You are not connected. Please login or register

Fight Night: Jason VS Lagi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fight Night: Jason VS Lagi Empty Fight Night: Jason VS Lagi 27/01/22, 11:08 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

[The coin flip has determined that Jason will go first https://coinflip.com/flip-a-coin/?result=xyz ]

Lights shown down on an arena. The stands bustled with an eager crowd that exchanged heated whispers among themselves in anticipation for the first fight of the night's festivities. At the center of the arena was a bald middle aged man with a sour expression. Zion Koval had arrived in full disguise, his Trickster Foxspirit technique being used to give him this bald headed appearance. He was dressed in black slacks and a white shirt with a neat bowtie. In his left hand was a microphone and in his right, a wand known as the Magoi Sword.

"In the blue corner, we have the inheritor of a former hero's mantle. Allow me to introduce...Jason!" The previously quiet crowd erupted with blazing cheers. Their excitement heavy and thick in the air. "And in the red corner, we have the dark lord of Tartarus, Lagi!" The audience quieted down only long enough for the introduction to be complete before erupting into another roar of cheers and applause.

The ring was elevated 2m off the ground and had a white mat. It formed a 50m by 50m square within which the combatants would find themselves locked in combat. "Both fighters, to the center of the ring!" Zion said into the mic before gesturing to the two fighters with a wave of his arms. Once the two arrived within 5m of each other, Zion would signal them to stop. "Alright, you both know the rules. Or you don't, I don't care. I wanna see a good, clean fight...."

Fight Night: Jason VS Lagi ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia3.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FadikIKGu30u6A%2F200.gif%3Fcid%3D790b7611mn27prghsf3bnsim4d8h8oq82cnnfcm2wic5iafk%26rid%3D200

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum