You are not connected. Please login or register

Training Assassin D-C

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training Assassin D-C Empty Training Assassin D-C 31/12/22, 02:37 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“The road of ninja, huh…” The slaver raised an eyebrow as he read the scroll he brought from Kina, the renowned land of Samurai and Ninja. As Kogata’s biggest supporter, Hyperion was curious about their activity and mostly about their belief as a group who worked in the shadow. Well, information gathering was always their prowess, not to mention the quality of their intel and the flawless assassin work, no wonder Kogata was feared. Even though some other clans considered Kogata a coward due to their secrecy nature, Hyperion loved being a part of this clan. One other reason was that this clan suited his style the best. Not to mention their relationship with the Spider and the fact that they were the ones responsible to ship some slaves from Kina.

With a sigh, he would call several names to appear in front of him. “Sasuke, Naruto.” Both Kogatan ninjas landed on the floor. Hyperion always wondered if they were always waiting on the ceiling the whole time just to be ready to jump down from there when they got summoned… But that would be a question for another day…

“Both of you are ninjas, right?” The question made both of the Kogatans stare at the scroll the slaver just put down on the table. They glanced at each other, exchanging SOS signals to each other wondering what kind of crazy inquiries Hyperion might ask. “Yes?” They both answered together.

“Okay, teach me the way of the ninja.” Hyperion bluntly said his demand and both of his retainers knew they would have to comply, not because of anything else, but more to avoid a complicated event. “We will teach you, the way of Kogata.” Both Sasuke and Naruto responded, “First, stealth. We do things stealthily because assassination should be fast and clean.” Sasuke continued and Naruto followed, “Second, mental. You will have to be a master saboteur and assassin, so you can’t have a second thought. Everything has to be perfect.”

Hyperion lazily leaned against the chair, “Okay, so what do I have to do?”

“For now, conceal your presence.” Sasuke sat down and crossed his legs, trying to get into a meditation position. “Assassin couldn’t have an overbearing presence, or people gonna notice your assassination attempt quickly, and sometime they would get away. I will close my eyes and you can try to attack me.”

The slaver got curious about how to conceal the presence as Sasuke said, but he decided to tag along. He would jump on the table before leaping towards Sasuke. But the latter was able to step away safely, “We shall do this over and over again every day until you can attack me while suppressing your presence.” You nod, concealing his presence wasn’t an easy task after all, but it would come in handy.

After a week of continuous training such as meditating, and countless leaping toward Sasuke or Naruto. Hyperion was able to taste the fruit of his hard work. He was able to conceal his presence and managed to prevent both of the Kogatan Ninja to get away from his attack.

525/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum