Klara Dorylus

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Klara Dorylus  Empty Klara Dorylus 30/06/23, 10:08 am

Klara

Klara
C-Tier
C-Tier

Klara Dorylus  __elesis_and_bloody_queen_elsword_drawn_by_yumuto_spring1786__955278950ea79f315962d890d2c111f0
Name: Klara Dorylus
Country Affiliation: Wander
Race: Fanalis
Tier: D-Tier [Novice]
Class: Body Manipulator
Age + Birthdate: 16, Apr 2
Sexuality: Still Discovering Their Self
Personality:
Klara appears to be a cautious but aggressive individual. She is slow to warm up to others due to her untrusting nature and may appear to be quiet and reserved if left alone. She does not hate other people and actually prefers to not be alone, however, she would never tell anyone that. When she does speak, she is either loud and boisterous or quiet and soft spoken. Her words however remain sharp and direct.

Once she gets to know you or becomes a bit more comfortable, she appears a lot more energetic if not more physical. She is a hands-on person and has trouble learning if she cannot put her hands on it. She often gets in trouble due to her strength and has trouble being delicate with things but if she breaks something, it's probably your fault for not giving her something more sturdy. Neverminded the fact you told her not to touch it.

Klara can appear to be a bit of a hoarder of things she thinks are valuable like gems, metals, rocks, bones, friends, grudges, and more. She is also very protective of her things and hates when other people touch them without her explicit permission. She does hate things that can easily break, unless she really likes it a lot. If anything of hers gets taken or is broken, she is quick to berserk. However, she is also easily distracted so it's not hard to calm her down if you aren't the target of her aggression. Did I forget to mention she loves buttons. Just know she swears she has never pressed a single one ever.

When it comes to fighting, Klara is a brute through and through. She aims to back her enemies into a corner or on the ground and crush them with her strength. While she can fight at a range, she prefers to be up in your face. She does not toy with her food... but that doesn't mean she won't chew slowly.

Treasure: I love being rewarded for my discover and efforts.
Money: I love being rewarded for my hard work and ingenuity.
Insects: I love how different yet important these tiny creatures are to our grand world.
Stories: I love experiencing the world from other people's experiences.
Information: I love learning and reaping the future value of knowing things.
Buttons: I must press them all. Thats what they are meant for. I enable their purpose. They exist for me to press!

Dislikes:
Secrets: I hate not knowing stuff... Just tell me already! I got places to go!
People touching her stuff: First its touching, then its "borrowing", last its stealing. Speaking of Stealing.
Thieves: Enough said, stop taking value which you yourself did not earn.
Being told she cant do something: I am a free person (now) and so I can do whatever I want. Dont inhibit me, enable my greatness!
Restricted Areas: All the treasure, experiences, and stories I'm being kept from just because some old person denied it... ugh... maybe I should add old people to this list... and polititions... and dogs.
Being force to admit she pressed the button: Not only do I feel guilty... Now I gotta live with the consequences. Old people suck... Discovery is the most important thing in the world. Don't deny me such a right!

Aspirations:
PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS!
Curiosity is the driving force of life, success, achievement, and great discoveries. What happens if I make a rock a wheel? What happens if I tie a sharp stone to a stick and jab the lion attacking me? What happens if I push this button? The thrill and excitement of the unknown is waiting. And so... I push the button despite all warnings.

Explore the World
There are so many stories that need an ear. There are sites that wish to be watched. There are foods that wish to be eaten and scents that must be smelled. To feel sand under my feet, do I go to the beach and explore a sunking wreck or do I traverse the desert and uncover a loss pyrimid. To feel the wind, do I climb the tallest mountain or do I hold a picnic in the plains with nomads I never seen. I know but only a fraction of what this world is, and the rest of the unknown is calling me to learn.

Discover the greatest Treasure
The friends along the way, the gold earned from a quest, the gems unearth from months of mining, the vessel earned from a grueling treck through a dungeon. All of it makes me more of a person. The experience makes me grow into a stronger being. At the end, I want to be someone great, someone nobody wants to leave, someone who not only takes but returns a greater treasure of stories, wealth, beauty, and power to those I love, cherish, and treasure.

Phobias/fears:
Having no more buttons to press.
Well, it less about buttons and more of a statement on life. If one has nothing to seek, to wonder about, to discover, then is one truely alive. To know everything and have no need to think or imagine is the very definition of being dead, no a fate worst than death.

Losing all her value.
To have something important taking from you is heart wrenching. So to lose everything and fall into dispair again... I am not sure she can comeback from that as myself again. Especially since I have not truely overcome the day I lost my mother.  

Being worth nothing.
We tell ourselves over and over that we are important, that we are something. Our names have value and our actions mean something. But what if its all lie? What if it is all meaningless. What if... we are nobody. What if we are so little that we don't even deserve freedom or free will...

Dying alone... cold.
If I was worth something, then people would not leave me. They would stay. They would love me and share their warmth. They wouldn't leave... They wouldn't let me die... Please... don't... leave...

Face-Claim: Elsword = - Elesis (Blood Queen)
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Red
Height: 5'0" (152cm)
Weight: 90lb (40.82kg)
Appearance:
Klara has long, straight, red hair and light tan skin. She has a lean body and often dresses for traveling long distances base off the environment. She prefers not to wear shoes though often carries a pair of open toe boots incase the terrain or situation makes it difficult not to wear foot protection. She often wears charms or necklaces with an item she values but will swap those items for any precious gems she might own if she is around someone she likes or wants to impress. Bones are some of her more common accessories and it is not uncommon for her to wear something from her lastest kill.  
Rukh Alignment: White (i guess)
Special Features: Klara has the skull of a insectoid creature which was slain by a "hero" protecting her when she was younger. The skull broken into 3 parts, The head and two mandibles. She often wears these parts when exploring alone and sometimes wears just the mandibles to bring herself comfort. (This skull does not provide any combat benefit aside making Klara look bad*ss)
History:
Klara, her sister, and her mother were taken from their home as prisoners from a raid. Klara herself was very young and so she never really knew of the place. Even today, she could not remember the city, town, or even area. Be it a memory she locked away or a symptom of being so young, the girl's earliest memories were that of pain and rattling chains. She needed to stop crying. She was being a nuisance. Then when her mother was free to move, she pulled her daughters together and hugged them tightly.
"No matter what happens, as long as we have each other, we will make it through."

Years later, a feral demonic beast would attack the camp as they were traveling. This gave the prisoners the chance to escape, to include the family of three. Unfortunately, Klara was too weak from the long walk and fell. Her mother and sister turned around to get her but the demonic beast set its eyes on her. It raised its claw and swung down, but instead of hitting Klara, her mother took the blow and held the beast still with the last of her strength. Her sister then took the chance to grab a long sharp piece of debris and impale it into the creature's neck. Slaying the beast, they were safe and free. Sadly their mother did not share the same faith. With her dying breath, she kissed her daughters.
"No matter what happens, as long as you have each other, you will make it..."

Klara's sister did her best to try and care for Klara. The girl worked any job she could find, even swallowing her pride if it meant she could put food on the table. She was tired and Klara was weak, still recovering. Klara would apologize every day, promising that as soon as she could work, she would work twice as hard as her sister to pay her back. However, the months went by and Klara's sister grew colder and reserved. Klara's health was recovering enough for her to move around but no matter who she spoke too, nobody was willing to let such a young person work for them.

2 years later, Klara managed to secure a job. She kept it a secret from her sister as she wanted to surprise her with the money she was going to make. The day she got paid, she came home with a large dish but the room was empty. Her sister's bed was stripped empty and all her things were gone with the exception of a note.
"No matter what happens Klara... don't give up on yourself... Don't give up like I did. If you rely on yourself, if you become something of worth, you might make it through."

Klara broke. She lived each day a husk of herself. Working hard and coming home to an empty room to eat and stare into nothingness. She had lost everything, all because she was too weak and too young. She wanted to be strong, she wanted to help but now everyone was gone. Only through the blessing of fate that the girl met a customer who offered her his stories.

It was a tall tale of some pretend adventure that he claimed to go on. First it was a trek through some mysterious forest. The next day, it was a plight through some hellish desert. He even claimed to have fought a dragon in a dungeon. Everyone else called him out but they all just laughed. The girl didn't and asked the man why he lied and made up these stories. The man then responded with a story.

There once was a girl who had nothing. She was worth nothing. She had nothing to live for... yet she continue living. She listened to an old man tell stories worth nothing every day in return for nothing. Soon, others join for they hand nothing to do. Then in the end, they all laugh and came out as friends sharing memories worth a lifetime. And now the man can leave the town with something of a tale to share. Klara smiled for the first time in weeks.

As the man headed out the girl quitted her job and decided to follow the man. When the man opposed, she fought back saying he had more stories to tell and she wanted to listen to them all, even if they were fake and worth nothing. If she heard them, then maybe they would then be worth something. They would become her treasure. So the man let the girl follow him and told her stories. He taught her how to survive in the world. He gave her the wisdom to become someone greater... or at the very least, someone with a lot of fake tales of grandeur. And that has to be worth something... right?    

Role-Play Sample:

Klara lied in the white desert alone. Well, she was not technically alone. Her drones scurried around her but they were a part of her. Talking to them was like talking to your own hand. Sure you can give it a voice but everything still comes out of your mouth. It was not a conversation worth treasuring. Why were the drone's scurrying around? Well, Klara had added some new stones to her collection and the drones were polishing them. Her Antenna bounced around, giving required orders to do the complicated task. The girl did not supervise actions, thus, the little workers were making very little progress. The girl had her eyes on the moon. It looked empty, like it was missing something. Klara raised the stone around her neck and held it up next to the moon.
"I wonder. If I put my treasures up there, would you be filled up?" The Arrancar let out a sigh. Her antenna stopped moving with the last instruction given being to rub the cloth over the stones.

Suddenly, her antenna detected a spike of Reitsu. It wasn't a menos... at least, not any menos she was aware of. The only one she knew that had a similar power level to her was the bird Akira. The girl climbed the tall dune that was behind her. Her antennae signaled her drones to bury the treasure in their original hole. Her eyes peaked over the temporary hill. Over the hills was a beautiful woman standing before corpses of other hollows. Was she seeking their treasures or were the hollows seeking the woman's treasure. It was weird, as the woman did not seem to have a signal sign of battle.

Klara had to protect her things, or at least buy time for her drones to finish hiding them in her super secret hiding spot. She climbed on top of the dune while holding her Glaive. She took a deep breath and then released a loud Cicada cry. "Hey you! There is no treasure here. So leave. I have nothing to trade so it is your only option. I won't share my hidden treasures either. So don't even ask"

2Klara Dorylus  Empty Re: Klara Dorylus 01/07/23, 05:53 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved! Though I will note that your special feature was moved to the appearance section. That is reserved for parts of your body like scars, animal ears, or other bodily abnormalities. Since the skull and mandibles are just worn accessories they don't quite fit the bill. But you are still welcome to wear them as clothing~

Code:
[center][img]https://cdn.donmai.us/original/95/52/__elesis_and_bloody_queen_elsword_drawn_by_yumuto_spring1786__955278950ea79f315962d890d2c111f0.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Klara Dorylus
[b]Country Affiliation:[/b] Wander
[b]Race:[/b] Fanalis
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier [Novice]
[b]Class:[/b] Body Manipulator
[b]Age + Birthdate:[/b] 16, Apr 2
[b]Gender:[/b] Female Type
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Still Discovering Their Self
[b]Personality:[/b]
Klara appears to be a cautious but aggressive individual. She is slow to warm up to others due to her untrusting nature and may appear to be quiet and reserved if left alone. She does not hate other people and actually prefers to not be alone, however, she would never tell anyone that. When she does speak, she is either loud and boisterous or quiet and soft spoken. Her words however remain sharp and direct.

Once she gets to know you or becomes a bit more comfortable, she appears a lot more energetic if not more physical. She is a hands-on person and has trouble learning if she cannot put her hands on it. She often gets in trouble due to her strength and has trouble being delicate with things but if she breaks something, it's probably your fault for not giving her something more sturdy. Neverminded the fact you told her not to touch it.

Klara can appear to be a bit of a hoarder of things she thinks are valuable like gems, metals, rocks, bones, friends, grudges, and more. She is also very protective of her things and hates when other people touch them without her explicit permission. She does hate things that can easily break, unless she really likes it a lot. If anything of hers gets taken or is broken, she is quick to berserk. However, she is also easily distracted so it's not hard to calm her down if you aren't the target of her aggression. Did I forget to mention she loves buttons. Just know she swears she has never pressed a single one ever.

When it comes to fighting, Klara is a brute through and through. She aims to back her enemies into a corner or on the ground and crush them with her strength. While she can fight at a range, she prefers to be up in your face. She does not toy with her food... but that doesn't mean she won't chew slowly.

[b]Likes:[/b]
Treasure: I love being rewarded for my discover and efforts.
Money: I love being rewarded for my hard work and ingenuity.
Insects: I love how different yet important these tiny creatures are to our grand world.
Stories: I love experiencing the world from other people's experiences.
Information: I love learning and reaping the future value of knowing things.
Buttons: I must press them all. Thats what they are meant for. I enable their purpose. They exist for me to press!

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
Secrets: I hate not knowing stuff... Just tell me already! I got places to go!
People touching her stuff: First its touching, then its "borrowing", last its stealing. Speaking of Stealing.
Thieves: Enough said, stop taking value which you yourself did not earn.
Being told she cant do something: I am a free person (now) and so I can do whatever I want. Dont inhibit me, enable my greatness!
Restricted Areas: All the treasure, experiences, and stories I'm being kept from just because some old person denied it... ugh... maybe I should add old people to this list... and polititions... and dogs.
Being force to admit she pressed the button: Not only do I feel guilty... Now I gotta live with the consequences. Old people suck... Discovery is the most important thing in the world. Don't deny me such a right!

[b]Aspirations:[/b]
PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS!
Curiosity is the driving force of life, success, achievement, and great discoveries. What happens if I make a rock a wheel? What happens if I tie a sharp stone to a stick and jab the lion attacking me? What happens if I push this button? The thrill and excitement of the unknown is waiting. And so... I push the button despite all warnings.

Explore the World
There are so many stories that need an ear. There are sites that wish to be watched. There are foods that wish to be eaten and scents that must be smelled. To feel sand under my feet, do I go to the beach and explore a sunking wreck or do I traverse the desert and uncover a loss pyrimid. To feel the wind, do I climb the tallest mountain or do I hold a picnic in the plains with nomads I never seen. I know but only a fraction of what this world is, and the rest of the unknown is calling me to learn.

Discover the greatest Treasure
The friends along the way, the gold earned from a quest, the gems unearth from months of mining, the vessel earned from a grueling treck through a dungeon. All of it makes me more of a person. The experience makes me grow into a stronger being. At the end, I want to be someone great, someone nobody wants to leave, someone who not only takes but returns a greater treasure of stories, wealth, beauty, and power to those I love, cherish, and treasure.

[b]Phobias/fears:[/b]
Having no more buttons to press.
Well, it less about buttons and more of a statement on life. If one has nothing to seek, to wonder about, to discover, then is one truely alive. To know everything and have no need to think or imagine is the very definition of being dead, no a fate worst than death.

Losing all her value.
To have something important taking from you is heart wrenching. So to lose everything and fall into dispair again... I am not sure she can comeback from that as myself again. Especially since I have not truely overcome the day I lost my mother.  

Being worth nothing.
We tell ourselves over and over that we are important, that we are something. Our names have value and our actions mean something. But what if its all lie? What if it is all meaningless. What if... we are nobody. What if we are so little that we don't even deserve freedom or free will...

Dying alone... cold.
If I was worth something, then people would not leave me. They would stay. They would love me and share their warmth. They wouldn't leave... They wouldn't let me die... Please... don't... leave...

[b]Face-Claim:[/b] Elsword = - Elesis (Blood Queen)
[b]Hair Color:[/b] Red
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Red
[b]Height:[/b] 5'0" (152cm)
[b]Weight:[/b] 90lb (40.82kg)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
Klara has long, straight, red hair and light tan skin. She has a lean body and often dresses for traveling long distances base off the environment. She prefers not to wear shoes though often carries a pair of open toe boots incase the terrain or situation makes it difficult not to wear foot protection. She often wears charms or necklaces with an item she values but will swap those items for any precious gems she might own if she is around someone she likes or wants to impress. Bones are some of her more common accessories and it is not uncommon for her to wear something from her lastest kill.  

Klara has the skull of a insectoid creature which was slain by a "hero" protecting her when she was younger. The skull broken into 3 parts, The head and two mandibles. She often wears these parts when exploring alone and sometimes wears just the mandibles to bring herself comfort. (This skull does not provide any combat benefit aside making Klara look bad*ss)
[b]Rukh Alignment:[/b] White (i guess)
[b]Special Features:[/b] N/A
[b]History:[/b]
Klara, her sister, and her mother were taken from their home as prisoners from a raid. Klara herself was very young and so she never really knew of the place. Even today, she could not remember the city, town, or even area. Be it a memory she locked away or a symptom of being so young, the girl's earliest memories were that of pain and rattling chains. She needed to stop crying. She was being a nuisance. Then when her mother was free to move, she pulled her daughters together and hugged them tightly.
"No matter what happens, as long as we have each other, we will make it through."

Years later, a feral demonic beast would attack the camp as they were traveling. This gave the prisoners the chance to escape, to include the family of three. Unfortunately, Klara was too weak from the long walk and fell. Her mother and sister turned around to get her but the demonic beast set its eyes on her. It raised its claw and swung down, but instead of hitting Klara, her mother took the blow and held the beast still with the last of her strength. Her sister then took the chance to grab a long sharp piece of debris and impale it into the creature's neck. Slaying the beast, they were safe and free. Sadly their mother did not share the same faith. With her dying breath, she kissed her daughters.
"No matter what happens, as long as you have each other, you will make it..."

Klara's sister did her best to try and care for Klara. The girl worked any job she could find, even swallowing her pride if it meant she could put food on the table. She was tired and Klara was weak, still recovering. Klara would apologize every day, promising that as soon as she could work, she would work twice as hard as her sister to pay her back. However, the months went by and Klara's sister grew colder and reserved. Klara's health was recovering enough for her to move around but no matter who she spoke too, nobody was willing to let such a young person work for them.

2 years later, Klara managed to secure a job. She kept it a secret from her sister as she wanted to surprise her with the money she was going to make. The day she got paid, she came home with a large dish but the room was empty. Her sister's bed was stripped empty and all her things were gone with the exception of a note.
"No matter what happens Klara... don't give up on yourself... Don't give up like I did. If you rely on yourself, if you become something of worth, you might make it through."

Klara broke. She lived each day a husk of herself. Working hard and coming home to an empty room to eat and stare into nothingness. She had lost everything, all because she was too weak and too young. She wanted to be strong, she wanted to help but now everyone was gone. Only through the blessing of fate that the girl met a customer who offered her his stories.

It was a tall tale of some pretend adventure that he claimed to go on. First it was a trek through some mysterious forest. The next day, it was a plight through some hellish desert. He even claimed to have fought a dragon in a dungeon. Everyone else called him out but they all just laughed. The girl didn't and asked the man why he lied and made up these stories. The man then responded with a story.

There once was a girl who had nothing. She was worth nothing. She had nothing to live for... yet she continue living. She listened to an old man tell stories worth nothing every day in return for nothing. Soon, others join for they hand nothing to do. Then in the end, they all laugh and came out as friends sharing memories worth a lifetime. And now the man can leave the town with something of a tale to share. Klara smiled for the first time in weeks.

As the man headed out the girl quitted her job and decided to follow the man. When the man opposed, she fought back saying he had more stories to tell and she wanted to listen to them all, even if they were fake and worth nothing. If she heard them, then maybe they would then be worth something. They would become her treasure. So the man let the girl follow him and told her stories. He taught her how to survive in the world. He gave her the wisdom to become someone greater... or at the very least, someone with a lot of fake tales of grandeur. And that has to be worth something... right?    

[b]Role-Play Sample:[/b]

Klara lied in the white desert alone. Well, she was not technically alone. Her drones scurried around her but they were a part of her. Talking to them was like talking to your own hand. Sure you can give it a voice but everything still comes out of your mouth. It was not a conversation worth treasuring. Why were the drone's scurrying around? Well, Klara had added some new stones to her collection and the drones were polishing them. Her Antenna bounced around, giving required orders to do the complicated task. The girl did not supervise actions, thus, the little workers were making very little progress. The girl had her eyes on the moon. It looked empty, like it was missing something. Klara raised the stone around her neck and held it up next to the moon.
"I wonder. If I put my treasures up there, would you be filled up?" The Arrancar let out a sigh. Her antenna stopped moving with the last instruction given being to rub the cloth over the stones.

Suddenly, her antenna detected a spike of Reitsu. It wasn't a menos... at least, not any menos she was aware of. The only one she knew that had a similar power level to her was the bird Akira. The girl climbed the tall dune that was behind her. Her antennae signaled her drones to bury the treasure in their original hole. Her eyes peaked over the temporary hill. Over the hills was a beautiful woman standing before corpses of other hollows. Was she seeking their treasures or were the hollows seeking the woman's treasure. It was weird, as the woman did not seem to have a signal sign of battle.

Klara had to protect her things, or at least buy time for her drones to finish hiding them in her super secret hiding spot. She climbed on top of the dune while holding her Glaive. She took a deep breath and then released a loud Cicada cry. "Hey you! There is no treasure here. So leave. I have nothing to trade so it is your only option. I won't share my hidden treasures either. So don't even ask"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum