Divine Judgement
Tier: Omega
Djinn: Bertilak
Type: offensive
Range: extreme
Cool Down: once per thread
Cost: 100 magoi
Description:
    Covering a diameter of 500 meters the sky will become filled with hands made from ice that are covered in flames. These hands will fall down in a meteoric fashion dealing A tier fire damage to any that it comes in contact with. Anyone that comes into contact with the hands will find themselves becoming encased in a layer of ice due to the other half of the hands. This will require A tier strength for them to break through or till it melts away after 3 posts

omega factor-Bertilaks Wrath- Enemies killed from this spell are animated with Asura magic causing them to become a construct that lasts 5 posts and does A-tier damage. These constructs have a threshold of A tier and move at B tier speed. They serve as simple constructs not keeping and traits or abilities of the original host.

Last edited by Gilles on 20/04/22, 04:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Gilles EM Empty Re: Gilles EM 20/04/22, 01:52 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Set a duration for the ice and I'll give this my 1/2.

P.S. You accidentally deleted your list end tag ;)

3Gilles EM Empty Re: Gilles EM 20/04/22, 02:32 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

1/2 Approved!

4Gilles EM Empty Re: Gilles EM 20/04/22, 04:25 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

The constructs on the Omega Factor should have a specific damage threshold defined in regards to their own durability. ie. it takes A Tier damage to defeat them.

In addition to this, you might want to add whether they take on the abilities, traits, or even the racials of the enemies they kill or if they just turn into simple constructs - you could likely keep it as is. However, I would define a speed as well if they are just simple constructs.

5Gilles EM Empty Re: Gilles EM 20/04/22, 04:58 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved 2/2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum