1Lukxiel Starter Traits Empty Lukxiel Starter Traits 16/03/22, 10:41 am

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Trait Name: Sunweaver
Trait Tier: D-tier
Trait Requirement: Sunbringer Trait
Trait Description: Through excessive training, and natural ability the character can reforge, imbue, or shape weapon/items with sunseer magic and register them as combat-class skills.
Trait Effect:
This allows the character to create combat-class skills that can be associated with sunseer magic using magoi.

Trait Name: Sun Phases
Trait Tier: D-tier
Trait Requirement: Sunbringer Trait
Trait Description: Through excessive training and The Sunbringer trait the character has gotten a grasp of their unique abilities allowing them to be able to perform a state change.
Trait Effect:
This allows the character to change their skin/flesh into one of the two passive properties of sunseer magic at the cost of 10 magoi, and 5 magoi per post active.

• Helios State: In Helios State, the character’s flesh erupts  into a sea of  flames covering the entirety of their body. While in this state anyone in contact, or 5m of the character is dealt a D-tier heatwave per post dealing ability damage .

• Ombré State: In Ombré State, the character’s flesh fades  translucent sparking into a chilling blinding light across the entirety of their body. While in this state, the character is capable of siphoning body heat from 1 PC/NPC in a range of 5m showing traces into their past for one post.

Last edited by Lukxiel on 17/03/22, 07:25 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Lukxiel Starter Traits Empty Re: Lukxiel Starter Traits 17/03/22, 05:17 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

before we begin, link me the parent technique/trait/ or whatever goes over the fusion and what you gained from it.

3Lukxiel Starter Traits Empty Re: Lukxiel Starter Traits 17/03/22, 07:07 pm

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

bump

4Lukxiel Starter Traits Empty Re: Lukxiel Starter Traits 17/03/22, 07:17 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

what you have to know is that you don't get item damage uncontested, id rather you remove that from the text for the first state. If they so happen to sacrifice their weapon's durability to avoid a blow from you via combat flow, so be it. But it wont't be a guarantee in this rate, so remove it.

ombre state should create a lunar light whose sole purpose is to look into the past. You don't see that far behind if you use the wave, but you will with physical touch.

5Lukxiel Starter Traits Empty Re: Lukxiel Starter Traits 17/03/22, 07:23 pm

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

bumped

6Lukxiel Starter Traits Empty Re: Lukxiel Starter Traits 17/03/22, 07:26 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

1/2

7Lukxiel Starter Traits Empty Re: Lukxiel Starter Traits 17/03/22, 08:52 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Trait approved, by combat class I just assume you mean offensive techniques or just techniques, keep in mind your second trait only has the option to switch effects bc of the magic types passive and normally this would not be possible as it is D-tier.

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Sunweaver
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D-tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Sunbringer Trait
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through excessive training, and natural ability the character can reforge, imbue, or shape weapon/items with sunseer magic and register them as combat-class skills.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]
This allows the character to create combat-class skills that can be associated with sunseer magic using magoi.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Sun Phases
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D-tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Sunbringer Trait
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through excessive training and The Sunbringer trait the character has gotten a grasp of their unique abilities allowing them to be able to perform a state change.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]
This allows the character to change their skin/flesh into one of the two passive properties of sunseer magic at the cost of 10 magoi, and 5 magoi per post active.

[list][*][i]Helios State: In Helios State, the character’s flesh erupts  into a sea of  flames covering the entirety of their body. While in this state anyone in contact, or 5m of the character is dealt a D-tier heatwave per post dealing ability  damage .
[/i]

[*][i]Ombré State: In Ombré State, the character’s flesh fades  translucent sparking into a chilling blinding light across the entirety of their body. While in this state, the character is capable of siphoning body heat from 1 PC/NPC in a range of 5m showing traces into their past for one post.
[/i]
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum