Sodei Golems First Batch

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sodei Golems First Batch Empty Sodei Golems First Batch 06/10/23, 08:37 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

These two NPCs come from and are registered to the Artifact, Sodei. I would like to spend the funds to upgrade both into A-tier NPCs. The racials are free D-tier and I am spending TP to upgrade them.
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t13316-moonlit-reunion-brews-a-stormprivateplotfaction#72847

Name: Thousand One - 1st Daughter of Adon
Tier: A
Damage Required to Defeat: A + A-tier Armor
Description: A 6m tall golem that resembles a suit of armor with glowing golden eyes. It has a thick and powerful frame and wields a sword and shield which are integrated into its body and can fold in and out of the way to allow the golem's hands to move. Thousand One is also rather intelligent being capable of speech and dealing with complex subjects such as debating ethics or competing competently in chess.
Weapons:
Integrated Sword - The 2m long sword is part of the golem's body and deals A-tier damage, but does not have its own independent durability sharing damage taken to the rest of the golem's body.
Integrated Shield - The 1.5m shield is part of the golem's body and blocks A-tier damage, but does not have its own independent durability sharing damage taken to the rest of the golem's body.
Traits:
Trait Name: Soldier Golem Physiology
Trait Tier:  A
Trait Requirement: Soldier Golem Race
Trait Description: A golem born to the line of Sodei with strength and perfect illusion spells used as the basis for its form. The Soldier Golem is a dense construct of magic capable of creating armored illusions of itself in order to perform overwhelm enemies and tackle mass labor projects.
Trait Effect:

• Has a body coated in an armor of strength magic providing
    defensive durability equal to the golem's tier.

• Has an A-tier sword and shield integrated into its body. These integrated weapons count as the golem's flesh and do not have independent durability values.

• Can fly at A-tier speeds.

• Capable of unleashing 8 D-tier perfect illusion magic clones of itself once per thread. These clones can move up to 30m away from itself and each one can execute Thousand One's abilities.

Abilities:
Thousand Swords - Thousand One uses perfect illusion magic to create 8 D-tier perfect illusion copies of its sword. Each copy has its own D-tier item durability phantom copy and can move freely within 50m of itself.
One Divide - Thousand One slashes down with its blade dealing A-tier damage.
Thousand Divide - Thousand one slashes back and forth for a total of 8 D-tier attacks.
Towering Shield - Thousand One raises its shield and blocks A-tier damage.
Tempest Army, Charge! - Only usable in the presence of its clones or its own line of golem children and requires at least two others to perform. Thousand One shouts for the golems to charge drawing them in with strength magic to create a wedge formation with Thousand One at the head. The formation then shoots forward at A-tier speed for 60m dealing A-tier damage to those in their path. The trajectory of this charge can turn up to 90 degrees. The size of the attack varies depending on how many golems are available to join in.

Name: Thousand Clouds - First Son of Thousand One
Tier: A
Damage Required to Defeat: A
Description: A 6m tall golem surrounded by misty giving the appearance that it is made of clouds. Occasional flashes of electricity pulse from within the shroud of cloud. Slimmer and less durable than its mother, Thousand cloud appears to be more bulky due to the clouds.
Weapons: N/A
Traits:
Trait Name: Storm Golem Physiology
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: Storm Golem Race
Trait Description: A golem born to the line of Sodei. Adon imubed with storm magic made union with Thousand One and these magics were used as the basis for its form. The Storm Golem is swifter and lighter than its mother despite being more fragile and also possesses average intelligence making it capable of independently dealing with complex problems.
Trait Effect:

• Has a body coated in an a shroud of storm magic 0.5m thick surrounding its body. The lightning within the clouds deals A-tier shock damage in response to being attacked with retaliation arcs of lightning reaching up to 3m away.

• Immune to water and lightning damage.

• Capable of flight at A-tier speeds.

• Once per thread the golem is capable of unleashing a strength enhanced storm of magic. Black storm clouds spread from its body up to 20m away and spin forming a cyclone with the golem at the center. B-tier force water charged with B-tier lightning is then sprayed in all direction up to an additional 30m away.

Abilities:
Torrential Downpour - The golem punches its fist unleashing a 3m diameter column of water splashing up to 30m away dealing A-tier impact damage.
Cloud Cover - Thick black clouds are expelled from Thousand Cloud's mouth spreading over a 80m area. The clouds deal no damage but instead cover anything inside them in dense moisture leaving those touched by the clouds soaked for 3 posts.
Cloud Step - Thousand Cloud concentrates storm winds at its feet and with an explosive burst, launches itself in one direction at incredible speeds allowing it to move 50m nearly instantly.
Thundering Cloud - The golem creates a large crack of lightning within its fist or foot during a strike in order to produce a rumbling thunder at the moment of impact dealing A-tier damage.
Thousand Thunder - The golem performs rapid Thundering Clouds in succession dealing 8 D-tier strikes, each dealing 5m knock back to the target due to the storm magic passive..

Last edited by Zion on 10/10/23, 08:16 am; edited 3 times in total

2Sodei Golems First Batch Empty Re: Sodei Golems First Batch 08/10/23, 09:50 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Soldier Golem is missing a tier, and I'm assuming these are meant to be the plot traits upgraded to A-tier?

3Sodei Golems First Batch Empty Re: Sodei Golems First Batch 08/10/23, 10:05 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Tier added.

And yes, those are the D tier plot traits that come free with these golems as per Sodeis description. It says they don't upgrade with tier but not that can't be upgraded via points. I have a lot of unspent TP if they can't be treated as racials but it seemed appropriate given the nature of these golems.

" The Plot NPCs do not receive free magic tools and their plot trait does not upgrade with their tier. The trait must be based on the magic types imbued in its lineage back to Adon."

4Sodei Golems First Batch Empty Re: Sodei Golems First Batch 08/10/23, 11:52 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The racials could be a fair trade in terms of a plot trait in order to make them more rounded out. It depends what others say, if it needs to be split up points will need to spent. If so plot trait will be defined a bit more to grant you those benefits. You would have enough points if they were individual traits, so 1/2 approved either way.

5Sodei Golems First Batch Empty Re: Sodei Golems First Batch 09/10/23, 12:48 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Can run at B-tier speeds and capable of flight at B-tier speeds

This is two speed traits, flight should be a trait

Capable of unleashing 8 C-tier perfect illusion clones of itself once per thread. These clones can move up to 30m away from itself and each one possesses its own D-tier armor shield of strength magic. Due to the perfect illusion magic passive, these clones each have an additional phantom copy with D-tier item durability.

This is Omega tier amounts of effects. 8 C tier is 2 A and 1 Omega

6Sodei Golems First Batch Empty Re: Sodei Golems First Batch 09/10/23, 05:02 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Can run at B-tier speeds and capable of flight at B-tier speeds

This is two speed traits, flight should be a trait

It is one speed trait with two aspects of speed in one. There are several precedents for this within racials such as Imuchakk, Lava Beast, and others.

Capable of unleashing 8 C-tier perfect illusion clones of itself once per thread. These clones can move up to 30m away from itself and each one possesses its own D-tier armor shield of strength magic. Due to the perfect illusion magic passive, these clones each have an additional phantom copy with D-tier item durability.

This is Omega tier amounts of effects. 8 C tier is 2 A and 1  Omega

C reduced to D, Strength magic shield is extra due to the unique power of Sodei which states the golem is affected by both spells used in its creation. One spell created an armored golem, the other created clones. The perfect illusion phantom copies shouldn't count towards potency as it is a magic type passive. But I will replace the perfect illusion passive with the armor granting effect so the potency isn't inflated too much but both spell effects are considered.

7Sodei Golems First Batch Empty Re: Sodei Golems First Batch 10/10/23, 04:54 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

2/2

Code:
These two NPCs come from and are registered to the Artifact, Sodei. I would like to spend the funds to upgrade both into A-tier NPCs. The racials are free D-tier and I am spending TP to upgrade them.
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t13316-moonlit-reunion-brews-a-stormprivateplotfaction#72847

[b]Name:[/b] Thousand One - 1st Daughter of Adon
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] A + A-tier Armor
[b]Description:[/b] A 6m tall golem that resembles a suit of armor with glowing golden eyes. It has a thick and powerful frame and wields a sword and shield which are integrated into its body and can fold in and out of the way to allow the golem's hands to move. Thousand One is also rather intelligent being capable of speech and dealing with complex subjects such as debating ethics or competing competently in chess.
[b]Weapons:[/b]
Integrated Sword - The 2m long sword is part of the golem's body and deals A-tier damage, but does not have its own independent durability sharing damage taken to the rest of the golem's body.
Integrated Shield - The 1.5m shield is part of the golem's body and blocks A-tier damage, but does not have its own independent durability sharing damage taken to the rest of the golem's body.
[b]Traits:[/b]
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Soldier Golem Physiology
[b]Trait Tier:[/b]  A
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Soldier Golem Race
[b]Trait Description:[/b] A golem born to the line of Sodei with strength and perfect illusion spells used as the basis for its form. The Soldier Golem is a dense construct of magic capable of creating armored illusions of itself in order to perform overwhelm enemies and tackle mass labor projects.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]

[list][*]Has a body coated in an armor of strength magic providing
defensive durability equal to the golem's tier.

[*]Has an A-tier sword and shield integrated into its body. These integrated weapons count as the golem's flesh and do not have independent durability values.

[*]Can fly at A-tier speeds.

[*]Capable of unleashing 8 D-tier perfect illusion magic clones of itself once per thread. These clones can move up to 30m away from itself and each one can execute Thousand One's abilities.
[/list]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Thousand Swords[/i] - Thousand One uses perfect illusion magic to create 8 D-tier perfect illusion copies of its sword. Each copy has its own D-tier item durability phantom copy and can move freely within 50m of itself.
[i]One Divide[/i] - Thousand One slashes down with its blade dealing A-tier damage.
[i]Thousand Divide[/i] - Thousand one slashes back and forth for a total of 8 D-tier attacks.
[i]Towering Shield[/i] - Thousand One raises its shield and blocks A-tier damage.
[i]Tempest Army, Charge![/i] - Only usable in the presence of its clones or its own line of golem children and requires at least two others to perform. Thousand One shouts for the golems to charge drawing them in with strength magic to create a wedge formation with Thousand One at the head. The formation then shoots forward at A-tier speed for 60m dealing A-tier damage to those in their path. The trajectory of this charge can turn up to 90 degrees. The size of the attack varies depending on how many golems are available to join in.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Thousand Clouds - First Son of Thousand One
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] A 6m tall golem surrounded by misty giving the appearance that it is made of clouds. Occasional flashes of electricity pulse from within the shroud of cloud. Slimmer and less durable than its mother, Thousand cloud appears to be more bulky due to the clouds.
[b]Weapons:[/b] N/A
[b]Traits:[/b]
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Storm Golem Physiology
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Storm Golem Race
[b]Trait Description:[/b] A golem born to the line of Sodei. Adon imubed with storm magic made union with Thousand One and these magics were used as the basis for its form. The Storm Golem is swifter and lighter than its mother despite being more fragile and also possesses average intelligence making it capable of independently dealing with complex problems.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]

[list][*]Has a body coated in an a shroud of storm magic 0.5m thick surrounding its body. The lightning within the clouds deals A-tier shock damage in response to being attacked with retaliation arcs of lightning reaching up to 3m away.

[*]Immune to water and lightning damage.

[*]Capable of flight at A-tier speeds.

[*]Once per thread the golem is capable of unleashing a strength enhanced storm of magic. Black storm clouds spread from its body up to 20m away and spin forming a cyclone with the golem at the center. B-tier force water charged with B-tier lightning is then sprayed in all direction up to an additional 30m away.
[/list]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Torrential Downpour[/i] - The golem punches its fist unleashing a 3m diameter column of water splashing up to 30m away dealing A-tier impact damage.
[i]Cloud Cover[/i] - Thick black clouds are expelled from Thousand Cloud's mouth spreading over a 80m area. The clouds deal no damage but instead cover anything inside them in dense moisture leaving those touched by the clouds soaked for 3 posts.
[i]Cloud Step[/i] - Thousand Cloud concentrates storm winds at its feet and with an explosive burst, launches itself in one direction at incredible speeds allowing it to move 50m nearly instantly.
[i]Thundering Cloud[/i] - The golem creates a large crack of lightning within its fist or foot during a strike in order to produce a rumbling thunder at the moment of impact dealing A-tier damage.
[i]Thousand Thunder[/i] - The golem performs rapid Thundering Clouds in succession dealing 8 D-tier strikes, each dealing 5m knock back to the target due to the storm magic passive..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum