You are not connected. Please login or register

Hydra: Full Blown ( Class A rank Up)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

The mountains across the ocean looked surreal. As the sun descended behind them, giving the sun the hues of magenta with a striking blue and pink. The stream of birds was visible making their way home as the darkness was about to elude from all the corners. Just like everyone they also knew when it was time to go home. Most of the people were napping through the lazy summer days. The weather was not quite harsh yet, but the days would soon appear longer and wilder.
Ghost was staying in his tupik, waiting for it to be evening, passing his days lazily lying on his stomach. He could hear Ghidorah coming closer to his dwelling, yet he couldn't get in because he had managed to grow seven heads and it almost seemed like yesterday that Ghost was training him to become better and stronger. Well, he didn't need any exercise and practice to become a pro in his skills.
The mere thought made Ghost smile, a little, he was genuinely proud of The Hydra's capabilities and believe that he could take the real problems of the world now.
"Do you want me to come out Ghidorah?" Ghost exclaimed, getting on his feet. Before he could get an answer, he lifted the tapestry door, they both had made and looked outside.
Ghidorah was sitting on the ground, rather gloomily watching the sea, in a pensive thought.
"What is it, buddy?" Ghost inquired as he sat closer to him on a rock. The wind started to make its way into the valley, the cool breeze making the ambiance pleasant and light.
"Do you sometimes wonder, where you came from?" He said as he let out a sigh, which seemed he was holding on for a little too long.
"As in? Like our origin or our culture and family?" Ghost asked, he was certain something was not okay, with Ghidorah. As hard as he expressed his tangy thoughts, he was a child at heart.
"Well, family... I am not trying to be rude don't get me wrong. I am really grateful I have you. But I wonder why my family let go of me." His voice dropped as the last clause was uttered out of his mouth.
" Ah! I understand Ghidorah, what you mean, but we all have our reasons sometimes. It can be a calamity, or they might sometime ask you to do things you do not want to do. Like in my case." Ghost scoffed as he turned his head away from The Hydra.

"I am sorry, Ghost. I never asked you before. What happened to your family? You are the greatest and the mightiest witch and magician of all time, but living without a clan? Out here away from your prowess and tribe?"
The sun was almost gone now, the golden hour illuminating their faces, as it emitted specks of a yellow glow. The wind fluttered Ghost's hair as he felt his throat getting crispy, from all the thoughts of his past.
" I mean, I did have a tribe, and I really looked into it. It was a famous one, as it held all the culture and tradition, it used to be a symbol of pride, everyone was appeased by my father whenever he'd take a stroll down in the village. Listen to what everyone has to say. But you know things don't always remain the same" Ghost exasperated.
" Wait... what do you mean? are you trying to say you are a prince?"The Hydra looked amazed as he shook his head in disapproval.
"Hah! yeah, did I give away too much? well, my mother is the one ruling all the witches out there, she is the queen of witches. Lilith is my very own mother, but I try to stay away and bury this truth." Ghost replied as he said looking at the sea.
"I didn't know that, is it true what they all say about the witch king and the witch queen?" Ghidorah inquired, uncertain if this question can throw Ghost off.
"Yeah, unfortunately, it's all true. They have been making normal humans into blood deamons and witches, taking away their senses and manipulating them. Those who refrain, burn them alive. They really are evil and well, she wanted me to continue what they have been doing for at least decades, take out the ones who cause no harm. You know I can't do it." Ghost said it all in one go, the tears flecked in his eyes, shining like pearls. He could feel his chest heaving. It almost looked like he would suffocate with all that he had been keeping inside.
The tales about the Queen of Witches had been around for some time, but who could have actually believed it can be Ghost's own mother? He was very unlike his family. Always jumping on every opportunity he would get to help someone, and take out the suffering. Either with his own powers of magic and spells or the great power of his heart, which was always filled with compassion.
The Queen had hunted down thousands of humans, making her the greatest warrior that converted such a grand population, into her own knights. She really was strong, but after the King's death, she was looking for someone to carry on the legacy. She did not want someone else to put all her effort into ruins, by giving away the kingdom to not her own blood.
"Mother, always wanted me to come and do the same thing for her, but how could I? Do you think I can ever be this evil? Snatching away the young children from their mother and pushing them onto the way of magic, or more like making them a follower? " Ghost said, his voice escalating as he held back his tears.
" I am happy that you know what's wrong Ghost, and how you can distinguish between the two. I am glad we both are alike and we could find each other. I will be grateful to you in every way I can for taking me in. Making me the strongest Hydra out there, to the point that I am now King Ghidorah." Typhon his former name said as he rubbed against Ghost, almost making him slide down from the rock.
"Let's cool off in the ocean?" he further added and started to step forward towards the shore.
Ghost took a deep breath and started to follow along. The sky had now transcended to have nightshades. The darkness coming from the moon, along with the evening star, shining the brightest on a clear night sky.
Ghost checked the water from his feet, it gave him an electric buzz of excitement, the chillness hitting his spine. He quickly undressed and got into the water.
It was as if all of his anxiety, was vanishing away like thin mist.
"Want to race?" Ghidorah inquired as he splashed water all around.
"I reckon you won't win, you never do! but I encourage your zest." He chucked. With that being said, he began to swim faster. Hydra was not the fastest in his swim, but he still managed to keep close, until Ghost really went far with it. Disappearing from the sight into the depths of the shore.
The sea was calm, calmer than usual nights, which made the swimming easier.
As Ghost moved forward, he could hear no sound just peace and serenity. Suddenly, the water splashed in front of him.
"Ghidorah? Did you manage to swim this close? no way! " He laughed as he cleaned his face, dripping with water.
In that rush of the moment, Ghost saw a dorsal fin, crawling over the water, rushing towards him with bolt speed. He panicked and quickly deflected away from it, missing by just a few inches.
"What the hell, is a Beast Shark doing here?" He thought to himself. The shark was, unfortunately, no ordinary shark, with its whip-like motion, he came at Ghost again with full force. His torso, felt like it was immensely crushed. With the immense pain, it felt like every bone in his body was crumbling to dust. The ribs appeared as if they were bent over each other snapping from the colossal hit. He couldn't see for a while, he raised his head out of the water, looking toward the sky, as if it would somehow send him help. He felt as if his world was crumbling down at him. He wanted to scream but the radiating pain made his body stiff. His aching hand reached out for his stomach and was drenched in red. The crimson of his blood mixed in with the depths of the sea, as he choked on his own air.
Ghost was unable to perform any magic, he didn't have any wand on him. He just floated on the surface of the water, disintegrating with immense mental pain. The night sky, which he had locked his eyes on for so long, lit up with a flash of spark.
He turned his hand towards the shark, he didn't want to look at him as his last vision. But the shark had other plans, he flickered a ray of lightning from his fin that lit up the entire sky and was about to redirect it towards Ghost.
The embezzled lightning shark was more than determined to torture Ghost, and restrict his movement assuring there is no trace of him on Earth. Just when the shark bent his fin forward and was about to attack Ghost, what seemed like a haze came in front of Ghost's eyes. He was certain that this is how he will die and the fin will penetrate through his body, like a mallet. But instead, the bolt of lightning came right at Hydra, who popped out of the water.
The flash was so strong it thrashed right at Hydra right at his neck. The splash of blood showered off his neck, making the seawater appear darker under the moon's shadow. He had lost four of his heads but he knew he had seven once and the shark just had once. It didn't seem like an ordinary shark, he was sent by someone. Someone who knew magic like no other. Ghidorah exclaimed in pain as he let out a meek cry. After being hit, the atmosphere felt quiet again. Hydra took this chance to regain his strength, he got himself out of the water, and howled at the shark with his fireball.
It hit him right in the eye, making him go paranoid but just as strong as King Ghidorah was, the shark was no ordinary thing either. The fireballs were hit-and-miss, the sea was making it cool off before it could get to the shark. Meanwhile, the shark was gathering all his ability again and making the night sky filled with lightning specks, before he could come back at them. Hydra looked confused as he saw the sky getting flashes as far as his eyes could see.
"He is going to combine them all and hit you with those," Ghost yelled at Ghidorah, as he clutched his body trying to stay over the water.
"Don't worry I got this," Ghidorah exclaimed. He took this very moment and regrew his head, they came out bursting open his flesh and scales, and there it was his four heads he lost even stronger than before. It was the perfect time utilization. The shark was about to strike the lightning back at him but Hydra used all of his head impromptus and hit the shark with a beam, that even Ghost hasn't seen before. The blaze was a combination of Lightning and fire, he took a look flight over water and continued to ablaze him, till the shark burned and his ashes floated over the water. He quickly rushed to Ghost and inquired if he is okay.
"I am grand, I am so thankful for you, you saved my life once again. It was my mother I know it, I can't even fathom she could do this to me, just  because I refused to be next Witch King." Ghost whimpered in pain.
"It's okay, at least we both are in this together," Ghidorah replied as he took him on his back and flew to get immediate help.

Ghost and The Hydra would soon leave as rage filled the hear of Ghost. It was as if the Hydra felt the same thing as he had rage filled his heart as well. But one thing was for certain. As long as he was standing nothing and he meant nothing would hurt Ghost ever again.

Notes:Final complete of Training.
Wc2,103

Trait Name: Memory of the Mountain
Trait Tier: Omega
Trait Requirement:SoS
Trait Description: Through the shard of Solomon and the memory of animation magic from Ghost's family he has called upon ancient spells from his ancestor, allowing his will to continue temporarily after death.
Trait Effect: The user gets 5 free animation magic spells (still require a staff) and if their character dies a spell casted through their body allows them to revive tying their life force to their staff requiring them to pay 40 magoi at the beginning of each thread in order to stay alive

540/500 magoi

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum