You are not connected. Please login or register

Protect the Client [Job5 Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Protect the Client [Job5 Solo] Empty Protect the Client [Job5 Solo] 23/05/18, 10:59 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: Dead by Midnight
Job Rank: B-tier
Job Location: Kou Empire
Job Rewards: 200 EXP & 15,000 Haung
Job Overview:
A noble family of Kou has been targeted by assassins, with one already dead. One of the elders believes that he is next, and requests for protection. Watch over his house and protect him from the incoming assassins. If he survives their attack, then you shall be rewarded. If he does not, expect trouble.

Enemy:

Alexander had received words from one of the slaves he had sold to a noble family of Kou. He even had a parchment with a wax seal of their owner. While Alexander was happy to see her, and he knew she wasn't the type to come up with such an elaborate plot, it was still suspicious. If the nobleman wanted slaves, he would've waited for further contact from himself. Upon receiving the scroll, he bid the slave to return home to her master.

When she finally left after performing every formal courtesy, Alexander began to read the scroll; a call for help.

[102/1500]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Protect the Client [Job5 Solo] ZuxZMnk

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The note was titled formally to Alexander, even addressing him by his name which he had not shared with any people in formal business, but it just showed the resources that were at the disposal of his clients. It seems that they were unable to defend themselves through their normal means as to not worry the population of Kou especially during the war. Such a disruption back at home could cause a serious blow to the morale of the soldiers on the front lines, and in turn, could lose a battle and eventually the war. This noble seemed to be very well-versed.

[204]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The message on the scroll was this

"To the Great Alexander,

I come to you in great need. I'm sure you know the situation with that war. It's coming to the finishing stretch, but we're being attacked by assassins from both ends. People from Gao's camp are sending assassin to kill me to put a dent in the frontline soldiers morale, and a neighboring noble has also sent an assassin after me so he could take over my kingdom, resources that could go to the war front, and additionally forcing me to spend my own resources that could've been devoted to the people, but I digress. I need your assistance. I am willing to pay you for your discretion and your assistance. Come at once. Destroy this letter but bring the seal.

To mutual benefits."

[339]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Alexander was able to recognize the writing by the mannerisms from the persons methods of speech, having a distinct style, which would easily be mirrored in his writing as well as recalling the female slave from earlier and the person who bought her. This would make it incredibly easy to locate him. Alexander went to the castle nearest the sector he had made the transaction and began to roam around, to make sure it was the right place. He had the seal on him, but he didn't know what it meant. He dressed as a Kou Noble, in high-contrast robe of red, black and white.

[444]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A few hours into Alex's trip, he was finally met with his ex-slave who wasn't sure how to act towards him, as a master she respected and a familiar face, but also a person who hurt her and tortured her and no longer owned her, so she was simply as courteous as possible, bowing to him. "Have you come to work for the master?" She whispered unsure who was listening. Eight caught onto her worries, nodding his head. "Why don't you take me home and I can handle this personally?" His voice sounded much kinder than he remembered and she felt at ease to bring him to the castle at once.

[555]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The slave went to reach for his hand but then recoiled and just signaled him to follow behind her, not wanting to be too forward or improper. Alexander followed behind her and they made their way towards the castle, he began to realize how skittish she was about the whole situation, and not just him. They were now at the front gates and were willing to let the slave pass, but began to question Alexander. It was obvious that everyone and every end was on full alert. Alexander revealed his wax seal that was delivered by letter and it was scrutinzed for a few moments for authenticity before being allowed in.

[666]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The slave was relieved and then proceeded to bring Eight through the servant entrance, a servant and not a slave. The distinction was a much kinder one, perhaps that was something he could do to reach to a kinder demographic. However they navigated the back passages of the castle and went of two flights of spiral steps. Upon arriving on the top floor, they made their way into a bed room chamber of a noble as evidenced by the furnishings, then she left and closed the door behind her, without even saying goodbye or providing any instructions. Alexander decided he was supposed to wait for the noble to retire later tonight.

[777]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Alexander began to snoop around, through the nobles dresser and his bed, inspecting the room for false walls and anything of interest, he felt bare without any of his slave here but he still had his own strength to rely on. As the hours went by, he grew less patient. All he could do was stare out the window into the empty fields behind the castle. Finally, there was a small disturbance by the door, and it creaked open, revealing the noble.The noble walked in and closed the door shut behind him, bowing to Alexander graciously. "I'm glad that you have arrived, I was worried that you decided not to come."

[888]

Last edited by Eight on 12/06/18, 09:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The noble went to his dresser and began to undress in front of Eight, without any worries. And began speaking of hisplight in detail, he had feared that on top of his current issues, that both the Gao and the neighboring castle had decided to conspire against him, by sending both assassin to meet and plan his death. His two foes would be working together to end his life. He finally got his robe on, and continued his story,speaking of detailed info of the sort of assassins that would be sent after him. They were trained as ninjas as well with a variety of tools for all sort of occassions.
[999]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With that, a small sphere dropped through the window and rolled across the floor into the center of the room. In fear that this was the beginning of the assassination attempt and that it was an explosion, Alexander grabbed the noble by the neck and pulled the target beside him as he hid behind the dresser he was exploring earlier. With that, the sphere did explode revealing it as a smoke bomb. 'Well, I was half right.' Smoke filled the area completely, obscuring everyones vision, but fortunately he had a secret weapon for this type of situation. He released his rats onto the ground from his outfit and pushed the noble down.

[1111]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The rats spilled onto the floor and filled the room, and during the commotion there was a loud clang as something came and landed in the center of the room under the new cover of the smoke, but as soon as the smoke began to clear, one of the assassins was crying in pain, and tried to run away but eventually plopped on the floor, and no more sounds came from that body.

Now one could finally see. his rats took several bites out of one of the assassins, easily over ten from the visible wounds on the body and then some of his rats were beginning to feed on the body. The other assassin came to completely surprised and was tempted to go straight for some of the rats on his fellow assassin, but took a second to glance at the window to perhaps attempt an escape. But then he redirected his focus on the rats that were eating away at his ally, going full force with sword slashes attacking a different rat with each slash. The sword vivisects a rat with each slash that connected, the rats body parts were flying from the swift forces of the katana. Then as he got close, he threw a deathly kunai at a pair of the rats, piercing through them with the kunai stuck against the wall. The impaled rats squirmed in their death throes, but quickly fell lifeless as they had lost too much blood. Then with a flick of his wrist the deathly kunai made a round trip to his grip, whipping two more rats covering them in lacerations.

The fanalis took a running start and intercepted the assassin just as he was grabbing his kunai, Alexander went ahead and used his full force to neck chop the assassin. The neck chop cratered into the assassin's neck and collapsed the mans clavicle, as he screamed in pain, then the fanalis slapped him across the face, knocking him unconscious as he slammed into the floor sideways, hitting his head against the floor once more.

The noble came out of hiding, looking around to see what happened, and his immediate reaction was to vomit and went to the door, knocking anxiously. "HELP, HELP." With those words, guards rushed in, but then he told them to get the servant to clean the room, the corpses would be an issue. The noble handed him some huang and shooed him away towards the window.

[1500]+

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum