Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

Speed from C-tier To B-tier

Trait Name: Exceptional Speed
Trait Tier: B
Trait Requirement: Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.  
Trait Description: Through excessive training, the character has reached a level of speed that exceeds the average human.
Trait Effect: The character can now outrun most mounts and maintain their speed for an hour. At this level they are equal to a C-tier fanalis in speed.

Last edited by Neppy on 27/02/22, 09:18 am; edited 1 time in total

2Trait Upgrades. Empty Re: Trait Upgrades. 27/02/22, 02:37 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

its an upgrade from nimble fingers do say that the requirement is "previously registered nimble fingers"  I assume it'll capture the same essence as nimble fingers but do a little more,so it;ll have the first original sentence in there with tying knots and retrieving items. So that sentence should be in there and you can add one more thing. It's different from making an entire new trait, when you are upgrading the trait, the details should have some similarities.

So I'll need you to add the ninble fingers in there and settle on one thing. id say as a suggestion, since hands and use of hands are involved, an increased reaction time towards things within arms reach. aka as far as your hands can reach.

Now unless the trait is deemed no longer applicable for the character, trait points are set in stone unless you na link me something that allowed you a reset. Your 3 mind trait is solid but if this is not a stand alone trait and an upgrade, i can't approve it the way that it is atm.

3Trait Upgrades. Empty Re: Trait Upgrades. 27/02/22, 09:18 am

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Edit. Just a upgrade

4Trait Upgrades. Empty Re: Trait Upgrades. 27/02/22, 12:40 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

just speed? alright 1/2