Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Theia's Extreme Magic Empty Theia's Extreme Magic 18/06/23, 12:02 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Name: Theiatos Theory
Djinn:  Theia
Chant: Behold, for all paths unfurl before me, and the chosen alone shall bear witness to the sacred trail.
Cost:  100 Magoi
Type:  RECON (Perfect Intelligence) MAGIC
[ LIGHT + SOUND + CLAIRVOYANCE ]
Class:  Supplementary
Range: Long
Cool-Down:Once Per Topic
Description:
    The user gathers recon magic and disperses it as far as 300 meters from his current location for a seal with an eye bearing down over others to appear in the sky, casting a widescale version of Theia's Foresight that now covers the distance of 300 meters. This also provides the same benefit to those that the user considers friendly, with those benefitting from the seal, will have a translucent image of the pentagon-shaped eye appearing on their forehead. These images are symbolic only in significance, they can't be interacted with and only symbolize that the extreme magic is currently active.  In regards to NPCs, it's an unlimited amount of targets that can benefit from this extreme magic as long as they are within the 300-meter radius. Regarding PCs or plot-focused NPC's, the user can target up to 4 individuals to benefit from this extreme magic.The benefits of the extreme magic last as long as the equip is active, but when deactivated, it lasts for a total of 4 posts after the start of the user's cooldown.
  • Omega Factor~ Revelations Of Theia ~At any point in time, the user can choose up to a total of four targets within the range of the extreme magic. Once a target is chosen, the user can reveal a  specific source of information that ranges from the past all the way to the current present time. This can be abilities, secrets, etc; which then would be available knowledge to those currently benefiting from this extreme magic. In combat, it's one thing at a time that the user can gather from any target of their choosing (For example, one ability/ specific memories regarding a particular person). When the user is not in active combat or out of combat status albeit temporarily, it's a full reveal.

Last edited by Lagi on 26/06/23, 01:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Theia's Extreme Magic Empty Re: Theia's Extreme Magic 19/06/23, 07:28 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

-Despite the name, Theia's Foresight does not let you see the future or erase probability. This magic provides you with audiovisual information of events in present and past. It does not turn your brain into a super AI event probability calculator. This spell may give you omnidirectional awareness, but it will not auto-run calculations for you to instantly predict everyone and everything you are viewing.
-For the Omega Factor, I don't understand what the logical basis is. "I saw it coming" so your attack is weaker? This doesn't make sense to me. Please explain if I've misunderstood, or change it to something with a tangible reason behind it.

3Theia's Extreme Magic Empty Re: Theia's Extreme Magic 21/06/23, 01:15 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

how about now

4Theia's Extreme Magic Empty Re: Theia's Extreme Magic 23/06/23, 06:40 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

1/2 Approved

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Theiatos Theory
[b]Djinn:[/b]  Theia
[b]Chant:[/b] Behold, for all paths unfurl before me, and the chosen alone shall bear witness to the sacred trail.
[b]Cost:[/b]  100 Magoi
[b]Type:[/b]  RECON (Perfect Intelligence) MAGIC
[ LIGHT + SOUND + CLAIRVOYANCE ]
[b]Class:[/b]  Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Long
[b]Cool-Down:[/b]Once Per Topic
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]The user gathers recon magic and disperses it as far as 300 meters from his current location for a seal with an eye bearing down over others to appear in the sky, casting a widescale version of Theia's Foresight that now covers the distance of 300 meters. This also provides the same benefit to those that the user considers friendly, with those benefitting from the seal, will have a translucent image of the pentagon-shaped eye appearing on their forehead. These images are symbolic only in significance, they can't be interacted with and only symbolize that the extreme magic is currently active.  In regards to NPCs, it's an unlimited amount of targets that can benefit from this extreme magic as long as they are within the 300-meter radius. Regarding PCs or plot-focused NPC's, the user can target up to 4 individuals to benefit from this extreme magic. This also grants those benefitting from this ability A-tier reaction time in terms of omnidirectional sight and hearing sensory usage within the range of the extreme magic ability. The benefits of the extreme magic last as long as the equip is active, but when deactivated, it lasts for a total of 4 posts after the start of the user's cooldown.
[*][i]Omega Factor~ [b][color=#cc33ff]Revelations Of Theia[/color][/b] ~[/i]At any point in time, the user can choose up to a total of four targets within the range of the extreme magic. Once a target is chosen, the user can reveal a  specific source of information that ranges from the past all the way to the current present time. This can be abilities, secrets, etc; which then would be available knowledge to those currently benefiting from this extreme magic.
[/list]

5Theia's Extreme Magic Empty Re: Theia's Extreme Magic 26/06/23, 01:12 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

for the record, i made the corrections we discussed

6Theia's Extreme Magic Empty Re: Theia's Extreme Magic 05/07/23, 02:59 am

Zana

Zana
β-Tier
β-Tier