You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lord's Gather Once More [Julius/Lagi/Sara]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the night sky descended over Tartarus, the realm ruled by the enigmatic Overlord Requiem Jynx, the lord surveyed his kingdom, a routine he had followed every night for the past fifteen days. His eyes, guided by the power of his djinn, were privy to the events that had unfolded – the fall of Octavius and the devastation that befell Reim. It marked the closure of a chapter in Jynx's past, prompting him to focus on the present and future. Despite the bittersweet nature of these events, Jynx ensured that his family and personal matters were well managed by the loyal Sogaxod spawns under his command.

In anticipation of his friend's return, Jynx awaited updates from the scouts who were keeping an eye on the situation. As the night progressed, the scouting team returned, their beastly forms bowing silently before their lord. The captain stepped forward to convey the news.

"My lord, the return team has come back and is now heading forward."

"Speak. Where is he?" Jynx inquired with an air of authority.

"My Overlord, we caught a glimpse of the combat strategist, Lord Julius," the captain replied, providing coordinates that Jynx followed to meet Julius. As he approached, Jynx observed Julius's figure and greeted him with a question.

"So, how was it? The very end of a hero? Did you achieve what you desired?" Jynx's voice held a curious tone as he handed back the arm that had been entrusted to him for safekeeping. "I'm glad you returned, my comrade. I hope you harbor no ill will about my abrupt departure from the battle."

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The battle had left Julius tired, he had lost a part of himself in the chaos of battle when an unknown woman in white armor had made an attack on his back while Julius was fighting a Magi and Fanalis King Candidate, and that Fanalis' right-hand man a Lizard who went by Sly.   He ended up having to face four powerful people, but it went all according to plan, well besides his Swordmaster Yurameshi losing an arm to the unknown woman.  All in all, it was a trade-off he was good with, the man did not need an arm to finish training Julius in the Arts of the Kina Samurai Sword.  It had taxed him however, Julius had almost run out of Magoi in that battle. His efforts were rewarded however, and now it was time to fall back and regroup, patch Yurameshi up, get him and Jack trained in the power of their Household Vessels, and be done with it all.   They would return to Reim and cause a restart to the nation.  But first, Lagi El Nagi, The Over Lord Jynx of Tartarus.

In Classic Julius was traveling, he could travel faster than any man, woman, or dungeon, beast that he knew of, using the power of Zoran's step Julius was able to run insanely quickly.  As Always when he was in the great country lands of Tartarus, Julius did not wear his armor, he allowed his black Skeleton form to be seen by all.  Of course, Julius had to take a boat from Reim to get here, but assisted by his magic instead of months it took days.  

Now Julius approached the country eager to get back the hand he had given Jynx to escape from Reim unharmed.  Jynx had held up his part of the bargain, unlike Eight, who was nowhere to be found during this fight.  He wondered how that would affect the Dark Metal Vessel he had, and he was surprised to have caught a glimpse of the Contractor at work.  Julius learned two things in Reim's assault. He needed to improve his skill as a Magician and a swordsman, and also That the Magi that had come to stop him could contest him with hand casting. Though the effects seemed to drain them, that magi was killable.  

After enough traveling Julius was met along his travels by his countrymen and Lord Jynx. Julius was greeted warmly with a question. Julius nodded his head as an informal greeting to his friend and brother-in-arms. The Duo had been slaying each other's enemies since Kina.   "Lord Junx, you honor me with your presence upon my arrival.  I was successful in Killing Octavious, Leader of the Fanalis Corps, Dual King Candidate, and champion of Reim. One of my men lost an arm against a woman in white armor that had impressive magic tools.  He will live. " Julius spoke cheerfully, he was riding his victory still.  

Holding his arm outstretched the forearm bone peeked out from underneath the black cloak he wore during travels here.  His hand within the 5 meters of his body glowed to life as the magic circle in the palm shined for a second before it flew back into place reattaching as if it had all been an illusion.
"And allow me to thank you again, Lord Jynx. We achieved a lot in this raid. "

Sara Mcdonald

Sara Mcdonald
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sara had finally chosen to return and go to Tartarus, the city built for dungeon beasts. She had heard the rumors of how big and expansive it was but was truly shocked when she approached the gates. Several guards looked at the mammoth woman and smiled but did not appear scared just because of how she looked.

"Excuse me could you relay a message to Jynx I am here to speak to this man, just mention the name Sara Mcdonald, and he will know who I am."

Sara would patiently wait by the gates waiting to be told where to meet the man. She was unsure how often people asked to meet him but considering this was a dungeon beast city she was sure it was often. She was told the general direction he would be located as she began to walk this way, her heavy steps causing the ground to shake with each step. Still, she got a lot of waves from people as the city seemed so welcoming, it felt nice to be accepted instead of feared.

She would spot two men talking and her heart skipped a beat, one of these two was likely Lagi. His name now being Jynx she could not exactly say out loud that name or even rush up to him. She would make sure his past was not known with her connection to him. She would be standing around a hundred yards away waiting for the guard to introduce who she was exactly before she would try to approach.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Jynx acknowledged Julius's remarks with a nod, acknowledging the assistance Julius received from his companions. While Jynx was accustomed to solo combat, recognizing the value of reliable allies was a lesson he had recently learned.

"The recent events have revealed much about my capabilities. Despite my considerable power, there's still a journey ahead in terms of both strength and strategy. I've already started exploring new avenues to enhance my abilities. Time will tell if these endeavors prove beneficial."

The experimental Beezlebub hive held the potential for significant firepower, a tool Jynx hoped would bolster his strength and capabilities.

"Let's head back to Tartarus. The Sogaxods collected DNA, but the lava may have damaged the samples. It's uncertain whether we'll return with anything substantial, but it's worth the attempt."

During their return journey, Jynx spotted a familiar figure in the distance, becoming more recognizable as they approached the main gates of Tartarus. Sara, standing there, drew Jynx's attention. A guard approached, beginning to explain the situation to Jynx.

"Lord Jynx, This woman cla-"
"Don't worry, I know who she is. She's the mother of my firstborn son. We have a history, but she tends to come and go like the wind."

Jynx, turning to Julius, offered an apologetic smile. "Family matters and all that, you know how it is."

Returning his gaze to Sara, Jynx spoke again. "So, you've returned. I've kept my promise, a place for people like us. The Tartans, Solomon's chosen. This is home, and, of course, you are always welcome here, Sara."

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Julius noted the woman who approached and made a note that Jynx had a firstborn son. He would have to meet him and gauge his power and see if he was anything like his father.   "At last I can not be staying my friend. I came to deliver news in person."  Julius stepped closer as he handed him a handwritten parchment, it was a letter from the news of Reim's response to their attack.  It detailed how Reim claimed to step foot on its enemies. They planned to March on them, them likely being Tartarus.   "It is unfortunate that our friendship has brought the rage of Reim upon you and that meaning Tartarus. Take steps to prepare, after seeing the power of a household vessel in use I will be training my companions to access this power themselves.  I would recommend you find your own household members.  "

He would give Jynx the heads up so he could prepare his men and his new lands and power for the future. It was better to build the navy and ground forces Jullius thought, but Jynx was a smart man with many resources. " If you could find out about this woman in white armor then that would be great. If not do not fret for I will draw them out. I am not done with Reim, but for the rest of my plan, I need to head to Kou, where I started my first plague. I think it is time I played the part of Emperor. "

With that Julius lowered his head in respect. He turned to face Sara. " It is a pleasure to have met you and I hope to see you soon. For now, I must take my leave so I can start my return in Kou.

Julius would then call fourth Zoran's weapon equipped, as lightning raced around him.   "Remember that book I gave you we can stay in touch until we meet again. Send word if Reim moves and I will do the same. Together we can reshape this world. Good-bye my friend"

EXIT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum