You are not connected. Please login or register

Fellowship (Plot)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fellowship (Plot) Empty Fellowship (Plot) 14/02/23, 03:12 pm

Ustad

Ustad
C-Tier
C-Tier

THe noble architect known simply by the name of Ustad had recently came across a large supply of magical tools that were given to him by his master while he was in Balbadd when he completed his apprenticeship. He knew roughly what they were and did but had never had the chance to use them before. His master had retired as an architect and with Ustad as his last but not best student he decided to gift him these tools.

He was currently sorting through these items when the door to his abode would suddenly swing open with great gusto. He would turn suddenly with great annoyance at the disturbance that has decided to grace his path this day.

Standing in the door was a man, presumably merridian and wearing a dark blue button up shirt that did not fit the style of the region and a straw hat on top  of his head.

"Greetings tis I! The great sculptor of these lands! Josser Tabaq but you my friend can call me Joss since we are friends after all" The glasses wearing man would walk into the residence of the sculptor before he even had a chance to say anything and would look around.

"Ah! I must say Ustad my friend that you do have a talent making fine architecture. Although I will say that it is disgustingly plain as far as color goes. I am not much of a painter but we must change this if I am going to continue living here!"

The architect would be flabbergasted as this so called artist had just intruded inside of his domain and then promptly went to critique his art then mention about staying here.

"Listen here! I do not know who you are but you are clearly not an architect or you would know that color is unnecessary and drab. It takes away from the magnificent designs that I made. Also why do you mention about living here? I have made no such offer and as this is my building no one else can force a nuisance such as yourself upon me"

"You are correct friend, I am not an architect as you protest. But I am right in what I say, if you go about it in the right manner the color and designs you add will not distract but accentuate what you have already made. As for my residency here, I have decided that myself and there is nothing you can do to stop me. I have heard of the architect that built his own residency without informing the builders guild and then broke into a man's home who killed his wife and repaired said residency before charging him for. From what I have heard you seem to be greatly entertaining and i am sure i will find a lot of inspiration living here so here I am."

Ustad would be taken a back and find himself at a loss of words. What the other artist had said about color was in fact true and not something that he had thought of. He hated to admit it but the advice was useful. Add to that Ustad did not like dealing with troubling scenarios and could tell that would be what he was facing if he continued to try to get rid of the intruder. He hated the mere thought of it but it seemed less of a hassle to let him stay then to remove him.

"Fine but stay out of my room and I do not want to see your art all over the house. I find sculptures to be tedious and do not deign to see them daily."

Joss would not be listening to any of this as he brings in a bag of his art supplies as well as two blacks of marble he had resting just outside of the house and out of Ustad's View.

"Great now I will say that I have an idea for the both of us to collaborate on. Since I am ana architect that stands above all others I want to show that with installations that stand above everything else. And who better to help then the crazed architect who clearly seems to have big plans of his own?"

"As much as i hate it already it does intrigue me to attempt this, making architecture that is elevated higher than all others so why not"

With this the art fellowship of UStad's and Joss's has begun to take shape/

Joss the Sculptor:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum