+
aseo asehi

Job Details:
Job Name: Sick Of Waiting
Job Rank: B-tier
Job Location: Kou
Job Reward: 15,000 Huang/ 200 Xp
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: After surviving a near-death experience in a major battle during the Kou Civil War, a war in which he was sent into by his clan, Aseo desires to investigate the reasoning behind the Asehi clan's plot to overthrow Yoshiro. While investigating, he runs into armed guards stationed in front of a closed off room. The room is where evidence against the Asehi can be found. Gain access by defeating the guards. Then, once inside, Aseo must find out information on his foster father and the standing of the Asehi’s support against the masses of Yoshiro’s supporters.

Enemy:

Enemy Name: Armed Guards x2
Enemy Tier: B-tier
Damage Required to Defeat: A-tier
Description: The armed guards are hulking in size, and heavily armored in traditional chestplate made for the Asehi household. Their equipment runs along the lines of a 2m long rusted Katana , finely tailored armor, and helmets with the symbol to represent who they belong to. They deal B-tier damage with their swords.
Abilities:

• Thrust - They thrust their sword at their opponent, moving a meter forward and doing B-Tier cut damage to their opponent.

• Parry - They raise their blade to block up to B-Tier damage, sliding to the off side. A means to setting up for Thrust.

• Focal Point - They focus all of their power into a single slash. Bring down their blades to cleave through their opponents for A-tier damage.

Studious he was, Aseo had not forgotten the day. A fateful day he had his heart pierced. Pierced it was leaving a mark only left by deaths sweet touch. Nothing sweeter than being alive to live through painful times of continuous war, and nothing he’ll be able to stop. What more had his worth than death's door? Aseo sat in his chair. The tip of his feather touching his bottom lip pondering his next step toward uprooting his family. Yes, his family. He came to accepted the fate that day. How could that death defying action not, he still wondered till this day. Grateful? No, he was not one for being grateful unless someone was gratefully dead in front of him. Tapping his lip now, and continuing his actions of thought through these words, Aseo felt a need to solve the missing puzzles. “ Painful times indeed. I must find out truth for myself now, I have acquired the experience, strength, and wit. Is it time for me to start my uproot? ” He questioned himself, one cannot question his actions unless they can be backed up. He needed a ally of support. “ She would be perfect. ” The sound of his feather softly on the desk, as he rose to leave quickly.

She was the only women he has seen with magical prowess in lightning. Such supporting ability needed to be harness, and he believed he could harness it. Collecting few of his belongings, he headed off toward the exit. He felt the rukh, and he knew two objectives which were needed. The first was finding the women in this horrid country, and the second was uncovering the troubling secrets behind ‘Asehi’ that caused them reasoning for uprising in a collapsing empire.  Aseo, knew the women wouldn’t openly be in the empire as she conspired with the enemy. So the countryside was his destination, and hopefully he would be able to find this woman. “ May the blasted rukh guide me on this faithful rain ridden day. ” He said, leaving off by horses back.  

WC: 350/1.5k| M: 320/320 | S: 155/155
Item's:

Spoiler:
Name: Ebenezer
Tier: C-Tier
Material: Wood, Silver, Gold.
Appearance: A long staff that doubles as a cane/walking stick. It also has a large knuckle guard which reaches down the bottom of the handle. Inside the larger area where the white and gray meet, there are small gold-colored gears. Handle is 10 In ( 25.4 cm ) ending at the wood. The wood is 70 cm long totaling the whole staff to be 95.4 cm.

Name: Yoshii
Tier: C-tier
Type: Scythe
Material: Red Carbon, Refined Steel
Appearance: Yoshii, has a red shaft adjusted to Aseo's height being 114.3 cm in length. The blades at the end of the shaft are rigid, refined, and shaped like a metal spine. The length of the blade being 58.42 cm. Yoshii, is considerably lightweight, and not to long for it's user.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

2 Re: Eve [Plot][w/ Lest] on 10/05/18, 07:18 am

Lestacia

β-Tier
β-Tier
The country. It was a beautiful landscape when not ravaged by the toils of War. The woman hadn't been called on for some time since her last battle so she settled for helping the nearby safe areas. She'd make a small name for herself healing the wounded. She did what she could to make living life a bit easier for the neutral parties affected. She felt guilty. They uprooted people out of their villages to keep them safe and destroyed what they once lived in. She sighed. Why was she fighting again? She didn't know why exactly... she had no reason to fight. The girl was thinking of backing out now. However she couldn't let Gao Yuan get that Djinn. If he did, he would possibly come after Magnostadt, her home. Her grandfather was strong but she was doubtful that even with the full forces of the Magnostadt Magical Militia and the residents of the city, that they could overwhelm Kou's forces especially with a Djinn in their hands. She'd need to play the obedient healer for now if she didn't want to get shut down earlier on. "It's better to let everyone think your weak, than to get first blooded and prove them right." She whispered these words to herself. The teachings of the gardener rang true throughout her mind.

After finishing in a nearby village she would Relax around a rare tranquil expanse. It was a tiny Oasis with lush green grass, and a breeze so serene that it calmed your nerves. There were a couple makeshift benches around the crystal clear water. Obviously the people here also acknowledged this natural beauty. The girl Would sit down upon the bench and relax. She had worked herself pretty hard this day. She deserved a break.

Items brought:

Name: Deep-Edge Wand
   Tier: D
   Type: Magic Weapon - Wand/Short Sword
   Magic Type: Water
   Appearance: A unique wand which doubles as a sword for assassin's or warriors. The blue metal gives off a scent like the ocean and has been forged into an intricate design with a magic circle engraved onto the hilt. The wand is 60cm total in length.
   Function:

• Tidal Edge - Feeding magoi into the tool causes a high pressure current of water to envelope the sword extending its reach to a total of 1m. 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain.

Name: Essence of the Dawn
Tier: A
Type: Magic Item
Magic Type: Sunseer [Heat+Light+Clairvoyance]
Cost: 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain
Appearance: On the outside, it is an ordinary flask that is roughly 20 cm tall and 7 cm wide. During the day, the inside is filled with a warm, fluorescent golden liquid that seems to come alive at the touch. It's warmth reminds you of the kiss of the sun on a summer day or a mother's loving embrace. In the night, the liquid turns blue and cold, shining brightly like the moon.
Function:

• The Wrath of Apollo - After channeling magoi into the flask, keeping the flask upright, the liquid sunlight will drain out and seep into the ground. A pillar of scorching light that is 20 meters in diameter will erupt from the ground underneath the target and deal B tier damage in the form of burns as well as applying the effects of the magic type.
  • The Gift of Diana - After channeling magoi into the flask, turning the flask upside down, the liquid moonlight will drain out onto the surface below, creating an icy mirror that is 15 meters in diameter. It will show any past or present the user wishes to see. However, it will be silent and the user many only look into a maximum of 1 threads per use or sustain.

Name: Malicious Disk
Tier: C
Type: Magic Item - Spinner
Magic Type: Plague [Life+Lightning+Water]
Appearance: This magic tool is a circular disk that is roughly 18cm in size. It is dark yet beautiful to the beholder. The design is shaped into an ornate array of spikes and gothic patterns. It's main feature is a skull with garnet gemstones placed into it's eye sockets. The magic circle is located on the back side of the item. A sickly air surrounds the tool as if it is riddled with some sort of curse.
Function:
[list]
[*]Cursed Dexterity - By feeding magoi into this spinner and spinning it, the eyes placed upon the skull will begin to glow a deep red. The ring around the skull center will then begin to spin rapidly, releasing a thick red mist into the air up to 6 meters away from the user. It will then form into a 5x5-meter crimson cloud, that will rain a blood-like substance onto anyone unfortunate enough to be under it. Anyone caught within the bloody shower, will immediately come down with a set of strange side effects, including the following; the inability to focus on a single thing at one time, and losing the ability to speak properly, i.e. delay of speech. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain

View user profile

3 Re: Eve [Plot][w/ Lest] on 15/05/18, 11:22 pm

+
aseo asehi

The country side of the Jade Mountains carried a breeze. Such winds carried his hair as the horse rode along the trails. Holding the reins tightly whisking, and popping them to make the stead run faster to pick up the tempo. Aseo, noticed how the scenery changed from desolated waste land, and left over bodies of allies or foe. Neither got rest as their souls lingered the field. He just knew he had to keep going until coming to his first stop. In his sight was the entrance to a village, it didn’t have a sign to show of the name, but this was going to be the first stop and questioning area.

Slowing to a post getting off the horse’s saddle, Aseo tied him up and walked into the small Inn. A couple more steps, and he found his elbow connected to the wood of the counter. “ Have you seen a young women, skippy kind of outfit. Her most noticeable feature may be.. Ahem.. her Bosoms. Now kind, Sir don’t get flattered with this description. ” Taking a notice of the man red face at the words. “ Young Lad, there has been a women going around helping the people who are innocent bystanders in the war. She may still be in the village, we have a flower garden some last seen her disappear away too. May I be kindly… hmm, hmm…. acomedated ? “ Such a greedy man for some scrap coin, but Aseo wasn’t going to leave the man empty handed.

Stepping out of the inn one who was near could hear their voices silencing almost to nothing as they gotten close to the building. The screams of people on the inside left many wondering why water leaked from the doors. Why water indeed leaked? Well, with a snap from Aseo’s fingers after getting certain feet away the building bursted with water gushing out. Leaving a wake of drowned people, the peaceful town now uprooted with Aseo’s intentions of finding Lestacia. Going in the direction he was given the breeze once again picked up.

Looking off to his left the water was clear, a lady in red dressed skimpy laid back on a bench. The lush green grass beneath his feet felt good, soon he would be blocking the sun over the lady. Hair dipped below, and his face kindly above hers.

This is the moment you sit quietly, and just listen to the proposal. I remember faces easily, and yours is among the countless that died at OUR hands. Among those countless remained a single Archer, and two Magicians. One flew away via bird, and the other found himself with a hand in his heart. Now, I hold my heart dear, what do you hold dear?

Rubbing his hands against her shoulder, Aseo kindly, and gently rubbed them. Maybe he was touching her too early, maybe she would move away from him? But, Aseo knew he was hopefully bringing up the same memories of the battle.

Up until a few months ago, I would not have come looking for you, but I have something to offer, and hope to have your attention by now. My lady, join me. Not just me, but those damned to this fate of not being neutral in war, having to draw our hands. A third party, in which you can be true to yourself, and help me. I just want to free myself, and I know with your support and magical ability you can help me. Before, you answer please think long, and hard before becoming this extremely important supportive character.

Aseo would now find himself seating in front of her depending on if she moved, a makeshift chair of flowers. The flowers were black, and red roses. A chair of true miseary.

WC: 987/1.5k| M: 400/400 | S: 175/175

View user profile

4 Re: Eve [Plot][w/ Lest] on 16/05/18, 02:09 am

Lestacia

β-Tier
β-Tier
The sun felt nice! It warmed her skin and felt nice to just relax. The breeze was so serene she could just sleep. However as she was about to slumber, she felt a chill. No longer did she feel the heat of the sun but a darkened shadow loomed over her. She opened an eye and then both to get a clearer view of the man as she sat up groggily.The man looked familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it.

“ This is the moment you sit quietly, and just listen to the proposal. I remember faces easily, and yours is among the countless that died at OUR hands. Among those countless remained a single Archer, and two Magicians. One flew away via bird, and the other found himself with a hand in his heart. Now, I hold my heart dear, what do you hold dear? ”

"Countless that died at your hands? What?" Lestacia said as the mans face finally came into view. As soon as his face became clearer all the memories came flooding back. The war, Tsunko, that man she had seen. But what did he mean among those an Archer and two magicians. The only Archer was... Tsunko. Lestacia wore a look of pure rage and hostility towards the magician preparing to whip out her wand and kill the man without remorse, but.. she played back the words in his mind. She was counted among the dead... along with someone who flew away by bird, and someone with a hand in their heart. Lestacia knew the only bird that was flown that day.

Lestacia calmed down. He knew of Tsunko. She was willing to listen to what this man had to say.

“ Up until a few months ago, I would not have come looking for you, but I have something to offer, and hope to have your attention by now. My lady, join me. Not just me, but those damned to this fate of not being neutral in war, having to draw our hands. A third party, in which you can be true to yourself, and help me. I just want to free myself, and I know with your support and magical ability you can help me. Before, you answer please think long, and hard before becoming this extremely important supportive character. ”

Lestacia would Sigh. "I'll help you. Only if you provide me with more information on what it is you want my support for." She'd cross her legs and fold her arms. "It's pretty fair trade! Also I want you to tell me exactly what happened after I had left. What went on in the midst of that tornado?"

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum