2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Way Of Babylon Part 2 Empty The Way Of Babylon Part 2 26/08/23, 10:53 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

As Ghost was walking he was kneeling on Mya small frame for help to walk.
As he looked on soon enough they would see Billy on the ground as his red head friend hand more then just her hair red.
Ghost would look on as he would then say to her.
"My oh my Humayra, you really did your thing on that guy. I nearly forgot you could fight with such force."
He would then throw up the piece signs in his weaken state to give a victory pose.

3 Days Later....

The group of Ghost, Mya, and their good friend Humayra have survived the kidnapping and almost being sold into slavery. This took a turn back at the camp known as Camp Billy. For the simple fact that Ghost was without his wand and the group was separated.
However their luck came into play thanks to Mya and her escape skills.
As Ghost managed to win over the hearts of others. To follow him to freedom true freedom. Humayra showed just what she was made of and if it wasn't just sugar and spice the way she frought there was nothing nice about her.
The might behind her first is something to be wary of.
Now with new intel they have located Moka and it was time to go get her. By joining up with Moka they forces will become even greater. But for now he must rely heavy on Mya and Humayra.

As Ghost stood up he would let out a yawn. As the freed people made tents and what not around the area.
Ghost would look at a small map he gotten from camp Billy. He would remember the conversation he had with Billy and how it went. He was told that there was 3 other camps and he basically was the baby of the group. Looking on at Humayra he would say to her.

"Hey you feel like kicking more butt." All with a simple smile on his face.

Wc333/1,500

[spoiler]
Magoi 480/440

Trait Name: Memory of the Mountain
Trait Tier: Omega
Trait Requirement:SoS
Trait Description: Through the shard of Solomon and the memory of animation magic from Ghost's family he has called upon ancient spells from his ancestor, allowing his will to continue temporarily after death.
Trait Effect: The user gets 5 free animation magic spells (still require a staff) and if their character dies a spell casted through their body allows them to revive tying their life force to their staff requiring them to pay 40 magoi at the beginning of each thread in order to stay alive

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on 02/10/23, 01:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

2The Way Of Babylon Part 2 Empty Re: The Way Of Babylon Part 2 29/08/23, 12:23 am

Humayra

Humayra
C-Tier
C-Tier

They’d successfully secured Billy’s camp and turned it into their own. It was a suitable end for an otherwise uninviting place that had sought to capture innocent people and turn them into slaves. Humayra wasn’t sure what sort of information had been gathered from the slavers in the camp but there were apparently other locations dotted around that still needed to be stamped out of existence. Over the course of the next three days, Humayra assisted the newly freed people in picking up and converting Billy’s camp into one suitable for survival. While Ghost made his preparations, Humayra helped build new tents for the displaced individuals. It seemed that after speaking with Ghost, the vast majority of people here had chosen to follow him. It was good, this meant there would be more people to help fight against the diabolical tyranny known was slavery.

On the dawn of the third day following the liberation of Billy’s camp, Humayra awoke early to help the others with meal preparation and the distribution of food and clothing to those who needed them. She happened to be delivering the morning’s meal to a woman and her child when Ghost approached her.
"Hey you feel like kicking more butt." He stated with a simple smile spread across his face. Humayra was more than willing to help if it meant liberating even more people from this abhorrent form of treatment, though Humayra couldn’t quite place the meaning behind his smile. It didn’t matter in the end because she knew he wanted to get on with their endeavor and work to free the other slave camps they’d gotten information on. Smiles or not, Humayra was on board with Ghost’s conquest. She glanced at him with an ounce of confusion crossing her own features that quickly evolved into a stern and stoic expression.  ”I will crush every slaver in my path, until there is no longer a single one who would be willing to lift their cuffs to another.” She stated with fiery conviction.

WC: 336/1500

3The Way Of Babylon Part 2 Empty Re: The Way Of Babylon Part 2 19/12/23, 09:41 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Camp Rcoky is a very sad place to be. Its very core reeks of death. Rocky was a man who made sure of that and then some. Ghost and his allies freed the first camp and the word quickly spread. But Rocky was not a man that was worried not at all. But instead, he mocked his younger brother Billy. For being weak and whatnot.

"What a loser we basically gave him our spare base and what did he do? I'll tell you what he did the fat loser got it taken. Looks like I'll have to do the cleaning up AGAIN." As he said that he would let off a scream.
Meanwhile between while Ghost would start to stare at the setting sun. He had his right hand with him and she was a monster in her own right.

She took down Billy and did it with no remorse. But he could tell that she had hate in her heart. Especially in the sense of her background. So he understood why and she understood why. But they both understood the reason behind it all. These slavers were not going to stop. But they had to be stopped and there were not many to do it. But these two were built differently.

As Ghost looked on he would say to the redhead powerhouse. Humarya there is still work to be done. There are still things we need to do. I truly thank you for your help in all this. I know it strays from your current goals. But I can tell it will help you in the long run. As you see the next camp is just over the mountain path here and we will need all.our rest to free it." As he looked on he would simply Yawn and head off to bed for the night.

Wc304
Twc636/1,500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum