Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Full Djinn Equip F1160e4038ced258e59f9fc08681f74b
Djinn: Zoran
Form: Armor
Theme: Lightning:Focused Magnetism
Chant: "Lightning consume me, Arcs pass through me, Vaults electrocuting,  Magnetism protruding, Strike Zoran!"
Flight: Grants A-tier flight magic.
Cost:  40 on cast; 20 per post
Cool-Down: (Always 8 posts)
Appearance: Armor Covered the Skeletal figure wrapping every inch of their body.  Large and sharp gloves reach up to the elbows. Large Metal wings collapse close together on the back of the armor. In the Typical fashion of Djinn Equip, the third eye opens on the center of the skull's forehead.  Lightning traces along with the solid black armor giving it a constant state of glow.
Passive:

• Zoran's Step- While flying or running the user may perform a basic action in which they kick up to 20m in a single step. Propelled forth they vanish for a brief moment moving with the speed of a lightning bolt, 1/8th the speed of light with an electrical field produced in their wake. These steps exceed A-tier flight in speed, leaving behind a trail 20m long 1m in diameter which lowers the speed of objects, attacks, and people besides the user by a tier.

Last edited by Julius Plageuis on 31/05/21, 07:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Full Djinn Equip Empty Re: Full Djinn Equip 31/05/21, 01:10 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved djinn equip. Did your passive for the step-change while in full equip?

3Full Djinn Equip Empty Re: Full Djinn Equip 31/05/21, 07:28 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

2/2 approved

Code:
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f1/16/0e/f1160e4038ced258e59f9fc08681f74b.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[b]Djinn:[/b] Zoran
[b]Form:[/b] Armor
[b]Theme:[/b] Lightning:Focused Magnetism
[b]Chant:[/b] "Lightning consume me, Arcs pass through me, Vaults electrocuting,  Magnetism protruding, Strike Zoran!"
[b]Flight:[/b] Grants A-tier flight magic.
[b]Cost:[/b]  40 on cast; 20 per post
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] (Always 8 posts)
[b]Appearance:[/b] Armor Covered the Skeletal figure wrapping every inch of their body.  Large and sharp gloves reach up to the elbows. Large Metal wings collapse close together on the back of the armor. In the Typical fashion of Djinn Equip, the third eye opens on the center of the skull's forehead.  Lightning traces along with the solid black armor giving it a constant state of glow.
[b]Passive:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Zoran's Step-[/b] While flying or running the user may perform a basic action in which they kick up to 20m in a single step. Propelled forth they vanish for a brief moment moving with the speed of a lightning bolt, 1/8th the speed of light with an electrical field produced in their wake. These steps exceed A-tier flight in speed, leaving behind a trail 20m long 1m in diameter which lowers the speed of objects, attacks, and people besides the user by a tier.

[/list]

4Full Djinn Equip Empty Re: Full Djinn Equip 29/07/21, 05:41 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

5Full Djinn Equip Empty Re: Full Djinn Equip 02/08/21, 04:09 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved, it was a good read man. Welcome to the big leagues.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum