Revise Old Items

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revise Old Items  Empty Revise Old Items 16/01/22, 07:22 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Note: Here are two vaults which are very disorganized and is where I found my old items
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t6749-val-s-new-vault
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t5574-val-achilles-s-vault

Name: Sword of the sands
Tier: B
Type: Magic Sword
Magic Type: Dehydration [Heat+Wind]
Appearance: The sword is 86 centimeters from top to bottom, the blade being 64 centimeters and the handle being 22 centimeters long. The blade is 10 centimeters wide and the guard is 19 centimeters wide, the handle being 5 centimeters in circumference. The magic circle is on the handle, the Scimitar shows slight weathering from the desert winds but gives off a powerful vibe.
Function:

• By performing a slash, the user can produce a blade of hot wind that travels forward swiftly to a total of 5m distance. The wind blade is the same length as the weapon's blade and takes on the shape and orientation of the cutting arc. Anything struck by this blade of wind will experience an intense burning sensation where they were cut. The affected limb is then sapped of moisture leaving it dehydrated and shrivelled. This causes slowed movement and constant pain for 3 posts or until the limb is rehydrated. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

• The user may train 3 dehydration spells to this magic weapon.

Name: Lightning Flash Orb
Tier: A-Tier
Type: Magic Tool - Orb
Magic Type: Lightning
Appearance: a 10cm orb that crackles with electricity under the surface. A small magic circle is engraved on the surface of the orb.
Function:

• Stimulating Shock - The user activates the magic tool to generate an electrical field which stimulates the nervous system of user. While in this state, signals from their brain are transmitted instantly rather than with the normal delay. This temporarily allows them to react to anything their senses can detect, even to opponents or attacks much faster than themselves. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain

Name: Gooey Cuff
Tier: C
Type: Arm Cuff
Magic Type: Slime Magic [Life + Water]
Appearance: A golden arm cuff set with a gem that appears to be flowing ooze.
Function:

• User may pay 10 magoi to create a puddle of ooze at 15 m/s that is 10 meters across within 20 meters of themselves. Anything touching the puddle will take C-tier damage and slow movement speed by 5 m/s. This ability may be sustained by paying 10 magoi each turn. Cool-down: 3 posts or Sustain+1

• User may register one Slime ability of C-tier or lower.

2Revise Old Items  Empty Re: Revise Old Items 20/01/22, 02:56 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

i'll leave this here as reading material for you https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t6468-magic-tool-system. This explains the reason why i removed the second perk of the sword of sands. Same reason for cuff, just follow those rules.

The lightning flash orb seems modernized, with no changes.

Revise Old Items  Scorpi10
Name: Sword of the sands
Tier: B
Type: Magic Sword
Magic Type: Dehydration [Heat+Wind]
Appearance: The sword is 86 centimeters from top to bottom, the blade being 64 centimeters and the handle being 22 centimeters long. The blade is 10 centimeters wide and the guard is 19 centimeters wide, the handle being 5 centimeters in circumference. The magic circle is on the handle, the Scimitar shows slight weathering from the desert winds but gives off a powerful vibe.

Function:

• Shifting Sands: Feeding magoi into the item in question, the user's blade turns into a sand-like wave of dehydration magic that's capable of dealing B-tier ability damage. The sand wave is 10-meters in width and 20-meters in length. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.

Revise Old Items  SgojSgl
Name: Gooey Cuff
Tier: C
Type: Arm Cuff
Magic Type: Slime Magic [Life + Water]
Appearance: A golden arm cuff set with a gem that appears to be flowing ooze.
Function:

• Slime Grenade: After feeding magoi to the tool, the user can generate a 1-meter slime ball in either of their hands that they can toss up to 20-meters away. Upon contact, the slime explodes into a 15-meter spread of that area. Those inflict will experience a C-tier immobilization status effect, targeting 2 limbs for 2 posts. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.

1/2

3Revise Old Items  Empty Re: Revise Old Items 21/01/22, 09:10 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

2/2 Approved, you are able to change pics if they do fit or feel free to use Lagi's ^-^

Code:
Name: Lightning Flash Orb
Tier: A-Tier
Type: Magic Tool - Orb
Magic Type: Lightning
Appearance: a 10cm orb that crackles with electricity under the surface. A small magic circle is engraved on the surface of the orb.
Function:

[list]
[*]Stimulating Shock - The user activates the magic tool to generate an electrical field which stimulates the nervous system of user. While in this state, signals from their brain are transmitted instantly rather than with the normal delay. This temporarily allows them to react to anything their senses can detect, even to opponents or attacks much faster than themselves. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain
[/list]

[center]
[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/98/39/06/scorpi10.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Sword of the sands
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Sword
[b]Magic Type: [/b]Dehydration [Heat+Wind]
[b]Appearance:[/b] The sword is 86 centimeters from top to bottom, the blade being 64 centimeters and the handle being 22 centimeters long. The blade is 10 centimeters wide and the guard is 19 centimeters wide, the handle being 5 centimeters in circumference. The magic circle is on the handle, the Scimitar shows slight weathering from the desert winds but gives off a powerful vibe.

[b]Function:
[/b]
[list]
[*][i][b]Shifting Sands[/b]:[/i] Feeding magoi into the item in question, the user's blade turns into a sand-like wave of dehydration magic that's capable of dealing B-tier ability damage. The sand wave is 10-meters in width and 20-meters in length. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

[hr]
[center]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/sgojSgl.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Gooey Cuff
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Arm Cuff
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Slime Magic [Life + Water]
[b]Appearance: [/b]A golden arm cuff set with a gem that appears to be flowing ooze.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b][i]Slime Grenade:[/i][/b] After feeding magoi to the tool, the user can generate a 1-meter slime ball in either of their hands that they can toss up to 20-meters away. Upon contact, the slime explodes into a 15-meter spread of that area. Those inflict will experience a C-tier immobilization status effect, targeting 2 limbs for 2 posts. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

[hr]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum