Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Precious Concoction
Tier: D Tier
Class: Assassin
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must have the Nimble Fingers trait so that the act of mixing takes no time out of combat. The user must have their hands free in order to mix the concoction. The concoction can only be scaled up to A Tier, i.e. three times.
Scaling: For every 10 stamina, the effect increases by one tier / the post count for drowsiness increases by one post until A Tier results in one full post of actual sleep.
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1 post
Cost: 10 stamina
Description:
    The user mixes the ingredients for Violet Precieuse into a glass vial, creating a scent-based poison which can be stored as a mundane item. If exposed to this scent, the target will experience drowsiness due to soporific chemicals. If used without weapon or abilities, i.e. basic attacks like direct exposure or throwing the bottle, the scent will linger in place for one post in a spherical cloud of one-metre radius. This will cause D Tier drowsiness, making the target feel sleepy for one post. If exposed repeatedly, the post-count resets. If not exposed repeatedly, however, the effect will subside as usual. As per the mundane item (see Zubaidah’s vault), when assimilated via the Sugar and Spice trait, this will replace the musk effect with B Tier sleep paralysis, affecting two limbs for two posts much like a normal stun.

Antique Concoction
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must have the Nimble Fingers trait so that the act of mixing takes no time out of combat. The user must have their hands free in order to mix the concoction. The concoction can only be scaled up to A Tier, i.e. three times.
Scaling: For every 10 stamina, the effect increases by one tier / the post count for paralysis increases by one post until A Tier results in four posts of paralysis in two limbs.
Description:
    The user mixes the ingredients for Ambre Antique into a glass vial, creating a scent-based poison which can be stored as a mundane item. If exposed to this scent, the target will experience paralysis due to sedative chemicals. If used without weapon or abilities, i.e. basic attacks like direct exposure or throwing the bottle, the scent will linger in place for one post in a spherical cloud of one-metre radius. This will cause D Tier paralysis, affecting two limbs for one post. If exposed repeatedly, the post-count resets. If not exposed repeatedly, however, the effect will subside as usual. As per the mundane item (see Zubaidah’s vault), when assimilated via the Sugar and Spice trait, this will replace the musk effect with B Tier numbness, affecting two limbs for two posts.

Narcissist Concoction
Scaling: For every 10 stamina, the effect increases by one tier / the post count for laxation increases by one post until A Tier results in four posts of laxation.
Description:
    The user mixes the ingredients for Narcisse Noir into a glass vial, creating a scent-based poison which can be stored as a mundane item. If exposed to this scent, the target will experience muscle weakness due to laxative chemicals. If used without weapon or abilities, i.e. basic attacks like direct exposure or throwing the bottle, the scent will linger in place for one post in a spherical cloud of one-metre radius.This will cause D Tier numbness or laxation, making the target unable to hold onto objects with their hands (or equivalent) for one post. If exposed repeatedly, the post-count resets. If not exposed repeatedly, however, the effect will subside as usual. As per the mundane item (see Zubaidah’s vault), when assimilated via the Sugar and Spice trait, this will replace the musk effect with B Tier weakening, halving the effectiveness of all physical or non-magical attacks made by the target for two posts.

Vented Concoction
Tier: C Tier
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must have the Nimble Fingers trait so that the act of mixing takes no time out of combat. The user must have their hands free in order to mix the concoction. The concoction can only be scaled up to A Tier, i.e. two times.
Scaling: For every 10 stamina, the effect increases by one tier / the post count for nausea and disorientation increases by one post until A Tier results in three posts of nausea and three posts of disorientation.
Cool Down: 2 post
Cost: 20 stamina
Description:
    The user mixes the ingredients for Vent Vert into a glass vial, creating a scent-based poison which can be stored as a mundane item. If exposed to this scent, the target will experience nausea and disorientation due to volatile chemicals. If used without weapon or abilities, i.e. basic attacks like direct exposure or throwing the bottle, the scent will linger in place for one post in a spherical cloud of one-metre radius. This will cause D Tier nausea, causing bile and stomach-cramps for one post, and D Tier disorientation for one post. If exposed repeatedly, the post-count resets. If not exposed repeatedly, however, the effect will subside as usual. As per the mundane item (see Zubaidah’s vault), when assimilated via the Sugar and Spice trait,this will replace the musk effect with B Tier vulnerability, doubling the effectiveness of all physical attacks made against them for two posts.

2Hashashin Poisons Empty Re: Hashashin Poisons 10/06/23, 02:36 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ability in question

Spoiler:

its within the rules set of the trait and the abilities are fine so 1/2

3Hashashin Poisons Empty Re: Hashashin Poisons 10/06/23, 06:07 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

2/2
Code:
[center][b]Precious Concoction[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D Tier
[b]Class:[/b] Assassin
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must have the Nimble Fingers trait so that the act of mixing takes no time out of combat. The user must have their hands free in order to mix the concoction. The concoction can only be scaled up to A Tier, i.e. three times.
[b]Scaling:[/b] For every 10 stamina, the effect increases by one tier / the post count for drowsiness increases by one post until A Tier results in one full post of actual sleep.
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1 post
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 stamina
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]The user mixes the ingredients for Violet Precieuse into a glass vial, creating a scent-based poison which can be stored as a mundane item. If exposed to this scent, the target will experience drowsiness due to soporific chemicals. If used without weapon or abilities, i.e. basic attacks like direct exposure or throwing the bottle, the scent will linger in place for one post in a spherical cloud of one-metre radius. This will cause D Tier drowsiness, making the target feel sleepy for one post. If exposed repeatedly, the post-count resets. If not exposed repeatedly, however, the effect will subside as usual. As per the mundane item (see Zubaidah’s vault), when assimilated via the Sugar and Spice trait, this will replace the musk effect with B Tier sleep paralysis, affecting two limbs for two posts much like a normal stun.[/list]

[hr]

[center][b]Antique Concoction[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must have the Nimble Fingers trait so that the act of mixing takes no time out of combat. The user must have their hands free in order to mix the concoction. The concoction can only be scaled up to A Tier, i.e. three times.
[b]Scaling:[/b] For every 10 stamina, the effect increases by one tier / the post count for paralysis increases by one post until A Tier results in four posts of paralysis in two limbs.
[list]The user mixes the ingredients for Ambre Antique into a glass vial, creating a scent-based poison which can be stored as a mundane item. If exposed to this scent, the target will experience paralysis due to sedative chemicals. If used without weapon or abilities, i.e. basic attacks like direct exposure or throwing the bottle, the scent will linger in place for one post in a spherical cloud of one-metre radius. This will cause D Tier paralysis, affecting two limbs for one post. If exposed repeatedly, the post-count resets. If not exposed repeatedly, however, the effect will subside as usual. As per the mundane item (see Zubaidah’s vault), when assimilated via the Sugar and Spice trait, this will replace the musk effect with B Tier numbness, affecting two limbs for two posts.[/list]

[hr]

[center][b]Narcissist Concoction[/b][/center]
[b]Scaling:[/b] For every 10 stamina, the effect increases by one tier / the post count for laxation increases by one post until A Tier results in four posts of laxation.
[list]The user mixes the ingredients for Narcisse Noir into a glass vial, creating a scent-based poison which can be stored as a mundane item. If exposed to this scent, the target will experience muscle weakness due to laxative chemicals. If used without weapon or abilities, i.e. basic attacks like direct exposure or throwing the bottle, the scent will linger in place for one post in a spherical cloud of one-metre radius.This will cause D Tier numbness or laxation, making the target unable to hold onto objects with their hands (or equivalent) for one post. If exposed repeatedly, the post-count resets. If not exposed repeatedly, however, the effect will subside as usual. As per the mundane item (see Zubaidah’s vault), when assimilated via the Sugar and Spice trait, this will replace the musk effect with B Tier weakening, halving the effectiveness of all physical or non-magical attacks made by the target for two posts.[/list]

[hr]

[center][b]Vented Concoction[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C Tier
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must have the Nimble Fingers trait so that the act of mixing takes no time out of combat. The user must have their hands free in order to mix the concoction. The concoction can only be scaled up to A Tier, i.e. two times.
[b]Scaling:[/b] For every 10 stamina, the effect increases by one tier / the post count for nausea and disorientation increases by one post until A Tier results in three posts of nausea and three posts of disorientation.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2 post
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 stamina
[list]The user mixes the ingredients for Vent Vert into a glass vial, creating a scent-based poison which can be stored as a mundane item. If exposed to this scent, the target will experience nausea and disorientation due to volatile chemicals. If used without weapon or abilities, i.e. basic attacks like direct exposure or throwing the bottle, the scent will linger in place for one post in a spherical cloud of one-metre radius. This will cause D Tier nausea, causing bile and stomach-cramps for one post, and D Tier disorientation for one post. If exposed repeatedly, the post-count resets. If not exposed repeatedly, however, the effect will subside as usual. As per the mundane item (see Zubaidah’s vault), when assimilated via the Sugar and Spice trait,this will replace the musk effect with B Tier vulnerability, doubling the effectiveness of all physical attacks made against them for two posts.[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum