Solomon's Proxy
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

In the mountains hidden far away from a world-weary from war sat a place built for such that was being reclaimed by the world around it. However, even this refuge wouldn't be safe as the events that had avoided it until now were on its doorstep as the war came calling for the land and the secrets hidden there. On the Parthevian peninsula in the mountains near the ocean was hidden a fortress built into the mountain and made to look as if it was part of it. With a river to its front and the range to its back, the structure was strategically placed for defending and hiding even as now it seemed to be degrading into pieces with age.

With the mysteries of it being revealed in small whispers on their doorstep came the armies, it began with a Heliohapt scout who was captured after sharing the information to a few people, and that knowledge got loose. Then in the weeks since the war had taken a drastic turn as nearly a week ago the Heliohaptian navy had been decimated and the remaining nobles decided to go for one last shot. If they could secure the fortress with their remaining forces, hold out and get was beneath they thought there was a chance to win. With the Information loose to the world as their herald had been captured the other forces had soon made a response. As Al-Shamshura sent their sultan with the full might of their army Tartarus came for the prizes and to aid their ally, and all the while the chaotic forces that vied for power in the Peninsula suddenly formed an alliance to protect themselves amidst rising powers and their common threat of the blood camels.

The Mountain Fortress:

Outside the fortress where the vast battlefield awaited many of the armies would have commanders and warriors who would look off at it with a knowing glance. Although they weren't on the other side they knew that they had allies there and while they had the glory to be found on the battlefield anticipation would be on all minds until a flag would be raised upon that fort. There were three entrances, and three major fields for battle all defined by the rivers that converged into this hidden part of the mountains. One came from the sea, one came from deeper in the continent, and the final came from the highlands that cliffed nearby parts of the river as it rose higher and higher.

As the Heliohaptians had gotten there first they had some time to set up their territory as they now had their forces placed on all the fields, seemingly trying to defend the men they already had inside the fortress. However, in each area, there seemed to be something going on although it wouldn't be discernable without further observation or getting closer to them.

Each side had multiple forces and factions as their allies that had received the information that allowed them to get here and now each commander of their forces had to decide what entrance they were coming in from and from what battlefield they would focus their forces. Although nothing had happened at the moment it was clear that while they would have the chance to scout things out upon entering with Heliohapt's forces spread that they would have to decide where to concentrate their forces soon enough if they didn't want to have to worry about defending from ranged attacks as they gained intel.

Where they would come in and where they would go would decide everything from what they would be faced with and who they would be facing it with. Although there was time to move while on the battlefield there was much to consider at the moment.

Battlefield image:

Notice: The Thread has started, you may choose what side you are entering on and how you are getting there. Treat it as if you are approaching and are fully unsure of what you see and next post shall detail what you see where you look and who you find near you. The 24-hour timer shall start in 12 hours.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Flames Reach was finally beginning to see the benefits from joining this war. They were accepted into the Parthevian Independent Alliance and their High Priestess Gilles was appointed as a member of their Commission. With this Gilles would have a say in PIA which would help give her a lot of sway in the gathered group of independent factions.

PIA had gained information rather recently gathered information of a fortress that the Helio remnants were gathering at. Due to this the other factions were converging on this point, PIA included in their numbers.

Gilles and the forces she had gathered for her religious order in Helio were making their way onto the battlefield now. Due to her acts so far she had gained quite a following in the Heliohapt branch. That and she was now accompanied by Loew, her child that she birthed through the power of her Bertilak.

They were approaching onto the 3rd field from the top right corner. Gilles felt that this was ideal as she could get close to the fortress in order to destroy it. She felt that is was better to destroy the armies and the Fortress in one fell swoop then to let the devil's weapon see the light of her lord again.

Loew Bezalel:

Items and Weapons Brought:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

You could smell it in the air. It was thick and it truly was not something anyone would be fond of. One may act or even seem as if they are fearless. But truly any and everyone here was in fear of losing something. Ghost would be one of those people. But it would not be the fear of losing anything that would be his fear. Yet instead it would be the fear of not finding a way out of this curse of his. A way to truly bring himself back to life. As he hid well around the mountainside. This very thing would be going on in his head. He was not truly angry at the world but just disappointed such a thing could happen to him. Disappointed that the world let it happen to him. But that was all about to change today especially if things go to plan.

As he sat on a small boulder he would look on and out at the distance that the fortress. He would start to laugh out loud. This caught his knight by surprise as she was swinging her scythe around. She would stop and look at him. With a  serious tone, she would say to him. " pardon me for saying this. But I was under the impression that you were to be focused at all times. So why do you allow laughter to leave your voice?" As he sat up he grab his magical arm and put it on. As he looked back at her he would say half laughing. "Because I realized that today everyone would be serious. But let's see who wants it more."

Spoiler:

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Around her were the barks and snarls of beasts within a death stricken silence as they settled into the treeline. Though miniscule in number as they were at this moment, their kin lied in wait just beyond the horizon for the drums of war to sound.

Upon Pluto, she patrols through the small ranks of her personal battalion. Light dappled through the treeline sparkling off her regalia as she commanded the attention of her subordinates. For the first time in her inheritance, she had felt secure in her duties as their Aleph.

Still, her cold hands gripped into the mane of her companion. For if it was her dread or the mere anxiety of anticipation — her chest felt constricted, making each breath difficult to bear. She leered towards the skies, squinting in wonder of what fate would bring. Even if such was in their favor, the gods were fickle. And if their gaze turns from them, even his power would not be enough.

A stressed rush of air huffed from her lips.

“I hope he doesn’t do anything stupid.”

What awaited was in no doubt different from what she had been faced with in Kou. This was on her own terms — leading her own people. Together, the Corvus would conquer and even if they were to fall, they would not do so without a fight.

logs:
army:
beasts:
weapons:
items:

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 09/05/22, 03:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The last victory that Tartarus received was intoxicating, he managed to successfully destroy the heliohapt navy and took control of the seas as a result of that. It was now time, there was one more battle that Lagi had to win for Lagi to reach a favorable condition for his people and the future of the city of dungeon beasts. It was a must-win, and Lagi was willing to do a lot of things to see that happen. "Tartans!!!! Hear my cry!!!!! Hear me, your overlord!!!"

Riding on Longzufu, Lagi spoke to his army before the battle began.

"I want to start off with something personal, my most vulnerable thoughts I wish to share with you due to the fact that I revel in the transparency of my true feelings and intention.  As a dungeon beast, I wanted to change so badly, but I was never given a fair chance. I was never accepted, and I had to give up my old life to live completely differently due to prejudice of others. I sought to create a place for us, for people like us who were considered outcasts, to have a home. Isn't there more to what is usually seen? We are not monsters!!! We are not uncivilized!! We are still people, we are one people,  we are the chosen people of Solomon.  We have that home now, .... this time....... I will not fail...we will not fail. Regardless of how people see me as either a monster or a tyrant... if even...just one person notices... if one person notices that I tried my best in order to do what's right for dungeon beasts, that's enough for me. Hear me, comrades, friends, subjects,  I will gladly be the monster of the world in order to wipe the tears off the face of those who thought that because they were dungeon beasts, they had to be alone or never thought they had a future. "

He paused for a moment before continuing.

"We have sacrificed enough, now is the time to take what is rightfully ours. Now is the time to take hold of our future, it won't happen unless we push forward. For the sake of those who will come after us, a better tomorrow awaits them for what we will do today. And I, your overlord, am with you! I fight with you, my people! We will seize victory!!"

As for how they were going to get inside the fortress, that's why Longzufu was there. Certain forces would put on a front of attacking as the main force, but Lagi and a few others would be digging to get inside of the fortress from the ground up. They wouldn't expect a tunnel to attack the heart of the fortress.

With Lagi beginning the plan, Longzufu would start digging at a-tier speeds with it's wing digger, creating a tunnel that was 9 meters in height and width going off Longzufu's wing size. The tunnel would be big enough for the forces to follow through. The Sogaxods also came along to protect their lord.

npc
Spoiler:

My possessions
[spoiler]
Weapons

Doxrus Sealed State
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tattoo Storage through trait
Spoiler:

The Tattoo
Spoiler:

The Armor
Spoiler:

15/15 Stealth ammo
Spiteblade has 2 viper's fangs, 1 widows bite and 1  scorpions sting

- second field, digging through the continent.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The battlefield was a harsh place, there were also things going on and more plans than one could ever hope to remember. However, this didn't mean everyone would be lost as within their own goals and places on the battlefield they would soon find themselves with more to do than they might have thought originally.

From the northeast, Diana and her final regiment have been sneaking in from the woods on a guerilla mission. There are other allies of the sultan's that she would know are near the edge of the forest serving as scouts. However, beyond that there were plenty of Heliohaptian forces that were just outside the range of the forest, guarding the river against the approaching northern forces. In this moment there were plenty of clear things she could do, although there was always more that could and would happen should she find it or try to make it happen.

In the distance due to her position, she would gain one more piece of valuable information at the moment. Approaching from the open parts of the field came a force being led by what appeared to be a pale woman who didn't seem to be of any of the cultures or sides that were on the battlefield at the moment.

However, this was all likely a huge surprise for Gilles as she arrived on the battlefield and she suddenly found herself with many people underneath her banner. From behind her, she would see a moderate force approaching, made up of bandits and other groups of interest that Gilles has interacted with her time since coming to the continent.  It would be some time before they would make it to her, and she could wait for them seeing them carry her group's sigil she would know their allies, however, with Heliohaptian forces guarding the river out in the open it was almost too enticing for them to not have a battle right then and there.

On the other side of the river from the east side, Jynx had begun a strategic pincer attack, Al-Shamshura had forces here already and more were on their way from both sides, although he had no communication with them at the moment he had been told they would try to support where his army was lacking. However, with his mighty speech and proclamation, it wasn't long before he had riled up his own men and given them his thoughts.

With morale high and power on his side, the mighty overlord of Tartarus would send his dragon forward to start creating a trench for his men to tear through the battlefield without much of a worry. However, this is how it would go if it were flawless with nothing to stop him. In fact, there should be nothing to stop him with Heliohapt having been continuously weakened throughout the war, almost too easy. A matter of truth that hadn't come to many minds, sure the others had power in numbers and their beliefs, but Helio had been an empire what had happened to their strength?

It was hiding.

In a matter of a moment, that would be both unfamiliar and nostalgic Longzufu would watch as tunneling earth opens up before him. This time the earth was not his as a massive serpent suddenly appeared in the ground before him. Its ebony scales sucked what little light there was before it suddenly let out a vicious hiss. Before the overlord would have time to react the snake would suddenly burst from the ground as it blocked the way of the beast, the overlord, and his army as troops could be seen marching from the river attempting to get closer to aid this sudden beast.

A massive snake dressed like a pharaoh with a violent and deathly look in its serpentine eyes, as a person stepped from behind the headdress, a tall Heliohaptian man with a shaved head and make-up of a traditional style. He looked down from where he stood atop his beast, an amber eye with a reptilian pupil staring Jynx down from 50 meters away and 20 meters in the air as the snake stood tall. He didn't say anything at first, and then he uttered a silent challenge from the distance he stood away, clearly written on his lips.

"Begone. Invader."

OOC notes- Armies will be in full position next post and details will be given, you can start engaging, or looking for oppurtunities. However, the constant battle will be going on in the background, and Objectives will be made known in areas as they become available, giving you specific tasks on the battlefield which can change the flow of the battle for your side or just give you a badass moment.

Narmar Serket:

Helios Apep:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The high priestess would grin as she sees the forces that were gathering behind her, all rather with her or with her PIA allies. She was excited to see how far her organization was coming, all for the sake of Sassan and her god.

She would turn and raise her blade high into the air, speaking to the group already near her, "Let not the fear of death inhibit us, the children of the flame, from bringing his glory to this battle field today. I will go ahead and begin the initial attack, you all shall follow with Loew shortly after."

With this she would fasten her cowl onto her head before shouting out a phrase that would be strange to most, "Bring rebirth through your touch, Bertilak" Her cowl would change so would as a suit of armor made from ice would quickly incase her body. There would be a halo of fire behind her head. Along with this 8 arms made out of fire would sprout from her back.

She would raise up into the air and fly at A tier speed towards the helio army, while unintentionally getting closer to the forest. Once she is directly above the Helio army she would activate Divine Judgement. Above the helio army in a 500 meter diameter, the sky would fill with hands made from her ice that are covered in the bright crimson flames that she gave life to. These hands would begin to fall down like rain onto anyone in the 500 meter diameter above Helio's army.

At the sign of this EM Loew would begin to charge the Helio side

Notes: Gilles activates her full equip for20 magoi before flying to the helio army and activating her 500 meter EM spell above said army for 100 magoi

110/230 magoi
270/270 stamina

Djinn Vessel and abilities:

Last edited by Gilles on 11/05/22, 02:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

“Aleph,” calls a voice over the sound of leaves crunching under fumbling paws. They were revealed to be a younger fanalis atop one of the many canids of Minerva. “Unexpected forces approach from the north and the river remains guarded.”

Even without the Sultan, they had enough forces to secure the riverside and to defend themselves. The rest of their forces would make up for any numbers they lacked. It was best for them to stand their ground and observe before ruining their cover.

Diana gives the man a subtle nod in response. For what it was worth, she had faith in her clan. If her father would approve of her decisions, she did not know. To risk thousands of their lives for a foreign king just to grasp at a chance for more — it was not something he had done.

“We will treat them as a threat unless we are told otherwise. Set our archers near the borderline. If they come within range, do not hesitate to shoot them down. Keep our mages alert; tell them to keep watch for any signs of magic. We will not allow our enemies any quarter over us.”

The greenhorn gave her a strong affirmative before riding fast with the words held on his tongue. Yet his word would not need to be spoken as her dagger began to tremble. Pluto lifts his nose, cerulean irises gazing back at Diana as though he were anticipating her order. Old as he was now, his ravenous bloodlust remained abated by a learned patience. Something was not right. This was a feeling she had experienced before back on the island of Kina and in much less intensity in the company of Rima.

She leaps off his back to land on an upper branch of a tree. A figure was caught in her sights, far from their location yet the magic circle that formed near them followed by the scent of fire carried on the wind caused her stomach to drop.

“Our men need to fall back to the east,” she urges, shouting down, “Now.”

Dropping from the canopy, she climbs upon Pluto once more, giving a rough tug to his mane. As her people began to make their escape, the pair followed suit. They could not afford any casualties from such a magic she hoped was not meant for them.

logs:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was surprised, his opposition had quite the feel to them. Lagi can feel the power that was animating from their bodies. The simple fact that they were a high-class tamer duo was more than enough to convince Lagi to reconsider the current traveling strategy if the opposing creature can also burrow. His emporium of zoology told him at a glance the basics of this creature, or just enough to know that burrowing was out of the question as long as it was around.

Looking to Longzufu, Lagi will nod.

"Continue making the path, I'll hold them off with the Sogaxods and catch up later. Once they got to their destination and I have not arrived, return to me."

Lagi and Longzufu fought for a long time, he trusted his creature's judgment a lot more than one would think. Lagi will also look toward the other general he had with him just in case there was an opponent strong enough to take his attention away. He needed to delegate the lead, the army had an objective to accomplish.

"They are not expecting us through the same method of their greatest asset. Taking advantage of their naivety for the killing bite, the dragon will lead and adjust its movements for any sort of issues."

After that, Lagi felt that he needed to generate as much threat as possible,  taking out a Mythril pill drug using nimble fingers and consuming it.  Lagi then transformed into his hell dragon mode as one of the Sogaxods would also use dragon install and merge with Lagi like a veil. The other Sogaxod remained on standby as this went on, preparing for any surprise attacks.

"Well look at that, it seems as if heliohapt has been keeping such a dirty little secret. Fine then, your challenge will be me, the leader of the rebellion against you. You face the Dracul now!"

The first thing that Lagi used was to permeate the existing microbes in the air with his infernal magic, initiating the infernal edge ability and scaling it to A-tier damage capabilities.  The  8 sentiment swords of infernal energy salivated at the idea of new prey as Lagi flew towards the new enemy at A-tier speeds. Once Lagi was about 20 meters away, all 8 of the swords would start to attack the snake, each sword dealing A-tier ability damage.  As For Lagi himself, he decided to attack the tamer themselves, wiggling out his left wrist in order to use a whiplash spear with his claws as he extended his arm up to 10 meters. Due to Lagi's transformation, not only was he dealing B-tier ability damage with his claws, his transformation itself set Lagi ablaze and allowed him to do additional B-tier ability damage.

Whiplash spear with Lagi's current body would be an A+B Ability damage that was scaled to hit twice. However, Lagi did expect that the tamer probably has ways to deal with direct attacks on himself if the beast is occupied.

Meanwhile, with seismic sense, Longzufu would continue to lead the way for Tartarus forces as he utilized his wing digger.

-------------------------

abilities used
Spoiler:

Mythril Pill
Spoiler:

Stamina 390/430
Magoi 365/400

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

"They say war is what happens when intelligent political parties become foolish ones. To this day not many could tell the next what this war is all about. It could very well be for a selfish reason. I am here for just that. A reason that would be deemed selfish." As he was talking he was pouring water onto an open fire. Ghost was cleaning up his camp. As he would start to hear war cries from the distance. A sad yet gentle smile would come across his face. As he would then say to his knight. "Well, this is where we part ways for this moment in time." As soon as he said that Moka would stop what she was doing and look right at him. Her eyes had fury in them as she would then say to him. "You have got to be joking right now? Why would you not want me to help you, your Majesty?"

As he looked at her would cover his face with his mask. The same reason why the Jack and Wild Card is not here. This is more of a solo thing. You would just slow me down." He would reply to her with a friendly tone. But her tone was anything but. As she would say. "Slow you down...Slow you down. I would never do such a thing-" Soon he would cut her off. As he looked on and would say to her. "Thank you but right now is not the time for this. I have made my final statement. Now then get out of here my Ace."
Soon enough he would turn to the battlefield where he heard a loud noise. As he walked out to the cliff he would see in the distance. A huge ability being cast. Not much was known to him about it at the time. But he knew the war was now upon him and he had to strike now while he still had the chance. As he looked on he would pace carefully as he trend. Looking on to see a wheeless carriage thing being carried by four people some fifty meters away. His being at the top of this fair cliff had led him to not be discovered so far. But now he had to find a way inside the only place he could not see and that was the fortress itself.

Notes:Ghost is keeping distance from the choas at the moment.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For the Overlord of the Tartans he had taken the sudden arrival of his enemy as a chance to complete a full-frontal assault and take out their enemy as soon as plausible. In the mere moments since they appeared he charged at the snake and his tamer while preparing his own attacks to try and make sure the enemy would be defeated with a quick assault. However, Jynx would find that this wouldn't go like many of his tactics had.

The snake seemed quick to react to the attacks it was about to receive and suddenly the creature let out a powerful hiss before suddenly a barrage of light came from its body as suddenly energy coalesced and it fired out four balls of light before suddenly overcharged its attacks turning each ball into a powerful radiant orb, each one dealing A-tier damage as they flew to meet four of the swords to clash with them before they got close enough. All at the same time Narmar would run and jump into the air as he activated his scales before layering himself with another so he had two sets of his amber armor over his body. Then once he was protected the serpent would suddenly activate some of its stored up light creating a massive area of light that would soon spread out over 100 meters hitting the crystal armor and reflecting as the light would bounce off him and allow him to destroy two more blades with their combo before Apep would use his scales to deflect one attack and allow one of the swords to hit him, but it very much seemed like the snake let it hit it as it moved its lower body to take the attack.

However, this would not be the end as even amidst the blinding light he would prepare to meet the forthcoming attacks using his own scaly stabber to whip his body covered in two sets o\ armor before whipping it back to meet the backswing. He had met and blocked both of the man's attacks, and in the middle of the air would suddenly roll his body up into a somer-assault which he would aggressively lean into as he attempted to deal two sets of damage by sustaining the attack, all the while the area of Light expanded to deal its damage.

On the hill, the pale lady had left as quickly as she came, however, the troops that were behind her soon came upon the land she had flown from and barreled towards the Heliohaptian forces. They were a force made up of banded together people, some with scars and wounds others looking like criminals who've lived on the run for a while, and even what appeared to be people from various groups on the continent. All people who had experienced Gilles as she inadvertently saved them when she attacked other groups, or simply those who were left alive and in awe, that which had grown since the sea had been set afire. Then as if a reminder or an act of reverence to their prophet they all lifted a torch into the air and a sea of fire was born again.

As hands fell from heaven as the stars would on armageddon panic was the expression painted on most faces. Swifter than the fall a blur would burst through the forest. Past the forces of Al-Shamshura it would race, as they gave orders for how to continue forth with the battle. Commands would fly forth, on the bank of the river siege weapons would begin to assemble, and that would be their target.

"If they get those weapons up they're gonna halt our advance, the sky may be falling but we got our best and brightest out there. For the sake of the better of a Heliohapt here we go, to protect our people, to protect our land. CHARRRGEEEEEEEE!!!!"

The forces that would be brave enough to charge forward would be the first to see the battlefield unfold into a storm. If there was a foe wishing to bring the hell such as Gilles had they would surely be met with great might. Gilles would see this quickly, for leading their charge, their vanguard would rush through. He was the blur, and the moment before he leaped into the air to meet Gilles' attack they would see him, a fanalis.

"FOR THE SULTAN, FOR THE UNCHAINED!" the man would scream, a labret piercing upon his face would glow with a great bright light. In the matter of a moment, the man they saw would change, the vessel he carried with him bonded to his body becoming one. The fanalis carried with him the household of Forneus, and he was going to show this demon above the might of those who had something to fight for.

His flesh became anew, his bone and body became rock, his body the very acid magic that was kept deep inside of it. In a mirror of Gilles' own attack acid in a great flower would come from her attacker as his body grew to that of a great giant. He stood proud, he couldn't fly himself but he was a mountain of a man. A great quake would descend upon the earth with the colossal crash, thunder boomed as he spoke "I am Abasi, the wall between you and these people. So, venture forth if you beg for death."

All the while a sickly symphony would start to pepper the battlefield as falling hands started to collapse on their victims below. A cruel fate would likely await them soon.

Abasi:

The Miltia of The Maimed:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The high priestess would look a bit shocked as a giant would appear and negate a large portion of her Divine Judgement. Her Helmet would hide her face but she would currently be grinning from ear to ear. There was a new obstacle in front of her, a new devil to burn.

She would put a hand on her face and begin to laugh "Hahaha yes yes yes yes! It is a great pleasure to meet you! In return i shall grace you with my name. I am Gilles, the High Priestess of the Sacred Order of the Flames Reach! I am the savior of this forsaken land and you are just firewood! now burn so that the great lord of the flames can purify your soul so you can be born again as a loyal worshiper!"

With this gilles would make sure that she was less than 100 meters away from the giant before reaching all 9 of her arms out channeling her magoi and the power from her djinn throughout her body. She would then release the heat from her body to create a giant 200 meter wave of heat which would go 100 meters from every direction of her. the hair on her body would be lit aflame as she undergoes her own type of transformation though this would be covered up by the armor of ice that fused with her body.

While this is happening Loew would notice the forces that were emerging from the trees. The asura created life would aim his scythe towards the rebel forces, toward the unchained, before running at them in order to lead the army of the maimed in the place of the High Priestess. Loew was created by the ideals of his master and in such had similar beliefs and personalities to Gilles.

Notea: Loew is leading the armies towards the unchained forces. Gilles is using Le Mangeur De Soleil to create a 200 meter dome of heat from her body fo 50 stamina and magoi. Also she is sustaining the DMV for 10 magoi

magoi 50/230
stamina 220/270

Full equip:
Ability used:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The counters were rolling out in full force against Lagi, this guy seemed to have a plan for everything as he worked in unison with his beast. Especially with the Photoveru combination with the reflection on the crystal skin, it was an interesting way to make the abilities a little more of a pinpoint target. However, with the dragon install active, an infernal veil would react to the generated light damage and protect Lagi from harm and blindness.

"Your beast is quite impressive.....do it again. "

In regards to the Sogaxod that had to deal with the light blast as well due to the proximity, it decided to protect itself by using a damnation wing and unleashing an incredible blast of A-tier infernal magic to protect itself.  As for the  Helios Apep, it definitely made a mistake by allowing the last sword of the infernal blade ability to continue to carry on its assault to latch on and bite at its defenses. Of course, the defenses of the snake were mighty but finite. As the infernal blade munched away, Lagi sustained an infernal edge and the sword was able to hit the Helios Apep and continued on. By permeating existing microbes in the area once again from around the one blade that managed to get a safe hit, they would generate around the same area of that one sword in order to attack the body at once to rip and tear at the mighty snake after materializing one meter away from that one sword before launching themselves. This meant that there were seven more A-tier ability damage-based attacks that the helios apep had to face, and once they got a taste of its blood, the troubles would only worsen for it in the face of such tenacious entities.

"You remind me of simpler times, I was human once...."

As for the Serket movements against Lagi both of his attacks were blocked by the scaley stabber, but not really. With the crystal layers that the serket had,  Lagi's overpowering might wouldn't be ignored in full. Even if it wasn't noticeable immediately, there would be chips in the serket's defense.   The somersault would also be met with Lagi's sustained whiplash spear and A-tier combo for A+B damage, hitting the man once again as he sustained two A-tier attacks to be met by Lagi's attacks once again from a 10-meter radius. However, on the second hit of the whiplash spear, Lagi would attempt to latch on with A-tier basic strength in order to hold the man in place by using his claws.

"Now what?"

Even though this was a strength check, without the strength to resist after that last exchange turned grab, Lagi's flaming claws would be digging into the flesh of the Serket's waist as it dealt A-tier ability damage. However, that was not the end as Lagi used the internal energy inside of himself to create another abomination in the form of a dragon bat, scaled 3 times.   The mighty dragon bat would then fly into position from Lagi's side in order to unleash down a  layered blast of infernal energy on the serket, dealing 4 sets of A-tier ability damage at once. The explosion was 20 meters in size and could travel as far as 50 meters.   It was even more likely to hit if the serket couldn't break the hold.  Once the dragon bat shot, Lagi would unleash the hold as soon as the dragon was ready to fire in able to avoid his hand getting caught in it.

Spoiler:

mythril pill
Spoiler:

Stamina 370/430
Magoi 312/400

Breakdown
Spoiler:

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

A blast of air carried past them as they retreated, whirlwinds of foliage danced in its wake causing all to halt as his size grew into a colossal form. His message was clear, his resolve mightier than the largest mountains. For those weaved into the wings of their clan, it bolstered their spirits. All men and women who had lived their lives in chains. She saw how they gazed upon him in awe. Their fists clenched until their knuckles were white.

Diana sat back on her companion, eyes drifting closed for a moment as she took in their anticipation.

“Get the men back into lines,” she commanded, “The frontlines shall push forward to apply pressure. The fastest of you, come with me. We will rush our way across and disable their machines.”

The order was given and the few lieutenants among the Corvus were swift to arrange their charges into formation.

Amidst the veil of her thoughts, she worried what she would find at the other end of the river — what she would see as she looked onto the faces of those who fought against freedom. If she had remained blinded to the brutal passion of justice, it would make it easier. Yet she knew it could not matter. All she had sacrificed, all she had lost — it all culminated to this moment.

A mere whisper carried beneath her last breath.

“I keep my faith in what I do is right and just. Father, give me strength.”

(1) A large rattle and roar of Corvus rose from behind as they emerged. All but the slow rushed forth in a wave of red coming in towards the enemy. It was then that she leaped out from the guise of the treeline and slid down fields leading to the riverbed.

(2) To clear her path ahead, she draws her blade as her magoi soaks into the metal. With a single swing, a large crescent sweeps forth in a lateral angle to slaughter the soldiers in her path as her battalion covers her sides. (3) As the moment she would reach the siege weapons, a mere touch of their strength was likely to fell them with ease.

STA 500/500
MAG 170/180

logs:
weapon(s) used:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As acid rain met icy-hot fist Abasi was unsure how this opponent would fair. While the sultan's forces were currently unharmed, the same could not be said for some of the nobles. Their army had become infused with the essence of asura upon their death, it was the driving passion that pushed them forward, to kill more of their brothers. Abasi may not have cared for much of those men, though he was sure afterward they would try and go for his kin in Al-Shamshura. Quickly he would act, raising a melting wall to keep them back. It would surely only slow some of them down, he was a fool to not save it for himself. A new sun, born from the body of GIlles began to burst forth.

As the air started to illuminate the great goliath charged forward, he would not be quick enough to stop the attack but he would be able to take it. There was some solace in knowing his magic fortification would protect some, he would take the brunt of most of it. With heat so intense he would feel the stone crack, his outer shell of protection breaking in an instance. It was unfortunate he wasn't close enough for the acid to spew forth on Gilles. Still, the great giant would charge into her, bringing forth his great cane into a great crusher. To follow up, he would fire a stream of acid from his free hand's fingertips.

"Come on then, I've shown I can take a punch, what about yourself" the fanalis taunted. He'd met these types, so full of their belief they wouldn't see reason. If that was the case, he was going to help her see god.

Battle lines would draw as the Sultan's forces moved forward with great ferocity. The fanalis among their ranks, especially the Corvus led by Diana would make quick work of the siege machines. While it was easy for them to dismantle the supports before they were up soon the reason for them was clear.

"Continue to set up the line, our left-wing is getting away with the Prisoner, we need to make way for the Lieutenant." one would say.

"They don't stand a chance" another added "It's either save your friend while allies die, or perish while we catch our prey."

Most of the discussion was a mumble, few would hear it, one of those few would be Diana. She was left with only a few options, she could stand her ground and meet the coming challenger, venture to her forward left and meet the damned army that followed Gilles or hunt down a VIP. There were risks in all, two advancing threats or a chance to save an ally. It was up to Corvus to whose blood would stain the fields today.

As the infernal blades began to rip into the body of the serpent and it seemed to be under some distress the powerful creature only seemed to become more driven as it began to let out a blood-curdling hiss that would suddenly fill the battlefield with its death-rattle. If Jynx or any others were to look into the beast's eyes all they would see is a creature that is hell-bent on achieving the goal it had set out to do, and as it suddenly raised itself into the air soaking up as much light as was possible.

When Lagi struck into the scales he took each blow as they came seemingly throwing himself into the damage, and even allowing him to take grab of him before staring him deep into the eye and giving him a grin that split his face apart in a sinister mask as he stared the overlord down.

"You think you're the only one who can play these sorts of games." He spoke as he filled his eye with magoi and suddenly he sustained the use of his magic item two more times giving him two more sets of armor to replace that which he had already taken. Although with his plans it didn't seem like he was going to attempt to defend himself from all the damage that was coming at him. No, he had a greater plan. "MY TURN."

As the Infernal Bat rose to attack Lagi he would turn his body to block as much of the attack with his back, all at the same time his serpent in its last effort of breath suddenly let out two rapid blasts of its laser at Narmar as he would absorb both instances of the light with his scales all the while using the properties of the crystal to redirect them not towards to dragon's to clash the attack but directly into Jynx's face as he would hope to hit him up close and personal with both blasts. While it wouldn't kill the overlord if he hit him he knew that he wouldn't be able to keep tanking damage and he had to try to last longer.

As the attacks hit him the serpent would soon find itself rended into pieces that would make a deluge of blood begin to spill as chunks of the beast rained down on the poor inhabitants of the battlefield below. Its face stuck in a hard grimace as it fell upon the forces below them killing more of Heliohapt's own forces.

Dm Notes: Gilles attack from previous post create Zombie army, melting wall is keeping most back but that was stopped when GIlles used her attack, so the noble zombies are killing other zombies, Goliath has moved close and is trying to hit you with 51m long staff then shooting you with 50m acid beam

Diana you can either go forward left to Meet Gilles forces and help Abasi, you can stay were you are/move straight forward and meet the approaching Noble Lieutenant or you can make a right while moving forward to try and persue the POW and see what that offers.

He allowed his legend beast to die, snake let out two instances of A-tier lasers that hit narmar and were redirect to come from his front while he uses his back to take the attack from lagi, allowing himself to be grabbed. Is trying to blind lagi and deal two sets of A-tier damage.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Pale lady would laugh maniacally as she watched this small portion of the battle play out. The fallen comrades of one army was fighting their family and friends now. WHile that was happening more were perishing to her heat and the giant was now charging at her.

"Hahahah so what if you can take a punch? This is not a bout of fisticuffs between two men, this is a crusade. In a crusade it is only a matter of being conquered by the side that is right!"

The harbinger of conquest would begin to focus solely on the giant. She would meet the giant hammer in full earnest, punching at it with 4 of her 8 arms of fiery flames, each fist attempting to land so they hit individually instead of all at once. While this his happening two of her remaining arms would wrap around her body to protect her from the acid. She would then fly forward till she was within 5m of the giant aiming to hit its face with the two remaining arms that had not been used yet.

"If you are so proud of your body then let us see how long it can hold up, your body that was granted to you by a false god, the power of the devil!"

Loew would notice that he and the Maimed would be unable to continue their course to the Al Sham, so instead they would cut through the main forces of the helio army. Loew knew that his mother would not like the idea of the other two sides in this war being left alone from their crusade but they had no choice at this moment, they would have to cut through the helio forces and while they were at it they might as well cripple the main body.

Loew would charge the helio forces from the left side of gilles, closest to the forest. He wanted to avoid the forces near the asura since they would be dealt with anyways so they would just attempt to barrel through the nobles attacking as they go.  The maimed will go on a march of the faithful in an attempt to deal damage to the nobles as they barrel forward 50 meters. As they charge Loew will use Breath of live to create a 10 foot cone of fire from the flame on top of its head at the nobles.

Notes: Gilles sustains her DMV for 10 magoi and uses 4 arms with A tier flaming damage to attack and block the hammer while two wrap around her to brotect her from the acid before she flies at the giant to attack with two other arms for a tier each.

The army of the maimed charges at the nobles usin March of the faithful while Loew leads them and uses Breath of life as well.

magoi 40/230
stamina 220/270

Militia of the Maimed:

Full Equip:

Loew:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the killing blow and the death rattle of the snake, something would happen once the swords became enveloped with the blood of the enemy. With the A-tier damage dealt, the swords were filled with vigorous energy as infernal magic responded positively to the injury and potential death of the enemy they were facing. There was no need to hang about a carcass as they returned to their master. However, with or without danger sense, Lagi already knew what kind of sound that creature was making. It had nothing to lose at this point, which made it all the more dangerous if it was a proper beast that would do whatever it takes to either protect its master or ensure its master's victory.

However, he did look into the eyes of the market that felt that there was no need for any kind of fear against the Dracul. He looked brave and confident, which made Lagi wonder why that was. It seems like the armor replaced itself, which made Lagi understand. "That's a useful little trick. " It would have made a nice gift for Sabin if Lagi wasn't currently fighting for his life. With that single blast of the dragon bat, the serkt would have lost the first layer of his armor and 1/4th of the second (-800).

"Yes, i guess it is your turn. Go ahead then..."

With the blast reflecting upon the crystal armor Lagi would try to do a quick count of using his infernal breath to at least trade and hold off one of them. The boiling blood hit one of the beams for A-tier ability damage, but the second blast came into contact with the dragon install infernal barrier. Lagi had about two of those left before the power and life of the Sogaxod that was protecting him expired. He had one more Sogaxod left, but that didn't mean it would come in time to bond with him.

However, the cavalry has arrived. The 8 infernal edge blades went to viciously launch themselves at the Serket in order to deal 8 sets of A-tier damage. With the kill that they received, Lagi was no longer sustaining them at this point, the blades were self-sustaining for a set amount of time. While the serket was dealing with the 8 sentient blades cutting and chomping away at the Serket in an attempt to kill him, Lagi would do something else in the meantime.

" Blood Sacrifice!"
With the power of the Dracul, Lagi damaged himself and had the dragon install soak the A-tier damage, leaving one stack left. However, with this, the dragon bat also had an extended sustain outside of Lagi sustaining it with his own energy. Even with the Serket fighting off the other attacks, the sustained dragon bat would move into position once more in order to fire another 4 a-tier layered blast at him.

"Your lack of compassion disgusts me! Your partner just died and you don't wish to avenge them? Come! Take your revenge! " There was nothing Lagi wouldn't do to avenge El Drago, but the target of revenge already suffered great losses. He wanted to see it, the same drive that possessed him for so long before taking on a new responsibility. He wanted to see the echo of the past, his old reason to live was soured with vengeance and fear that his children would be left.

"Show it to me!!"

At this point, black butterflies would start to gather as Lagi desired the despair he felt before. He yearned for it and sought to conquer it and fight even harder.

-------

Spoiler:

mythril pill
Spoiler:

Stamina 370/430
Magoi 294/400

Infernal magic passive
Spoiler:

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

With the mouth of the crow, they would leave behind the bones of the dead. Such a massacre attracts the eagle with his sharp eye and a readiness to pick away at those left behind as it hunted another creature unbeknownst to them.

It was now that her faith in her people was tried as was their trust in her. For all the mistakes she had made, leaving them behind in the face of her sins was her worst; yet she returned as a greater woman for it. In war, there would be sacrifice. This war demanded a price much larger than herself. To leave them for the life of one to face the unknown would cost too much.

(1) In the heat of it all, Diana takes hold of the arm of a cousin — beckoning orders into her ear:

“Take some of the dogs with you and attempt to rescue their so-called prisoner.”

The woman nods, stepping up upon the saddle of her hound. A loud, sharp whistle from her lips and a half dozen beasts with blood soaked around their muzzles barrel their way through the foes to her side.

“Do not take a greater risk than it is worth.”

As her cousin departs through the crowds with haste, Diana breathes the hot, lurid air deep into her lungs as she takes in the chaos around her. Beyond the wide expanse of the river, there were more large weapons settling in along the banks — a risk to rush at their current position. The giant who had saved them from the falling heavens stood firm and for the aid he had provided, all she could offer was her faith in him and a small gift to help him prevail against the devil he faced.

(2) In a deft exchange, she swaps weapons with Pluto — allowing him to wield her sword within his mouth for a time and acquiring her gilded polearm. (3) As her magoi entered the vessel, a construct began to manifest. From diamond did it crystallize as titanium was weaved in its fractals, taking the form of a wolf-like creature. As it sprung to life, it soared into the skies towards Abasi at the will of its conjurer.

(4) After she had done all she could do, all that was left was to face the rumored lieutenant. For she would not allow her people to face one of their champions alone.

STA 500/500
MAG 160/180

logs:
weapon(s) used:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Slowly but surely the masked knight made it to the battlefield. The one in which the battle had just finished. As he rerouted his way around some of the more dangerous fights. He would be at a loss to see such bloodshed all around. But what had to be done needed to be done and that was that. As he looked around he would feel a more familiar aura. It was two of them but one was closer to him. As he looked around. He would see a warrior up ahead. From the view, he was at. He could not truly get a good look. That plus this person had many people between them. However, if the army was to be on guard it was not doing a very good job. Seeing as he snuck up on them without much effort. Then again he ends to do that everywhere he goes.

Ghost had to see this war at an end. He had to have a conversation with the leader on the opposite side of all this. But he needed to get the attention of the one leading this group. He would hear a female voice and a familiar one at that. Although it has been quite some time. He would remember her quite well. "Could it be that person I've met so long ago? But surely she is not here leading an army into battle is she? My oh my it looks like time did not only change me it seems." As he said that he would be holding on to his magical arm and then would pull out his Stave. "I need to get her attention somehow some way." As he said that he would start to get a better view of things but from this distance, he could not truly see what was in front of the frontline soldiers.

Soon enough he would cast a spell. Solar Flare a weak but ok blinding spell. Not meant to truly blind the army. But more or so to cause the person in front to look back out of curiosity. As he did that he would then say out loud. "Hopefully this gets her to look back for a moment." But then he would realize that he was now wearing a mask and that she would not be able to recognize him at least at first.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Gilles

As Gilles had met Abasi with great fury, she had met his force with equal ferocity. Hits of frost and fire neutralized the acid and met his weapon. The shifting strikes would eventually overpower the strength of his mighty weapon. While she had kept herself protected, and met his strikes well Gilles seemed to show no hesitation in her attack. Even with how his mighty club, he was far from his fight. As this was not his only strength, in fact, he felt now he had an even better edge.

"You wish to see who is right, who will conquer, well I have seen death, and if this flame is your god then I shall send you to them. I will show you the disappointment in finding the truth. If the devil grants me power, then see strength in his truth, for only a fool prays" Abasi would say with venom in his spit.

With his reaction, there was no slack in how he met Gilles' strikes. A smirk pulled across his face, drawn forth by excitement as the dark king made the mistake of getting close. He would clash her strikes, attacking with an open palm so as to wrap his hands around her, or even grab the magic limbs she attacked with. The stone hands which held onto the Sasanid were great carved boulders, cold and firm in one resolution.

"You should've just let me keep the club, now we play my game. " The household of Forneus would pronounce before attempting to heave down the pale lady as a finished snack ready to be tossed away. It was a fierce fight, her troops were just as ferocious as they would tear through the nobles. Abasi would turn to chase Loew if he could, but he was sure this battle hadn't quite ended. Kings with the power of a djinn, dark or not, never seemed to go away easy.

Diana

While Abasi had fought to protect Al Shamshura, they still had their own matters as Diana led most of the ground operations. They had done well in preventing most of the siege weapons, but that meant nothing for the advancing force. While the Corvus matriarch stood her ground she would notice the approaching enemy. Among the nobles, there were many who supported old Heliohapt, and some of the fiercest were the cults. That fervency would be clear as rolling on sand clouds, the Lieutenant, dressed in the cloth of Anubis charged forth.

While many had chosen to continue their own fights, he went straight for the fanalis. This wasn't a brazen tactic, he wasn't sure the opponent he faced. The only thing he knew for certain was he saw her issuing commands which were more than enough to start a fight. He would say "I'm sure you have no care for our practices, I do not wish to assume but you seem foreign to our lands, so you may not know. But, for aligning with traitors of our land then I must do my job, I hope you find comfort in knowing I will give you a proper burial."

At the end of those quick words, he would start the fight, lifting a black set of bandages he would use his Funeral Rites  attack. As his magoi filled the item tendrils of cloth would shoot forward, snaking to strangle Diana.

The fight on their end was just beginning, but Diana's cousin would find there was worth in the target they looked for. It was likely he fought with al sham, as amongst a small battalion they fought around a fanalis. He was more than just tied, toxins may have entered his blood, as the prisoner was dazed, eyes freshly glaze from a lack of awareness. Now, they had their mission, he just had to be liberated.

Jahan

A man who had been lost in the magic of the world, who had conquered dungeons and almost lived in them, would see a familiar sight. It was more than just a sight, it was a feeling. It was like every moment in which the rukh had become physical to all of those around him. While magicians would be the only ones to see as its' concentration was not yet enough for all to see the flock, Jahan would feel it. Jahan, the fanalis who called himself the world king would feel fate calling upon him.

A sense, a breeze on the wind out of seemingly nowhere brushed his cheek. Jahan would see as the gust carried sans, almost pointing towards a specific section of the Nobles' battlefield. It was towards their camps, where they kept their PoWs. There were plenty of people who needed to be rescued. Al-Shamshura knew that well, but Jahan would feel as if there was a specific person calling to him.

This was no mere chance, something, or someone was waiting for this lost son of Heliohapt. It was a calling towards his people, of honesty in blood. How would he move forward, how would he feel as the uneasy tide of fate seemed to scream his name to follow?

Lagi Aka Jynx

Jynx would find himself in constant combat that made seconds turn into hours as it seemed Serket had confidence and level of planning that could only belong to a fool or someone who was hiding something. With his attacks incoming it seemed as if he had no care for his own life, he would let himself soak up the attacks despite the lack of armor. While the blades were traveling towards him he would attempt to hit Lagi with his scaly stabber while also leaning forward to bite him as he would tank the attacks from both his breath aiming his arm at his thighs hoping to bleed him while he would try to bite his side.

As he took these attacks his body would quickly burn from the heat of the attacks up close and he would begin to fall with a lack of a way to sustain himself once the momentum was lost. It might've seemed like it was the end, but as he began to fall back down to his snake with the blades in his own back he would suddenly pull out a magic artifact that had been hidden within his own clothing. Even if Lagi would deal more damage his indomitable will would allow him to activate this magic item, giving him access to his true last resort.

"Oh, I shall show you true vengeance." He spoke, his words falling with him as the wind whipped them away into the air before them

As he crashed down into his dead serpent his magoi would fill the magic item, and suddenly a bright flash of energy would release as flesh tendrils grabbed pieces of the snake and pulled them closer to the body manipulator who at the same time seemed to be activating some change within his body as he began to contort and the sound of his bones cracking and fusing could be heard from the ground. A painful reminder would suddenly be released as balls of light exploded from him as his accelerated regeneration was increased and suddenly he was completely healed as his body stood tall from the rubble. Now covered in the scales of his deceased beast he would suddenly let out ball after ball sustaining and scaling the attack until there was twelve balls of light which each dealt A-tier damage of which he sent eight after the swords after he had pushed them from his body with the healing process. He would then form himself into a serpetine spring and suddenly send himself into the air again and suddenly let out three blasts of light at him all the while he would suddenly send the other four balls of light would be sent flying at him.

In a matter of seconds the creatures he thought would be dead were instead an amalgamation, a monster of their own which was intent on killing the overlord as both seemed readily eager to throw their life down if it even meant weakening him by just a tiny bit. It would not let up its assault, not until there was nothing left of either Jynx or itself.

Ghost

As Ghost would find himself moving over the battlefield he saw a few sights that were likely to catch his interest and while he thought that the enemies in the distance were closer he would soon see the scale as it would soon become obvious that they were a good distance away. It would take some time to get to them if he wished, and he might've been eager to join in but as he let out a flare of light to try and blind people from above he would soon garner the attention that he might not have expected.

From below there would be a few cries, and if he stopped to look down he would see that he was now above some of the Heliohaptian forces on his side of the field. A few of them had made the mistake of looking up at the wrong time while others were simply aiming their artillery at the wrong time. However with this act it was now made obvious that they had seen him, and they were obviously upset as some screaming soon came from below. They seemed to be turning and aiming their weapons at him, unsure at who he was but figuring him to be a threat.

He had given himself enough time to react as they were a bit slow from recovering while others rushed to get into combat position. While he could still try to travel to the fields around him there was now something unfolding below him because of what he did, which he could deal with or let them try to fire on him as he flew away to a different battlefield, it was all up to him at the moment.

Post details: For lagi- Serket tanked all attacks and tried to deal A-tier ability damage with scaly stabber and also A-tier weapon damage from their fangs, fell and activated a secret artifact (only purpose is facilitating transformation) and activated transformation and healing from all damage taken. Created, scaled and sustained 12 balls of light each dealing A-tier damage, eight used to clash and keep pushing of the swords which were ejected from healing, other four balls sent towards Jynx while he fired two A-tier lasers dealing weapon damage from trait.

For ghost - You have attracted enemy attention you can either address them and enter combat with an advantage or try to continue onto another battlefield at which they will attempt to fire on you as you leave.

Jahan- plot calls to you

Gilles-  Abasi also does A-tier ability damage with his attacks, I believe you would’ve been able to block and destroy his weapon but getting so close allows him to try and clash, and using his size he tries to throw you down into the earth, your army has treaded forward killing many

Diana- Tuten has appeared using Funeral Rites to grab you, I believe you’d be 10-20m away but I’ll let you choose within reason of range of his 40m attack as its likely you would borth approach. Your cousin has found the prisoner, he seems to be drugged and guarded.

Serket transformation:

Tuten:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

In spite of everything that the Serket was facing, they were still attempting to damage Lagi in the best possible way. For starters, when trying to use the scaly stabber, Lagi only relied on his natural ability to deal a tier ability damage with his wings, claws and teeth while transformed. For the scaly stabber, it was just clawed at with Lagi's wing claw to deal a matching of A-tier ability damage. Lagi then used Orie's danger sense to pick up on the additional lean of the Serket trying to bite Lagi, and instead used his fangs to block the fangs of the Serket, leaning it to be some sort of indirect kiss of them trying to bite each other instead.

But with that, Lagi gave him a powerful push on the chest with A-tier basic strength to keep some distance as far as 10 meters if possible.

"Sorry, but I don't kiss on the first date. But with such a bloody field of war and destruction, I'll make an exception."

With a stifled laugh, Lagi watched on as the infernal edge blades chased after the Serket in an attempt to finish him off, impaling the man to deal A-tier ability damage yet despite his indomitable will to devour his flesh and blood and further extend the duration of the blades. They both got something out of it, even if the Serket wanted to do one last thing beforehand. However, with the magic tool being pulled out and the fusion between man and beast, it gave the Serket a second wind at life. It made Lagi even clap for the man as he performed his transformation. It was nostalgic, Lagi himself was reborn through the blood and bones of his dead best friend, El Drago.

"There it is, you finally became something worthy of my respect. I'm sure that Tartarus could have found a way to make your current transformation permanent if you weren't currently trying to kill its king while fighting for slavers. A superior being fighting for an unjust cause, you seem very silly to me right now...ahh...what is your name? Either way, I want to show you something special."

Well, regardless of whether the bloodlust newly created being was in a talkative mood, Lagi took a stance and concentrated the energy of the heat djinn's gift as Orie took out two tendril cylinders and started rotating Lagi's free arm that didn't have the bloody claw equipped. At this current time, Lagi was preparing blazing apex, a move that represented the only acknowledgment he got from a djinn, and the holy wubstorm, a move that represented his first meaningful victory as the king of reim against Decimus the immortal.

The Horizon on which three suns set [FOT/NOM/Event/War] Demi-fiend

-stall time-

During that current time, the 8 self-sustained infernal edge swords went to intercept the 8 balls of A-tier ability damage to stop them from reaching their king from up to 40 meters away. Clashing with those, the self-sustained dragon bat flew in front of Lagi to fire a blast of infernal energy at the 4 balls of light to deal 4 A-tiers of infernal energy in a single blast. Since the balls were individual and not condensed into a single giant ball of light energy, every single blast was checked separately against the 4 a-tiered layered blasts that reached as far as 50 meters and 20 meters in size. They would overpower the 4 balls of light, and the three lasers fire as they reached to hit the Serket.

Now the serket would attempt to use evasive maneuvers from before with his serpentine spring to avoid the blast from the dragon bat, but he would be 5 meters short of evading it since the blast was 20 meters in size. upon hitting, it would deal about 4 A-tiers of ability damage( -800) in terms of its worth in damaging defense durability. So that would fully destroy the shield and scales of the Serket and deal A-tier damage to the Serket, which would also increase the sustained duration outside of Lagi sustaining the ability himself of the dragon bat due to A-tier damage received as a result of damage caused by the infernal magic and the dragon bat itself flying over to absorb the A-tier worth of blood it caused that sprayed off.

By then, the burning apex was complete, as well as the holy wubstorm that Lagi scaled in addition to its regular rotation. Lagi flew towards the serket at A-tier speeds since the serket did not have any flight nor air movement techniques from launching itself 15 feet to avoid the dragon bat's blast and failing to do so. As long as Lagi was concerned, he was a sitting duck.

"HOLY WUBSTORM!!"

With a combination of all things, a two-meter in width and 20 meters in length cyclone which threatened to pierce the chest of the Serket was heading his way. The claws of Lagi were rotated, as well as the infernal flames his body was made up of. However, that wasn't all, the flames of the blazing apex also added on to that with the cyclone itself already being able to deal A-tier damage and an additional due to scaling when it makes full contact. Currently, the serket was faced with A+A+A along with the B-tier basic burn as a combination of Ability damage and the basic applied with the burning apex. However, disorientation ability came into effect since it ranged from Lagi's body up to 10 meters away. Since Lagi's arm was extended up to 20 meters as well, this would allow Lagi's disorientation technique to reach as far as 30 meters potentially as well.

With the Serket disorientated, it could have delayed his ability to heal correctly after taking that blast, or even making a proper decision. The choice would be to either heal the open wound, or heal the scales directly for A-tier damage, which would simply add another +200 to the scale's durability and put them at 1/3rd power. But that's even if the Serket could react at all in the face of the heat djinn's status effect.

[spoiler]

Spoiler:

The Dracul
Spoiler:

Mythril pill 4th post
Spoiler:

infernal magic
Spoiler:

Breakdown
Spoiler:

Stamina 320/430
Magoi 284/400

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the giant goes to grab and throw her gilles will flail her arms of flames out in an attempt to hurt the giant's hand. Her flames were something that could not be contained by the hand of mortals such as Acid Puddle. She would also use her Woodpecker's charge to lash out her tongue through the slots in her Helmet at the hand as well. She would use her 8 limbs and her tongue in an attempt to struggle against the hand that would attempt to throw her.

In a last ditch attempt she would wrap her arms around her to attempt to reduce any damage that would be dealt to her. If she had time she would use up the last of her Djinn power to throw a flury of 8 flaming punches at the body of the giant. SHe would not let this Acid Puddle win.

Loew would see the giant and knew that it made no sense to help his mother, she would want the Maimed to continue their assault. The maimed would continue their March of the Faithful heading straight down to the center of the Helio army in this area. It was Loew's intent to drive both sides of the army away from them putting pressure on the forces closer to the forest.

Notes: Gilles is attacking the hand with all 8 arms at once with a woodpeckers charge for 40 magoi. followed by a flurry of 8 flaming punches.

Loew is still leading the army in a straight path as the Maimed continue their march of the faithful

magoi 30/230
stamina 180/270

Militia of the Maimed:

Full Equip:

Loew:

Ability used:

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Out from within the breaking swarm of soldiers, a man approaches. In the way the opposing forces moved around him, she knew he would be the one to face her. A tanned man adorned in gold embedded with jewels and the head of a jackal resting on his person.

The hairs at the back of her neck stood like spines as her gaze exuded her pressure unto him as his threat hit her ears. A pair of black strips of cloth extend from his hand and (1) in a precise movement, she snatches them up mid-air with a tough grasp and keeps a firm hold upon them.

“Dis.”

(2) As the command left her mouth, Pluto emerged to the man’s left, bursting out of his low stance towards the man in order to make a solid collision using the brute force of his momentum and the hardiness of his frame.

Elsewhere…

What the youthful Fanalis had found was not what she had expected nor much she had seen before. His limbs bound, skin pale with glazed irises and little energy to spare. For all she knew, the man was as good as dead and what her Aleph wished her to retrieve would not live to see tomorrow.

Taking a look down at her current companions and the expecting faces that stared back at her, she knew that something had to be done — even if they were to return with a corpse — it was what was commanded of her.

(3) With her pack of canines, she approaches the battalion alongside them with great speed. If there were any opportunity in the midst of the fight to grab the man and attempt to ride off with their lives, that was the plan she had in mind. Finding him aid could come later.

Meanwhile…

(4) The crystalline construct had flown its way over towards Abasi as fast as it could. With a simple program of orders written into its creation, all it sought was to meddle in the fight. Coming up from beneath Gilles, it would begin to swarm around her legs — attempting to snap its jaws repeatedly into them.

STA 450/500
MAG 160/180

logs:
beast(s) used:
abilities(s) used:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum