You are not connected. Please login or register

The Day of White Flames, The Conversion of Magnostadt.

+3
Noir Ecryola
Gilles
Solomon's Proxy
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The sea of flames washed across the path ahead but Zion did not stop his advance. The ring at his finger shone with the light of magoi as Deep Blue summoned a Sea Treanch 30m in diameter in front of Zion. The flames and water met causing a large gap in the wall of flames which filled with hot steam. Zion barged through that gap and his previously mentioned attacks quickly brought chaos and confusion to the enemy lines causing the enemy to route. Thankfully, Zion did not need to worry about his companions as one was immune to the flames while the other was at a safe distance.

As the enemy routed, Zion stood there covered in moisture from the steam he'd rushed through when suddenly a hand on his shoulder caused him to turn around. Cornelia had noticed the newly approaching threat first, her feelers sensing the rise of the plants and marked the woman who rode them upwards. The half Imuchakk woman skaooed her pouch of soft stones and fired another tempest volley targeting the branches that impaled the innocent attempting to snap it and free the poor man. "Somebody help him!" She shouted, hoping there was one among the grounds who could save the stranger before he died of his wounds.

Seeing the destruction and his companion engage it, Zion frowned.

"I see. Thank you for telling me. It seems these maniacs are everywhere..."

The fox complained as he flew into the air and approached the woman stopping at her elevation 20m away. The various tails had returned to their normal shape and in his hand was the Sage's Swordwand ready and pointed at the woman. But he did not attack, Cornelia had already made a move yet Zion still felt the need to challenge the man woman's ideology.

A pyre for the damned souls, you say? And what exactly makes the souls of those present so damned? For fire worshipers, you seem to disdain the most precious flame of all. The fire of life and the flame of will. These people have their faults, but they have dreams and there is a good chance some of them have even done good deeds. What makes you so sure of their sin?"

The silver fox stood in the air, his cloths and tails billowing in the storm winds that held him there. He wanted to get inside the city, to help stop the fires. But he could not simply ignore the plight of these people who were right in front of him. Meanwhile, Zafar was dejected as he landed and prepared to sow more chaos only to find the target of his aggression had broken and scattered. The lava beast's ember eyes searched and settled on the strangers who had also been attacking the armies curious as to who exactly they were.

---

Casvallion left Thousand One to guard the gate and then nodded towards Asher's words. It was good if they were true, but he found himself silently skeptical. He had heard this young guard commander was most skilled in Cinder magic. Despite his age, he also had time to dabble in water magic deeply enough to live up to his boasting? Casvallion couldn't be sure, but he was not in the mood to bring it up either and simply Followed Asher's lead into the city with Thousand Clouds close behind.

Magoi: 370/420
Stamina: 200/280

Notes:

Abilities/Tools:

Traits:

NPCs:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Esau was impressed as he watched the assailant coming at him, the constant fire had him bracing as his borg was the only thing that protected him although the fire itself was intense he let out a gasp, as he pointed his staff forward creating a ball of super dense gravity as he began to whip it real good behind her, hoping to pull her back away from him and make her dizzy. He would then throw another solid punch forward, knowing that he was still going to take some damage. His borg would begin to crack and then he knew what he would have to do.

"I don't need to beat you, I JUST NEED TO KEEP YOU RIGHT HERE WITH ME!" He screamed out as he held his staff close to him and began chanting under his breath, before all of a sudden a superdense shield appeared around him. As though the air itself had begun to bend around him as he became The Center of it all, the buildings around his giant frame turning into boulders as he looked like a colorless star pulling everything into his orbit. The hardened materials became a second sphere around him as it whipped around, and then finally a third sphere of the air itself an atmosphere essentially as he even pulled the air with him.

With this, he would move forward toward Gilles knowing that he was likely to lose this fight, but he just needed to keep her long enough. But he knew that she would likely play into this, after all her entire plan hinged on time as well.

On the battlefield outside the walls Chaos was reigning, and amidst it all both armies found themselves under immense pressure, and even with their fire around their bodies, they seemed to only come across one decision. With the fox-boy and his companions intent on wiping them out, they knew their goal here was not to fight, but to burn. The armies would immediately disperse into the crowd of citizens, only distinguished by the burning flames that coated their bodies in white-hot flames. Some of them would run out and away to try and burn those that were leaving. Then there were those who rushed into the city so that they could keep up their job and aid the non-combatant

Zion had protected himself with his water, but he was to realize one small thing from his lava companion as his beetles only did more to keep the fires going on the corpses causing some of those who had been put out to ignite once again. With bombs, oil, and other flammable materials all over their body and spread throughout the battlefield they would have to be careful with what they did. Either prepare for them or have a contingency for afterward if they were to try and fight fire with fire because in this situation it would only work figuratively.

Asher on the ground was looking for his staff, however, he would find himself at a distinct disadvantage as the smoke was being blown towards them from the winds of the great plains meeting with those of the sea. He coughed and fell down to the ground unable to find his staff while some of his men in the distance began to run towards them.  Though none of them seemed particularly skilled they were moving quickly and were likely to get there soon.

"Shit, I can't find it with all this smoke, hold them off for a little longer, I know its gotta be around here somewhere I saw it briefly before things got hectic." He cried out in frustration as he tried to find it amongst the combination of corpses and smoke from the protestors who indiscriminately killed

"Yes, a pyre, for the damned who've been made so by the fact that they burn, if they were meant to be they would live just as our lady has."
As she spoke she lifted her shirt up, showing a series of burns on her body, some of them were new, but others were much older, older than her worship of the religion could be. "Just as we have, and shall continue to do so in order to prove our devotion."

As she lifted her staff into the air she would clap it down onto the ground, just like the others she wasn't going to attack him first. Oh no, she would spread her flames of worship and only when those heretics tried to stop their holy rituals would they be burned. That was their self-imposed duty as bishops, those of Magno who have lost their way, and those who carry her flame, a flame which burned in Sarai's eyes as she stared him down like a holy sister wishing for his soul to be saved by any means necessary and she was willing to do it.

"Now, shall you let me test those before us, or do you wish to be tested yourself?" She asked in a sincere, but strict tone as she slowly walked forward towards him."The will of the flame is those that will themselves to survive, those are the ones who see the light and I think I see a spark in your eyes boy."

Inside the academy, the situation had found itself at its forefront, with the two separated and Noir with the student who had been stabbed it seemed like they would be able to get a handle on the situation. However, Shlomo seemed like he only had one thing in his mind as the other one seemed to throw up a tree while hey were conversing he instinctively flew back and away from it into the air on his staff getting away from the odd tree, with a rail run as he shot himself into the air and hopefully sent the others and the odd tree back away from him.

However, that seemed to be his only move at the moment as once he was done with his spell his head would immediately turn to the one who seemed like he would answer his question properly. "Mm thank you, I was hoping to find her so I could tell her how her words inspired me, and helped me realize what it is that I must do."

He would then turn to the other magicians, to see if they had withstood the force he threw at them but also to properly address the things that were being said to them both. "It is simple, the best kind of equality, the one where I don't have to hold back anymore and worry about it, where no matter of background we get what we deserve for the work we put in, now tell me, do you wish to see the work I've put in?"

As he spoke the fires outside of the academy raved and his companion Elijah went further into the city, unstopped by any of the heroes in the city at the moment he would be allowed to spread the fires unchecked, and if left alone much further would be allowed to expedite the burning of the city. Would they have to split up, or would they be able to fight off Adon and Shlomo with enough time?

In the skies where a sinister plot was being hatched, Shishi found himself at the center of it all, a perfect moment for chaos to reign and for them to get exactly what they had wanted. As he shared his wishes with them he would feel that same feeling that had rung the call, except inverse as though a warm hand had run across him. A gentle and warming caress as though it was an affirmation of how pleased they were, as though their emotion had been shared through the call. A joy that could only be described as horrendously eerie and cruel at its core.

"Mm, I told our dear contractor here that you are a wise and calculating man and that you just needed the right opportunity presented before you.." The voice would halt for a moment, holding that pause as though they were making a point to the contractor themselves before they finished speaking. "I'll do you one better, I'll show you were you are with another one of my fun lil spells."

This time a gentle buzz would fill Shishi's right eye, before suddenly it was as though an image was being played directly into the back of his eyeball. There he would see a shop within the first ring that was marketed as selling herbs, poultices, and other medicines grown with the best life magic, With the front of the shop having a sign that said, "Bonnie's Arcane Garden Medicines", and like it was somehow being avoided by the fires. From the chimney however purple smoke would begin to rise, mixing in with the others in the air but distinguishable if one paid attention.

"Now look over in the first ring near ya, go to that shop and go inside only you can enter the building without setting off the alarm, however, you will also be safe from the fires and everything else inside. " The voice said as they seemed to be a bit excited. "Feel free to cause chaos or rush straight for us, but once you do I have some gifts for you."

Post details: Asher Failed to find staff, DC lowered to 10. Since Zafar is lava creature his lava beetle and other fire/heat abilities counted against your attempts to stop fire outside. Since Noir used dehydration magic inside the academy the moisture from the air was removed and made the fires easier to spread so her roll counted towards the fires. Elijah was left alone and will continue to burn outside, if left alone one more round Elijah will get to roll his own dice for burning circle two.

Thread Fire Mechanic:

Esau, Prodigy of Strength:

Shlomo:

Sarai:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The High Priestess will try to hold her own against the muscled magician but found it difficult. While she was trained in close quarter combat she had spent so long relying on magic and distancing herself. But now was her time to oil the joints and get used to the heat of a duel again.

Using Frostmore she will snake her blade around behind her to strike the orb that he tried to pull her back. She would grin meeting his fist with her own flame covered fist. Then she would find herself face to face with a fortified defense that she would have to be the sharpened spear for.

She would snake her blade of ice back around aiming it at the dead center of the barrier. she would then go to activate her Le Mangeur De Soleil creating a 200 diameter sphere of heat around her, hoping to his not the muscled wizard but the 3 magicians that were flying up above them. SHe could not take time to deal with just one of them, no she must make herself the center of the city tonight.

Adon would see himself be swept away out of the range of the forest and would grin his broken and unhinged grin. "yes my good fellow of the flame! The great flame does not burn based on any quality besides the chosen and the firewood!

Adon will use Lupine to create 8 more canines of flames, sending each of them out as far as he can, up to 100 meters from him in any direction to set more flames. Then he would choose a large flame from the burning academy around him, conflagrating them to extend the reach of their flames.

Finally he would use Canidae to protect him from possible attacks.

Dusk, Dawn, Hound and Blitz would begin to merge together to start working together as a combined force. They would begin to make their ray to the third ring and start to set fires there as well as spurring on the masses.

200/310 magoi
160/370 stamina

notes:

items, NPCs, Abilities:
Trait Name: The Pale Lady's Blessing
Trait Tier: Omega
Trait Requirement: Be the Army of Maimed or Baroque's marauders
Trait Description: A magical spell cast by the Magno branch of the Flame's Reach that has mutated them to give them supernatural abilities with flames that come from their heat, also allowing them to increase the effectiveness of their heat based abilities.
Trait Effect: All fire, or heat based abilities used by or within 50 meters of either army is increased in tier by effectiveness. Along with this, all the members carry a living flame with them meaning that they all constantly can create a fire that works like a weapon dealing A-tier damage. For 10 magoi Gilles can cause them all to ignite instantly filling the area with living flame that they can control up to 50 meters as though it were a remote control weapon and deal A-tier damage.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

As they entered the city, Casvallion grimaced at the sight of how much of the city was lit ablaze. Thick smoke rose from all over with the academy being most consumed by the inferno. Before they got too far from Thousand One he would call back to the golem, "Raise your soldiers and send them in to help! We're gonna need more manpower in here to stop the culprits and help put out fires!" The warrior golem nodded her head in ascent
shouting, "For the promised land!" and summoned eight clones of itself with full faith that Casvallion would one day fulfill their covenant. The clones all funneled into the city and though their range was limited to 30m, they would split up into two teams of four. One team of four would move to subdue any nearby rioters still trying to start fires near the gate. Meanwhile, the other team used their large shields and swords like shovels to rip up the cobblestone and earth neaby and toss it over the fires to suffocate them.

Casvallion moved on entrusting their point of entry to the golem and her illusions. Hopefully they would keep a point of escape open and free from the fires. He piloted Sodei along while Asher searched and noticed the mans men quickly gathering on their position. He would not wait for the guard commander to give his own orders. The man had his hands full with his search through the smoke. Taking charge, his voice would boom from Sodei in the same voice he had commanded his own Easter Defense Corps.

You commander can't find his wand, those of you with wind magic clear the air with vacuums so you dont stoke the flames! The ones confident in water magic, come imbue your spells into this golems cores! Quantity is better than complexity, the more water the better!"

With that said and done he turned his attention to Thousand Cloud, "I have a favor to ask of you. See that building?" Casvaillion pointed to the burning academy. "There is a part of that building that must be protected from the fires at all cost. It's a library full of books like the ones in the tower. Can you do that for me?" The storm golem gave a salute as it looked to Sodei from which Casvallion's voice emerged. This was the voice of the man who gave life to their progenitor. Thousand Clouds felt proud to be given a responsibility. "I won't fail you! For the promised land!" Thousand Cloud roared as it flew into the air and headed towards the academy.

Though it did not know the exact location of the library yet, he could see where the flames were and knew its borders would eventually encroach upon his objective. His fist shot out in a Torrential Downpour on his approach aiming the water beyond its effective damaging range to spray the flames closest to his northern approach. Casvallion did not watch him go and instead rose his own wand. Sodei copied the movement with the wand that had formed in its hands. Magoi surged into the earth and above as Casvallion summoned a Golem Storm. If those subordinates of Casvallion did not recognize him until now, then this signature magic of his which he used to defend the city might clue them in on the identity of Sodei's pilot. "Aid in putting out the fires!" He ordered, causing the storm golem to fly off to other near by fires rising over the effective range of its lightning and pouring the water from its body over the flames.

---

Zafar cooled himself down and turned his focus to the explosives and oil that had been left strewn about by the enemy forces before the broke and scattered. The lava beast had little options for dealing with it and could only call out helplessly as his bugs returned to his body, "A little help over here! Unless its okay to just blow all this stuff up!" The cry for help not reaching Zion. But it did reach Cornelis' feelers as he was in the middle of shouting to the crowds, "Move away from the tree! Move away!" She then noticed Zafar's plea and sucked her teeth feeling that this lava creature was far too unreliable.

She turned her attention to the hugging men and picked up their wands to hand back to them. "Say, you two handsome men wouldn't be willing to do me a favor, would you?" Cornelia asked, making sure to bend forward slightly to show off her generous cleavage. Before offering the wands back to them, she would run one across her chest and use the other to brush back her hair. "The 'Holy Son' over there has found himself surrounded by explosives. Can you help dispose of them without setting them off?" She asked ending her words in a pout.

---

Zion was unware of his employees doings as he focused entirely on the mad woman before him. She was mad, yes, but she held strong convictions seen plainly in her eyes and the burns she was marked with. The pride she had over these burns seemed to be mixed with glee as she expressed herself. This was the first contact he was having with a true believer and it let him see that there was more to it than just a desire to burn things. But the twisted minds good intentions were far from pure.

"Yes, I wish to be tested. But I challenge you to test yourself as well! Shall we see which of us has the deeper faith? Your flame of cleansing, or my flame of life!"

His wand shifted its aim from the woman to the tree and cast Countless Bloom causing two flowers to harmlessly bloom on the trunk of the tree. He would then flip his wand around so it was now aiming towards himself rather than Sarai as a show that he was not attacking. Zion would then float over and heft the shield on his other arm. "I will impale myself on the flame of your tree, but in the meanwhile you shall walk the Labyrinth of Self Reflection" The Confounding Gate lit up at the words and projected its labyrinth around Sarai. The starting room would likely project untold trauma and horror, but no doubt this mad woman would revel in it. The labyrinth's true effect could only show itself should she accept its journey.

Zion would point towards one of the two exits, or perhaps entrances, from the central room and spoke, If you walk the path and return, but the flames have not consumed me, would you believe me that the flame of life is stronger? There is a promised land I've agreed to help build. No way I'll burn out here." The fox smiled and showed his own unyielding convictions through his eyes. To show his further sincerity, Zion then slammed his forearm into the pointed end of a nearby branch that was alight accepting its flame onto his arm. The fox grit his teeth and his face wracked with pain but he forced his smile to remain as he stared Sarai down. Would she be able to deny his challenge now?

Magoi: 340/420

Notes:

Abilities/Tools:

Traits:

NPCs:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Agh!" Noir and her companions got pushed back from the railrun. Luckily, it helped them to get out of the forest that Lestacia made.

Shousui would be quick to get up on her feet and would notice the havoc from the other areas caused by Elijah. "Noir, it seems things are getting bad over there... We have to split up," Shousui would point in the direction where Elijah would freely burn everything. The black-haired magician gritted her teeth, and the situation had become more complex, "Go bring the students with you, Lady Shousui. They can help to extinguish the fire."

The older woman nodded, "Let's go, students! Follow me."

Noir nodded to the students, signaling that it was okay to follow the older magician. For instance, they would split up, leaving Noir, Baba, and some students to take care of the injured sibling. He was still unconscious, but due to the healing magic, the wound shouldn't be life-threatening anymore. At the moment, Noir couldn't just leave the academy, not when there were 2 significant threats here...

The former noblelady would be quick to order the students around, commanding them to spray water or related magic to extinguish the fire made by Elijah. The students would work hard to meet Shousui's demand, wanting to showcase their will to save the city as well.

Meanwhile, the assistant professor might need to get ready to face Adon and Shlomo. "I don't. I only wish for this city, and everyone inside, no matter who, magician or not, to be safe from the fire and can reunite with their beloved or their family." Noir would respond as she glared at Shlomo.

"The equality you and Adonijah mentioned is only valid for those who follow the fire priestess instead of every single being who deserves to live!" The magician knew her words might not be enough to change her enemies' minds, but at least she had made them hear her thoughts. "So to protect everyone, I will take you down!"

The magician cast a scaled Pioggia Bolla, using the water left by the water dragon she created previously to construct the balls of water. She would send 2 balls towards Shlomo and another 2 towards Adon, before chanting, "Scoppiare."

Baba would take action as well, as she used whip it towards the canine of flames, targeting them one by one using her fueled-by-fear trait to keep up with the canines.

Magoi: 410/570
Stamina: 260/260

Skill:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Shishi had a short vision implanted into his sight. There was an unscathed store that seemed to hold the secrets that he wanted. All he had to do now was search for the purple smoke.

He had initially wanted to help defend Magnostadt but there were more important things now. With the battle raging on the outskirts of Magnostadt, the walls lit ablaze. It would be enough of a distraction admist the chaos for him to get into Magnostadt as he desired.

He would look at the unfolding chaos of the army once more before signaling to his crew to fall back and explain his new plan. With a group gravity lift from 89, they would fly over the wall as fast as a fanalis, and start searching for the "Bonnies Arcane Garden Medicines." From overhead and descending to the source of the purple smoke, it wasn't an enormously difficult task

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Nothing she was doing had been working. He had gotten out of the forest and knocked back Noir in the process. This guy was getting quite annoying for Lestacia's Sake. She just wanted this man to die. She had never felt such burning hatred for something ever in her entire life, but for now she needed to get out the forest. Feeling her way, she would eventually make it to the edge outside the Forest, Unscathed, as her spell still had a forest between Noir and Shlomo. She heard Noir try and reason with the man however Lestacia was not trying to hear it.

"Reasoning with him is pointless! Anyone who follows that madwoman will die A THOUSAND DEATHS BY MY HAND!" Lestacia grabbed Solax from her Hip revealing an Orange and black shield. "They're all going to pay for killing my Grandfather. Every last one." She would begin to feed Magoi into the magic Item. "No one's seen this Item Yet. It was supposed to be a gift I made for my friend. No matter. It'll serve a greater purpose." The Shield would disappear altogether in a swirl of Sand and a resulting Sandstorm would trigger around Lestacia as clothes made of sand would begin to form around her. "This isn't a Magnum opus, but it'll do." With that said the girl would seem to Blend in with her surroundings as the sand storm raged on. It would proceed Blind them and attempt to put out the fires within a 10 meter radius from around her. From outside it would seem as if an orb of Sand blanketed this Small Specific section of the academy. However it was still Very Noticable. Lestacia would soon lose Vision of the man once more as his would be now blocked with a wall of sand after Noirs attack.  

Magoi + Spells still in Effect:

Items Brought:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The academy in a flurry of moments would find itself clouded in mix of sand, dust, ash, smoke, fire, and steam whirling together from the force of the storm being cast along with the pure force of their magics being launched at one another. Water from outside was being poured at the academy as Zion's thousand clouds tried to help from the outside and Noir did her best from the inside as she used her water magic the best that she could. With all this water being poured onto the roaring flames it quickly filled the hot air with even hotter steam that hit the skin with a satisfying burn.

"Ah the heat, it seems they wish for us to bring more to them Adon, I shall stay here with you so we may keep the fires going." Shlomo would say as he held his staff to him and then took a deep breath as his magoi started to take on the staff. "I like that you're taking the lead, now I will have to make my own moves."

Although he was a warrior Shlomo liked to plan things out, and wait for the right moment and as he flew closer he would throw up a static block which he kept moving around him while he waited to see what attack would come for him and from where. As Noir's attack came from him he let out a laugh and threw his shield up in front of them before he would suddenly throw his hammer at her with thunderous force, showing her how lightning strikes twice. The hammer would zip at her at an attempt to strike her, and once it either made contact with her, the ground, or another attack he suddenly called it back towards him in a second lighting bolt aiming for her back.

He seemed to be ignoring Lestacia for the moment, hoping that the continuous fires being set outside by Elijah would be coming soon, otherwise, he might turn on the students and others who went outside to help. The fires burned hotter outside and screams began to fill the air.

As Shishi approached the store, and of course made his way into the building he found two people standing there. One was the familiar face of the contractor, who was standing at the back behind the counter looking at some of the herbs found inside of the shop. However, sitting on the counter of the broken down store that seemed untouched by flames was a magician clad in robes with the distinct mask of a spider, with their staff even matching as it appeared to be a spider at the top with a shaft carved and painted to look like webbing.

"See I told you he would come." The spider spoke from behind their mask, it seemed feminine but it was disguised and sounded a bit warped as they continued to speak, although with no response in reality as the contractor just shrugged them off. "Now let's see how he feels about his gift."

Even before he could approach them she was pulling out a box that had been opened and inside was an ornately made dagger, that seemed to just emanate with dark rukh. It was a devious tool that he would be able to recognize, and she seemed to be tempting him with it. Although they seemed quick to divulge the conditions that would grant them this wonderful dagger to use for their own goals.

"It's quite simple, we want you to use this on your little magician friend you're so keen on, afterall, what could be better than getting as many slaves as you can take while keeping your favorite magician as ally for our side." They said leaning back and pulling the dagger out, playing with it as they stared at him. "That shouldn't be a problem for you should it?"

Asher's men would do their best to help out Casvallion by giving him the water magic that he would need in order to help them out using water bullets and streams, or other easily controlled and mass-made water magic that they knew would be useful for them in this moment. It would help provide them with a little more time while the rest of them did their best, working alongside the clone golems in either throwing dirt or trying to keep as many people as they could from entering the building.

"SHIT WHERE IS THIS FUCKING THING!!" Asher began to cry out as he kept searching in the mud and ash, a bit frustrated at how the mix of water and fire were both keeping him from what he was finding. He would shift around letting out a frustrated groan as he picked up a broken stick before throwing it away. "Damn not even a backup, nothing but useless junk."

Zafar had felt as his heat was still damaging and adding to the flames, but he was lucky that he was more careful now and would be able to prepare for the future, however, he was even more so lucky thanks to his companion who had went after the hugging men. They both turned to her and immediately began to blush as they soon began to fall for her seduction.

"Hehe, sure, if we can spend some more time with you after this." The taller of the two would say before they would start walking around to help.

"If I take out more can I get a better reward then him?" The shorter one asked before he would start getting to work helping disarm or dampen the flammable materials so they wouldn't catch fire.

It was useful, however, as they went to work it seemed like they both knew what they were doing all too well. As though they knew how they worked even?

Esau felt himself being royally messed up as the flames and heat were starting to pressure him, and eventually, he felt as though there was very little that he could do. That was until he looked out of the corner of his eyes, and as he saw his attack going towards his friends he had seen that he had succeeded in what he had needed. He threw himself forward with his barrier taking his hit before it would break and he let out a harsh cry as he would throw his bare body into an attack before he would be sent flying towards the ground smoking as he caught fire. Not quite dead, but unconscious starting to claim him with the flames surrounding him.

"Oh, you're really in for it now, you firey witch, time for you to see what a real magician can do." He said with a hearty cough with a lungful of smoke before slowly his eyes began to close and his breathing began to slow.

The Pale Lady would see a face familiar amidst the battle, one that had eyed her during the great siege on Magnostadt from the Lapis King. A great mage in the sky, a book in hand and one of the voices that was among the most popular in vote for the chancellor. He had come to help Essau. A great magician indeed, but the young magician thought he was the better pick in comparison, still he respected and admired his fellow professor. “Well I hope to not interrupt your party, but I thought you could use some help” He turned the page of his book in a flurry. “Plantery Creation: Verse 2 Jupiter- Crown of lightning!””

With those words 8 rocks would form around her in a cage, their form condensing until they were small purple rocks, radiating with eletrical energy, they would shoot to form a net, he was going to put her down first, then he would hit this woman with everything he had. He was not the magician to mess with, he was Emille Viaval 1st Kodor mage and Master of Cosmos.

The Doll had pushed things in a way that Sarai found quite encouraging. It took someone halfway to madness to come up with such a construct as this. In great walls of illusion, she would see a fear that could be fought, she had no doubt in the flames salvation but she did worry of it’s battles. Before was darkness, a world bereft of light, the void was not one they had wrought, not something brought forth in the great heaving of ash upon sky. No this was the before, this was the cold that held no love. Zion, showed he did hold the great flame, but still infant if he could not see the glory of the great flame.

“Promising, but still not far enough, you welcome the life the pain, determination to live can only hold for so long! All fires must burn their course, all candles have an end to their wick! If you hold on so tight, you will only sputter and die weakly. Instead, if you wish to welcome life, seek no greater place for refugees than the flames! For they welcome life, they embrace and rewew! So let me show you!” She would wave her wand as two Lil Sappers would begin to walk forward. They were meant to great Zion, to bring down his walls and help build a new path for him. Still, Sarai felt it was only fair to play along “I will walk, I find your determination fit fair for a challenge. I shall walk this room, but the inferno shows me truth!”

The mage was sure she could deal with this challenge better than he, could he endure the heat? Would the young man be able to see how that determination, how that single minded drive would push her to take on such a challenge. Still, that was the point of faith, to be tested, now both of those blessed would see who was on the righteous path, and who was blasphemous.

Post Details- Shlomo using his combo to aim at where Noir and Lest would've been pushed back by rail run out of forest for two sets of A-tier damage, Esau has been knocked out of the fight but is alive for now, has been tagged in by Emille. B-tier damage going to Zion's arms for bracing the flames, lil sappers coming for him as she uses maze as a distraction, but goes in.

Sodei has been charged with the following spell-
Swallow's rain-Creating four d-tier swallows of living water they will each fly out a max of 50 meters before bursting into water or ice depending on form and dealing D-tier damage. Special effect- While charged with this spell Sodei will make two rolls (but still only the highest per area will be used)

Thread Fire Mechanic:

Esau, Prodigy of Strength:

Shlomo:

Sarai:

Cursed Dagger:

Spoiler:
[/b]

Last edited by Solomon's Proxy on 01/11/23, 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The High Priestess would grin as the giant throws one final attack at him and she would punch with her flame covered body. Her broken left arm would begin to repair itself as her metabolism and natural regenerative capabilities are accelerated due to her wide range attack. She would chuckle at the man's words before seeing who her next opponent would be.

"Oh so the poster boy for the Librarians is here. Just another lapdog of the nation that turns its back on what is best for it. SOFR is close to the Librarians so you should know that we want the same things! You fighting me is your declaration against everything you and your Librarians swear to change and do! You prove yourself as a hypocrite!" Of course the High Priestess did not care about equality for the goi and the magicians. She only chose those wet blankets because she could not deal with the anti goi faction. But she did not have to reveal that truth. It was not a lie but a partial truth.

She was a bit surprised at the complex spell that was casted around her and would grin. She had spent time with magicians and knew that the more complicated the spell, the easier it would be to break. She would move at one of the orbs punching it with a fist covered in two varying flames, the tears and the sun eater. Then her sustained Frostmore would snake upwards strait at the floating magician.

Adon's canidae would wrap around the man blocking the two water orbs that were targeted at him. He would smile as the bishop went on the offensive and knew it was time to do the same. Helion Orios will form as a flaming archer forms from his borg. Drawing two arrows in succession he shoots both at Lestacia which using lupine to attack Baba.

The Professor was enjoying himself behind his mask. Reveling in this dance of flames. One side against the other, both claiming to be right. "If your grandfatehr truly perished than he was not worthy. He is now reborn as firewood for the great flame! You should cherish his new placement in life not mourn!

The 2 Cardinals and 2 Sassan knights would continue to use their flames and their guidance over the masses there to burn the third district of the city. Elsewhere the followers would continue to burn, themselves, others the city, everything
195/310 magoi
160/370 stamina
notes:

items, NPCs, Abilities:
Trait Description: A magical spell cast by the Magno branch of the Flame's Reach that has mutated them to give them supernatural abilities with flames that come from their heat, also allowing them to increase the effectiveness of their heat based abilities.
Trait Effect: All fire, or heat based abilities used by or within 50 meters of either army is increased in tier by effectiveness. Along with this, all the members carry a living flame with them meaning that they all constantly can create a fire that works like a weapon dealing A-tier damage. For 10 magoi Gilles can cause them all to ignite instantly filling the area with living flame that they can control up to 50 meters as though it were a remote control weapon and deal A-tier damage.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The slaver was almost to surprised to see the contractor, but being surprised by the contractor was to be expected.  The spider's voice behind their facade was familiar despite the warping. His focus drifting from her to the gift as soon as it was mentioned.

As he looked at the gift box being opened at the revealed dagger. The dark rukh could sensed around the blade even from this far. Approaching slowly, and looking at his colleagues before lifting up the cursed edge by the handle.

"'My little magician friend'" Amused by the choice of words, it was exactly what he had in mind. They were too different in certain ideologies, and perhaps this would open her mind to some more devious things that he had been up to.

"It won't be a problem. I assume if you're offering this to me in this situation, she's in the city. Where is she?"

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Amidst the flames and chaos Asher still could not find his wand, nor even a back up, leaving Casvallion feeling helpless. His commands had sent magicians and golems into action and yet the situation was not seeing much improvement. Thousand One's clones continued to beat back fires and dissenters near the Northern Gate. This much gave him a sense of relief. But the great blaze around them seemed to burn even the sky as the flame clad leader fought a battle up above.

Then there was the more passionate, Thousand Clouds. The masked commander had ordered the young golem to go off on its own because the situation was dire, but he felt worried it would do something reckless to make good on expectations. As he waited for Asher's men to complete their magics his fists clenched tightly to fight the frustration he felt sitting in Sodei. But his expression remained cold as he stuck to his plan and continued to have his storm golems spread their water to try and quell the flames.

"Thank you, soldiers of Magnostadt! Sodei and I shall put this water to good use! Now, unless your commander has other orders, go fight fires and save your home from turning to ash!"

-

The location cleared away by his waters found Thousand Clouds rumbling in from the sky. The Torrential Downpour exploded from another fist uppercutting a flood of water into the air over the academy. Crackling orbs of lightning that were his eyes scanned the buildings to find the library but this was his first time in the city. The golem felt uneasy and did not know if his duty could be fulfilled. But his faith in the covenant gave him courage and inspiration. If the did not know where the Library was, he should ask a human! A nearby thunderclap caught the storm golem's attention and so he headed that way until he found the battle that was currently being waged in the area.

-

Zafar inhaled deeply and cooled himself down further and used his rapidly cooling skin to form a Mineral Armament around him of volcanic glass to act as a cooler buffer between himself and the environment. Perhaps now, it would be safer for him to move about the oiled and explosive ridden battlefield. The lava beast looked around and realized the unknown force from earlier had disappeared entirely. He did not notice which way they had gone so he instead turned his attention towards Zion in time to see the Labyrinth form. A frown took over his molten face. If something happened to his benefactor, the easy access to rare gems and stones provided as meals would be in jeopardy. The beast began to walk towards Cornelia and asked, "Is this something the brat did, or the enemy?" Ignoring the two men she'd enlisted to help clean up the explosives as he passed them.

"To be honest, I'm not sure...but I think it was the boss' doing."

The half-Imuchakk woman furrowed her brows as she felt that uplifting inspiration and positive feelings from Zion's magic fade. She stood there next to Zafar at the edge of the Labyrinth of Self Reflection and cast a side glance of disdain at how he referred to their Fox-tailed companion. It couldn't be helped, they both had very different relationships with the young doll. She let it slide however as most of her attention was diverted to countless feelers spread out in all directions listening for any whispers of ill intent or suddenly moves in their direction. She feared that the crowd would descend upon them in chaos now that their magical encouragement was gone.

The woman would dedicate two marks onto the men she'd asked for help in particular as it would be trouble if they returned to fighting in the middle of such a delicate task. She had done so the moment they started to compete for more time with her and sent them of with the reassurance, "If I think either of you is slacking or ends up dead because the other is getting jealous, then you both can forget it." With a playful pout she would hint, "Don't worry, there is more than enough of me for two." She said as she stood tall, he bountiful bosom likely being eye level to the two men if they were of average height. She hoped they would continue to help after the spells end based on this promise. That coquettishness was nowhere to be found now however as her eyes scrunched from focus and worries alike.

-

Cooking flesh spread its aroma through the room and Zion forced a smile through the pain as Sarai spoke. The porcelain white face of the doll seemed a shade lighter as he paled and sweat through her speech. The woman's ideology seemed like hypocrisy. The flames of life she wished to show him were just a couple offensive spells? These were mere justifications of a murderer. His spell would show her as much. It would show her that which she had forgotten as well as thoughts she chose to ignore and perhaps worst of all...it would show her things about herself which she wasn't even consciously aware of.

The cult that had ensnared her mind could never have expected one of its members would encounter such a magic. He doubted they had means in place as Klien did to eliminate those that reject or fail his machinations. But it was still a gamble and he knew it. The bravado was upheld however as he watched her turn to leave. As Sarai walked into the hall, she would hear Zion's voice laugh and call out from behind her to echo down the hall.

"Ha! The flame of life is not found merely in the act of living alone! Lives are indeed mere candles on their own and I fear not the day when mine burns down. But when you snuff a wick short and trample the candle under foot, can you really claim to serve a greater flame?!"  

Boom! Boom! The sound of explosions would likely punctuate his words as the living flame charged golems attacked. Two tails would shoot out towards the side the Lil Sappers came from taking on the shape of blades once more. The transformed tails each became surrounded in magoi to deliver Disrupting Pokes to the flame golems. Should they indeed erupt, the flames would wash over Zion at the same time a golden light emerged from the Angel's Brace and spread over his body. Flesh grew back as it was burned away in an agonizing cycle that finally broke the magician's facade of a confident smile.

Tears welled up in Zion's eyes and his teeth gnashed but he sustained his magoi flow to the Angel's Brace and remained with his arm in the flame. He would not betray the conditions of their agreement and risk all the work being for nothing. Zion had to endure his arm burning and mending in a nirvanic tribulation even as the flames crept up his arm and the radiating pain spread over more of his body. Another of his nine tails would transform into clay and wrap around his hand to keep his reverse gripped wand safe from the inferno. Now he simply had to wait for Sarai to walk back into the room through the other entrance. She would find no turns or dead ends, only a winding path full of illusions born from her own rukh.

Magoi: 240/420

Notes:

Abilities/Tools:

Traits:

NPCs:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Shousui and the students were still doing their best to extinguish the fire with their magic, using all the elements to prevent it from spreading even more such as water and sand. Baba also noticed that more strength to put out the fire would be needed, so she would assist Shousui, helping to carry sand and water. As Noir saw Baba go to help the older magician, she ordered Haku to assist the other as well, knowing that his fire resistance trait would be useful.

Now that everyone but Noir and Lestacia went to put out the fire, the assistant professor felt a bit more relieved and decided she should put more focus on how to get rid of the cultist for now. Although, it might not be easy... Shlomo managed to defend himself from Noir's attack.

As Shlomo threw his weapon towards Noir, she used her Silver Talon Chakram and infused her magoi into it to use its Eagles Swoop skill to clash with the hammer before it could reach her. Then Noir would take the damage from the lightning bolt with her borg..

At the same time her borg would shield her from the lightning, and Noir would touch her arm bangle, and infuse her magoi into it. "O’ Djinn of Drought and Dehydration, heed my will. Bestow upon me your unyielding power to vaporize the resolution of my enemies. Desiccate, Dantalion!" Soon, hot vapor engulfed her and changed her appearance with Dantalion's weapon equip.

With her enhanced speed, she would fly toward Shlomo, chanting "Nunc autem requiem mea, Dulcis Regina Filia." until she was around 3 meters away from him before delivering Dulcis Regina Filia, combining the spell with a 1x scaled warrior skill, La Tempesta.

Magoi: 370/570
Stamina: 220/260

Battle Notes:

Djinn Equip:

Items:

Skill:

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Sand swirled around the Woman as she moved within the sandstorm, completely ignored. A thought had occurred to her why was she wasting Magoi on someone ignoring her. Suddenly all the sand would simply stop. The Forest would soon disappear and Lestacia would put her wand away. Why was she wasting her time here her Magoi was a lot more valuable. Additionally Offense wasn't her strong suit. Grabbing Her staff she realized she was now simply in the way. The fires were actively being attended to now so Lestacia had no reason to waste any more Magoi. She'd sigh heavily before attempting to put her wand away. That was until she was attacked. She thought quickly.

"Gaia's Might!" She'd shout in response taking the arrow Head on! From the Outside the explosion seemed like a direct hit, however only minor damage would be inflicted due to Lestacia's Quick thinking defensive spell. Adon's words rang through Lestacia's Mind like a bell. "As a former teacher of the Academy, Edmund, My Grandfather, was a Magician among Magician's and one of our headmasters greatest friends. Is that a hint of Jealousy I taste on those lips of yours?" She'd begin to slowly walk out the fire dusting the debris off her cloak and made a sword like Flourish with her Deep edge wand. She'd take a deep breath and approach the professor calmly. Her Grandfather would have loved that she was angry on her behalf but the way she was going about it was all wrong. She needed to think. She had already wasted Magoi fighting other guy. It was time to focus. She'd point her wand toward Adonijah as if challenging him. "You know for someone who worked for the Academy you sure as hell didn't learn anything."

200/320
Spells:
Items Brought:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Academy

The fires of Magnostadt began to burn brighter and brighter as the cultists bathed in alabaster heat ran through the alleys like rats carrying their plague further into the population. Steam mixed with smoke as the efforts of the magicians and their allies weren't entirely in vain, the academy despite its constant burning was receiving the most help of them all, and while it would be hard to see they kept their efforts up regardless. With students, teachers, and citizens alike looking to stop the chaos to the best of their abilities. However, the fires kept on blazing, and as the air had its moisture removed by the djinn's magic there was a constant battle for them to fight against.

A thousand clouds would even see this as the battle raged on below, and then some of the magicians who had heard the noise of the golems turned to look toward it. They saw the water that raged down from below it and some of them seemed hopeful, and at least one of them was willing to speak up.

"HEY! Down here!" The magician was waving as he was trying to get the cloud's attention, he knew there was help here but he also knew that there were other areas that needed helping and hoped that he could figure out what the cloud wanted and if they could help each other out. "I don't know if someone is up there but we need help!"

The battle between the mage Lestacia and Adon had started to get heated quite literally, but soon between the fervor of Noir and Lest they began to show signs of slipping as the battle continued to rage on. Lest had been quick and smart enough to throw up a spell in order to stop the first arrow that came straight for her. Her confidence, however, would be built upon a false foundation as she stepped out to taunt the teacher once more. Whether it was due to faith in herself or allies, ignorance, or simply not seeing the attack amongst the steam and smoke would find a second arrow hit her chest.

In an instant, the arrow made of living flame would pierce and hit her chest before the heat-seeking flames would begin to wrap and stick to her body as though she were wrapped in a sheet and thrown in the river. The pain would be searing and would only grow hotter as it began to consume her flesh and cloth, Lestacia was dying and there was very little time for anyone to do anything about it.

For Noir, this would not be the only tragedy she would see as she engaged in her own battle, as the hammer whizzed passed her and back up to Shlomo she would prepare her own attacks. While she had used the time to equip without being attacked he would use the time to get his hammer and prepare to meet her. However, as this was happening the sound of pain and fire could be heard as the students and Noir would see the same thing from their vision. In mere moments a pack of burning hounds had surrounded Baba who was seemingly distracted with helping the students, the smell of burning blood filled the air as all eight hounds bit into her, burning her and ripping her to bloody ashes on the academy floor.

Shlomo upon seeing this would use the situation as a weapon as he saw Noir charging for him throwing up his galvanized Borg it was clear that he didn't really intend on fighting this like a normal battle. The moment Noir would get within ten meters of him he would simply use railrun again, sending himself flying backward up into the air another fifty meters, and while her djinn speed would prevent her from flying back it would keep him from getting struck in the first place. Though he knew he wouldn't be able to keep running like this for much longer.

"Such a foolish professor, you talk about fighting for what's right, but all I see here is an arrogant child who only cares about her own focus enough to let those she loves burn to death around her!"
He cried out before he began swinging his hammer three different times to create a lasting smite as his shield began to glow in those spots he hit, and he looked towards Adon, with a nod, as though he was planning an upcoming attack. "So do yourself a favor, and burn!"

Ring 2
”Hymn, Mars: War World” Emilie would say, commanding the earth around him to form an armor to block the incoming damage from the pale womans frozen blade. He had also focused his spell onto his golem, putting the power of the crushing mars inside of it, around him. So, with all of his fury he would fly towards her. He didn’t dare wish to add to the inferno he saw, but if needed he would use the woman’s own passion to put her down. For the moment, he would focus on defending himself, and putting her down.

After tanking the damage he would fly towards her at great speed. His staff and body were protected well by the golem. It could still take a couple more hits before breaking, but how many could Gilles take? ” Come on, it’ll take a bit more than that to get me to change my mind. Sometimes sides can change in a time of crisis, call me what you wish but the cost you ask for your path to this goal is too high. It is not something the people in or around Magnostadt can afford. For your ignorance, I shall put you down peacefully, if you continue to resist I cannot promise you will be recognizable by the end.” With the end of those words he would bring his fist towards her.

Ring 1
The words were short, simple, and all so sweet to the spider's ears as they would walk forward and place their hand on theirs as they handed the dagger over and let out a long deep sigh of happiness. Then a small chuckle would roll from their lips before they would start to walk away back to their spot. "In the only place where a professor like her would be at this moment."

With a finger pointing out one of the broken down windows of this old shoppe there were the clouds in the distance, where fire, lightning, smoke, and mist mixed above the academy. The sound of exploding fire and clashing magic thundered through the air and as Gilles held her own fight it was clear that there was danger all around, but there were still plenty of places for him to sneak through or rush to get there. The chaos of this attack on this city had been charged to its maximum and now the spiders wished to throw a bomb into a boiling cauldron.

"The Academy, of course, protecting her students and her fellow teachers, it would be the perfect opportunity for you to come and support her, don't you think?" They would say as they tapped one hand against the chin of their mask, another laugh under their breath giving away their amusement. "I won't keep you here any longer though, I'll be around long after the ashes have settled so don't worry about finding me, can't say anything about him though."

Asher could feel his mind breaking for a moment within the chaos of the battle as smoke filled his lungs and he couldn't find anything suitable for his wand, nor could he find it, and then suddenly a calm overwhelmed him. He exhaled deeply as he looked up and saw Sodei charged up using his men's magic throwing their water all around and putting out fire while the others did their best to fight back the protestors. He knew that it wouldn't be long until they would have to deal with a fight themselves and he steeled himself.

"If we can't withstand this fire then what can we, DO NOT FALTER MY MEN, I WILL SAVE US." He began to ran frantically before he saw one of the cultists, picking up a staff of slick ivory from the ground and Asher rushed towards him with furor in his eyes, his feet hitting the ground with dirt flying. "THAT'S MY STAFF YOU BASTARD!"

The outerwalls

The two brothers who found themselves swayed by Corneila and were now being forced to help, felt the feeling reinforced and it began to stir something inside of them. They turned to look at each other and then back to her, maybe it was who they were before this all but after they finished helping disable the leftover bombs and oil they would get up and walk over to them squeezing their hands tightly as blood began to seep from it.

"We're sorry, both my brother and I are, we were lying to you before."
The older one said as he grabbed his brother's head and pushed it into a bow as they both kept their other fist clenched. Between who they were, their conditioning, and the effects on them at the moment they were going through something from the looks on their faces. "We are both a member of the flame's reach and hoped to test the Merdian by fire."

Then the other one would begin to speak up for a second as he let out a small soft sigh, the younger brother scratched the back of his head as he made a painful face before sharing his own sentiments. "I'm not so sure about it right now though, it's good to test people's resolve but does it really need to be done like this?"

As they finished their sentiments they would try to pick up what they could to start throwing around dirt on more of the fires, with the older brother focusing on this. The younger brother started to search the bodies of nearby cultists to see if there was anything useful for stopping the fires. Although it was unlikely, they kept this up patiently knowing that their revelation might not earn trust but would stay in sight so they wouldn't earn their ire.

As Sarai walked further into the makeshift maze by the magician she would see the resolve not just of herself but of the magician as well. So far he held true in dealing with the pain, in facing her flames. Each time the flame licked his flesh the magic he used seemed to have him born anew. If he could take on something so ferocious, so much agony maybe he was more like them than she thought. It was only fair that she acted in kind while continuing on this journey into herself, and she truly would see things she forgot.

The magician never forgot why she joined, but she did forget the feelings that led to it. It was what had led her to this moment. The walk through the walls would reveal as a prominent young magician had begun to teach her about the cult, about the flames. They sounded odd, almost delusional. It seemed like that of a joke, but she enjoyed their time. She enjoyed the idea of rebirth and of warmth bringing things anew. Flames could be spoked, manipulated or risen forth but they were never meant to be fully controlled. She realized that as she once again saw the day when they’d have their faith tested.

She saw fire in his eyes, the same fire that he showed when that day had began. They were to see a rebirth, someone offering up to the great flame. It flared before her, as they both watched a man burn, as he screamed joy for revelation. Then, dread did return, the dread when the light she had grown to love showed nothing but terror, nothing but weakness in the face of god.

” This, this was what had pushed me. I saw like you until I knew better. The flame of life is impressive, I see it now, but it is but a concept. This while it is of faith it is the truth we see around us, in nature trees burn to spread to their seed, and volcanos provide ash that boosts the soil. The burn embraces a change, it is but part of the necessary cycle to preserve your precious life. “ Her eyes were fanatical as the vision would show as she had taken the torch to the only man she had ever loved, as she had found her true love in the flame.

Post Details: Schlomo avoided Noir's attack's using railrun and sent himself further away, throwing up his borg spell and charging it with three lasting smites that will go off next round. Baba has been killed by Adon's Fire wolves that attacked her and weren't clashed.  Lest has taken fatal A-tier damage from the second arrow, first one clashed with her B-tier Spell making her borg break as it dealt B-tier damage to it. If Lest takes no action, or any other damage she will die, your options are heal or exit the thread through aid of player or npc by next proxy post (if a proxy npc helps you leave they will have you exit on my next post)

Emilie uses Marsworld to clash against Gilles, Clashing her and attempting to deal more damage with Hymm as he throws a punch at her.

Asher will automatically have his wand for next round to help put out the fires, giving his own roll for wherever he helps. Their group will also have to deal with some basic cultist enemies next round.

Thread Fire Mechanic:

Shlomo:

Sarai:

Cursed Dagger:

Spoiler:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adon
The Cardinal flame would rejoice at the site of two heretics taken down in succession. But he knew that he could not stop till the magician was dead. He had to purge the unworthy from this city so that the chosen are nourished by their ashes. "I am sorry my dear child. You have had the misfortune of being one of the unworthy, But fret not! for you will live a grand life as the firewood the feeds the great flame!"

He would notch his bow of flames, shooting another arrow at Lestacia before sniping 2 more at Noir with a second. With a sustained Lupine sent towards the woman.

The quatro
Instead of setting fires themselves, the cardinals would start preaching to all the nearby cultists, reciting the words of the Flame as stated in the written word of Gilles. While the knights would continue setting fires with the masses. The knights served as a connection between SOFR and Sassan. THey were a covenant, a promise between the two as they served one another. A bond secured by the spread of Flames.

Gilles would grin at this man's words that faced her. Was it time for her to finally reveal her true self? Was it time to drop this appearance of being a holy mother of flames and reveal her dark desires. Should she reveal that this was all an excuse just to see people burn for her own pleasure? No. Not yet. "NO NO NO NO NO!!! YOU ARE NOT THE ONE! YOU ARE NOT THE ONE! WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS THE HERO OF THIS NATION? WHERE IS THE MAN WHO IS SUPPOSED TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY? WHERE IS MY ABSALOM? The woman began ranting as if she had lost it. It had been a while since that fated day. How long? Surely it was a year ago so he should be stronger? Where was the man who swore vengeance agaisnt her, the one she made to become the hero of magno. She was here! She did all this work setting up a stage, choosing a savior and even putting a spot light on her so the whole country, the whole world could watch. SO why was he not here yet?

"hehehehehe. I was hoping for Ephraim but he isnt here because of the last battle. So i was hoping for the champion. But he is not here either. Instead I have someone who acts like the hero but does not hold than same presence as those two. You lack the appeal as those two did, as the muscle freak did. So i am going to have to clear you from MY STAGE!

She would grab Click CLick Boom activating it before putting it back with the rest of her gear for now. Then her Frostmore would snake out striking out at the oncoming attack. After that clashed the Pyro would grab the slime jar and replace frostmore with Eternal Flame, using Sticky situation to coat the Golem before activating Eternal flame, moving her body low to the ground  before launching a scaled Lunar style: Dance with the devil on a pale moonlit night to strike where Gilles remembered his throat to be. hoping the flames around her body would protect her from the explosion as her Flaming sword(her flaming hair) stabs out at the man as well in unison. Gilles was no longer taking chances, whatever the reason she wanted this man dead.

140/310 magoi
100/370 stamina

Notes:
items, NPCs, Abilities:

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

How the Girl was still alive she did not know, but now was not the time for foolish games. Her hubris had gotten the better of her piercing through her chest with with an Arrow of Living flame. She hadn't seen the second one. Immediately she went into Emergency mode without thinking stabbing her wand into the ground. She looked up glaring at the man before her a Black mist would spread around their feet during the mans Sentence.

"You won't fool me again!" She said removing her wand from the ground. Trees would begin to sprout Quickly as the girl would roll towards the Hole in the wall. As a just in case Lestacia would swipe her wand in front of her A Skeletal hand would pop out of the ground and swipe away in a 180 degree arc in front of her if the arrow managed to get to her. If it didn't she would resort to rolling and falling off the edge in an attempt to flee. Meanwhile the arrow would instead pierce a tree or the skeletal hand and Adon would be affected with the tree's special ability or have his attack swiped away.
As long as she lived to fight another day, she could come back to restore what damage was done to her city. Her body was in severe pain but she pressed on with a spike of adrenaline pulsing through her veins.

As she fell stories Flipping around she figured She had not long to fall now and would cast Impulse art: Polarity, Targeting herself so she didn't immediately collide with the ground. She'd stay near the building's side in order to defend against another one of Adon's spells if need be. She would stab her staff onto the buildings edge, for a few moments before leaving to recuperate.

*Attempted Exit By Lest*
Spells Used:

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

"In The Dark Time...the eyes begin to see...
I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Name:Lukxiel, Axca

Link to Approved Character: Lukxiel
Character Vault:Templar's Axca Vault

The Academy

Lukxiel rushed out from behind his dormitory door shocked to see the rows, and rows of brilliant red, and yellow flames. His teal eyes lit up with passion as the flames danced across columns, and pillars in the hallways. His ears blocking out the screams, fright, and terror around him.  Only him, and the crimson flames were alone in the moment he stepped from his room. His mind raced with two questions. Where’s the professors? and How’d a fire start in an academy? With a puzzled look, and a run back into his room he collected his items, and loaded the rest inside a raggedy cloth made duffle bag. On hand he had his war axe he got a few months ago in the marketplace. Equipping his Helm, the young magus grabbed his duffle and imbued a protective layer of heat magic around it.

After securing his belongings, he stepped back out into the academy full of flames meeting once again with a stage that seemed too big for himself. With his two questions, he now had a few choices! Help stop the fires, get his revenge amongst the chaos against those human hating guards, or go find his grimoires that were confiscated. Lukxiel is a child after all, stopping fires with fire might actually show his age! So of course he’d run to the nearest courtyard so he could grasp the whole situation. And once he saw everything he could only see why others ran, and fought against fires ! A smoke so big blocked the sky and screams could be heard just as loud as the warning siren earlier.

The young magus would surely know this wasn’t his fight, nor his country to trust his body to if he was to fight. Thinking what his father would do, Luxkiel would unveil his wings, and take to the hallways at B-tier speeds and travel to the Chancellor’s Office Darting through the flames, not getting too close to feel the intense heat and pressure coming from them. The smoke was really enough to get annoying and for the most part it got in my mouth tasting yucky. The boy, not sure about helping the others, would want to get to the chancellors offices to try and recover his items he lost! His first goal before noticing much else besides the noises of large battles happening throughout the academy.

Affiliation: Chronus
The Day of White Flames, The Conversion of Magnostadt. - Page 2 Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sarai's voice echoed through the labyrinthian walls to reach the burning Zion in his agony. He could not see what sort of visions the spell had shown her, but he could tell from the way she spoke that it must have something to do with whatever great trauma led her to hold her warped beliefs. But Zion knew this was just the beginning to her journey. He had seen first hand that its magics would dig deep into ones past and show them truths previously unknown to them. Alas, the magician could spare little room to focus on speculations on what Sarai was seeing.

The only reply to her echoing voice were his stifled groans of pain and the sound of heavy breathing. The fires had spread and while his clay tail kept his wand hand safe the tongues of flame still baked the tail slowly. The torso of the magician was offered no such protection however. He accepted the encroach of flame onto his torso and the tongues now licking up at one side of his neck as the smell of burnt hair started to come from his long locks. Holy light flowed over him causing newly charred flesh to bubble back and weave itself anew bringing an ever constant wave of pain.

The magician's legs grew weak and he dropped to one knee, his arm still held up by the branch it was impaled upon. He did not know how long he would have to wait for Sarai to finish her journey, but he knew the flames would soon claim the rest of his torso. Using his free hand which wore the Confounding Gate, he reached into his robe and took out the Geographer's Plaything. It would only burn if he did not use it now, so he held it away from himself and closed his eyes. In his minds eye there was only an urge to scream out in pain, but the doll forced himself to focus on the book.  Focus on his imagination. The hazy form of a geyser finally took shape through the thought numbing pain and he seized on the chance sending magoi into the book.

---

Zafar and Cornelia were both surprised by the confession the two men made but their reactions were starkly different. "You two are the enemy then?" The dimmed embers of his eyes blazed brighter for a second. He raised his hands feeling eager to take out his frustrations. But before he could really heat up, Cornelia's hand appeared in his face. Her gaze on the bowing men was stern, but she didn't seem angry. "You two, do you realize how much misery is to come of all this? Say there was a paradise built anew over the city. Do you really think a paradise built atop mass graves will last? That the grudges served won't breed new ones?" The large Imuchakk woman shook her head and stepped towards the two men before pulling both into her chest with a powerful, yet gentle, embrace. Her tone of voice would shift from chastising daggers to smooth velvet and warm honeyed milk.

"Thank you for doing the right thing in the end though. If you both truly feel you made a mistake, you can help make it right by helping us put out these fires.

It was then that the geysers from Zion's magic emerged. In a ring centered around the labyrinth mounds rose up and began to shoot water into the air. The woman's eyes lit up at the sight and she produced a musical laughter. "That's definitely the boss' doing!" Her powerful arms squeezed the men hard enough to be uncomfortable briefly in her excitement unintentionally pressing their faces into her breasts so hard breathing would be difficult for a second only for her to release them and jump for joy.

Zafar watched from the side with a look of disdain and disgust. With a snort, he decided to go help put out the fires in his own way. Shovel-like claws would grow from the gauntlets of his obsidian armor. The lava beast then moved to start shoveling dirt and earth onto fires at a spot inbetween geysers so he could avoid being doused. Meanwhile, and idea sprung into Cornelia's head as she landed from her bounce.

The woman looked at the apologetic brothers and asked curiously, "Say, would you two be able to use water or strength magic to gather a few of those geyser sprays onto a single point? We might be able to deliver a lot of water if I use a magoi manipulation shot and all three of us launch it at the same time." Excited by her plan, she would rush over to the nearest geyser and began spinning her sling overhead, only without her usual ammunition. She would wait for either the men to work their magics or simply for water and moisture from the spray to soak the sling. Then her magoi would begin to pour into the sling and spread to shroud as much water and moisture as she could.

---

Thousand One remained at her post and her soldiers continued their work putting out flames and suppressing rioters. Casvallion could tell they were having an effect as a glance behind told him their path of retreat had not yet been consumed. Now wasn't the time for retreat however, they needed to advance against the blaze. His eyes caught sight of Asher tackling someone with his wand and could see that he was finally going to be able to take action. Casvallion hoped the guard commander would continue to cooperate with him and decided it was time to let lose his abilities. "Golem Storm! Golem Tower!" The Specialized Golem Master displayed the pinnacle of his talents and created two more storm golems along side three Tower Golems. "Towers, form a wedge to clear debris and advance! Storms fly above them and put out the fires!" Casvallion commanded and soon the golems arrayed themselves in a triangle formation that pushed into the raging fires. He then took his place at the center of the triangle flying 10m off the ground.

"Commander! I'll forge us a path through the inferno, you and your men should stay safe while fighting fires if you stay inside the formation!"

---

Thousand Clouds arrived to see the chaotic battle and was able to quickly grasp enough of the situation to know who was with the fire starters and who stood against them. A magician wielding flames and another who fought like a storm were clearly the enemy. A woman wielding powerful magic seemed to be under attack from the both of them. Thousand Clouds hoped this woman could help him find the library if he helped her deal with the arsonists. A cry for help came from nearby, Thousand Clouds couldn't be in two places at once, but he could kill two birds with one stone.

Cloud Cover suddenly billowed out from the storm golem. It wouldn't put out the flames, but the person crying for help and anyone else nearby would get dampened by the mist and the surroundings not yet burning would get soaked causing more black smoke to rise as the fires choked. Perhaps it would at least buy them some time, but one thing it did for sure was spread out over the battlefield obscuring Noir from view while Adon's blazing borg still stood out as a light source within the thick cloud. But Adon was not the target of Thousand Cloud's true attack. A thunderous boom came from a Cloudstep which carried the golem towards Schlomo. With a roar, the golem unleashed his fist in a Thundering Cloud uppercut before performing another Cloudstep attempting to tackle the magician and carry him 50m upwards and away from the other fighters.

Magoi: 220/420

Notes:

Abilities/Tools:

Traits:

NPCs:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After receiving the cursed blade and being informed of Noir's location. The expression on his face revealed his eagerness to use this new tool. With the dismissal from their contacts, 89 was quick to sustain the use of the group gravity spell.

He knew the layout from his previous excursions to Magnostadt. The group would travel at A-tier speeds from ring  one to the centerpiece of Magnostadt. His thoughts were of Noir's safety now, but surely someone of her skill would be fine. But if that were true, the state of Magnostadt seemed to refute his idea of her security.

From the vantage point in the sky, he was quickly able to see the djinn equip. He saw Noir fighting against two people, and he would order 89 to descend. Already with a plan in motion, he could see her two enemies focused on her. He would try to take out one of them. Revealing his orders to his subordinates.

Now they would land about 20 meters behind snow-haired mage, and unleash their assault. Naruto would lead the way using his exceptional speed, travelling at A-tier speeds towards Adon. Leona would be travelling behind him at B-tier speeds, but leaving some spacing.

As Naruto approached close-quarters combat, he would start with an upward slash, then using the momentum of the upward slash from his katana to backflip 10 meters into the air, and unleashing the Storm Cleanse. The bombs would rain down on the white magician in a large radius.

Bracing herself against the explosion, with her own shield, using a Shield Block, and still using her full speed, to time her attack to happen a fraction of a second after the explosion and using a Charge to smash her shield into the body of the white magician.

From the distance, despite the flames raging around them, 89 would cast a Double Fireball. Aiming his staff as the smoke from the attack settled, he would conjure a flame from the tip of his staff, and the fireball would split, then grow  before firing into Adon.

To finish everything off, Shishi would use the Armor of the Last Martyr once more and use Fruit of the Underworld and sustain to launch a pair of seeds at Adon. All in the name of converting Noir.

Storm Cleanse- With their mix of explosives the user jumps 10m in the air throwing an air of bombs creating an explosion 30m in width and 5m in height which does A-tier damage to those caught within it.

Charge. Charges up to 1m and slams her shield against a foe for A-tier damage.

Double Fireball - 89 holds two fingers out while holding his wand out, each creating a 1M diameter fireball, 10 cm away, each finger guides a different fireball, each fireball deals
B tier damage and can travel up to 15M.

Fruit of the Underworld- For 20 magoi to activate | 10 magoi to sustain the user activats the brooch filling it with great power causing one to take the terrifying shape of an Angelic Warrior. In their hand is a Pomegranate which can fire out seeds .5m thick in diameter which can fire up to 100m away dealing A-tier damage to those deemed enemies and for allies it wraps around them cushioning impact. This lasts for 4 posts.

Magoi 440

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Suddenly. a voice that she knew too well could be heard. But it wasn't the same, sweet voice Noir always heard whenever she greeted her in the morning. It was the kind Noir less expected coming from her... a screeching scream... and then followed with nothing. The black-haired girl was tempted to look toward Baba, but Noir noticed two arrows approaching her before she could grieve. With a swing of her scythe, she would destroy the arrows in one go.

She caught a glimpse of what looked like a charred corpse and that almost made everything quiet inside her mind. But her sense of responsibility wouldn't allow her to take a break, even to cry for her friend. There was some kind of unfinished business that she had to deal with first, and after that, if she made it alive, she would take a second to process all of this.

Noir bit her lips while she sustained her djinn form, almost looking like she was holding her tears, but what rolled down wasn't from her eyes, but instead a drop of blood from biting her lips too hard.  The magician swung her scythe again, cutting all the 8 lupines down. What Shlomo said didn't bother her at all, it was as if she was in a trance, nothing he said at the moment could change Noir's resolution to end this massacre.

The black-haired girl used her Legatum skill, aiming it towards Shlomo's borg to at least crack it. Then as she saw some soldier assisting her in dealing with Shlomo, she would fly toward Adon to deal with him, only to notice Hyperion with his allies were there to help get rid of the enemies on her way there. But somehow, Noir felt like they needed a precaution. So after making sure that she was clear from getting hit by Hyperion's group attacks, Noir charged in, getting closer to Adon and swung her scythe to the professor twice, dealing a total of 2x A-tier damage.

Meanwhile, Shousui who now was a bit far from the scene would still be trying to extinguish the fire along with the students. At least in the area she was at, Noir's dehydration skill wouldn't affect their attempt to put off the fire. "Keep pushing, students! Put your magoi to the maximum! Don't forget to keep a look out for the survivors!"

If the fire was still going bad, perhaps Shousui should use her specialty skill that utilize the maximum amount of her magoi and produce water, something that helped Kou from drought many years ago. But she would save it as a last resort...

Magoi: 350/570

Code:
Notes:
- Sustaining djinn form
- Using the scythe swing to deal with arrows and lupines
- Casting Legatum to Shlomo's borg and fly to Adon as soon as soldiers came to fight Shlomo
- Approaching with caution as Noir noticed Shishi's group attacking Adon and as soon as they finished attacking him, Noir got closer and attacked Adon 2x (dealing 2x Atier ability damage)
- Shousui and the students are at least 150m away from Noir, heading to the wings area of the academy to either put off the fire or to save anyone in the area.

Skills:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Shlomo waited in his defensive position he could feel his metallic borg begin to charge with energy, as not only Noir worked hard and found herself dealing with a sudden ally, but nonetheless, she fell into his trap as she approached the charges he had set up and her magic would find itself blasted away as his conductive borg pulsed sending out three waves of electricity within a second of each other mimicking the time it had taken him to hit the borg three different times sending them out towards the magician as she tried her best.

"COME ON, GIVE ME YOUR BEST!" Shlomo cried out as he prepared for Noir's next attack, hoping to see how she fared against the barrage he had just fired. "YES USE YOUR HEAT, KILL ME WITH UNBRIDLED PASSION AND RAGE!"

In the corner of his eye, he thought about chasing Lestacia, but her experience would be enough for him. He kept his focus on the king candidate and her only. Lestacia would be able to flee seeing the city burn below her, this wasn't a retreat to her. She needed to leave, so she could get stronger, for her grandfather. She had saved herself, and now a path of revenge would be available to her as she would see plenty of degenerate targets for her rage as she left.

As Asher rushed forward he charged the cultist by surprise as suddenly he took a huge swing punching the cultist into the face so he could get his staff back. With it in his hand he would quickly return by the side of his men and his other subordinates at the moment as he clenched his staff tightly. He knew he needed to pull something off quick here, and as he filled his staff with magoi the earth around him began to swirl and kick up

"My main skills might not be much use here. but I'm still a magician dammit, I can and will do something about this fire!" He said as he slammed his staff against the ground before he let out a deep breath releasing the function of his staff to let it due its work. May the dust save us from becoming ashes."

As his staff filled with magoi the earth around them began to rip around him in full force as suddenly he created a large ball of earth twenty meters in diameter that he soon threw out into the fire before him, it exploding into pieces as the dust and dirt began to suffocate the fires they covered around.
"I got you, I know there's more of them coming, we gotta route them the best we can while we handle the fires."

The two boys would take a moment to stare at one another before they would look back to Cornelia, they seemed relieved as they melted into her touch for just a second before they would pull away letting their guilt fill their insides for a moment. Then the older one would step forward and let out a small sigh as he seemed to be gathering his composure. He would look to his little brother and put a hand on his shoulder before doing as he did.

"Neither of us are magicians, our father was and so was our sister, but we aren't." He said gripping his brother's shoulder while the younger would place his hand on him. "It's okay Able, I don't think she's gonna let anything happen to us. "

"Me and Joshua don't expect you to understand completely, but for us in this place, they really did seem like the only hope for the both of us." The younger brother Cain spoke as he squeezed Joshua's hand, the two seemingly still as scared as they were all those many nights ago. "But, we figured we were just getting rid of our abusers, we were wrong but we will do what we can to help."

The two of them did seem to have skills and knowledge, for construction as the two siblings had done nothing but the cheapest of manual labor jobs for Gois who were underprivileged or didn't have the money to hire a magician to fix their problems. With her preparing her geysers the two brothers would use the shovels they had used to pile dirt onto the fire to start digging more. They were creating canals as fast as they could to help the water spread and fill the ground around them. Redirecting it toward areas where there had been the most damage as well as essentially attempting to make a moat to help the best they could.

Deep under the city of Magnostadt, the chaos had become mostly silent as a man who had taken advantage of the chaos prepared for his own movements from underneath the city. They had arrested him, within his own home did they really think he hadn't a plan, especially for a situation like this?

"They may wound me, and my city, but I won't be broken so easily." The old aged wizard spoke to himself, looking against a glass mirror that flickered over the images of the burning city. "What will one more atrocity for the greater good hurt?"

As Ephraim sat in his chair he let out a deep, pained breath before his head turned over to a cabinet, and a blanketed cage before he would reach over for a staff. He took a deep breath, giving himself one more moment before he decided to throw himself into the boiling pot.

Post Details: Shlomo blocked Noirs attack with his first A-tier blast set up from last round, two more blasts of A-tier damage pulsing out 15 meters all around him. Asher has found his staff and is helping. Used his staff function to help put out the fires.

Nina:

While the Sasan forces approached, Nina straddled her white horse as she led the army forward. She was not the general of this army nor did he have really any command in the ranks. She was here to find out if she would become a Major Knight in the future, or be slated as a Paladin as her father. It was his armor and sword she carried now that he could no longer wield their might, even by God's Grace.  Nina's last name held power this was true, one of her Kin was known as the Warrior Knight, the other the King of Sasan.  Today she made it her mission to make her own title and lift her family name in honor.

There are moments when one approaches war that they will never forget, and the site as they rolled up upon the battle was one of those.  The smell of flesh and structures burning in the seeable distance. The Flames's light had been seen further away but now they were close they could see what their sister of Sasan had created, the start of the great Purge.  She had done the country well in her efforts. The country showed their respect by sending these Minor Knights like herself here in support of her efforts.

Nina drew her long sword as she fed magoi into her armor using the function of Angel's Wings from the armor. As the armor's wings came to life flames produced out of them as she leaped off the horse into the air. It was time to let the commander of the army do their job as she did hers.  Nine flew towards the Magician's country's walls at B-tier speeds at heights of 40 meters for now as she looked downwards to access the fighting and go where she was needed.

“Damn, that one wasn’t a great success, huh?” As the fires spread within Magnostadt’s walls, burning holes into the city inside, Elijah had decided to stroll into the Academy itself, “Maybe the dose she took wasn’t high enough? Nah, that can’t be it! I mean, trauma increases the dose’s effectiveness, doesn’t it?” Staring at his notes, Elijah would not see the tear-stained faces of 3rd Kodor students, whose possessions, homes and friends he had burnt to a crisp, “C’mon, I spent so long setting the walls on fire! Surely they should’ve all gotten some kind of trauma to fire, right? Ugh, maybe I should’ve bided my time until after we’d torched the place - and then tried out the doses…” He would not even notice the 2nd Kodor teacher behind him until their screams reached a fever-pitch, flicking his wand absent-mindedly to silence them by burning away their throat, “Hmm, perhaps I could find some better subjects further inside? Yeah, that sounds like a plan! I’ll just keep torching it all until I find someone who successfully reacts with the dose. But where would I find the best subjects, huh? Oh, I know!”

“Let’s go to the Chancellor’s Office!”

And so, sauntering through the fire-covered halls, Elijah hummed a little tune. As soon as he found a nice tune, however, he heard a voice come through the lead block in his robes, “We can see that you are heading for Chancellor Ephraim, No. 546.” “So what, huh? You said I could do whatever I wanted, as long as I increased the dose’ effectiveness, yeah?” “We did indeed, but the Chancellor has guaranteed funds for our research. We cannot afford to offend him because you want to play games with the dose.” “That wasn’t the deal, y’know? I was told I could do whatever I liked, so I will!” “You have already overstepped your bounds by joining the SOFR, No. 546 - ” “My name isn’t No. 546, my name’s Elijah.” “No. 546 - ”

“Huh, what do we have here?” Throwing aside the now-melted lead block, what had once been a prototype magic tool from the 4th Laboratories, Elijah spotted the determined Lukxiel outside the Chancellor’s Office, and shouted down at him, “D’you come for Effy too? Dunno what business a little scrub like you has with the Chancellor, but maybe you could help me. I was told to test this medicine here and help Magnostadt’s students get stronger.”

“You want to get stronger?”

Notes:

Elijah:

It was words of praise like a prodigy that had brought Sarai to this point. That is what she would begin to see, the flames were her first true taste of pain. Until then it had been longing. As the walls and paths desired to show her more, before the man, before the burn there was a young girl who worked hard. She practiced her magic to better understand the world around her, all of its facets. She had gotten there because of her skill, of how her parents were in awe of her ability, of how she could understand.

Being so gifted, being so hardworking, once she was presented with the resources of the academy how could she not put so much of her life into it? Every day, every hour, the passion was towards learning new ways to communicate with the rukh, to understand the world. She understood a person, someone who was like her, someone who was weak. "How deep do you plan for me to go? Are you looking for some deep wound, something that pushed me to be this way? Dedication, and obsession both are just the same used to describe the severity of one's devotion to their cause. I was dedicated to myself, then to another, now I see the truth. We must be liberated, we must find strength in those who bear the burden of the burn!"

As the mage rambled there was one effectiveness to the spell, she was getting lost in her thoughts. She was enraptured in this journey, in discovering herself. She talked back to the man, but a smile was cracking, one which strained from its strength.  "Come on, what else will you show me, you can dig deeper, but all you've found is someone born broken, who has found where they can be fixed!"

"Throw your tantrum as hard as you like but that will not stop me! HYMN!" he would wave his hand, casting the spell as quickly as he could. To form another shield, it could take three of the blows before breaking but the flames would keep burning through until some damage had been done to his borg. It would crack just slightly from the heat as it tried to burn through. It held fast, if she really wished to bring the heat then he too would have to oblige. Though, he thought it would be better to bring in the light.

"If you wish to try and consume everything with your flames, I introduce you to the might of the sun, come forth SOL!" His borg would begin to grow, light filling the area around them as they would feel the revitalizing warmth wash over. He would send all of that energy, all of that power towards the pale woman. If she was to burn brighter than the might of the stars, then he would burn with all of his might.

DM notes: Sarai is not repenting, or feeling pain from remorse but she is finding her resolve firmed in a negative way to where she is not thinking clearly. She is focused on this journey and proving herself, and her point.

Gilles attacks have been blocked with Hymn and Borg that should've been 4 A-tiers worth taken. Sol Borg spell has been triggered causing light to push forth to try and consume Gilles.

Sol- The user fills the borg with Holy Magic, causing it to glow a more gold color with white accents. The borg expands out up to 50m in all directions until it touches the target of choice. It will then rapidly wrap around the user crushing them A-tier force. This spell is still treated as the borg and has borg durablity, but once it hits a target the user is vunerable.

Thread Fire Mechanic:

Shlomo:

Sarai:

Asher's Staff:

Spoiler:

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

T. Lukxiel

"In The Dark Time...the eyes begin to see...
I Meet My SHADOW
"

General Info

Name:Lukxiel, Axca

Link to Approved Character: Lukxiel
Character Vault:Templar's Axca Vault
Landing just in front of the chancellor’s office, reverting his wings, hiding them once more as illusions of light. The young seraphim turned magus thought over his next course action, but he resolved himself that he must continue to go through with his actions. Reaching his lanky arms towards the doors he heard a voice call out to him just before he touched the frame. Examining long corridor to the Office, he noticed it was wide, and rather long so the voice he heard he felt it traveled amongst the fiery crowd of screaming flames, “ D’you come for Effy too? Dunno what business a little scrub like you has with the Chancellor, but maybe you could help me. I was told to test this medicine here and help Magnostadt’s students get stronger.

You want to get stronger?

Luxkiel turned his head, and then his body to face the professor or researcher or whoever the man was. His face bundled up, and his lips puckered into a puzzled expression. Analyzing what was before him, he thought of two options. Lukxiel stance in this whole situation was neutral, and doing a lot of good things wasn’t apart of his agenda neither. So the Child concluded with himself that he would respond but scarcely, “ Before I leave, I must get at least one rare or higher textbook from this office for my research!” He would say passionately towards the other end of the corridor.

Any man-made medicines you administer me won’t have an effect, but if our goals align within this fiery chaos, I could help you find some of my distasteful classmates or even some of those ignorant, intolerant, penniless guards. Hahahaha ” The boy would rub his belly during his chuckle, inching his right to his belt closer to his WarAxe. First step about being ready is always staying ready, so how could he not arm himself during the start of the conversation. After giving his reply, he would further clarify himself as a child would even if they thought they were being sparse with their words.

If you could help me conduct my own research, and finish my business here. I can help you with your own research, and learn more about the situation at hand. But I won’t follow along with you if you can’t help me here, Mister. ” The young child letting his child-like voice carry down the corridor towards the man, Elijah whether he was coming towards the door, or if he was taking a slow approach. Finishing with giving his conditions in this quick manner, he would place his left hand on the handle of the chancellor’s office door stretching across himself while still facing Elijah’s direction, and keeping his eyes on Elijah. His right  arm inching to his WarAxe, his left arm fully grasping the handle, and his body and face facing towards Elijah; Lukxiel felt twisted, but he felt no discomfort, or bloodlust from the man so as of now his neutral stance on the entire fire, and invasion of the church hasn’t changed. Maybe this new character could even be more to the young boy than he even thought, they shared similar passion for doing  live experiments on subjects they deemed below them or worthy for their research! Hopefully Lukxiel doesn’t turn into a experiment for the man of the church!

Affiliation: Chronus
The Day of White Flames, The Conversion of Magnostadt. - Page 2 Vandenreich_medallion_by_beauryan101-d5zmh8y

Pool Info:

Equipment Info:
[/color]
[color=#33ffcc]

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adon would have little chance to stand up to the barrage of attacks that would follow up against him. He would find himself meeting a cruel demise as the entourage and the King Candidate attacked in quick succession. Once again a cardinal flame had fallen.

Gilles would grin seeing the giant ball of golden flames surround the borg of the astronomer. He had brought the playing field to her. Slime Jar would shoot it's jet of slime at the flaming sphere for the explosion. Sustaining Tears she would continue to coat her body in the flames but also create her wings of flames again using Albatross to shoot both her wings at the man in the center of the borg. Then using Solar Style: Flare, scaled up, she would slice at the man with her flaming sword once more.

The boys would continue to do what they were doing, slowly making their way towards the outside of the city to great the advancing Sassan army as they set flames.

115/310 magoi
40/370 stamina

Notes:

items, NPCs, Abilities:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

One of the two threats that were targetting Noir were dealt with. He could take the knife and consume her now, but it would strain their relationship more. It would have to wait until this mage were taken care of. The magician was focused on Noir and an escaping magician who had decided to challenge him. In these moments, Shishi would initiate a second round.

Shishi's magoi would start coursing through the armor, but he needed to buy some time for the spell. The others would take the lead. Floating just off the floor, the slave 89 would gather the rukh and then bubbles would froth underneath Leona as a  Geyser would shoot underneath Leona, launching her towards Schlomo unexpectedly, with the force of the geyser behind her. As she would make contact with Schlomo she would just charge the magician, pushing against the surface of the geysers spout into Schlomo with her shield as a blunt weapon.

As 89 and Leona synced up, Naruto would use his exceptional speed and stealth to reposition to have Shlomo between himself and Leona. As the large spectacle and danger hopefully distracted their target. Now, hopefully with the borg hopefully disabled and distracted, Naruto would use his Steel Wind from behind with a large arc of the katana.

As they worked together, Shishi had gathered enough magoi to use the trump card of his armor. The Martyr's Pact. Celestial light would glow around him, then the light would shimmer as a seraphim would materialize mid-air. It's six wings, flapping fifty meters into the air. The burning blade seemed to match the scene below.

"I've heard of the Flame's Reach, but I didn't know it would get this out of hand. I will give you MY best. However, I have no rage or passion for the likes of you, but I will return you to the flames where you came from.

As Shishi's words ended, the flaming blade would come crashing down on the magician.

Geyser - 89 aims his wand straight to the floor, gathering the moisture from the dirt, and building a geyser that strikes from underground up to 15M away, can change direction once after coming above ground, the force deals B tier damage.

Charge. Charges up to 1m and slams her shield against a foe for A-tier damage.

Steel Wind- With their katanas the user runs in an arc going out up to 5m out arcing towards a target up to 20m away they end the run with a quick stab which does B-tier damage with one of their katanas.

The Martyr's Pact- For 20 magoi to activate | 10 magoi to sustain The Martyr focuses on a single target, foe or ally.  They activate the holy magic creating a great seraphim around the target which is 50m tall with a great burning sword that deals A-tier abilitiy damage per 10 magoi that is 30m long. The downside is that they are linked in pain, causing any damage taken to affect the other in the effect of the spell communicating to attack the other.  This last for for posts, once the spell or sustain is over the armor is put on cooldown for 4 posts.

Magoi 420 (nice)

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir didn't let Shlomo's attacks get her and would use her scythe to clash with the three waves of lighting. Every word thrown by her enemy didn't light the fire inside her even further, instead, it made it stop. There was just emptiness and as Hyperion and his allies helped to get rid of Shlomo, Noir canceled her djinn equip. Her eyes darted toward what remained of Baba, then toward Adon's corpse before she focused her gaze back on the battle. Her fingers gripped her staff tightly as she pointed it toward Shlomo, casting a scaled Palla Cimatico to wreck his insides.

Magoi: 270/570

Skills:

Meanwhile, seeing no end to the fire, Shousui tried to think of something to help her and the students extinguish the fire. The moment she no longer felt the presence of Dantalion, it might be time for her to use her last resort. "Can I still do it...?" It was such a long time ago, but perhaps she still had it. Just like how she saved Kou from drought, this time she would try to save Magnostadt, even a little part of it... It was amusing for her to still have hope, it was clear that Magnostadt's fate had been decided based on how bad the fire was. But for a person like her who had already fallen to the depths of hell, fate had disappointed her and now she would prove that she could change it.

"Should have let my habit of using magic to solve all my problems take over sooner..."

The former noble lady of Kou would pure her immense magoi into her wand and soon, the area was filled with water and covered with steam as the fire got washed off. But the older magician wasn't so young anymore, even with her youthful appearance. Spending lots of magoi at once was not an easy task for her anymore... "Go on students, handle the rest. This old lady needs to catch her breath a little bit..."

Notes: Shousui used 300 worth of magoi to produce water from magic
(Reference)

Code:

Notes:
Noir
- Clashing with Shlomo's 3 waves with scythe
- Unequip Djinn
- Casting Palla Cimatico

Shousui
- Using most of her magoi to produce large amounts of water

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]