β-Tier
β-Tier

Completed Magical Item SOLAX!:

Last edited by Lestacia on 13/09/21, 07:43 am; edited 3 times in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

the same thing I mentioned for your other item, magic weapons are off the table. It would be a tool that takes a shield form but the durability and etc would have to be equal to that of a magic tool. It also takes up the slot of a magic tool. Remove the mention of the passive, the inherent ability the use that magic type is self-explanatory so you wouldn't have to mention it.

It's a veil of sand magic that protects the user from either 1 B, 2 c's for 4 D's , if hit by a single A-fter the power of that ability damage is cut in half. if sustained, the blocks for the tool resets.

Ok, is the cameo fluff or do you want it to be a functioning mechanic? Because if you want an actual terrain coverage of people not being able to detect you in those specific areas, we would have to lower the blocks.

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

I did want the camo to be a functioning mechanic to work with the passive of Sandstorm Magic!

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

On this note you can get away with getting a hiding ability that's C-tier of being able to camouflage within a sandstorm that also serves as a way to block attacks. So it would be able to block 1 C and 4 d's but it also has a C-tier ability where you can hide your presence within the sandstorm from visual and auditory effects equal to or lower than C-tier. that's about two sensors so pretty good and won't be limited to just the appropriate land mass. can possibly increase the range for the sandstorm since it's shielding your presence as well and since it'll move with you.. maybe a little sus to someone seeing a random sandstorm but it'll work.

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Everything has been added and edited accordingly!

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bumping Solax because More than a month has passed and I need to make a new Magic Item =3=

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

1/2 sorry for the delay

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

2/2

Code:
[center][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/98/59/54/sunsco10.png[/img][/center]
   [b]Name:[/b] Solax
   [b]Tier:[/b] B
   [b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool - Large Shield
   [b]Magic Type:[/b] Sandstorm
   [b]Appearance:[/b] A shield radiating with orange and Yellow magoi that dance in its crevices much like the flames of the sun. It is made in the image of it's sister shield Lunax However this specific shield doubles as a sheath in order to give it some identity.
   [b]Function:[/b]
   As stated above the shield doubles as a Sheath but
[list]   [*][b]Sandcloak[/b] -when Magoi is fed into it the shield disappears in a stream of sand. The sand immediately forms a layer around the body akin to that of traditional ninja garb allowing them C-tier Camouflage in sandy terrain or during sandstorms. It's a veil of sand magic that protects the user from either 1C or 4 D's. If sustained, the blocks for the tool resets. However if hit in a specific spot the sand will approximately take 1 post to protect the specified area. 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain.

[/list]
[spoiler="Sandstorm Magic"]
[center][b]Sandstorm Magic [Strength+Wind]: [Restricted: (Founder: Lestacia) Permission to use: Free To use][/b][/center]
[i]Sandstorm Magic combines the elements of Strength and wind to speed up the process of erosion by crushing them with high powered winds and force.

Whenever a Sandstorm Magic Spell is casted the Weather takes an Immediate Shift and becomes a Sandstorm Surrounding 10m's around the Caster for a single post. Reducing vision range to 5m. [/i]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum