Midnight Heels Upgrade

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Midnight Heels Upgrade Empty Midnight Heels Upgrade 17/04/22, 07:18 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Using Opulence upgrade to turn this from B Tier to A Tier.

Midnight Heels:

2Midnight Heels Upgrade Empty Re: Midnight Heels Upgrade 22/04/22, 09:16 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Here is your upgraded tool:

Code:
[table border="0"]
[tr][td][spoiler="Image"][img]https://i.imgur.com/FxtrXQV.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/td]
[td][b]Name:[/b] Luna Heels

[b]Tier:[/b] A-Tier

[b]Type:[/b] Magic Weapon

[b]Magic Type:[/b] Pierce Magic

[b]Appearance:[/b] A pair of long, dark blue boots that goes slightly past the knee. They are made of elastic and lined inside with cotton fabric for comfort. Each boot is separated into two pieces for flexibility. They have a joint at the knee-cap to allow the user to bend their legs. When activated, a 150cm stiletto forms on the bottom of the shoe. The magic circle is carved into the knee guard. Feeding magoi into the heels causes the engraving to glow a pale blue.

[b]Function:[/b]<ul>
<li>[font=Georgia][b][ Moonlight Shine ][/b][/font] The stiletto gathers light waves and particles around in a spiraling fashion before releasing the light in a 25m diameter flash from the user's boots. Deals B-Tier damage and causes anyone caught in the flash (excluding the user) to see large, bright spots that interfere with their vision for three posts. [font=Georgia][i]10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain[/i][/font]</li>
<li>[font=Georgia][b][ Midnight Flight ][/b][/font] The stilettos may use the energy of the light around them as propulsion to fly at A-Tier speeds. Requires further sustainment to keep flying after the initial activation. [font=Georgia][i]10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain[/i][/font]</li>
</ul>
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum