1Jason's Traits  Empty Jason's Traits 19/01/22, 01:18 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Trait Name: Perfect Balance
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: Must have a Physical Combat Class
Trait Description: Being nimble and flexible are valuable traits, but they aren't very useful without the balance to use them properly. The character with this trait is very in tune with their sense of balance allowing them to almost always land on their feet, perform advanced acrobatics, and balance on even the smallest of footholds.
Trait Effect: Can perform advanced flips and other acrobatics without the use of abilities. Can balance on almost any footing/surface.

Trait Name:Enhanced Magoi
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: -
Trait Description: Blessed by the rukh, the player has an unnaturally large pool of magoi to draw from.
Trait Effect: +80 Max Magoi

2Jason's Traits  Empty Re: Jason's Traits 22/01/22, 12:54 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

from what i can see from your old  vault or the most recent one before this 3rd remake you would have to do, your dominant gene is human, so you get the human racials. Humans start off with 4 instead of 2

C>B Rank: 2 Traits
C>B Warrior class:  2 traits

That makes about 8 in total.

You are remaking your vault but that's not exactly a full revamp, so your past purchases are still in play.

Spoiler:

so you should have about... 3 trait points to spend left at this time.

Enhanced magoi costs too much, 4 points.

You can buy the perfect balance and have 1 left over. However, if you want to do something different, let me know.

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t6749-val-s-new-vault

Scratch that, you informed me that you are a half fanalis with fanalis dominant gene, so your race changed.

Sinc you are completely starting over, that is correct....it adds up to 6 trait points

approved 1/2

3Jason's Traits  Empty Re: Jason's Traits 06/02/22, 11:56 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

2/2 add em to ur sheet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum