6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Requiem Jynx

"I, am Narmar Serket!" He would cry out as he hissed loudly at him, baring his fangs once again as his eyes took in the scene around him, plotting as he had before. "I am not your death, I am the blade which splits open the mail so an arrow may pierce the heart!"

As Jynx tried to send more attacks at him it didn't matter, there was more time between him and the attacks, even as he took the first blast from him his healing would activate immediately healing his body and his scaly shield as he smiled, knowing that Lagi would come to him, and as the heavy reptile began to fall down to the ground he would pull himself into a coiled defense that he scaled and sustained to protect himself from multiple high-tier attacks. With itself tightened up it had sustained its current light orbs and brought all of them back around it as the painful reminders all twelve of them at a-tier damage would be brought around the snake who would absorb the light due to its unnatural abilities. Even with the disorientation, its healing abilities would sustain the damage it received disappearing behind the bulwark of light it created

"WE ARE TOUCHED BY THE SUN, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN INFESTATION ON OUR LANDS!" The hypocrisy coming off his forked tongue like venom, the intensity of his light shield protecting him as it seemed like it got angrier as it felt the onslaught continuing. "My job will be done soon enough and your life will be shorter for it.!"

As he let the opponent lay into his orbs he would keep his healing going to sustain any damage Jynx may try to sneak in, the field of light protecting him from the heat haze as he would blast a constant ray of light from a small hole in between its coils already hidden behind the light. He would increase the intensity of his defense as all the painful reminders got suddenly doubled for a total of twenty-four orbs of light encircled around the snake, even as it hit the ground, like a star falling from the sky.

Ghost

Ghost had waited too long to make a decision, the army below him had considered him an enemy from the flash-bang they had made above him. With him being so high in the air only their ranged forces would be able to attack, archers and slingers loading their weapons. Now that a moment of grace had passed they unleashed their artillery upon the mage, although he would get some time to react.

"Let's get 'em boys, for the sun-touched!" A man cried out as he spun his sling with such veracity that the hallowed stone began to whistle with a frightening and haunting tone hinting at what would come from below.

In mere seconds a rain of arrows and rocks sailed through the air towards him, eighty-four projectiles from shoddy weapons would come flying at him, although only four of them were in any danger of hitting him. He was faster and had spells, all the man had to do was make his decisions.

Diana

The fanalis' steadfast grasp would manage to damage the bandage. Though, she would find out how well he was able to shift his weapon. The fabric that Diana had gripped rushed with magoi, Dark Mummification was used. The winding black bandage would grown swindling sound forming a shell to close out all light. It was his best chance to shut her out from her allies, but Tuten would feel their wrath.

Pluto's body would slam into the Heliophaptian with great force. "Seems you like to play rough, my turn" he would cockily shout. Forth from the bandages around his hand the other end would extend into the Black Hunt. The ravenous attack was aimed right for his throat.

"I see you're all lively, let's have some fun."

While their fight would go on the Corvus members would find themselves pushing into the nobles walls of flesh and steel. Each troop was a part in the blockade to hold their captives. It would not be in vain for the fanalis to give their blood, however, for their efforts began to awake the Prisoner. With drug-laden eyes the man tried to speak up, but all he could mutter was a name "Amun…"

Gilles

The Sasanid seemed to be stunned by the rush of the force but upon her. It would be as if the world was turned upside down as she was flung down into the earth with great force. The shock sending through the protection of her equip. The armor of Bertialk quaking from the reverb.

"Thus lies the words of the foolish." Abasi had said naive to the condition of his opponent. If she was alive hopefully she'd just stay down, while he was done with her for the moment the golden hound sent to aid him would be left to eat way at Gilles equip if it wished, but Abasi would certainly need help.

The consequences from the dark kings massive spell were more than what he could handle. The asura forces born from the great magic created more of their kin as they killed. Their bodies did not last forever, but like a great fire, they burned through the field. Abasi needed to stop it, but Loew and his forces were advancing as well. The great goliath stomped on the zombies he could, and those of Loews forces consumed most of his time.

It was seeming there was hubris in not providing a better vanguard for his allies. There was no time for hope, only action.

Jahan

The fanalis would find that fate had let him to something far more familiar among the battlefield. He had seen honorable death, if you could call it that, slaughter and close triumphs. These things certainly were no strangers to war, to ambitious kings. There was another cruelty to the ties of conquest, of greed. That was the line drawn, the ties formed as a nation split.

Even among similar ideals, among those who only wished to have a home it was easy to be lead astray. Blood ran thick, even thicker in the heat of battle, but how strong, how powerful was that connection when ideals tear each other apart?

These questions came across many of those that saw their kin on their blade, and today Jahan would find himself in that position. It was easy for a man with so many blood ties.

"I see the strings of fate did bring me here for a reason, hello big brother" a voice chimed, a face serene and strong. As he closed in, lowering from a flight above he did not carry malice but kept distance stopping shy of him.

How long had it been, he was much smaller when they had last seen. He was Daniyal, a magician born of Cleo, he wasn't the youngest but Jahan would likely only see him as a kid brother. That was at least how the magician thought.

"I'd like to talk peacefully, I know you aren't gifted either the sight, but clearly you can see fates presence now." Dani would say, the air between them, in the battlefield l around was growing with great flocks of white and black.

With a smile, playful but almost challenging he continued towards Jaja. "From the looks of it this won't be just a little chat, but I do feel lucky it's not everyday you get to fight your hero, I see you stand with traitors. The nobles are flawed but at least they support the priests, with them our nation can still hold some pride. So, what will it be?"

The Meeting of Two Pharaohs

Amidst the chaos of the battlefield as they focused on their efforts and challenges the rest of the world would go on without them. Even now on the river, a raft made its way through protected by a magical barrier as they floated towards something, or rather some people. A trio stood together, conversing with one another as they got closer and closer to a battle that would shatter the narrative that had been written up until this day.

"When I first started this rebellion I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would fight by your side." A white-haired man spoke, adjusting his turban to reveal his white locks, a look of interest and disbelief on his face. "But I wouldn't have my vessel without Jiryu, and if he needs me to fight with the pharaoh to kill the pharaoh, my blade bites for the unchained."

"Now now, Sultan, we need to make it through this first before we can secure anything." A man spoke as he puffed on his pipe his magoi constantly flowing into his wand, keeping their barrier around them as they traveled. "But, you've both exceeded my expectations so let's see how the dark will fair against the light on this day, in a field lit by three suns."

"...If you two say so, you've paid more attention to the current situation than me." The youngest of them spoke, pulling his darkened hair into a ponytail, the unnatural near bleached locks falling over his tanned skin, like the sands of the lands that were taken from him. He was a bit off from the years in imprisonment, but he took a deep breath and finished his sentiment. "But it is my birthright and my duty to make things right within this land."

"Good to hear you've got resolve kid."
The Sultan spoke to the adolescent giving him a slap on the back that would catch him by surprise. "Keep your side of the deal and soon enough people will praise the true Pharaoh Ramses for bringing freedom and greatness to his lands."

"Where here boys." The Magi spoke as he got closer and closer, to the contractor and his own, their own raft with their own trinity to see if their darkness would prevail. "Don't let the insanity fool you, they're usually smarter than they act."

This land was a gift, not just to the people, but to its rulers as well. Some, many were lucky to be born into that position. It wasn't often that one was picked to have such honor, such responsibility. Sure maybe it wasn't a choice by the people, and the choice was to be a look-a-like but it still had its' perks. Rameses was a false Ramses but himself nonetheless. The False Pharoah only wished to help his people, he saw how that turned how.

It was a long exile, or that's how it felt to be away from home. Gilbert was worse for ware standing by his side on their great palace boat. With emerald and cobalt tiling the vessel would shine, reflecting the light of magic. Protecting the warped Vizier and his Pharaoh was a great barrier conjured forth The Contractor.

"Kyrheheehehe" a laugh unforgettable chimed "You didn't think I wouldn't level some playing field after all the effort I put in here years ago. Oh, I wish my boy could be here but at least I can see the fun. Gotta hand it to Jynx, such a beautifully strife-soaked situation. He played his part well, though he really was a great lead, but now the interludes, a mid-production skit! A Nice tale of two of Pharaohs aye Jiryu my boy."

"You can act like this all just a big show, but we know you hate scripted outcomes." The man teased his counterpart with their position in the world, his mood bright and aloof even as living gods met in the middle of this chaotic field. "So, let's both take the gamble, though you've got more to bet than me."

As their sentiments were shared the sides stared at one another in a stand-off, none of them moving as the tension was building like the rukh in the warzone, a massive twirling and whirling storm of black and white as each side had multiple forces building and working all over with their wills and rukh giving plenty for the magis to see even as they chose to look at one another regardless, intent on reacting to the other first.

Combat Details: Jynx- He healed from the dragon attack, sustaining and scaling again to give full armor, all while sustaining and pulling orbs back from attacking you and your swords while pulling into coil defense ability scaling and sustaining to block up to three sets of A-tier damage, created more balls of light for a total of 24 A-tier balls of light all around him overlapped rotating and hitting to block Jynx's attack and try to do damage while shooting a constant beam of light. Protecting from disorientation by walls of light blocking the heat

Ghost- 4 c-tier arrows are coming flying at you

Diana- Bandages took the a-tier damage they would have 200 durability left so 1 more A-tier damage, used dark mummification the end Diana grabbed to try and trap her, took 1 A-tier from pluto so will use regalia next post but this post he is using Black Hunt to try and crush Plutos throat, your dog had dealt some damage to Gilles equip potential but she was also knocked down, yo can send to have it fight her while downed or have it help Abasi clear the horde

Gille- From the missing bold you took A-tier damage from hitting the ground, Equip taken damage if Diana had it follow through if not it would help with the horde. The Horde has spread tremendously and is killing plenty of nearby grunts but they only last so long. Keeping Abasi preoccupied, he i unaware about the condition of your equip and is assuming you'll stay down if not dead

Jaja- One of your brothers has appeared he is 3m away, hoping to talk first

Amun:

Daniyal:

The True Ramses:

False Ramses:

The Sultan of Al-Shamshura:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

THe knight would look in shock and disbelief as none of her attacks seemed to take affect, perhaps some kind of miscommunication between her brain and her body? This was not something that she could focus on at this moment as this was the moment when her magoi would hit a critical limit causing her to have to end her full equip. SHe was fustrated that these past few seconds were wasted despite her intentions to end this battle.

She would look up at the massive giant who suddenly seemed large for the first time since she started fighting him. SHe knew that she would have to hurry with this battle if she planned on fighting the other armies as well.

She would attempt her woodpeckers charge again, aiming for the heel of the giant.

Loew would ignore the giant knowing that mother would handle the abomination. Leading the Maimed Loew and the army will charge 50m in the march of the faithful

Gilles uses woodpeckers charge for 40 stamina since the last one did not count. Same with loew and the army in their march of the faithful. THis is all i am capable of doing.

magoi 30/230
stamina 180/270

Loew:

Ability used:

Militia of the Maimed:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he saw the incoming arrows being fired at him. He would simply duck out of the way. It was child play for him. But while doing that. All he could think about is the poor souls below him. They were lost and misguided in more ways than one. As he stood back up. He would look down upon them. As he held out his right arm and hand. Ghost would then say to the small army below. "Just about the right size to do what needs to be done. You lot have been through a lot I know. But you see from this moment in time you will all now work with me. We will go about and change this war for the better sake. As I will reign as the new Pharoh as your Pharoh. The one before me was a joke. As he let you all to your doom. I will not do any such thing. I will see a better future. A future where war is useless. If you all do not agree then I shall set your souls free right here and right now. My dear brothers and sisters. Y'all all have to the count of three to choose your fate. Live with me in a Better Tomorrow or die with this foolish war in a Dreadful Yesterday."

As he started to count the art should be able to see Ghost form lightening. "ONE......TWO...." He meant business with this play.

Note
Dodge the incoming attack of arrows by ducking no need to get fancy seeing as the arrows were aiming at a standing target.

Ghost gave the option of joining him or due right there on the spot.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Diana could feel the shift of magoi within the linen in her palms. A wave of black began to blot out the light around her as the same cloth she held firm moved to shape around her. (1) “Pluto, praetego,” she ushers just as the darkness shuts her out in any hope that Pluto would understand. It was an urge of warning for him to keep his wits about him as what would come next from the man was a blow to kill.

(2) In time, the canine would smack away the bandage with his claw — redirecting it off to the side.

Where Diana stood, the bandages were of little consequence. (3) Her halberd erupts an additional construct, linking itself to her hips and extending out into a tetrad of serrated arms made of black crystal. Like hooks, their clawed digits rip into the fabric, prying it back with little effort once the first incisions were made.

(4) A blink of an eye was all the time it would take for her to lunge towards him, using a grasping hand to take hold of his arm in an attempt to yank him back over her shoulder and slam him into the ground.

Meanwhile...

(5) As Gilles would fall from her equip, the ferrous hound would draw its attentions away from her and towards the hoard that had begun to swarm around Abasi as the will of its creator was to lend the acid giant its aid for but a time. In mimicry of his actions to quell the undead threat, the canine would begin to fly fast through their masses, attempting to thin them out.

Elsewhere...

(6) The nobles held a firm position that seemed much more of an effort to penetrate than the young Corvus woman had thought. Even her companions seemed to be at a loss as teeth and claws scraped against the sturdiness of their shields, yet they kept their pressure upon the soldiers all the same.

"Release the prisoner at once or I will have to unleash my true might upon you!"

It was a threat presented in desperation but spoken with as much confidence as she could muster. For the first time completing such a task for her Aleph, it bolstered her pride in their cause. From the reddened hue of his locks, the prisoner might as well be one of their kin and she was inclined to treat him as such.

For all Fanalis must join together as a larger collective. Not one would be left behind so long as they drew breath. She could not give up on him.

STA 405/500
MAG 150/180

logs:
beast(s) used:
abilities(s) used:
items used:
trait used:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Namar Serket......."

Lagi was surprised, even perplexed, he was sure that his one attack would have been the one to finish this battle.

"I got to admit Namar Serket, you are strong. "

Fuck, now what? The defenses were stronger than Lagi thought and he felt as if he needed to do something completely different from the way he was fighting to get ahead. Thinking back to how the balls were being used and manipulated from before, as well as what the secret was revealed during the battle after the body manipulation transformation. There was one thing that he didn't see the serket do yet, and it was a gamble.

Since the four turns were up, Lagi's devil transformation expired for the time being, but it allowed him to do certain things without damaging his own belongings.  Using nimble fingers at A-tier speeds, Lagi took out the scroll of higa to activate its ability quickly and a salatis drug pill to ingest it before going through the next phase of his assault.  In the meantime, the 8 infernal edge sentient blades were smart targeting the serket's defenses, looking for ways through or around the orbs as they moved at incredible speeds in order to try to trip up the serket.

About four of them acted in such a manner before ultimately clashing with the orbs, taking away from the serkt's rotation. Two swords decided to parry the basic a-tier blasts that were coming from the serket in order to attack Lagi, basically overpowering the basic blasts with A-tier ability damage and knocking them away from their master. The last two swords decided to synchronize their attacks with the Dragon bat, launching themselves at two of the orbs in order to create a gap while the dragon bat fired a blast that trailed directly behind the swords. The blast, as usual, was 4 layers of A-tier damage and rotation didn't necessarily mean a congregation,  the serket still had that to deal with the 4 layered A-tier blast. If he tanked it again, it just stood as a testament to his abilities.

But it was mainly a distraction as Lagi conducted a different kind of plan. The scroll of higa function did it's job and broke the  Lagi's line of sight from the serket.  At the very least, the serket wouldn't be able to visually get a glance at Lagi.  Putting it away with nimble fingers, Lagi transformed once again to his  dragon demon form as orie's slime was visibly writhing before forming two digger like claws that were five feet in length and width with groundhog.Treating them now as an additional pair of limbs, Lagi scaled groundhog and moved at A-tier basic speed and strength while using orie's danger sense to burrow through the ground and through the A-tier surface tunnels that the original serket beast had made to cut through and dig a tunnel to be directly under the serket.  Due to the scaling for the groundhog, even though the tunnels did have durability attached to them,  Lagi was still able to dig through the surface and that would have allowed him to either surprise or trick Namar since it wouldn't be believed to be possible before. Even if it was, maybe Namar didn't think it would happen so quickly.

Either way, Lagi wasn't done, using his omega tier danger sense as not only a vibration tracker with his ears, but a smell tracker for the Namar serket's scent to get his exact location as Lagi dug around 20 meters into the ground before moving up exactly to where he needed to be. At that moment, orie coated both of Lagi's arms with a non-invasive acidic property, initiating death touch and scaling it as well. Sustaining the holy wubstorm, the ground beneath the serket would have broken as Lagi attacked the area that hosted the magic tool that permitted the fusion ability with his combination attack.  In addition to being close enough by making a hole for the heat to go through so that the status effect from the djinn ability could take effect, there were two sets of attacks that the serket had to deal with now that aimed around a sensitive area.  He was able to do two separate actions with the limb covered with the holy wubstorm long as it had the a-tier ability damage acidic coat.

This meant that the serket was faced with A+A+A+A ability damage in addition to the b rank basic damage and the status effect from the blazing apex. But that wasn't all, acidic tekken allowed for a second instance of that attack, allowing Lagi to swing once again with the holy wubstorm at the serket to hit him an additional time.

infernal magic
Spoiler:

Salatis
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Dracul
Spoiler:

Stamina 235/430
Magoi 254/400

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Requiem Jynx

As Jynx and Serket fought the battlefield around them was scarred by the effects of both their attacks, earth tearing and scorching from light and infernal magic that clashed and shattered against each other as each of them put vigor into their attacks. Although there was only so long one could last. As Narmar put his all into every one of his assaults his body was starting to feel the effects, his magoi and stamina being drained to their near limits.

His vision started to go blurry for a moment and from behind his shield he could barely be heard as he coughed up some blood onto his own tail. He knew that he wouldn't be able to last much longer and would have to make a decision, his resolve as firm as ever as he waited for the perfect moment to strike.

He would sustain his orbs as they were clashed against, using them to keep his defense up for just a few moments longer, he would block up to everything he could until the very last moment, letting some of his orbs be destroyed by the last attacks as he would roll forward in his encircled form rather quickly until he was as close as he needed to be to Jynx. With sudden coiled spring, he would jump forward from his protection sending four of the remaining orbs right at him as he would break his shield and use a full-powered tail whip quickly twice in a row in a last-ditch effort

With everything put towards this final attack he had hoped that he would be able to finally deal some lasting damage in what he would assume to be his fatal last moments. However, as his attacks would be aimed at Jynx he broke his protection from the wub-storm, and once the adrenaline would wear off would be subjected to the effects of it, and took the damage from the last of his attacks causing his scales to be broken and while he would regenerate from any damage to his body he didn't have the energy left to regenerate it again

It didn't have much longer left in its transformation and it knew it, in his eyes a crazed look of desperation to finish things to the end spread to his face, as his fangs bared and a powerful hiss bellowed from his lungs as he waited in the mere milliseconds to see how it would all turn out in the end.

Ghost

The Army that fired at Ghost would see their arrows miss, but that would serve no diversion even as he spoke his own threats to the group of archers. At first, there was no form of reaction, but soon after he finished his first sentiment the group had begun to knock back another set of arrows in response to him. It seemed they were ready to continue their own assault as each and every one of them stared back with cold indifference at the magician in the sky. The commander of them seemingly knocked back two arrows of his own as if to make a point.

"You will die, you have invaded our air space and did not leave when you had the chance."
The commander of them spoke as he held his shot. "We will not listen to you, now men, aim, and fire on my mark, one, two, three, and fire!"

As he finished his sentiment another set of arrows would be fired as four c-tier arrows would come sailing through the air at him trying to hit him once again.

Diana

The bandages the priest had launched towards his two targets would find themselves falling flat. First the canine warrior would swat away his bandage, then amidst a furry the shell around Diana would rip open from yet another construct. The gold creature seemed to make quick haste of the makeshift prison. He would try and use funeral rites to grab her arms and try to slow her down. The fanalis attack would prove too quick as she would still grab a hold of his arm. It would resist the force as he tried to put his headdress on.

With the magic apparel on he would activate its' power. As the magic would course he would feel his world turn upside down as she tried to force his body into the ground. He had to be quick. Two of the tentacles would push off the ground to try and resist the force.

"You bastard cur" Tuten would complain. His arm was broken. On the ground, with only his new item to protect himself he would send the tentacles from
Dark Crown to grab Diana's neck.

The corvus woman would gain ground, pushing through the nobles forces Amun came closer into sight. There were through scared of the hounds, causing them to retreat. Those who stood their ground wouldn't be in too great of a spot. The highest struggle however, would be as a man 7 foot tall took the guard infronr of the cell. He was the last line between the Corvus and Amun . With one last charge they could rescue Amun.

The first golden beast of Diana would tear through zombies as Abasi helped dent the forces. Yet, they would all see as the giant was caught off guard.

Gilles

Abasi would not notice as the bird fluttered by him quickly. She was bloodied and battered but it didn't mean she still couldn't make a dent. The goliath managed to deal with the consequences of Gilles extreme magic. He fought back most of the undead, his assault would've been victorious if a great sting didn't cut back into his leg.

"AGHH! OH SULTAN!" Abasi would yell. The hummingbirds sting had taken him down, causing him to crash onto his knee falling into the earth with a thunderous thud. It put him in a desperate position. His retaliation would be to use his down leg to try and kick Gilles. Abasi was sure he could try and get him but it was desperate. Despite all the fanalis strength the magic from household would be gone soon. He still only had so much magoi. This frantic attack was actually a last resort.

Jahan

Daniyal would listen to Jahans words. He did wish to test himself in comparison to his brother. Maybe it was the ego that came from gaining strength, maybe it ran in the family. The awe in which his older brother carried was enough to inspire something within the young magician. Conflict could arise, he wasn't afraid to fight either. Still, in honesty more than anything he did desire to be on the same side.

Daniyal would say"I know, it's fair you know not of my face. I am one of Mother Cleo's youngest, I am Daniyal,
I am a mage with dominion over light and strength. I understand your desire to nor kill the brothers and sisters of our home. I know it is ignorantof me to challenge, and while i do wish to compare to the great Jahan, I know it is better for a peaceful resolution."

The magician approached closer, trying to be in a good position for a close conversation. Jahan would surely notice that he kept his staff by his side. There was no rush to pick up the magical instrument, but it was never smart to take eyes of a magicians staff. Affixed to his side it would be kept safe as he continued to explain to JaJa.

"The nobles can be cured of their ails, we must bring glory to Heliohapt once more. You see brother we can remove the plague of slavery but I do not believe that the priesthood will survive under the whims of others. They do not care for tradition, they do not care for the greatness of old Heliohapt. We must grow, that I agree, I hold no peace in the containment and forced labor of my fellow man, but it is better to work with the devil you know. Please, let us avoid this farcical play of a war, we can build a Heliohapt that respects our tradition and paves a better future."

Post Details: For Jynx: Attacks were sustained to keep defenses up until the last moment as he inched forward in the protection, jumped forward once close enough and sent 4 a-tier balls directly at lagi while leaping before protection broken lashing out tail quickly scaled and sustained twice for 2 more a-tier attacks.  He tanked the second acidic tekken and holy wubstorm and healing despite shield breaking, full health but no more shield and will be subjected to your other abilities once his final attacks are over.

For Ghost: 4 c-tier arrows are flying at you once again

For Diana: Diana broke shell, pluto parried attacked, tried to use funeral rights to clash gentle grasp, I think it would've reduced force breaking his arm. But Diana would've been able to break out of the restraints, but giving enough time to put on the headdress before getting tossed, used the arms to resist the damage. Using on of the magic bandages generated to grasp Diana's throat as a last ditch. B-tier damage left to Defeat

For Gilles: Abasi has fallen taking a-tier damage, using his leg to perform a powerful kick to try and hurt Gilles. A-tier damage left to defeat

Abasi:

The Miltia of The Maimed:

Serket transformation:

Tuten:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Looks like he still had some fight left in him, but it didn't matter. If there was one thing that the serket didn't notice or pay attention to, it was the ability of the infernal edge being able to materialize anywhere within 40 meters of Lagi. The blades would materialize near Lagi as 4 out of 8 of the infernal edge blades would hit the balls of light to match them for A-tier ability damage. As for the scaled tail swipe, Lagi would match him with the A+A ability damage + B basic attack that combined his natural flame and ability damage, the djin's fire and status effect and sustaining acidic tekken. This time, Lagi's free arm and one of his wings were coated with orie acid. He first pivots the claws on his wings to strike first and out clash the serket, dealing a count of 1 A-tier ability damage and B-tier basic damage. The same thing would happen once Lagi used the claws of his free hand to swipe at the tail clash again and deal another set of the same type of damage to render the flesh of the serket.

During this time, the last four swords of the infernal edge would appear on different sides of the serket to impale him with their teeth to crunch on the flesh of the serket and latch on, each dealing A-tier ability damage and absorbing his blood to sustain themselves.  Not only that, they would rise to 30 feet to lift him so that the dragon bat had a clear shot to fire off its infernal blast to hit the serket with 4 sets of a-tier ability damage while the swords held him in place. It didn't matter if the swords were destroyed because the serket would be destroyed with them. if blood was spilled due to this, the dragon bat would also go to collect and sustain itself due to the damage.

"He must be reaching his limit soon. "

infernal magic
Spoiler:

salatis
Spoiler:

abilities
Spoiler:

Stamina 225/430
Magoi 254/400

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The woman who went by many names would grin as her tongue tasted fresh blood and sinew as her tongue pierced the giant's leg. She would continue to push in order to claim her victory in this battle. Sure this man was lowly but she would still relish the victory none the less.

Gilles would use Birds Nest to create a 1 meter dome of hardened hair around her body, in order to protect her from the oncoming attack. Once the barrier of hair is broken she would rush to the foot that just kicked out at her. Once she was less than a meter from the foot her ribcage would open up as her ribs reach around the foot in an attempt to bury their sharp ends into the acid giant's flesh. Her goal was to maim the giant instead of killing him, its always fun to break someone with such a strong sense of duty and loyalty.

Once they were further into the  mass of the army the Militia of the Maimed would start to focus not on charging any further but in just attacking the army that would surely surround them now with Loew at the Helm of the army.

magoi 30/230
stamina 100/270

Notes: Gilles uses Weaver Birds Nest for 40 magoi to block up to A tier damage then Osprey's talon scaled once for 40 magoi dealing C tier to herself in an attempt to deal A tier to the enemy

The Militia has ceased charging and are just focusing on the Helio army around them now with Koew leading.

Militia of the Maimed:

Loew:

Abilities:

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

The tendrils coiled around her neck, causing her to gasp, desperate to fill her lungs with a last breath of air as their grasp tightened. (1) She could feel the surface of her skin begin to bruise as she began to weave tight, iridescent scales upon the surface of her neck. It was enough to protect her spine and the delicate structures beneath but the pressure persisted to steal her breath.

(2) Diana positions herself to kneel on top of him. Her hands scramble forth to reach for his neck, digging her talons deep into his flesh. If she could not manage to snap his neck, it would be a test of endurance — one that she was confident to win for her life hung on the line.

At the scene, the anxious Pluto trotted in circles around them, keeping their foes and allies at a distance. The corrosive foam brimming from his lips told much of his hunger and his readiness to strike at the slightest shift of favor.

Meanwhile…

The presence of blood and the near fall of the titan caused the sentient construct to shift focus once more as the damage inflicted upon him by the woman was far greater than that of the undead horde.

(3) In a last attempt to salvage, it flies in between his foot and her open carapace. Each of its four claws latch onto her as it tries to wrap its elongated form around her where it would remain, taking the damage inflicted by the bone and biting into her shoulder to secure itself. Its diamond carapace would suffer various cracks noting its newfound fragility.

Elsewhere…

Watching the soldiers retreat to the might of her words and the companions that stood valiant beside her — she couldn’t help but giggle. The Corvus had never felt such heroism and it did wonders for her confidence. It gave her more cause to believe the Aleph had faith in her long before she had any within herself.

“Ah,” she sighs, refreshed with a subtle blush upon her cheeks, hands fluffing up the fur of one of her hounds. For their own sake, she lends them a few words of encouragement. “We just need to cut this one down to size. He might be big but we’ve tackled Nakoruru down to size.”

(4) Kicking up a sizable rock from the ground, she jumps; and with the back of her heel, sends it flying towards the larger man to initiate before charging in after the dogs.

STA 340/500
MAG 150/180

logs:
abilities(s) used:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

He would Duck yet again as he saw the arrow fire come at him this was his way of Dodging. But this time he would see who gave the command. Ghost was tired of playing games and he had not the time to do any more talking. As he got his magical arm, Gaia. He would stand up one last time. As he looked down at the soldiers he would put a smile on his face. As the wind blew his mask would go flying like a waving flag on his face. As he used his left hand to start to charge magoi to it. Ghost would look on and then would say to them. "I've no longer the words to say to you all. I shall leave but this I swear if any of you attack your pharaoh then you will pay the price. This is goodbye and may you all live long and well."

As he said that he would start to walk down the cliff. As he now was on the move. He is careless about this war but the throne is another story.

Note
Ghost is choosing to walk past the soldiers right through them.
He ducked the incoming arrows the same way as last by ducking down as they went over his head.
As the cliff gave him a clear chance at doing such a thing.

Last edited by Ghost on 01/06/22, 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Jynx

As Jynx kept his attacks going it seemed like things were truly reaching their end, as continuous blades cleaved into him and the dragon assaulted it seemed like there was nothing that could be done. However, he hadn't considered the extra of his painful reminders that were circling around and going after him. Jynx would feel as two searing balls of light had circled him with one slamming into his back and the other into his left leg. Although they would hit Jynx likely had ways to deal with the pain and wounds they would cause, although his enemy would not get the chance to try again.

"Ghk, g-guess that this is the only chance I got, will it even matter." As Narmar spoke his wounds and lack of magoi combined with the stress of his transformation failing caused him to weaken considerably by the moment. "I hope that even if you don't remember these wounds, this fight shall remain in your mind."

As his words started to break with his scarred and sore throat his transformation fell apart as the remains of his reptiles collapsed into a cadaver below him and his own body looked as if it had been mangled underneath a stampede of animals. He was too wounded in that moment and had used the last of his energy to make sure that the last of his two attacks had hit, as he stared down into the overlord's eyes he seemed to have a look of defiance, hoping to see how the pain would affect him at all his own life leaving him before he would likely gain any satisfaction.

The last of the noble's planned defenses held aloft by burning blades of blood, he had only landed two attacks in their fight and only at the very end, a futile but intense effort like the rest of their effort in the war had been. With his light snuffed out it might've been easy for him to think it was all over, never expecting what was happening elsewhere on the battlefield.

Ghost[/center]

As Ghost decided to fly away from the enemy he would see them look at him in confusion as he had seemingly threatened them, dodged two waves of attacks and then decided to fly away from them all. As he went further into the mountain he would find that he had truly separated himself from the battlefield. There was no noise around him, eerie and complete silence as he chose to leave behind the battle.

In the distance, he could hear the people he had just left, but he was getting closer to the base of battlefield one as he walked down the mountain. There was plenty for him to discover in the area and soon enough he would start to hear not just one set of voices but another. As he started to come around a hill he would see a fork created by the rocks, and from each side, he seemed to hear people coming down. Although he decided to remove himself from the conflict he had been walking into a battlefield and people would end up coming to him.

"I think I heard something coming from up there!" He would hear a voice coming from the right path say, in contrast to the path on the left where the voices seemed to be whispering as they approached further up the hill.

Gilles
The broken Gilles gave her best against the giant Abasi. Her defense was quick enough to tank the incoming force of his kick. Even protected the shockwave had to have been enlightening for the true power of her opponent. Even spreading across her ribs in a ravenous bone bouquet would be met with another powerful kick. Though it would be the last of his strength with the power of his vessel. With the hurrah of that last kick the goliath was now the size of a normal man, well as normal as could be.. he was out of power, with no more might all he could do was give what he had left.

"If you're gonna fight like a beast then I will as well! he blitzed towards Gilles. His last-ditch effort would be a strong right hook in an attempt to try and floor her. How much energy could either of them really have left? Still, he wasn't afraid to give his life for the Sultan. He already saw the power this dark king had, he was proud to just bring her so close to deaths doors. Surely someone else would be able to push her just over the edge.

Loew and the forces he lead would do well but would find them in a stalemate. If they were lucky soon enough their maker would be able to guide them. Abasi wasn't likely to walk away peachy but Gilles still needed to make her choices.

Meanwhile in Diana's battle..

The female fanalis had done quickly to respond to the magic limbs coming for her throat. As if harmonious response her body formed a shell well enough to absorb the force of the tendril. It seemed as if was truly a match of choke outs as whole his first attempt had failed Diana's was on a well-planned track.

There wasn't much time for Tuten to think honestly, he could have tried stop the hands grasp but he was unsure if he was strong enough. Even with magic the power of a fanalis was one to be feared. Sure he felt confident but at this moment hubris could not overcome the task at hand. If he eas truly going to optimize his results he'd at least try to cripple her. So close they could both only do so much, he'd risk losing his life. In the process, he would send one tendril towards each leg. Fanalis held pride in the powerful limbs so it filled him with a sick reprieve if he could do such a thing on his death bed. Tuten would scream "I won't be the only one losing out!"

With that fight coming to an end the other Corvus forces would find themselves close to victory themselves. Each push against the hounds of war would gain another inch for them. The prisoners, especially the V.I.P were in such close range that victory was dripping towards their mouths.

It was difficult, but almost refreshing in how well they made ground. Soon enough they would be on the cage of Amun. Stoll, upon closer inspection they would see worry on his face. Meekly with a rasped voice he would speak to them. "Don'tcelebrate yet unless yoj can get us outta here with lightning haste, the baftle aint over yet."

Jahan

Jahan and Daniyal were locked in their mirror of a conversation. Even with all that was happening, even on different sides with their own ways, the rearing they had held decided upon the path that they would take. The magician didn't look with a cocky gaze, or smug smile but true earnesty as he faced Jahan.

"Why of course brother, how many as women as fantastic do you know?" Daniyal would ask. It really wasn't much a time for games or questions. He would continue to favr and address Jaja. "I see you brother, and I deeply do I hear you. If we could set aside the violence and death of our people if the culture and home of Heliohapt could be preserved. These are the things I wish. I must ask nonetheless; how would we find ourselves on that path. What guidance to a future with fewer dead children and blood-soaked brick. I ask not out of cynicism but the generous curiosity of how to venture forth."

Maybe it was genuine, maybe it was stalling the words of Daniyal were true to himself. With that in mind, how long could brothers talk snd could they find peace?
[/b]

The Pharaoh Conflict

As the two sides stared off at one another a deep sense of tension seemed to form between them in stark contrast to the battlefield around them that was overrun with various scenes playing out at the same time. It was truly ironic that it was the calmest of situations at this moment when one considered all the implications. It even seemed as if the silence wouldn't be broken as they stared at their counterparts, or what would at least serve as their duo in this grand dance.

"I can't assume you're here to announce to everyone that you were a fake and step down can I?" The True Pharaoh would ask his doppelganger as he looked over at him, he couldn't help but think that despite him being the one who was imprisoned that the faker somehow looked worse for wear. "If we both want what's best for Heliohapt it's the best way to ensure the culture adapts and survives after how the nobles have mismanaged our state."

The Sultan would look at the Pharaoh and raise an eyebrow, he knew they were on the same side but it was good for him to see that he supported the same ideals. Although he soon looked over to the Magi and wondered how much of it had been influenced by their shared teacher. "I see you taught the kid more than just how to handle himself."

Before the magi could respond the Pharaoh seemed intent on finishing his point to the false one, seemingly ignoring the presence of the other two enemies who were next to him at the time. "There's still a chance for you to do what's best for the people, you don't need to listen to them, we don't need to fight."

The Contractor and the False Pharoah couldn't help but look at each other. Even if it was a brief glance and not the exact desire the young boy wanted but fate didn't often work in a pleasurable manner. When the silence first broke between the tension the false Pharoah wasn't sure how to respond. Then after a moment, it came to him

"Well I could but the real leader is the one who puts in the work. I thought you choked on something what happened to that?" The young boy prodded. Normally he wasn't in the game of being so crude but this man was coming for his livelihood. Things had already been uprooted by the birth of Tartarus.

"I'm sure we do both want what's best for the state, that's why you and the old guard must retreat. Tradition has its importance, it has its worth in perseverance. I think I can provide a better balance for the kingdom. Maybe we could work together. Halfsies? No? Well I'm sure one of us will be begging either way.'

He joked, Gilbert seemed to mutter to himself in the corner. Connie on the other hand listened intently, at sometimes giving a smile to the man. How the tides of change seemed to warp people. It warped these uppity groups' info thinking the land was theirs.

Notes:
Narmar died but sustained some of his remaining balls of light that Lagi hadn't the numbers to deal with, Two A-tier balls hitting him in the back and left leg respectively (non-fatal damage that can easily be healed/enough time for damage to be mitigated)

Ghost Dodged all four arrows and now finds himself with various things on all sides of him

Abasi clashed Gilles, he's performing a last ditched effort to Basic her.

Tuten is gonna take the damage and lose, tried to send a black tendril towards each in time to try and crush them[/b]

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles was surprised to see her attack made useless once again then to feel a blinding white hot pain sear through her left shoulder. This creature of magic had suddenly wrapped around her and tore her shoulder asunder with its maw. Her arm was now only held up by some meager flesh as the sockets that held her arm up were now gone.

SHe would activate her wings of eternal warmth hoping that the flames that shoot out of her back would hurt the creature wrapped around her. She would then attempt to flee and go to the protection of her son and the army that he was leading. She would fall into Loew's arms as blood poured from her eyes, she was at her limit now and it was clear that they would have to leave now. They had barely dealt any damage to the helio army but if they stayed all of their efforts here would be for naught.

Loew would lead the army as they would try to fight their way through the helio army in an attempt to retreat. Gilles was not the type to fight to the end, if she was not certain she could win even with her death she would leave the battle. It was best to survive to have a chance to decimate the same people again later.

magoi 20/230
stamina 100/270

notes:

items:

Militia of the Maimed:

Loew:

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

(1) Tendrils wrap around her legs, the chill sensation was all she could register before a clean snap echoed within her. (2) Her grip would tighten in the agony that rushed through her, force crushing down on his neck. As life would leave him, so would the strength in the tendrils, unraveling until the point where she could not hold herself up.

She bit down on her hand as she held back a scream that was teeming for release. Adrenaline mixed a concoction of feelings inside of her; anger, relief, and the frustration of being so careless.

Pluto was swift to rush to her side. Clasping onto his mane, she pulls herself closer to him in order to touch the small, golden crown hooked to his collar. (3) With a bit of additional magoi, her legs were as good as new. Even so, her breathing was ragged; heart, nearly bursting from her chest. If it was not her legs that he took within his throes, she would have ended up just as dead as he.

"Thank you," her voice rasped. "I'm alright."

She gave his side a few pats before pulling herself up onto his back. Her face buried itself within his mane, arms wrapped around his neck. A brief moment of rest was much needed.

Having begun to settle back into her thoughts, she recalled she had sent Thalia for the presumed prisoner. For what she knew, the woman had not returned and a pang of regret settled in her chest. Had she sent her cousin into a trap, it would be difficult to forgive herself. But faith was all she could give the woman now.

When she lifted her head, she took the air into her nose to survey her surroundings. Jahan was near; she could smell him. Faint but through all the blood soaked soil and burning, it was there, unmistakable.

“Took him long enough,” she murmured. “Let us take a moment before making our next move. We can not afford to make mistakes.”

(4) For the time, Diana takes note of her surroundings. From the state of her own people to the status of their foes.

Meanwhile…

“Do not fret,” she tries to assure him with a smile brimming with confidence. “The Aleph is depending on us. We are not allowed to fail.”

Thalia could get him out of there with enough speed to spare. The matter regarding his comrades became one she could not guarantee — but she would try.

(5) Without delay, she would attempt to make quick work of the cages and get as many as she could out of there as she could.

Elsewhere…

(6) With the woman driven off, the canid construct returns to Abasi. It gives him a proud yip as it begins to crumble apart, reverting into a pile of faceted diamonds and scraps of platinum.

The dog had completed its duty and what would happen next was up to him.

STA 340/500
MAG 125/180

logs:
item(s) used:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he was walking after jogging away. He was happy he did not have to spill unnecessary blood. It is bad enough that this war would and will claim lives. He truly needed to end things and the one who claims to be justice. As he was walking he would be stopped at a crossroad. Looking on he would need to know which way to go and to do it fast. But soon enough he would start to hear voices coming from the right path. As he held his right hand over his masked face. He would decide to go that route. As he slowly but surely made his way toward the voices he was hearing. He would have his hands placed on his magic tools. But alas that was being covered by his cape. He could not have them knowing what he is up to as that could end badly.

Just then if all went as planned he would jump out at the group assuming there were many of them and then with a serious yet confident voice he would say. "Friend or Foe, speak now as I am in a hurry and must make haste."

Notes
Ghost has made contact with the incoming voices

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi didn't bother blocking, the last dragon install soak already absorbed one of the blasts of the balls of light for him. As for the other blast hitting his leg, Lagi also had a scale-like armor protecting him, taking away from the durability of the scales but not hurting the overlord directly.  "You should pass with your honor intact, you managed to hurt me in the end. In the cycle of rebirth, may you be reborn with a better life. " Lagi showed some respect as the man passed away, he fought bravely and Lagi didn't want to trample all over that.  However, there was the case that  Lagi didn't want to continue entering the battlefield with any injuries whatsoever, so he picked up the corpse of Namar and bit into him, draining about an A-rank worth of blood in order to heal himself.

"And with that, there's another lease on life. "

The other Sogaxod was used up, but Lagi had one more to take into account. There was also the infernal magic constructs that Lagi had at his command. "Kill, lay waste to all those who oppose me!"  With the command given to the swords and the dragon bat, Lagi flew in the direction of the battlefield at A-tier speeds, using his natural weaponry and flame-like body to deal A-tier ability damage to whoever or whatever he slashed his claws at. All 8 of the infernal edge blades dealing A-tier ability damage each just skewered the heliohapt forces and with the notice of the giant blast of energy from the dragon bat dealing 4 layers of A-tier damage, Lagi's presence on the battlefield was known.

With this continuous massacre, the infernal edge and the dragon bat absorbed the blood of those they killed, furthering their existence.   Sogaxod followed behind, serving as the overlord's vassal for the time being.

infernal magic
Spoiler:

Abilities
Spoiler:

The Dracul
Spoiler:

notes
Spoiler:

Stamina 225/430
Magoi 254/400

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Jynx ended the life of his enemy he would pass with defiance in his heart, his mind losing itself to the blood and magoi loss before he was ever drained of whatever blood he had left by the Dracul. It was bittersweet but the battle had been an epic one that would leave its mark, although there were still things to be done. Without any hesitation, the refueled overlord through himself into combat immediately massacring dozens of soldiers within seconds as his claws and blades of burning blood cleaved through them with a pleasant hiss.

He would hear screams and cries of horror and confidence in a symphony of war as his own soldiers found themselves emboldened by their overlord winning while the Heliohaptianss couldn't help but feel disheartened as they saw what was happening to them on all fields of battle.

It might've seemed like things were coming close to their end, however, for the keen-eyed and dedicated fighter, it would be clear that more was going on. In front of Jynx where the rivers converged, he would notice there were two rafts and on each of them he would notice a particular person, The Contractor on one boat with another and a boy who looked liked like the one on the other boat, and on the other boat besides the boy was the Magi Jiryu standing next to the Sultan Bakh Abhudir, the man who Jynx had an alliance with.

There was more to do on the battlefields if he wished, with the forces scattering and attempting to hide or defend wherever they could, but there was also this event happening in front of him which he would soon see how it was beginning to unfold.

As Ghost found himself once again faced by a group of people he had chosen to greet with the same level of astonishment as he was sure to find. There were plenty of forces on the battlefield for each side and that included the people that many of them would consider being on the side of whoever paid them the most. A group of ragtag mercenaries appeared around the path, many of them in various pieces of armor and cloth they must've bought at various towns along with their campaign. They seemed stunned when the sudden declaration caught them off guard.

"U-uh." One of them began to speak but soon enough their stuttering led to an anxious incomprehensible scramble for their thoughts, even almost dropping his pike before he took a stance with it looking at the man.

"We are the Alabaster Company, our business is our own."
A magician seemingly spoke, they held a staff and wore light leather armor mixed with white robing, all of them wore bright white and even their weapons seemed to be made from silver or at least some sort of silver alloy. "We aren't seeking combat unless paid for it, so unless you have a death wish or some gold to spare I doubt our business is with you."

Abasi would feel relief, but frustration more than anything filled his being. Seeing the pale lady retreat filled him with regret as his fanalis speed was now gone and he stood with an injured leg. He wouldn't be able to pursue Gilles at least for now. Abasi would return towards the Sultans forces from the sounds of their rally their fight had been going well.

The Sultans household would make his way over towards the Corvus clan forces that accompanied Al-Shamshura. The tired goliath would see as the fanalis had healed her legs. It appeared the damage she took was substantial but she seemed to be moving well from some magic.

"Well I see you are doing well, we need to regroup as our forces are being scattered. The nobles seem to be motivated by something. They're pushing through, that damned monster army isn't helping either."
Abasi would say approaching.

While their creator had retreated the magic had worked strong as the army of the damned she had created spread killing and turning others, all the while her militia of the maimed was lead by their great burning commander who was like a perfected version of the ghastly undead around them. A great chaos came with them as they worked together in a messy dance that only led to further death that fueled this machine of war.

They would find their options limiting as the nobles forces did seem to be advancing further. The Corvus solider and her team had managed to free Amun, beating back the dogs and nobles around them. Only a few minutes would be available to free the captive, and after they acquired him more spears would be pointed their way. Even with forces on them though it would be best for them to retreat to deal with the incoming attack.

As the forces began to move Jahan would be one of the few to find peace amongst his encounter. Daniyal had come prepared to face Jahan, to challenge this mysterious but magnificent person he heard of. He wanted their family to be strong, to be united.

"I'm still not sure what to make of this enigmatic situation but I see that our interests do align. A battlefield isn't the best place to be changing sides but I'll find my way." Daniyal would say.

Listening to more of his elders words he wasn't sure what to make. He did believe in the revival the rise of the nation and maybe once again a Pharoah. Still even amongst the unharmonic unity of the nobles it was still not much more than a rumor.

He followed his brother for a moment, arriving just as Abasi had spoke his mind. The magician wasn't sure what to do, or if to fight. If they really wanted a glorious Helio they deserved a warning.

"I may get killed for even this but, besides that damned army you're worried about I'd be on the watch out for a general. They believe in their figures like gods, if the army is pressing in on you like this now it means someone is invigorating them. I just worry as to who it may be…" hesitation lingered in Dani's voice. There were many even he wouldn't dare cross.

Ramses was fine being considered a false. No matter what anyone said he had given his heart to this nation. Had he made the best choices? That was questionable. Still he didn't disappear on the people or nuke the capital for a mad religion. Gilbert had done his best to guide him, or control him. That's what the contractor had told him, he wasn't sure how much of the strange magi had instigated or been involved in but it didn't matter. Even with distrust they had a purpose, he had grown into it.

The false Ramses would seemingly move forward with a swagger. The ornaments he wore would glow, magic within them resonating as something seemed to radiate from Gilbert. The Vizier had been disfigured amongst the attack on capital. The birth of Tartarus filled him with anger, and with the help of Connie he now stood stronger.

Fully revealed Gilbert snarled, his flesh black and seemingly colored in black armor. A magic circle had glown on his right hand whilst his left gripped a staff. With an even nastier growl he screamed out to the Sultan "You're a pretender yourself, yet this so called true leader seems to have no mind for you. Let's allow the boys to play, if the slaves had stayed obedient maybe Heliohapt could've stayed untied!"

His howl had shaken the field, with a wave of his staff and some soft mutters under his lips he would cast a spell. It seemed the item he carried was a household, but he would hide its power as he relied on his own magic.  From his spell, a great serpent 40m long and 3m in diameter would fly towards the Sultan as a Saharan Serpent would be animated from the sand flying forward and attempting to swallow him whole.

"Well seems like they're gonna have fun" Ramses would say to Ramses. Taunting once more, the rukh fluttering around him he would say "Well shall we have a go at one another, or wanna give the people a chance to vote?"

The Sultan already knew that he was going to have to end up fighting, after all he had put so much work into this war and spent time away from the frontlines all so he could be prepared for this situation. However, he didn't expect the mutated canine vizier to suddenly reveal himself and charge into an attack against him. As the attack came at him the Sultan suddenly leaped back into the air as if to give himself a little extra space and time to react.

"We both know that the country was gonna fall at some point, not my fault someone gave it a little push." He would speak as he pulled his arms up to his face as if he was going to block before he finished his sentiment. "But I suppose if you want a belligerent slave that's what you'll get!"

He stared down the serpent coming at him, a perfect representation of the nation and ideals he hoped to beat back so the true light could shine on the goodhearted people. The bracer on his right arm began to glow as he suddenly waved it while shouting at him. "Fadda!" As his words left his lips his hands would spread out as a ten-meter tall and thirty-meter wide wave of acid would clash into it, the sound of acid dissolving filling the air, even as it hissed and started to cause damage to the river and the coast.

"See this is what I mean, all you're doing is pushing for more damage to this land and our people!" The true Ramses spoke up as he took a firm step forward past the magi who almost reached out to grab him before he saw the passion pulling away from his awkward veneer. "We don't need to fight, either way, it's just going to cause more damage."

For a moment after he finished speaking it seemed as if he was pondering the thoughts of the other pharaoh, maybe even considering the idea of the voting before he looked back up at his doppelganger. "The people vote, right now under your say? I've already seen what your side deems fair, killing and resuscitating me, keeping me hidden away hoping I'd fall and become another tool?"

"The people will get to shape this land, they will get to keep their traditions, you forget so-called pharaoh that even with our rights to rule there is no nation without the people. " He spoke at an increasing rate, getting faster with his passion. "We exist to be the state, and the state exists to protect and serve the people in return for our power, we must shine our light with the truth and bend to serve the needs of Heliohapt, but that means this needs to cease and we must right the wrongs of those who manipulated us both!"

Gilbert, The Corrupted Vizier:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Looking ahead, Lagi realized that something going on between the two magi that he met before. The contractor and Jiryu, seemed to be backing sides, and the fate of the clash was rearing its ugly head in the mix once again. In the middle of all of this slaughter, it made Lagi sit down and think about what was going on.  The infernal constructs were having their own "fun", so Lagi merely ended his transformation and started to think to himself a bit. That young man from back then who ruled heliohapt was still alive?  I guess it didn't matter, it was a tit-for-tat when it came to his failed assassination attempt back then when Lagi was king of reim. As much as Lagi wanted to shove it in the face of the man for him to realize that was the reason, it would be a waste of time to beat a dead horse in that regard. Finding a pile of dead bodies of heliohapt forces stacked, Lagi took a comfortable seat as his infernal magic basically killed everything within a 40-meter radius of him that was of the enemy army.

"Hm."

Taking out the
sphere of influence, Lagi held it tightly in his hand as he made a connection with Sultan Bakh Abhudir by using hyper voice.

"Try not to react too much, this is Requiem Jynx, the Overlord of Tartarus. I'm using a secure channel, it's just us.  I ended up massacring quite a big deal of heliohapt forces and their trump card as well. I'm pretty much done on my end and I can see that the climax with the two magi and their chosen champions is afoot.  But with your selling point as the "third option between good and evil, the contractor and Jiryu",  I can't help but to think that there has to be a bigger play here.  Care to fill me in? If this is a chess board and you're the king, you are a little too close to the fire. I'd rescue you if you want me to, but I'm sure there's something more important for me to take care of that you haven't mentioned so we can end this war regardless of the result of those two fighting. "

- just chilling for now, the infernal constructs are going wild.

Stamina 225/430
Magoi 244/400

used
Spoiler:

infernal magic
Spoiler:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Once Gilles lands in the arms of her first born child she would look up at Loew smiling weakly as tears of blood cloud her vision. Loew would not and raise his scythe in the direction they came from to retreat. If they ended up coming across the former giant then they would fight him but they would not go out of their way to continue fighting, their work was done for now.

The March of the Faithful would be performed as the army attempts to retreat, charging through the heliohapt armies. They would not leave the battlefield but they would want to get away from the midst of the fighting that was currently happening.

magoi 20/230
stamina 100/270

Notes:

Militia of the Maimed:

Loew:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he heard the group speak to him. He would then start to nod and a yes way as a smile came upon his face. However how the mask would prevent anyone from seeing such a thing. As Ghost looked on he would then say out loud. "The
Alabaster Company you say, I see you all are magic for hire and I can not blame you for that. I to operate in a way similar to you all. But alas about the second offer you see I do have that wish. But I am cursed to live until that curse is lifted. Allow me to reintroduce myself. I am simply known as the Stone that the builders refused. I am here to set what is wrong right. So I have a many treasures and I have no use for the gold you all want. So I will go by your rules. So please land me your might and I shall reward you all dearly upon the success of the mission."

As he said that he would look on and wait for their answer. As he was in a rush to get to the battle and help end this war. "But keep in mind now is the time to stop a evil that might become too great to stop. So yes the risk will be worth the reward."

Notes
Ghost has agreed to deal with the Alabaster Company

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

There was comfort in knowing that her efforts had not gone to waste. Abasi had looked worse for wear than she had last seen him, having undergone such a permanent change with injuries sustained  to his leg. Even so, he was alive for now.

“So it seems...”

Undead, more often than not, bred more of their ilk through death. She had seen it happen in her travels with Rima and their encounter with the failed vessels of the Kokketsu. Their spread would get worse as the battle trudged on. They could thin their numbers but it would leave them open to those who remained alive. Yet the worst kind of enemy were those who were unpredictable thus it left a hard decision for her to make.

“We need to get across the river,” she said, focusing her gaze upon the opposite bank. There were more siege weapons lined up that they had yet to disable. No doubt in her mind that they were just about primed to counter their advance. “It is a risk but the water should hinder the undead. More so if we are able to use it to our advantage. Alternatively, we can call for a defensive retreat and have them deal with the inevitable. But I am not fond of those odds.”

A whiff of a particular scent causes her to crane her head to the side. Thalia had returned. In her company, the prisoner Amun, with their enemies not too far behind. With the support of their brethren, a defensive wall forms to attempt to block the nobles from approaching any further.

“Order your people as you wish or follow me,” she coldly concedes. Pluto steps forward, eager to push forth. A once hushed voice would call out with all the power in her chest. The call that would reach the ears of many and whose words would swarm through the lips of her brethren. “We ride forth! Beyond the river!”

Upon their companions, many of the Corvus began to push forth at the will of the orders from their Aleph.

logs:
army:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Ghost found himself face to face with the mercenary he had taken the most prudent and obvious path forward, bartering, as he tried to hire them from their place on the battlefield. A look would rise on their faces and they would stare at one another as if they were deliberating in their minds. Although the decision would be left to the few in the end their looks gave an appearance as if every one of them was taking the time to look and see the reactions of one another.

Finally, after a few moments of silence and deliberation, the same one who had spoken to him before would speak up seemingly holding a position of respect, or at least negotiation. "You want us to work for you, that depends on three major questions."

They would hold up three fingers before wiggling them in the air as if to make some sort of emphasis as they asked their questions for Ghost. "For what task would you hire us, for what period of time would you hire us, and for what reason would you hire us, answer these three questions, and after we consider will give you the terms for our contract."

It seemed as if they were eager to deal with him, or at least consider the possibility of granting their services. However, they were mercenaries so it seemed they would in fact try to receive payment, no matter what means necessary. With money on their minds, some of them were eager to work, although there was plenty of money and loot to earn from the battlefield. As each second passed members of the group would look around, talking amongst themselves either about the situation of the battlefield around them, or the man seeking to purchase their services.

Gilles had made a smart, and well executed retreat with her maimed army. They were loyal to he and Loew. That loyalty showed well as tore through mixed forces of Helio in order to get to a more favorable position. Though, the army the pale lady had created from her djinn magic seemed to be doing even better work. The dead had risen, with each kill another joined their ranks. Though their fervor could only last so long, the dead would not walk forever.

The Corvus clan made a dangerous, but well-calculated attempt to cross. Moving across fields in battle always had its risks but thankfully there was none nearby to capitalize on that. Though maybe it was the death, or the flow of the fight things did seem to be getting closer. Still, they moved away from the dead who if the fight continued would die quicker than they were killing.

Away from the corpse corps though, they would see the face of who was invigorating the nobles. Priests were revered, but only a select few were considered of the highest rank. Sure many had died, others had adapted to the circumstance they’d found themselves in. Plenty of the high priest had retained their own will, but then there was those under Gilbert, those under the false Ramses. They had stayed hidden during the war's rise, now one levitated towards them.

A man clad in black flesh and armor floated before the group of Corvus and Al-Shamsurians. A great eagle with a blaze staff topped with an eye. From their voice the sound of cicadas roared, the whine of a blazing summer. He would simply ask them “I hope you’ve prayed to your gods before I send you to them. "

“The only way to right the past is to create a better future. I did not keep you back, yes I was lead on by people outside my own means. Can’t you see though, now I am in control of my situation. You say the people get to shape the land but what does that mean if they steal and take from one another. Order is needed, a figure is needed to properly guide them. I don’t wish to fight you, but I will, my heart is in this nation. I will not let it fall to a fools misplaced optimism.” The false Ramses had ranted.

Passion was in his voice, he truly believed everything he said. He wasn’t sure on the righteousness of previous causes, or if slavery could stay. All the young boy knew was that he wanted to give his life for this nation. The dark metal in his crown would begin to glow as passion was in his heart. He would offer one last time to Ramses
“Let us back off. We can end this battle and help build a better Heliohapt. The people do need us.”

He didn’t wish to be the first to strike, he doubted the contractor or the magi with Ramses gave them much of a choice. Ready to activate his dark vessel he stared, reflecting the visage of Ramses in his eyes.

While this happened, he failed to notice as the contractor rose higher into the air. His head would twist around completely as he scanned. A crack pulled his lips apart as he saw the man amidst the field. “Kyehehehe its not fun if all three don’t share their thoughts.”

Gilbert in his fight wouldn’t snap back, he tried to press forth with the attack. From his mouth, an intense beam of light would focus. Then a boom shook the air as the blast fired into a beam 100m long and 10m wide. It was Fired to hurt the Sultan and any bystanders. The manipulative Vizier was being pushed by anger and rage, it seemed his newfound power clouded him.

The Sultan sustained his spell as he spread the wave of Acid protecting himself and others as he spread it further and further in order to block off the ray from hitting others.However, it made a big enough deal that others were quick to notice the additional chaos that had joined the larger dance. As he heard Jynx's voice filling his ears his head would swivel quickly to him and back as he kept his guard up.

"Things are getting intense quickly over here." The Sultan spoke not even sure how much the overlord was able to hear him, but kept going nonetheless. "I'm not sure what kind of game they're playing or how many pieces they got, but I think it might be time to pull an illegal maneuver!"

As he made his point by continuing with the references he heard Bakh had kept his defense up while keeping an eye on the Contractor who was baffling him at the moment.

The True Pharaoh could see everything going on around him, the sights and the sounds collapsing in on him like he was the center of everything, but he wasn't, he had learned that nothing was it all just happened at once around each other's space and time. As his eyes fell upon his doppelganger one more time and the dark crown upon his head he would let out a soft sigh.

"Can't you see, this is exactly what he wants to make us fight over it, but I don't blame you, you're not my enemy here and you never were." He spoke with an earnest tone that broke past his awkward stoicism. "Please, don't start this dance put down that cursed crown and take my hand so we can talk to the people and bring this land the peace it desperately craves."

Priest of Ra:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked on it would be the same magician that spoke the last time. Out of all of them, he seem to be the one asking questions, and to Ghost that meant he had to be somewhat in charge or at least respected to the point that he hold a high rank amongst the group. Or he words carry weight with it. As he would then say to the man before asking all of his questions. " Excuse me but may I have your name. It is unwise to not know the name of a general-level combatant. As I stated before I am Ghost but some enough the world will know me Pharaoh. Speaking of I shall answer you now." Just then he would take a moment to let the man respond to the asking of his name and after he would go on to say.

With a clear voice and serious yet calm tone, he would say. "The task at hand will not be an easy one but I rest assured it will be worth every coin and treasure you receive. The task at hand is well we are going to end the Pharaoh's reign as mine will begin. The reason is this war this system is useless in today's age and only a new one will do. A vision of a better tomorrow for everyone." As he stopped for a moment he would let that sink in and then waited for anyone to say anything as then he would continue on. "The time I seek is the time I need rather that be a moment or ten years. But for each second worth your while for each moment I have of you all. I vow it will be paid in full with whatever it is you so seek. After all, I am the Pharaoh I can make that happen."

Soon he would let that sink. i n as well as he would then say lastly to the last question. "I want to hire you all because as it stands put only us as a race knows what it is like to be on all three sides of life. We know how it felt to be slaves and we know how it felt to be free and we know how it felt to win wars and to lose them. Right here right now we can add another embodiment to that list and that very task is to change Fate for the better of my....no our new kingdom. A kingdom where all is welcome except a certain person. On that note, the darkest night will soon be upon us. I want to hire you because I need all the help I can get please believe in me as I will you."

Note
Ghost final statement before judgement

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum