Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spending one of my 3 remaining trait points to upgrade this from C to B:

Original:

Trait Name: Trickster Foxspirit
Trait Tier: B
Trait Requirement: Storm Kitsune | Body Manipulator[ B ]
Trait Description: When the Storm Kitsune isn't soaring through the skies, dancing among the storms, it wanders the realm of humans playing tricks on them. Legends tell of them taking different forms in order to trick and deceive others. Through training, the transformations become second nature and allow the user to alter their entire form.
Trait Effect: The Storm Kitsune can manipulate its body to change its facial features, hide its fox-like features, and replace them with more human looking ones. It is now possible to even fake age by wrinkling and blemishing the skin. In addition it can alter the length and color of its hair, as well as control the direction of hair growth to mimic different hair types. The transformations can now alter the size of the user allowing them to transform into appearances the size of a small child or grow up to 3m tall. These transformations come naturally and can be performed with casual effort. At its current tier, this traits transformations can be held for five consecutive posts before requiring a post of relaxation is required where the transformation is undone.[/b]

Last edited by Zion on 12/01/22, 07:36 am; edited 1 time in total

2Trickster Foxspirit C > B Empty Re: Trickster Foxspirit C > B 08/01/22, 03:12 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

there is no particular reason per say why it started as 5, but each rank up won't go up as multiples. I'll allow you to increase it by 2, which means you can now hold up the trick for 7 posts. As you can guess with the theme, A-tier would be 9, and omega tier we would "sweeten the deal" for you.

But right now, limit at B tier is 7.

3Trickster Foxspirit C > B Empty Re: Trickster Foxspirit C > B 08/01/22, 03:20 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

A tier was gonna be no time limit at all for the above transformations and add in transformation into objects or animals that would then have a 3 post limit. There will never be an omega version of this.

I request a another staff opinion.

Edit: Just gonna add here that this trait is a plot device, not something that is intended to have any impact on combat. I am more than happy to accept limitations on the speed of execution of a transformation or other such restrictions to prevent it from having any practical combat use. This trait exists because Zion is currently in hiding, but also needs to act in public where his enemies could discover him should he not disguise himself. Beyond that, it leans into the kitsune transformation itself and the lore/mythology that goes with it.

4Trickster Foxspirit C > B Empty Re: Trickster Foxspirit C > B 11/01/22, 01:10 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Your request has been accepted. I was given the go-ahead to relay the final determination from staff.

At this current point in time, you have two options.

1. The time frame for the transformation will not increase, but the intensity and complexity of your transformations will improve with each increasing rank.

2. The transformations stay where they are with the time frame increase, but it would go by what I suggested before which was considered as "fair" from my peer when they deliberated amongst themselves.

That is currently where staff is for the most part, but it's entirely up to you in regards to these two options involving this trait.

5Trickster Foxspirit C > B Empty Re: Trickster Foxspirit C > B 12/01/22, 07:36 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Fixed

6Trickster Foxspirit C > B Empty Re: Trickster Foxspirit C > B 12/01/22, 01:14 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

1/2

7Trickster Foxspirit C > B Empty Re: Trickster Foxspirit C > B 12/01/22, 02:41 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

2/2 approved

Code:

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Trickster Foxspirit
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] B
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Storm Kitsune | Body Manipulator[ B ]
[b]Trait Description:[/b] When the Storm Kitsune isn't soaring through the skies, dancing among the storms, it wanders the realm of humans playing tricks on them. Legends tell of them taking different forms in order to trick and deceive others. Through training, the transformations become second nature and allow the user to alter their entire form.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The Storm Kitsune can manipulate its body to change its facial features, hide its fox-like features, and replace them with more human looking ones. It is now possible to even fake age by wrinkling and blemishing the skin. In addition it can alter the length and color of its hair, as well as control the direction of hair growth to mimic different hair types. The transformations can now alter the size of the user allowing them to transform into appearances the size of a small child or grow up to 3m tall. These transformations come naturally and can be performed with casual effort. At its current tier, this traits transformations can be held for five consecutive posts before requiring a post of relaxation is required where the transformation is undone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum