You are not connected. Please login or register

Homeward, East!(Travel|Ghost)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Homeward, East!(Travel|Ghost) Empty Homeward, East!(Travel|Ghost) 02/10/23, 03:19 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The dawn of a new chapter coincided withe the dawn of a new day. Zion was standing at the docks waiting somewhat impatiently for the transport ship to finish loading it's cargo so the passengers could embark. The magician paced back and forth uncomfortable with the wait. Were he on his own, then he would have simply flown across the sea as he had when he first came to Reim. But things were different now. Different in so many ways. One of which was that he no longer traveled alone.

"Yaaaawn!~ There you are. I thought maybe you left without me when I woke up to find you'd already checked out of your room."

The half awake comment came from Cornelia as she stretched out the fatigue from her nights rest. Zion glanced at her and noticed that her stretch made her voluptuous bosom stand out so much that a nearby dock worker had lost focus staring at them and wound up walking right off the docks and into the brine below. The silver haired magician sighed and shook his head.

"If I had tried, you would have known. Don't think I haven't noticed your hairs snooping around the inn. While I may be able to leave you in the dust at full speed, I'm not interested in suffering through the earful you'd give me when you eventually caught up. It's not like I've kept my destination secret from you. Don't worry, Cornelia. I've acknowledged your talents and have need of your skills. I won't ditch you so easily."

Just as Zion finished saying so, he noticed the ships second mate come forward to signal other passengers that it was time to begin boarding. There may be yet others traveling with them, so Zion forces himself to be a bit more patient. He turned back to look towards town to see if the others would make it.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Just another day in this crazy world of his. Ghost was still a bit banged up from battle after battle. But alas he was still standing and ready to go.
As he was walking to the docks it was about that time he met up with his recon team he sent ahead. He did all he could do in this place. But now was the time to go meet a certain person. As he had questions he needed answering and only that person could answer it.
As he and Moka made it ever so close to the docks. Ghost would noticed a familiar rukh.

As he was walking he would he eating popcorn and being ever so calm. As he did make it to the docking yard. He would see his good old pal Zion. Soon Ghost would wave him down and say to him. "Hey Zi ummmmm what's up. Ain't see you since we fought against that talking hand thing." Just as he said that he would look over to the ship and give a smile. "So ummmm you headed my way I take it?" As the sun light beamed off his sunglasses.

Wc196
-40 for his trait

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Surprise painted the magician's expression when Ghost made his approach but it was quickly wiped away in favor of an amicable smile. From the mans words it would seem that this meeting was merely a coincidence. But Zion had told Ghost where he was going when they last met. For them to be going the same way by chance was either the hand of fate at work, or Ghost had trouble admitting the real reason. Either way, after fighting alongside one another through two battles now, Zion felt a bit more reassured if the bandaged magician was also going to Magnostadt. Perhaps Ghost had his own business there, but having a reliable ally in the region would be invaluable. Especially when up against a cunning old spider like Kornel Klien.

"It certainly does appear that way. As I explained before, I'm returning home to Magnostadt. The man behind those attacks is still working his poisonous plans and it's my responsibility to put an end to it. How about you? What takes you to the east?"

The question was asked on the move as Zion, eager to set sail, moved to board the ship. Cornelia followed behind keeping to herself, seemingly disinterested and focused elsewhere. He feelers constantly probing the surrounding area. Even at sea, she remained vigilant of ambushes. The memory of the assassins still fresh in her mind. Zion was tense as well, though for entirely different reasons. Rather than thoughts of attack, his mind was filled with thoughts of home. Of his mentor, Casvallion. The workers and the steward, Jericho, who were in Zion's employ. His friend, Noir. And the home his late father had left for him. He simply could not wait.

As the sails unfurled, the storm kitsune would use his power over gusts and gales to keep the wind at their backs. He worked tirelessly throughout the journey to make sure they arrived as fast as possible. But even with all his efforts the 6 week voyage could only be expedited by a week. A little over a month later, they made port on the western edge of the continent and Zion hurried off the ship as though he were a seasick land lubber who longed for solid ground. But his flight took him far past the solid docks. Eastward. To home.

Travel Reim -> Magno: 200+/200

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

This was interesting to say the least. As he did not know that Zion was from Magnostadt. It's true on what they say. You learn something new everyday if you let yourself learn it. Just as he was finishing up his popcorn.
He would then take his time to respond to Zion question.
As he shook up the now empty popcorn bin. He would then say to him. "Wellllll going over there to do something of the sorts. A little fly told me I might be needed that way." Ghost would say that before he would baird the massive ship.

He spent so much time in this country he needed to head out on his own now. But what waits this being and his crew. Only time would tell.

As days passes the group would finally arrive in Magnostadt. It was a sight to see and Ghost would only yawn. As he new what time it was. Looking over he did not see Zion anyone on board the ship. Ghost would only put his sun glasses back on and be on on his. As there was no time to be playing around anyway.

Reim to Magnostadt
Wc 200+

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum