You are not connected. Please login or register

A dance in the ring (job/plot)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A dance in the ring (job/plot) Empty A dance in the ring (job/plot) 22/09/23, 01:40 pm

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job :
The golden haired magician of sound was currently plotting and scheming something that he thought would be grand. This was going to be a big step for the aspiring king that had joined his odd and strange menagerie of followers and friends. The masked man, Ilerio, was on a journey to meet rulers of the nations of the world or at the very least powerful and influential members of said nations. He turned to someone wise and experienced in the ways of the world for guidance and he found the best person possible for this task. The silver tongued Silva was quite a lovable and well known person who had strong ties in the land of Kina and even had an acquaintance who was a minister in the massive country of Kou that neighbored Kina.

Despite all of this Silva has not taken him directly to speak to Manami or Akihito as of yet. That was because Silva could see that this task given to him by the elders and seers because he was to learn from these people and not just try to form ties or allies with these people in power. Since this is how Silva was interpreting it, he was taking Silva the long way around to meeting the love of his life and her child. He was making the future king of 4 reach out and meet the people of the land as well as learning about the history and culture of this land.

While word was spreading a bit of the foreigner that was accompanying Silva, he was not quite done with his teachings. He wanted the young man to think for his own and not feel like he is tied only to his fate. That was part of his reasoning for all that we was doing now. Showing him different cultures and having him learn about how the government works so that he can decide what type of nation he wants to lead. Also the more he learned in each nation that better standing he will have with those that he speaks to.

The last one for this nation in particular will be putting on a big show for the people of the city with Ilerio being the show runner. What better way to ingratiate a foreigner to the masses then with a great show of their national sport of sumo wrestling. Even for small, local matches between amateurs, crowds would form and come to watch. Ilerio would be quite interesting to watch as well due to him being a foreigner and dressed in this colorful yet strange garbs.

"Well my good friend, I have an idea that I know may sound far fetched or below you as a future king but I think it will be good for both you and the people of this country." Silva would speak to the man who had concealed his visage with a kind, soft tone but a strong accent of enthusiasm over the idea. "What is it this time? Working in someone's kitchen for the week?" He asked a bit scarastically but was slowly growing used to the ideas this magical has been presenting to him. "No no no. This is something that I believe will help lighten the people's mood of not just you and your brilliance but hopefully to all outsiders. As you know from my small lessons, this nation hardly lets any outsiders in mostly due to the attack but also just a fear of the outside world. I am helping change that preview but I am of course only one person although there are a couple others like my students El who is trying to help the nation as an outsider. But for both this reason as well as to help you before you meet the royalty that I think we should hold a sort of exhibition match for sumo wrestling between you and the rising star Shou!"

The man of the golden mask would seem a bit perplexed at the proposition that was handed to him. Reaching out and interacting with the populace of the city or gathering information on the country's culture and structure of leadership was one thing but sumo wrestling seemed a bit out there in comparison. Of course Ilerio knew a little about the combative sport because it appeared in his research but also because he has watched over the past couple weeks, Silva training his only two students so far in the sport of sumo. It definitely seemed interesting enough to him, but was this something a future ruler should really be subjecting themselves to?

"I am not sure how this is supposed to help me achieve my goal. A ruler needs to show strength sure, but this is a sport where size is what matters most" "No you got it all wrong my young friend! See, size is an important factor as it is in any sport or even combat but that is not all there is to the art that is sumo. The sport was invented with a myriad of techniques meant to best your opponents no matter their size. For example, goading your opponent into charging at you just to dodge out of the way making them run out of the ring. There is a sense of strategy and tactics to what is known as sumo. So this will help you explore thinking but also it is to showcase who you are to these people! Sumo is true expression of its participants. Those who watch will see what kind of person you are and the king you want to be."

The old man sure knew how to make a persuasive argument, the prince finding no reasonable way to back out of this. He would sigh and relent, agreeing to this seemingly random idea from the left field. Now that they had discussed this and Silva had convinced Ilerio it was time for them to get to the actual work. Shou, Nobu and Naga would go with some others they knew and started to spread word of a match happening between a foreign prince and the famed wrestler Shou.

While this was going on, the aged wizard would start teaching Ilerio the basics that make up sumo wrestling. El was the sparring partner despite being a bit of an ill match for the crimson king. El was known as a popular sumo himself, also trained under Silva and his mountainous size has attracted many fans. So Silva thought he would be the perfect opponent, that and he was the only other student that he currently had.

The teacher of sumo would focus on the basics as he instructed his newest pupil. Slaps, or just open palm strikes were one of the main weapons since they could push back an opponent. Since he was smaller than an average wrestler they would not really focus on strikes, yet Silva still taught these skills because they were important nonetheless. Then there of course were the fakes and sikes that were part of the course. Once thing he wanted to drill into Ilerio was looking for his opponents point of balance and to try to shift it to their advantage. Most importantly he taught him the signs of an opponent about to charge as well as the clap that could stun an opponent who was caught up in the heat of combat for a fraction of a second allowing the user to take advantage of this brief moment. With this all the necessities were done. Now all that was left would be the match itself.

A few days would pass and it would be the day of the match. This was a match between a pro wrestler and an amateur that didn't meet any of the weight requirements. In order to make this more of an evened bout, shou was restricted from doing any moves that were not basic. So this meant the strikes and shoves that he had Honed and made into signature moves were not allowed.

The rituals of the match would be held and then the match would begin. Shou knew about the tricks used pretty well so instead of charging forward he would strike his hand out which would be evaded by the smaller and quick footed Ilerio. This dance would continue as Ilerio dodged strikes sent flying at him from the wrestler. Shou was managing to keep a cool head yet he was still keen to the occasional mistake which is what would happen now. One if his strike would go a bit too far, shifting his weight to his from facing foot. Ilerio noticing this subtle shift and move in for the attack. He would dance behind Shou and deliver a clear and precise palm strikes to the outstretched shoulder. Due to the man already being unbalanced this would cause him to tumble and his the floor of the ring shaking the ring and the audience alike. this was the signal that the match had come to a close.

The crowd would cheer as the foreigner won the match. This was just a chance of luck but Silva was happy to see the king to be win his first and most likely only match.

WC 1500+/1500
Ilerio:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum