First Client (Job/plot)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Client (Job/plot) Empty First Client (Job/plot) 11/01/23, 05:41 pm

Ustad

Ustad
C-Tier
C-Tier

job:
The closing of the door would serve as a notification to the budding architect that someone had entered the residence that he had just finished working on repairing. The young man would stand up after he had just finished repairing the loose floorboard that he had found and was ready to meet the host of this now flawless abode he had welcomed himself into.

Footsteps would be loud and boisterous almost before coming to a sudden halt as a large, overweight man who stank similar to rotting flesh, saw the young architect inside of his domicile. “W..what are you doing in my house! Who are you and how did you even get in here?” The man seemed a bit unsightly as he get red with anger and annoyance that someone he did not know had made themselves at home in his own residency.

The socially inept Ustad would sigh as he looked down and thought carefully about what to say. He did not like speaking to people or dealing with them in general since it was difficult for him to get his point across and most of the rabble seemed to misconstrued what he was trying to convey to them.

After a few moments of intense thought he would speak. “I am Ustad the architect. Your home was in sore need of repair most likely do to your negligence so I decided to take care of the necessary repairs which were quite a few. I thank you for your business and require 700 of your currency as payment for the work I graciously gave you today.”

The man would look shock as this young person just said one of the most incredulous things that he had ever been told. Who in hell just goes and breaks into someone’s place just to fix it? “Listen here. I will not be lectured about the state that I chose my house to be in by some weirdo like you. I am not paying you a cent so get out before I call the city guards.”

Ustad would look confused at this statement. In his mind he did nothing wrong, in fact he made things easier for the man by taking the effort himself of doing the work without even being asked. He would speak once more looking at his hands as he fiddled his thumbs back and forth “Look valued customer. I have done a lot of work for you and deserve payment. It is not my fault you are a Sloven that let such a beautiful structure like this fall into the state it was. I had to repair your loose floorboard, your roof and several walls”

The man would pale at the mention of the floorboard. He could not be referring to the one in the back room could he? He could not take a risk. “Oh m..my you are right good sir, I will go get your money, just follow me. “ He would lead the antisocial Ustad to the kitchen where he stashed his money but instead would suddenly turn and punch at the architect with Mosquito. Due to the overly telegraphed punch ustad would be able to avoid it using loose ball bearings he would crouch down and launch himself to the side performing cartwheels till he was 5 meters away. The pest of a human would charge at the architect not expecting the artist to defend himelf. Quick on his feel the architect of war would use Roofing Nails, throwing a nail in the air before grabbing his hammer and hitting it causing it to shoot straight at the man, stabbing into his hand which caused him to yelp and stand down finally, weak to any pain “S..sorry take anything you want and just leave! I will even turn myself in if that is what you want ””

Ustad would look confused at this “Why would I turn you in? It is not illegal to store meat under your floor just does not boad well for your wood.” He says showing he did not look in the bags he had found and was misled to what was actually in it. He would take his money before leaving the befuddled man there with a nail in him.

500+/500

Items and abilities used:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum