1Klara's Trait Discover Empty Klara's Trait Discover 03/07/23, 03:40 am

Klara

Klara
C-Tier
C-Tier

Trait Name: Königin der Knochen
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Have Body Manipulator Class
Trait Description: The user's body naturally produces more bone than natural, parts of which may protrude from her skin.
Trait Effect: The user is capable of manipulating their bone growth and produce/convert part of her body to bone similar to the process of ossification in which biological material converts to bone. This is for the sake of abilities.

(using my free Body Morp perk slot for this)

Last edited by Klara on 05/07/23, 12:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited the Trait description to something COOLER !!!!)

2Klara's Trait Discover Empty Re: Klara's Trait Discover 04/07/23, 02:46 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

unfortunately, you can't become the Kaguya clan with a D-rank trait. There's no existing mutation that you can have that's this weak in terms of rank, outside of a supporting dungeon beast biology that would be based off the creation and manipulation of bones.

here's an example of something that was unnaturally implanted in one of my characters that developed into something for me to use.

Christmas Gift Trait
Trait Name: Silk Road
Trait Tier: B
Trait Requirement: Assassin, Nimble Fingers
Trait Description: Sabin has had an operation to implant the silk-producing glands of the dangerous Mosaic Overseer Moth into their salivary glands. The M.O operation has given them the ability to produce and shoot silks threads that have immense relative strength and elasticity.
Trait Effect: Sabin can produce and shoot thin, near-transparent threads from his mouth. A single thread is strong enough to hold a regular knife and can cause small cuts. Sabin can easily handle these and use them on their own or in conjunction with other class abilities. Larger threads of semi-intricate designs can also be produced for various purposes such as defense or maneuvering through the terrain.

^ this was a transplant operation, explained instead of a simple copout since Sabin is human, and it's a B rank.

now.... you want to do something with bone, id say you developed osteochondroma, there was a lifesaving surgery that stopped the worse of the negative effects, but the side effect of that was the creation and generation of additional bone structures via body manipulation. and even then, it would still be proportionate to the size of the character in question if we take a realistic condition and gave it a fantasy spin for you to have it "theoretically"

See what I mean? So right now, you cant have this at the moment.

3Klara's Trait Discover Empty Re: Klara's Trait Discover 05/07/23, 12:05 am

Klara

Klara
C-Tier
C-Tier

I made edits to my traits with guidance from Merrze

4Klara's Trait Discover Empty Re: Klara's Trait Discover 05/07/23, 01:49 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

1/2 Approved
Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Königin der Knochen
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Have Body Manipulator Class
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The user's body naturally produces more bone than natural, parts of which may protrude from her skin.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The user is capable of manipulating their bone growth and produce/convert part of her body to bone similar to the process of ossification in which biological material converts to bone. This is for the sake of abilities.

5Klara's Trait Discover Empty Re: Klara's Trait Discover 05/07/23, 02:39 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

2/2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum