1,123

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum