You are not connected. Please login or register

War of the 3 armies (NoM/Gilles/Plot/Job)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

job:

The High Priestess of the religious order known as the Flames reach was currently preparing for battle in the Great Plains area. There was talk about a large clan that was known as the Bo were prepping to conquer the opposing tribes to make themselves stand out as a nation. Apparently, they are going to war against the combined forces of the tribes that remained. Gilles had decided that this would prove to be a great chance at making connections with the Bo clan and introduce her religion amongst them. She was now preparing with her top fighters, Husk and Dawn, leaving Dusk2 behind since she served as the head of the Magno branch of the order.

They would leave only bringing a few items with them such as her metal vessel, Keb, and her sword of eternal warmth. This and rations to keep them fed and hydrated as they make their way to the heart of the plains. They were prepared for whatever was to happen but also knew that there would be much that they weren’t entirely prepared for. This was the first time that they were going into an actual battle, before this it was only fires and murder, almost sporadic in nature. This time they very well could end up looking members which is why they were keeping the group small. All of their fighters were just about half for their order and the rest had yet to be properly trained.
By the time that they had finally made it to the heart of the Great plains the battle had already started. The Bo clan was on the far side of the battlefield while the tribes were much closer to the trio that had just arrived. Gilles would grin eagerly as she looks around trying to spot where to start. About 300 meters away she had spotted a group of archers that were targeting the Bo clan from a great distance. She had decided that it was probably best for them to go for the archers first in order to relieve some of the pressure on the Bo Clan. They would start running aiming directly for the archers. However, once they got about halfway they would be intercepted by another group.

A chakram was flying towards the High Priestess when Husk jumps in front of her using his guard to block it. They would soon find themselves surrounded by a group of ten fighters all armed with chakrams which were weapons unknown to the leader of the cultists. The groups would eye each other before going straight into combat. There was no need for words in the middle of this warzone, it was clear to both sides who the enemies were and that was all that they needed to know. Half of the group would use their crescent song to throw their chakram at the group. Dawn would use 4 wall of a thousand blades to block 2 of the chakram with his razor magic while Husk uses his guard to block a third, wincing in pain as he feels the blade cut into his flesh, thankfully it wasn’t deep enough to cause serious injury. Gilles would manage to block one with an upgraded shrikes thorns to completely stop one of the chakram but cried out as the 5th one slices her chest open. She would activate her blade of eternal warmth causing it to turn a searing blue followed by her wings of internal flames. She would rush to one end of the circle going quickly as she slices 3 of the assassins in quick succession. The cuts were not lethal but that was all she needed as soon the cuts would burst into flames spreading quickly over their bodies. No matter how seasoned they were this would still unsettle to rest of the group leaving an opening for the others to take advantage of. Husk would run up to one using his piercing jab, creating a hole in the throat of the assassin. Dawn would use his guillotine cutter to cut down another enemy. After seeing half of their numbers cut down the rest would use their shadow callers to create cloud of smoke before fleeing in order to regroup and strategize to defeat this new group of enemies.

Seeing how they were now alone they would continue to make their way to the group of archers that had yet to leave their current position. This time they would find themselves uninterrupted on their path to the archers. The closer that they got they would notice that there were two distinct groups of archers there. The larger one seemed to be strictly archers while there was a smaller group of probably 4 that seemed to be a bit stronger and had birds circling them, falcons perhaps. They would wait to try to find an opportune time to swoop in and attack. They were currently unaware that there were enemies on their side of the battlefield. It was crazy to believe that a small group would bury themselves deep in enemy line and the shadows had yet to sound alarms to alert the armies of the tribes.

However, one again they would be interrupted before they can attack. They would hear thunder like footsteps and notice that a whole army was charging straight at them. They would quickly line up in order to take the stampede head on, Gilles in front, Husk in the middle and Dawn in the rear. Dawn would start by creating a wall of thousand blades with his razor magic directly in front of the trio formation. Husk would then wrap his arms around gilles to form a guard with his thick arms while she uses her shrikes thorns once again to create a shield of hair in front of them. The 1000 man army would crush through the barriers with ease and still manage to stampede through the trio albeit with reduced damage. They would find themselves surrounded by the shadows once again and this time they were accompanied by a magician that was flying up above them. Gilles would fly up into the air to the same level as the magician. While on the ground level the inner circle members would handle the 5 shadows. They would aim a moon toss at both of them with would be blocked why a guillotine cutter and a guard from the duo. Another guillotine cutter would cut down one of the shadows while Husk would move behind a shadow and use a suplex in order to slam them into the ground. They would then make quick work of the remaining people using a mix of spells and punches to defeat them.

Up above Gilles was busy fighting the Kou Strategist. The magician would use their mercury slash which would be blocked by a third sustain of the shrikes thorns that was increased in power. She would then rush forward with her wings of flam thrusting her sword out straight at the magicians chest just to be blocked by a borg. A type of magic she had never seen this type of magic before and was taken back a bit. Yet, the sword would be strong enough to shatter that borg of the strategist. The magician would attempt to move back then use their ring toss to throw a 20 meter ring at the cultist. This is when she would use her Bertilak creating a cyclone of birds made of ice scaling it twice to increase its since in order to counter the ring. She would grin seeing that they were on equal footing at least for the moment. Dawn would use his own cyclone of razor magic to attack the magician from below while Gilles pushes through the shattered borg, running the magician through with her artifact sword.

Seeing their leader catch in a pyre of flames would send fear and nerve through the 1000 soldiers that were summoned by the strategist causing them to lose confidence in themselves making them flee though keaving the rest of the army there still including the archer which is where they would head net, this time not waiting for someone else to interfere. Up from above where they could not see Gilles would cast her grasp of flames increasing the range so that hundreds of hands made of fire would reach out grabbing the archers and burning them. Most of the archers would fall leaving the 4 falconeers standing but they would not have a chance to react as a cyclone of ice and razor magic appears finishing them off.

Gilles and the trio would smile triumphantly as they had defeated all of the important looking targets. Perhaps this would help them gain favor with this mysterious Bo clan.

Stamina 140/220
magoi 90/180

abilities used:

items:

NPCs:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A storm seemed to come in gently, a weak bell calling for a mass in the mid-war moment. The battles upon the lands of plains, the lands of the Bo and the people who had lived here with their ancestors. The clans had spread and united in many different ways over the years, but all remember the call of a fresh storm. The dew which followed on the grass and stuck to the air in a veil which made the skin stick like sap. It was the winds which whistled through leaves and rattling wood. Storms were the wrath of mother nature, but they were also her gift. The gusts which upheaved trees and the floods that turned the fields to marsh would rage. They in their destruction would bring forth rebirth.

The siren of this tempest waved her staff back and forth, a metronome of this prayer, of this psalm. Amigst the screams of the billowing clouds the magicians gentle voice would break through, as if speaking directly to Gilles. "I heard you yourself like to preach for god, I do see his gift in the world, how the mother born from his will blesses our lands. I've heard of you Pale Lady, I've seen your posters from the lands beyond the Jade Dragon. I speak for my family the Bo, I speak for my faith in the The Rain's Blessing. I think together we can join in prayer shan't we?"

Her words came in a hum, from their gentle call it was a song of two tones, the gentle bright song of rain and its rumble of thunder. In her tongue she would say to the rukh  Хур тунадас, мартагдсан нулимс (Rainfall, Tears of the Forgotten) her voice sang.

Magic flew from her staff, she would attemp to summon the rains above her head and when it would come it was expected to focus on the rain above her head to burst into the next spell. The command to the rukh was quick and percise, it would fly towards her but there was some moment for her to make it out. While the words were clear the girl was 80m away. It was alot to take in, it had almost hid the fact that behind her by 200m was an army of 10,000 Bo soldiers waiting for her command to charge, to fight if this meeting of faiths went too south.

War of the 3 armies (NoM/Gilles/Plot/Job) E04e957989fb96d9863136ed8ef4b8c8
Name: (Bo Tumetu-iin Noyan) Bo Khenbish
Tier: A-tier
Damage Required to Defeat: A-tier and A-tier Borg
Description: One of the Bo Clan's elite generals, a young blue rukh magician who specializes in storm magic. Standing around 156cm she is covered in traditional robes of the Bo clan made of sheepskin and horsehair in a bluish-black. She carries a small stave .8m long with antlers wrapped around a large round blue pearl that radiates the object's magic circle. The young girl stands up for the Bo clan and believes in spreading their resources in order to bring a more prosperous and unified plains empire. Generally conservative in her body language she carries a relaxed posture with constrained legs and arms to keep control of her staff and communication with the rukh.
Weapons: Name: Tempest Caller
Tier: A-tier
Type: Advanced Staff
Magic Type:  Perfect Storm [Lightning + Water + Wind + Sound]
Appearance: A rod 46cm long made of fine carved hardwood of the dark oak variety with a black varnish. The top of the staff is a brilliant spherical sapphire the size of an average man's fist, clasped with the horns of a buck in a tight grip.
Function:

• Localised Clouds- The user creates a sphere of a storm 10m in diameter from all points which are formed around a target up to 80m away, this storm blasts the user with intense storm-like conditions which interrupt their ongoing actions. 10 magoi to cast.

Traits:
Abilities:

• Rain Fall- The user sends a rain drop to a location up to 100m away, the raindrop is 3m in diameter and explodes causing a cloud to form around any struck causing it to apply the storm magic passive and causes them to be disoriented for 4 posts as the rains follow

• Tears of The Forgotten- From a source of water up to  100m away the target can create a burst of water 3m in diameter that sends shards of ice embedding in them dealing A-tier damage.

• Graceful Embrace- The user creates a thick cloud of storm magic that can be controlled in dimensions from 1m to 10m in diameter

• Plafyul Kisses- The user creates a 1m in diameter cloud up to 60m away that is generated from any water source that blows the storm magic at the target in the form of intense winds and shocks which blows the target back interrupting any actions done in that moment.

• A moments prayer- The user generates a storm around the staff moving it back and forth in a horizontal manner which creates gusts around them in a 3m tall and 4m in diameter storm which blows back incoming attacks up to A-tier and if it contacts a source of water it spreads out over its overall dimensions.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The high Priestess would be a bit surprised to see a woman fly to them talking about being a representative of the Bo clan, a priestess at that. Gilles would smile as she looks down at as her wings of flame beat slowly to keep her in place 10 meters in the air. "I am glad you know who i am but i am sadly at a disadvantage."

What came next would be something she would take as an insult. All around her rain would begin to fall around her. In an attempt to prevent any rain from even touching her she would draw her blade quickly slicing at the droplets around her in an attempt to light them up in flames. She would then use her vessel to create a 30 meter cyclone of Ice birds around her and her allies in an attempt to clear the storm above her.

"You say you are speaking for the Bo clan and how you know who I am. I admit i try well to make it clear who i am and what i am about. So you would know that I despise water for it is the body of the devil. Then you decide to mock me by summoning the devil itself in my presence. Well it is only fair to show you the body of my god. So yes let us pray!"

Saying this she would fly up to the general before her allies could stop her. She would thrust her sword out in an attempt to remove the right arm of the woman.

Sustaining Blade for 10, Wings for 5, and Cyclone while scaling twice for 30

Stamina 140/220
magoi 45/180

ability used:
Items used:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

While Gilles approached she would activate the staff's Localised clouds. Clouds would weave, their wisps gathering around the Sasanid. She had done well in dispersing the magician's previous attacks, but she was providing a simple test. Playful kisses would follow as she chanted to the rukh, causing more storm winds to push back, attempting to stop any further action from her attacker. She had initiated it, so it was probably best she put a stop to it.

"I'm sorry to have antagonized you, but I had to simply test if this was luck or if you were a quick thinker. It doesn't often happen that outsiders support our cause." Her words held a strange saccharine tone to them. "We could continue our prayers together, or you could go on now if you wish. So, what is it, either way, you'll be able to leave alive for the conflict to come, but I can't promise I won't bruise if you choose to stay."

With her chance to choose dark king would at least know she had the safety of her life. It was up to her how the rest of this encounter would go. Khenbish herself just held her mawkish gaze as if she'd known Gilles all her life. In the background, retreating with the day the troops of the Bo would head to set up camp while their foes would leave in failure.

Bo General:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would look annoyed to see her attack be halted like it was nothing. This was so frustrating! what was the point of all of this power she had if people she faced keep stopping her as if she was an infant. But now all of her anger about the rain witch had turned into annoyance for the woman.

"I am not some child to be tested by a worshiper of the devil. I am here to offer my help at the chance to spread my word to your tribe. That is all. When you need me i shall be there." She would say this before turning to leave with her inner circle that she had brought with her. She did not know why but she could not stop thinking about that woman she just met.

Stamina 140/220
magoi 45/180

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum