Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Assignment Name: A Weapon To Stand On
Assignment Rank: B
Assignment Location: Reim
Assignment Reward: Replacement Leg Weapon For Theos
Profession Prerequisites: Magic Fabricator
Assignment Overview: A traveler named Theos has lost his leg and seeks out a skilled craftsman to construct a prosthetic replacement. Use your skill as a Magical Fabricator to realize the product of his desires!

The finishing touches had just been placed on a sigh which read "Magical Miracles" and strength magic wrapped around the wooden plaque to rise it upwards. Zion carefully guided the sign with his wand causing it to float into place sliding nicely onto an iron bar that cropped out above the entrance to a workshop. The "Swordking" had not been letting his coliseum winnings sit idle and had rented a small building for himself to use as a place of business. He didn't plant to be in Reim for too much longer, but while he was here he planned to work on his magic tool crafting skills. A few of the magic tools that flooded the market from Magnostadt had finally fallen into his possession and he was eager to study them in order to see what sort of changes had been made to his father's designs.

Zion would not be satisfied with simply making his own magic tools. His father's legacy was being defiled by someone and the Storm Kitsune absolutely could not let this stand. His goal was simple. Take those very same designs that had been stolen and steal them back! He would improve upon them and make a superior product to start. Then he would offer them at lower prices to boot. Once Zion was done here, nobody would bother with those overpriced rip offs of his father's work! Just thinking about this gave the youth a mischievous grin. This would be the first step in his revenge against those who forced him into exile.

Or so the magician thought. Study into the magic tools was easy enough. Zion broke down the magic circles and physical structure of the tools themselves until he could recreate them. This was only the most basic step. The hard part was improving upon those designs. Zion cobbled together some prototypes and felt ready to sell, but he had a glaring problem...there were no customers! It seemed that his lack of reputation was a problem. Zion let out a long sigh as he sat behind a counter scribbling away at a piece of paper. The ink brush he used swiftly danced across the surface jotting down a magic formula as he absent mindedly waited for his luck to turn around.

Word Count: 379/1500

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zeus flew across the sky just above the clouds. His massive body casted a shadow that smooth rolled atop the marbled clouds. Red sat next to Theos silently thinking of how to help Theos towards his ambitions. “I wonder if we’ll be able to find someone able regenerate my lost limb or at least provide me with a replica.” Theos said to Red with a studying tone. Zeus began to lower his altitude, while the conversation was being had.

“W-ell, from wh-what I’ve he-heard Re-R-Reim is a-a tech-te-technology advanced n-n-nation.”

“Yes there are many craftsman here, as well as traders with similar tastes as mine.”

Red grinned at how seasoned Theos sounded. He’d only known the fanalis through the trials of the Dungeon. Theos had grown from that, and even more since returning from the trials. Zeus began flying over building getting closer to the destination his Master had told him. Soon the group landed in front of a shop. What drew them to this shop was labeled “Miracles”. Zeus had perched atop the building as Theos and Zeus went inside. What drew them

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The sound of the door opening caused Zion to perk up. He looked over with excitement at the strange duo that had entered his shop. "Welcome! Here at Magical Miracles I can create anything you desire." The magician stepped forward with a confident smile. His silver hair and fox features were obscured by a wrapping of bandages across his entire face leaving only his clear blue eyes and the outline of his smile discernable. A cloak with the hood up covered him and from behind its spread open Zion's two hands as he gestured to either side where a few display items sat. Each with a magic circle carved into it. A vase that produced water endlessly as long as magoi flowed. A saddle with life magic intended to invigorate an exhausted beast of labor. A pair of pocket sized mirrors that could connect to one another and transfer images and sound between them.

They were all goods designed to better the lives of common people. Zion had based them off his father's own designs and stayed true to the original intentions behind them. Zion was very proud of them. "These display items aren't for sale but copies can be made if any take your fancy..." The observant masked magician then let his eyes drift to the young man's missing leg and he paused. "...though I'd say the most practical thing your you, good sir, would be a new leg!" Zion said as he tried to suppress the excitement in his eyes. Thinking back to Mikael's research, a prosthetic arm had been among the designs. While and arm and a leg were not the same thing, the principles behind them were mechanically similar. Zion felt he had confidence in being able to craft one.

Word Count: 674/1500

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Soon as they got through the threshold the single eyed creature, known as red, began wandering around the shop looking at the various items on display. Theos hopped along using a wooden crutch as a impromptu leg. His gaze drawn by the greeting of the shopkeeper. Theos starred blankly at the mans choice of attire. One three things could be said about this man. One, that bandage is to hide a disfigured face. Two, the wrap itself is some sort of magic tool. Three, he wishes to hide his true identity.

Theos looked around and towards Red, who had found a head or helmet of some sort with one eye.The pitch was what he expected and dauntingly familiar. The fanalis looked down at his leg and back up to the man. “You’re guess was right. I lost my leg in a dungeon. I’m here searching for a replacement.” Theos said as he looked for somewhere to sit.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zion watched the man look around and realized he was being rude to his guest. Gesturing to Theo's right Zion would point out to him a stone table with a chair on either side meant for finalizing contracts and details. Zion himself remained standing at the threshold to the workspace behind him and watched Theos carefully. "Judging from your muscles and looks...you're a fanalis? A warrior too if I had to guess." There was a light smile forming at the magician's lips. "Don't tell me you lost your leg in a dungeon." The line was said jokingly as if Zion didn't really believe it to be true. But his gaze had settled on Red as he spoke them and in his heart he knew he already thought it to be the truth of the matter. Rather than let Theos answer, Zion cut in once more as his eyes moved back to the fanalis.

"I can't make you something as good as your old leg. Fanalis are special after all...but I can make something that will be useful given the strength in the leg you do have. Just a moment."

Zion turned around and walked over to the sketching desk where he spent a few minutes drawing up designs for a prosthetic limb. This is different from the work of his grandfather. This was a weapon. But Zion felt no fear or hesitation. He had already resolved himself of the acceptance that he would likely make many such weapons on the path to besting his foes in Magic Tools. The leg was drawn with inspiration from beastial predators and a warrior's spirit. Blade and talon were considered and then worked into its shape. Finished, the masked magician stood up and brought the design out for Theos to see. Zion sat down at the table opposite of him and place the sketch down for him to see.

A Weapon To Stand On[Theos/Crafting] The_cyber_renaissance___sarif_leg_prosthesis_by_mirrorwalledcubicle_d8svjt0-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ4MSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzljYjVjOGZiLTQyOGEtNDQ2MC1hZjEzLWI1MGZkM2M1MDgxOVwvZDhzdmp0MC1iN2I4MzExNC0zNTE2LTRlMTgtYjYyOC02OGQzZTgzM2Q5NjEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

I can use rubber and flexible alloys merged with bone to give it more mobility than it seems. You'll be able to flex it like displayed or relax it for a more casual step. As for this circle in the corner..."

Zion paused his explanation of the leg's properties to look Theos in the eyes and command his attention. "This is a blank magic circle. I can write a spell in the circle turning the leg into a magic tool you can activate with magoi. I specialize in illusion magics using light, sound, and strength. What sort of magic would you like your leg to hold?" The mysterious magician placed an ink pen and inkwell out for Theos and added, "If you would prefer a different aesthetic please feel free to note any changes you'd like."

Word Count: 1131/1500

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Red had begun watching the masked craftsman. Theos however found his way to the table and chair. As he sat down Theos began thinking what exactly he’d come here to do. That was what cost him his leg. Indecisiveness, however today Theos moved with purpose. “You’re right once again. However Vine’s last trail, the one before she picks her candidate, Was to much for me to understand. Although Red here was the most trusted of her advisors. Now he’s helping me.”

Red nodded proudly at what Theos said. Theos sighed at the joke. So close yet he failed to conquer something in himself. His attention adverted once the masked proprietor began sketching. The design brought to him left Theos wondering but one thing, what magic. He pondered the thought before speaking. “I lost my leg in the dark by a gorgon. Hmm maybe something dealing with invisibility and soundlessness…perhaps.” Theos said dotting the pen in the ink well and signing his name with a insignia.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The strange Red fell under Zion's glance at Theos' mention of his origins. Zion had assumed him to be a fellow dungeon beast transformation holder and was surprised to learn the being was born of a dungeon to begin with. "To have gained the trust of a djinn's advisor, it seems that though a price was paid for the dungeon and you did not claim its true prize there was never the less fruit born of your labor." This point acknowledged that though Theos had not met the djinn's standard for a King Candidate, he still bore enough potential for the Djinn to have invested in. The magician listened further to the fanalis express his desire for discretion on the battlefield and nodded.

"I see. This is certainly within my capabilities. Once the leg is finished we can start on the circle but for now let's not get ahead of ourselves."

The magician stood and prepared a cut of tea for his guest as he spoke using light magic to instantly boil a pot. After carefully pouring a cup for both Theos and Red, Zion gave a slight bow and said, "I'll go ahead and begin. Please wait here, it won't be but a moment." Wasting no time from there he hurried off behind the counter to the materials corner. Thankfully, this build was not too complex and could be made using what materials Zion already had on hand. He gathered up a few choice pieces of bone, some ingots of copper, rubber strands, and a few supplemental materials. The bundle was piled up on the work table behind him and a wand appeared in Zion's hand with a flick of his sleeve.

Most artisans would rely on deft hands to craft their wares but Zion's craft was strictly performed through magic. A strike of the wand upon the pile send molding magic spreading over each material. Copper and bone merged and kneaded together until they were one, rubber was differentially hardened and stretched to shape. The separate parts slowly become an interconnected whole and molded into the design Zion had drawn. His minds eyes grasped the form of the leg even greater than what could be expressed through ink on the page and through his magic, Zion carefully crafted the leg into a durable weapon with a polish to the copper-bone blade that one could see their own reflection in.

Just a few minutes had passed from start to finish. By the time Zion walked out from behind the counter and presented the leg to Theos on a silk cloth the tea would have yet to even stop steaming. "Thank you for your patience. Please, try it on. I will shape it to fit." Zion said in a polite customer service tone. Given Theos' cooperation he would help the man try it on and use molding magic to perfectly shape the prosthetic's grooves to the stump that remained of his leg. After securing a few leather straps the arrangement was complete. "There. Try moving around on it. Feel free to test a few kicks as long as you don't damage anything in my shop. Due to my magic the quality of the weapon will be supernatural for about a day. After that it might seem to degrade slightly but only back to what should be normal for the materials used so don't be alarmed. It should not degrade any further than that."

Magoi: 390/420
WC: 1500+/1500
Ability:

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Red noticed the gaze of the craftsman and bore him a smile. "A decision he chose to make. Theos here stood on his convictions. He chose not to harm any other beast within the dungeon, after slaying the Krakken.Then in a moment most would come to resent the trial, I was freed from my torment. He is a king in his own right. Just needs to find the Djinn that aligns with him." Red said shakily. He looked at Theos and gave him a thumbs up. Theos looked at him ans sighed.

"Whatever it ends up being fit it to what you know and see of me."

Red went outside to check on Zeus when the magician stood to make tea. "Red don't wonder off." Theos said raising his voice from its regular tone. Red held up his hand as he walked out of the door. Not much time had passed since they entered the shop. Zeus had yet to become restless. Red jumped up to the roof to give Zeus some company.

Theos sat patiently as he heard the craftsman begin his work. The moment Theos looked down was the the man would return. Unwrapping Theos' new leg from a fine cloth. "That didn't take as long as I thought." he said to the craftsman with slight shock in his voice. Theos marveled at its design as he took the leg from the masked magician. Having the help of the mage it took no time in securing the leg so Theos could get a feel for it.

He stood up and began walking around the shop. "I probably wont be doing kicks in here then."He moved around more leaning to test the fit. "It feels off a a inch at the most, but I'll take it if you can fix the problem." Theos said walking back to the small table. He sat down excited to see the rest of the process.

9A Weapon To Stand On[Theos/Crafting] Empty The Strength Hidden Within 26/08/22, 09:18 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Assignment Name: The Strength Hidden Within
Assignment Rank: B
Assignment Location: Reim
Assignment Reward: Conversion of prosthetic leg into a magic tool
Chain Reward: 7,000 Huang | 100 xp
Profession Prerequisites: Magic Circle Researcher
Assignment Overview: Not satisfied with simply providing Theos with a new leg, Zion goes a step further and inscribed a magic circle into it in an attempt to create his first magic tool. He uses his own mastery over Strength Perfect Illusion Magic as inspiration for a spell suited well to Theos' Fanalis fighting style.

The adjustments to the leg were made in swift order and in short order Zion settled the physical completion of the product. But that was only half the job! Zion's next task was to begin work on the magic circle and use his own Sight Bend Coat as the base spell to be transcribed. It was a perfect illusion magic intended to hide the user away from detection by sight or sound. But first he would turn to his customer and ask with a serious face, "Are you sure this is the type of magic circle you want? Let me allow you to experience what it is like first so you can be sure it is what you desire." The magician would wait for Theos' permission. If given, his hand would reach out to flick his wand before touching it to the Fanalis man's shoulder.

Light, sound, and strength magics worked together to erase the red haired adventurer's presence from the workshop. Zion would turn to the companion, Red, and smile, "Worry not, we can't hear him but he can hear us. Go on, Theos. Try getting up and walking around or picking something up." After assuring Red, he instructed Theos to test out moving around under the effects of perfect invisibility. Many would wish for a power without realizing just how inconvenient and awkward it could be. Doing so with any sort of ease or accuracy took practice.

Once the spells effects came over Theos he would find that no matter how loud his voice got, neither Zion nor Red could hear him. Not only that, his own body and prosthetic leg were invisible to himself as well. Without being able to see where his feet or hands were would make moving around and interacting with the world around him a bit more tricky than he would be used to. Zion wanted Theos to experience this sensation personally for himself before going ahead with the man's request.

Magoi: 390/420
WC: 328/1500

Spell:

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

The prosthetic leg became tighter on Theos' own leg. He began by bending his knee and moving his leg around to test out his new enhancement. Theos made sure not to go to crazy though, making sure that Zion's magic didn't fire off inside the shop by mistake. He stood back up from the table and began doing squats, after that he bounced in place further testing how the leg felt. "Honestly, no I'm not sure. However unless you can provide a better idea then...Yes I'm sure." Theos replied sarcastically, but at the same time he was boisterous and playful.

"It feels a bit uncomfortable when jumping around. Think you could fix that?" Theos further examined the leg looking for anything he could find that needed adjustments. A question suddenly arose in his mind just as he thought of calling Red back into the shop. "As far as durability and maintenance goes...what am I looking at? Just how durable is this thing and how much will it need maintenance?" Theos said his merchant origins finally starting to show themselves in his speech.  

A excited smile stretched across the face of Theos. "This should be fun. Sure let's see what my new leg will be able to do." Theos watched as the magician began weaving his magic. As the magic engulfed him, Theos began thinking how it felt light like a cool breeze, yet there was no sensation of wind. This was followed by a strange sensation that felt...empty.

When he looked down at his hands he'd be shocked to find his hands, arms, clothing, everything was invisible to him. Although he still wasn't to sure if we truly invisible Theos closed his eyes and began flexing his muscles. That was followed by a quick wipe down of his body, including his head, arms, and feet. Once the odd sensation of not being able to see himself wear off Theos began trying to move around all the while having to remember that he was still tangible. It was tough at first not knowing exactly how far he was from an object etc. After a few minutes he was confident in his ability to do the basics.

Theos looked towards Zion all while heeding his instructions. He began walking around the shop keep, before coming to a stop right in front of the masked man. Theos began waving his hand in the smiths face to gauge his reaction. Regardless of the response the magic tool smith gave him, Theos shrugged and walked over to the table. He began tapping the table and couldn't hear it. "Hmm. Invisible and soundless?" He thought to himself. He picked up the pen that was sitting there and looked towards Zion. "So how does this spell work exactly?" Wondering if he could be heard and how to properly utilize the leg's function.

Red had come back into the shop with supreme timing. He tilted his head and the smile he held had disappeared. All he saw was the masked Magician. "Where is.." Rage began to build in his voice, but subsided once the situation was explained to him. "I guess something like that could work with his fighting style. He leans heavily on Zeus, of course that bird is a force of nature itself. However he could've gotten through the dungeon unscathed..." Red's voice shaking as he spoke. The cyclops scratched the back of his head. "Honestly I feel bad for whoever he gets serious against."

While Red had been talking Theos was moving towards him to test out the spell. Red stared blankly at Theos not realizing not even realizing he was there. Theos was convinced at that point. Red's senses where either better or on par with that of Theos. The fanalis man went back to the table and sat down. He wasn't sure how to deactivate the spell, so he closed his eyes and thought about being visible. Once he opened his eyes he could see himself again. Theos looked towards the man. "How about a two for one special? I need a pistol also. I'll be a repeat customer I have a few plans to set in motion that could mean big business for the both of us. I'm sure you have a goal in doing all of this. Well so do I and you're just the kind of person who could help me, so I can at least help you with a few connections and whatever else you need."

Theos paused. "So what do you say to that shop keep?"

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

"I could put down some goat or rabbit fur perhaps, give some cushion so that it won't be quite so uncomfortable. I should have some on hand." The craftsman said as he hurried back behind the counter. Theos' concerns about maintenance caused Zion to curl his lip in admiration. It was a wise question to ask and showed that the fanalis youth had some forward thinking to his nature. The magician returned with a strip of fur and took the leg for a short moment to add it on as he answered, "The primary metal used is copper, so you wont have to worry about rust. But the rubber in it will become fragile and brittle if you take it into extreme cold climates for too long. The point where it connects to your body will also potentially cause frostbite, even with this fur. You may want to bundle it up with extra furs or other clothing in such an environment." The fur was finished being magically added to the leg as Zion finished his sentence.

"As for durability, I used the best materials I had on hand. You are going to find that it will stand up to most of what is out there. But I won't lie to you, if this leg comes across a blade forged by a master, it probably won't hold up very long even though its just a notch worse. But with the magic circle I've added, I dare say that its value far exceeds any of those masterwork weapons out there unless they have a magic circle of their own. As long as you keep it clean and oil it occasionally it should last you many years."

Once the magic was cast Zion watched Theos vanish and felt a bit awkward. It was rather jarring to see someone simply disappear in such a way. It made Zion wonder if he made other people feel this way when he used this magic to disappear on them. It soon became obvious however that Theos was not truly gone, just unseen. The sound of his footsteps, especially on the artificial foot, could still be heard even though Theos patting himself down was not audible. Zion used these audio cues to follow Theos' general direction but it was unable to let him pin point exactly where the fanalis stood. He was totally unresponsive to Theos wave in his face as he simply couldn't perceive the act, though he did feel the slightest of movements in the air it was impossible to determine what sort of movement was the cause. If it had been an attack then by the time he could even consider what it was, his head would likely already have rolled.

The pen floating above the desk would be the next thing that Zion would notice of Theos' invisible activities. It was a simple act, but doing so would help familiarize the man with gauging the depth his own reach. Zion nodded in approval at this. Alas, Theos' question was silenced and so Zion could not hear it. He simply watched the pen until Red entered and shifted his focus to the strange dungeon creature. "The stories I've heard about the fanalis clan is that they can be terrifying foes. I don't doubt your assessment, little one." He then gave a soft chuckle and cut off his magoi towards the spell. As Theos' appeared in the chair Zion would gesture at the leg with an open palm as he explained, "I've ended the spell, we should be able to hear you once more. Once the magic circle is on the leg, you will be able to activate it by feeding your magoi in. The spell should last until you cut the flow of magoi."

It was then that Zion heard the traveler's proposal. "A pistol?" The magician scrunched his brows together in confusion. He had never head of a pistol before. "Call me, Swordking. As for that pistol or future projects, lets put those talks aside for now. First, we need to finish what we've started." Zion pointed at the leg and moved forward to approach it with wand in hand. "Once I've added the magic circle you will need to be mindful of its location. Don't let it get damaged or else the tool wont work anymore. To help prevent this, I'll carve the circle into the slot that fits to your body. This way it should be covered up most of the time by the fur and protected by your own flesh." As he spoke he worked his molding magic and the grooves of the carving indented themselves into the special alloy as though it were a natural process. Once finished everything was smooth and there were no shavings or metal fragments to speak of. Theos didn't even need to take the leg off this time. With the circle added it was just about time to finish up the transaction.

"There, it should be done. Try giving some of your magoi to the tool and see how it works. If you're satisfied with it...Consider this first project a gift. Take it with you for a day and come back tomorrow to tell me if you still like it. Then we can talk about what's next."

WC: 1210/1500

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

The shop keep was quick to subdue his patrons concerns. "Hmm, Rabbit fur would more than likely be more comfortable on the skin. I do have plans to conduct some business in Imuchakk. If something happens I'll keep that in mind." The fur made the leg way more comfortable. Theos began bouncing around. "That's much better and trust me when I say I don't plan on letting anyone take my leg again. I'll try not to use it defensively in close combat and keep the offensive use simple. This is definitely a bonus to my skill set."

"Noted. I have some access to some fine oils perfect for this very thing. So what are the don'ts with this...does it have a name?" Theos paused awaiting a answer. He began wondering what the craftsman would name it. "Raven's Wing or maybe Fullmetal." Theos laughed as he thought this to himself.

Theos noticed the shop keep's reaction to him walking around. He could tell the magician was having a hard time pinpointing his exact location and after he waved his hand in his face. Theos knew for sure he would need to remember to be careful where and when he used this magic. "So I can somewhat been heard when it comes to other objects." Theos thought to himself making mental notes to everything.

"Hm, so the things I touch don't turn invisible either."
Theos said aloud realizing the shop keep couldn't even hear him. Theos surmised that thing skill would be his last resort. It would come handy in cases where he becomes disarmed or something similar. The interaction between Red and the shop keep made Theos think about the Dungeon and how he ended up here. All he could do was shake his head in somewhat of a disappointed way.

"I asked earlier how the spell worked exactly. Can I make things invisible or is it only me?" Theos wasn't afraid to ask questions. He needed to know these things because it could mean life or death. "If I was activating and deactivating the spell back to back would that be costly? I've don't use to much Magoi most of the time. Although I do have a grasp of its concept."

"Of course your Majesty." Theos said sarcastically. "I'll call you king. You can call me..." Theos began thinking of of good nickname that he could start using. "You can call me The Beast King." Theos said holding his thumb up with a smile that seemed to gleam. Theos began concentrating his magoi and feeding it into the leg. He slowly began to see himself vanish from sight. Theos stopped feeding the leg magoi and slowly began to appear. "Feels good. Now my tun in incorporating it into my skills. Maybe i should get some formal training from someone."

Red stood silently by the door with a smile on his face. "Ok I can see we are almost done here. I'll go make sure Zeus is awake and ready to go. Sword King huh. We'll se about that young one. It was a pleasure." with that Red exited the shop once  more.

Theos grinned as he began leaving. "Thank you for a leg to stand on. I'll take my proposition to you as a yes for this. I'll come back soon. I don't need it quite yet. I'll keep in touch and as a sgin of trust I'm going to ask around and see what people are saying about you."

- e x i t -

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

"You won't be able to do anything other than turning yourself invisible for now. But as you practice with the magic tool you might be able to train a way to use your magoi differently. If you spread your magoi over another person or object when you activate the magic, perhaps you could shroud other things as well. But that is a matter of you spending time with the weapon and familiarizing yourself with it, there isn't anything I can do to help you there. I wouldn't be willing to add another circle for such a minorly different change to the spell formulae. It would be a waste."

The magician shook his head with crossed arms at the thought of making such a redundant magic circle. He'd be embarrassed for other magicians to see his work! It was a better use of a second circle to add another magic type in his opinion. "Everyone has a different amount of magoi in their bodies. I can check yours." Brushing off his disgust towards the magic circle he approached Theos and reached out to touch his wrist as though Zion were checking his pulse. Zion only held Theos for a moment during which he would feel a brief warmth where he was touched but nothing more. Zion stepped back with a slight frown and shook his head, "I suppose the claims that fanalis lack magoi are true. I'll be frank, turn this thing on and off ten times and it'll kill you. It'll work more effeciently if you keep the spell up rather than turn it on and off, but even then you will have to be careful. Try not to rely on this power and if possible, keep it a secret from your opponents to be used as a sort of trump card."

A delayed introduction was then gotten out of the way resulting in Zion laughing heartily, "Hahaha, Beast King, eh? Fine name, a fine name indeed, ahahaha!" After having his fill of laughter, Zion would present Theos and Red a clasped fist as he bowed to see them out. "Until next time then, I shall see you tomorrow." He said in his best customer service tone.

WC: 1500+/1500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum