You are not connected. Please login or register

The Magic Item Bazzar (NoM/Gilles/Job)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles was currently outside of the walls of the city of magicians, Magnostadt. It had become common knowledge recently that the mysterious leader known as Ephraim was giving away free magic items for the masses for testing. This was of course extremely suspicious even to Gilles but she found it to be supremely interesting and was more than willing to try it. So here she was, in the small market that was teeming with customers eager for their own tool.

There were several stands of all various shapes and sizes selling magical items of even more varying shapes and abilities. She would see items that created heat, water and even more complicated ones that would do things such as create small golems that would do menial tasks. However, none of this would interest her in the slightest. She was wanting something interesting and unique.

She would end up walking to a small, elderly woman who looked somewhat grimy. She was sitting on a rug surrounded by pots and vases of different composition and appearance. Some of the containers had items in them with how they seemed to sink into the ground a bit more than the others, all with lids sealing them. People were clearly ignoring this woman and her wares but that just meant that they were something unique that the standard person do not understand.

“Hello there my sweet child of the Great Flame, I see that the flock is blind to the beautiful gifts that you are blessing us.”
The old woman would look up at her and grin a toothless grin. “Thank you my dear. It is quite a shame that so few take the time to admire fine pottery anymore. But you seem to be my first and only visitor today, have something in mind?” Gilles would grin and reply with an eagerness in her voice. “Yes I would like something that not only produces a substance that is flammable but can also manipulate it in a certain area. Something that could be ignited by a separate source.”

The woman would grin “Up to some mischief are we then? Well no matter, I am here to supply no matter your schemes and machinations.” She would reach out and pick up a light red colored vase made out of clay that was clearly done in a reiman style with figures painted in black all around the middle of the .5 meter tall and half as wide vase. The painted figured told a linear story of a man drinking and dancing with centaurs. The vase has a stench of something similar to fermented fruit to it that wafted even with the lid closed. On the bottom was the magic circle used on every magical item made was engraved into the clay material.

“this is the item that I feel will suit you. It creates a flammable substance such as you ask and it is much prettier than any of those other items being give.” “Thank you greatly my child. I will cherish this forever.” Gilles would lean down and kiss her cheek before going off away from the market to further inspect her item.

WC 527

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

She was still within eyeshot of the bazaar and all of the attendees there. She could see that others had done the same and the bazaar was now surrounded by a myriad of spells filling the air and atmosphere all around.

She had decided to see what exactly this would do. She would pull out one of the corks on the the jar, specifically the one blocking the very top spout. She would then grasp it on both sides of the base and feed her magoi into it. Soon enough a stream of a slimy green liquid would shoot out reaching a peak of 30 meters before splattering down on top of her, covering her whole body in the slime as well as making her fall into a 1 meter wide pool of the goo.

"AHHH! what is this? w..why is it so sticky?" She would find herself to have become immobile. She would begin to shout for help till people began to notice and decided to try helping her. The magicians that were at the bazaar recognized the substance as slime created by magic of the same name. They would be able to clean up the mess and free the ensnared woman but it would take several hours before she was truly free and had regained her full mobility. Once freed she would thank her helpers and go to test it again.

This time she would distance herself a bit further this time. This time she would unplug one of the side plugs before pouring magoi into it once again. This time she would spray it out in a much more precise and controlled manner, creating a full circle around her 5 meters away on each side of her. She would then pull out a match using it to cause the ring of slime to ignite into a beautiful continuious explosion.

She would cackle with delight at the site of this. That old hag knew exactly what she was doing! She was by far the greatest inventor there. Gilles would take this item and return to the inside of the walled city. She had great plans with this item.

Magic Item:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum