You are not connected. Please login or register

Full Metal Dawn | Chapter I: Unbound

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Upon the dark cells' iron bars, a faint light was to shine. It was that of the morning rays, the ones that the free man once pleasantly enjoyed. However, that was no longer the case. It were to wake him, forcing the long locked man to sit up, rubbing his eyes, groaning. Trent failed to prove his innocence. Thus, he was forcefully chained up and imprisoned, his equipment confiscated. It was no use.

It was an extremely heinous crime that was committed, and Trent hoped his ring, a memory search ring, could have proved his innocence, but alas, he lost his ring to smugglers. In this dingy cell, Trent, a man who had gone to great lengths to ensure his nation did not collapse economically, was now facing the death penalty for crimes he did not commit.

However, at the dawn of this new day, Trent was to break out of this cell and chains that bound him, so he could do right by his people, and once again set his beloved nation onto the right path. It must be done. Kou had fallen deep into disrepair. It was no fault of Yoshiro Zu, but Trent knew more had to be done. If the man who fought back the crusaders of the west, defended Kou from a cataclysmic event, and aided with economic recovery, could be framed like this for this heinous a crime, then that meant his dear country was about to fall apart.

Trent could not allow his people to suffer. It was necessary for Trent to prove his innocence, but first, he had to be set free from his chains. Trent had yet to master Furcas, but now more than ever, he required Furcas' strength. It was no use halting Trent once he made up his mind, and recovered his morale. Trent never gave up, regardless of what he was faced with. It was his code: never quit doing your very best. It was time for the Full Metal Dawn of the Yanaihara branch chief to commence.

Trently: "I must free my men, and escape Kou. I ought to plan careful. I hope Guawai has been okay. Hmph, perhaps.. we can make a break for Kina.."

Said quietly a worn down Trent, not done yet. It angered the young man, for he had made great strides for his nation to flourish after the war. However, now, due to the moronic decisions of Yoshiro Zu, the nation was left to rot now. In spite of his frustration, the man was to meditate within his cell. Trent could not let his anger for the situation consume his being whole. It did not bode well for the man to let his mind fester with contempt.

It came the time to break from his cell. Trent, when his guards were swapping for the night, he was to grow a bone from a wound he made himself, hoping he could shape a key from his bone. It hurt like hell, yes, of course, but, necessary for his escape. A rustle of his lock was to garner the eyes of one other prisoner though. It made the man nervous, causing him to bleed more than he should. In his mind, time was lasting forever, but for this other person, a snickering woman, time was quick with how hilarious she thought this man to be. However, before Trent could finish trying to pick the lock with bone manipulation, the woman was to sneer at Trent. It frustrated him, but he had to leave this damned place, not focus on her. On second glance, she was rather pretty, wait- what was he doing staring at her?

???: "Paha, hey, Yanaihara, free me and I won't call the guards."

A woman behind bars was to tell the silly man.

Trently: "O-okay, just shh.. !"

A frustrated Yanaihara exclaimed, before finally finding the right shape. Ah, now that he could unlock his cell, he was to sigh with relief. However, now the woman was to eye the man, with a certain look. It was clear she expected to be freed now too. Eh.. Trent had to focus first on the guard coming on duty. It made the woman puff her cheeks, crossing her arms. Hmph, she must be pretty stuck up. Once the guard was to turn the corner, coming to the hall, Trent would cover the mouth of the man, before knocking him cold.

It was a royal prison, where select people were sentenced so that Yoshiro Zu may later call on them, or have them probed. In these cells, one could find men and women, the gender mattered not due to the fact that these prisoners would rarely ever even be able to socialize with the others. In this sector, those of noble backgrounds were held behind bars, so the Emperor may have ease of access to them when he may require them. Trent was not very well acquainted with the others here, but he knew some.

In a quick swipe of his fist, Trent was to knock the guard over his head, covering his mouth, ensuring he was to drop. It caused him to fall, clearly having fainted, but Trent now had to deal with the woman who was playing with him during that crucial moment. Ah, a promise was a promise. Anywho, the man was to use his bone key from earlier to pick that lock too, but not without one last sigh to relieve his stress with this woman. Once the woman was free, Trent was to grab her hand, whilst a smirk began to paint her devious face. Trent did not want her to wander from him nor ruin his escape.

Trent: "Oi, I need you to be quiet, kay.. ?"

A nervous Trent was to say to her.

???: "Oh yes, whatever my hero says~"

However, that remark from her was to just cause Trent to be more nervous. In the time following, Trent was to sneak along the prison corridor, ensuring he was quiet as a mouse. Yet, with each step he made down the dark corridor, the guileful woman he was with was to only cozy up more and more to him, before she was now hugging his entire arm. Agh, perhaps freeing her was no wise choice. Eh, whatever, nothing he could not brush off.

Trent was to follow the corridor, before finding a sign for a storage sector, but a guard was to be stationed by the entrance. Hm.. Welp, here went nothing. In but a blink of an eye, the prisoner was to come up to the side of the guard, punching him once, but the guard was to try to dash to dodge the second hit to his face. Yet, still on his arm, the woman was to grasp the other guard, ensuring he went nowhere. It was thanks to this sly woman that Trent's hit was to connect, knocking this other guard cold.

Trent: "Huh.. I am glad you're more than looks, you know?"

A relieved Trent was to tell her.

???: "Of course, anything for my hero~"

It was clear now she was just taunting him on purpose. A scarlet blush came over her pale face, but Trent kept firm.

Trent: "Hmph, you should take the spear of the guard. It is a fair size for you, no? Anyway, we are here, the confiscation quarters. I have to retrieve my equipment. Once I have my katana, we will cut the bars of that barred window. Hmm, but please, keep qui-"

A mature Trent explained to the woman before his eyes were detonate from what he was to witness.

???: "Apahaha, my hero is a perv? A lady is dressing here~ I found my clothes yknow!"

If not for this woman, Trent would be cool, collected, but cause of her, he could not control even his damn breath. It frustrated him, flustered him, but he could not let her bother him. A deep exhale, Trent simply just flung his head behind him, the other way, whilst the dastardly damsel changed out of her prison clothes. In that time she changed, Trent was to gear himself with his beloved equipment he hadn't seen for perhaps a year now. Ah, his precious katanas, finally he had them once more.

Yet, despite having some of them back within his grasp, a few were missing? Hm, whatever, could be that they were stolen then perhaps. In a jump and a step, Trent was to climb the boxes of storage to peer out the caged window, seeing where he can escape from. If he cut the bars, then he and this young lady just had to then board his magic carpet to fly out of this shithole. Trent was to channel his katana with magoi, closing his eyes, before reopening them, and slicing twice at the bars with an airslash.

In that moment, a rush of wind was to blow past the hair of Trent, billowing up the hair and dress of the now properly garbed free maiden. A smirk on his face, Trent was to glance back at the woman he helped to free. However, when he stared back at her, he was to now witness the woman awe struck by what the warrior had just done. It made Trent content to witness the woman fascinated, but now was not the moment for him to gloat. In the room, a guard was to cry out:

"a breakout!"

Ah, fuck, they were too loud.

Trent: "Shit! Cmon, you!"

A frustrated Trent was to yell, grasping the woman by her hand before the spear of the guard could catch her. In order to protect her, Trent was to rush before her, clashing with the guard. In the air, sparks were to fly, for Trent was to charge his katana with electricity, shocking his foe who was to clash with him. It was to cause his foe to drop, his arm fried by the shock. A quite heroic gesture the woman could not help but believe, so, her face was to blush red even more than before. It made her heart skip a beat.

It was charming to see a man so heroic as he, so how, just how could he, the Yanaihara, end up within the confines of this prison? It boggled her mind. However, the woman was lent no time to ponder for long before she was then swept off her feet, her body being carried to the skies by Trent and his carpet. It made the eyes of the woman sparkle. It has been quite a long time since she has witnessed the beauty of the open night.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum