1Torvald Traits Empty Torvald Traits 21/01/22, 09:29 pm

Torvald

Torvald
D-Tier
D-Tier

Trait Name: Mercenary Mindset
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: -
Trait Description: A lifetime before spent being hired to fight, for every conceivable cause in myriad countries. In order to fight so many styles, a mercenary needs some tricks up his sleeve. Torvald's learned to modify his own weapons in order to get a leg up on the competition.
Trait Effect: Torvald can register Warrior weapons with 1 additional trick point. Such weapons cannot be traded, gifted, or sold on the marketplace.

Trait Name: Mercenary Grindset
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Physical Combat Class, or Magician with Secondary Class
Trait Description: While he's lost most of his mobility, he has somewhat kept a certain amount of his former strength. Inability to move his leg was no excuse to neglect his body.
Trait Effect: Torvald can easily lift his own body weight. (D-tier Strength)

Last edited by Torvald on 22/01/22, 01:35 am; edited 4 times in total

2Torvald Traits Empty Re: Torvald Traits 21/01/22, 09:55 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mercenary mindset: Questionable but unique idea, I think it could work if the explanation was you've specifically learned to either use trick weapons giving you access to one specific type of trick weapon or you could have the trait be that you've learned to modify weapons and can register a said trick point.

3Torvald Traits Empty Re: Torvald Traits 21/01/22, 10:00 pm

Torvald

Torvald
D-Tier
D-Tier

I adjusted the wording and description in accordance with your suggestions. Does this seem valid?

4Torvald Traits Empty Re: Torvald Traits 21/01/22, 10:03 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I'm giving this 1/2 for now, may require some small edits as I'm moving this forward for discussion incase other staff have balance points

5Torvald Traits Empty Re: Torvald Traits 21/01/22, 10:34 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mercenary mindset: Pick a weapon type, either archer or warrior-based. That's going to be the one you can only add tricks to with these points. Can't add to hybrid weapons unless you have the stealth class. and you can't buff them with tricks and sell them. once you buff them with that excess amount of trick points you have, cant be traded or sold.

mercenary grindset: whats the difference between, this and D-tier strength?

6Torvald Traits Empty Re: Torvald Traits 21/01/22, 10:41 pm

Torvald

Torvald
D-Tier
D-Tier

Edited Mercenary Mindset to those specifications, I selected Warrior-type weapons.

Mercenary Grindset's only difference from the D Tier Strength trait, is that I wanted to call it something cooler.

7Torvald Traits Empty Re: Torvald Traits 22/01/22, 01:05 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

fair enough, 1/2 but be sure to add plain language in there of what we go by on the site.

AKA, mercenary grind set V1 should say it gives you D-tier strength tiers. It's not good to just assume stuff, it'll lead to issues in the future. Just edit that real quick while someone comes for 2/2

8Torvald Traits Empty Re: Torvald Traits 25/01/22, 03:17 pm

Torvald

Torvald
D-Tier
D-Tier

Edits were made a couple days back, forgot to mention.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum