You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghost D To.C ( Beast Tamer Class up

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Typhon...Typhon...Typhon... Time to come as we must work on your skills now." I truly believe in you today. We still need to see what it is you can do. You are a sea dragon so maybe just maybe you can Glide through the sky. Or even blow out fire. As legendary stories stated how your people burn down villages by the seasides." As he said that the Hydra was already a bit tired. Clearly, he was training with Mya.
The poor thing was a bit on the weak side if anything. As Ghost looked at Typhon he would walk around him. Trying to see what more could be done. As he looked on he would say to him. " You are getting bigger and bigger and better. I've seen your work with Moka and she works with you quite a lot. True she does not trust you yet. But that is another story. You must prove to us that you could be of use to us. Now today we will work on your dragon breath. I know you fear fire but so do a lot of other things and beings. So please I ask of you today to lean me your strength." Typhon looked on at Ghost and to his shock, the Hydra grew another head. This event is what Ghost was waiting for. As it was a sign that his wild card was now starting to grow in power. But speaking of growing. As Typhon wiggles towards Ghost. It was as if he was growing in size.

This would stop as he was now a whopping.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum