Requirements/Drawbacks:
Must be in Vodarara's favoured terrain, Imuchakk
Unsustainable
Scaling: N/A
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 4
Cost: 40 Stamina
Description:

The huntsman is adapt at drawing targets into positions that they can identify with risk of collapse. From tangled masses of unstable or rotted roots, fresh snow that could slip away in a small avalanche or collapse into part of a crevasse.This could be triggered by an action the huntsman does just beforehand or from the creatures own weight etc.Creating opportunity for the Huntsman to flee or attack off the back of the situation that had either formed naturally or been set up by the hunter themselves.The Stamina usage covers him baiting the opponentProvides B Tier Slow, C tier Weaken and C tier Damage to the affected target. Status effects last 4 Posts

------

Reverb
Tier: C
Class: Assassin
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks:
Requires Clawed Gauntlet to be worn
Scaling: Defence/Supplementary Power
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20 Stamina
Description:

The huntsman strikes out defensively with his clawed gauntlet, the gauntlets reverberating properties transfer its power effectively to the object it clashes (see weapon trick) and helps mitigate the offensive power of the strike. D Limb Paralysis (Single Post effecting limb the weapon is held in/is limb of) and D defensive power

-----

Kick-up
Tier: B
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Snow, Dirt, Sand or another lose substance that can be kicked up into the air or thrown in the targets face.
Not missing relevant limbs
Scaling: Hits
Cool Down: 3
Cost: 30 Stamina
Description:

The character kicks-up with either their feet or hands, debris to interfere with the sight of an target. The area of debris is cloud of between 1 to 3 metres.

Causing B-tier Blindness for up to 3 post in Duration, time may be shorter if the individuals eyes aren't directly effected but may lose line of sight due to debris

----

Intoxicating Powder-Bomblet
Tier: A
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks:
This bomblet must be prepared before combat and can be thrown as a normal throw or as part of a quick-throw.
The bomblet must break/explode
Scaling: Hits/Number Produced
Description:

Releasing a cloud of sleep inducing spores into the air in a two metre burst, this bomblet quietly disgorges its contents sending the target into a stupor.A tier Sleep, AoE of 2m

Last edited by Vodarara on 08/09/21, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

2Abilities Expansion Empty Re: Abilities Expansion 15/08/21, 04:08 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

What Lies Unseen
Tier: A
Class: Ranger
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Variable
Requirements/Drawbacks:
Must be in Vodarara's favoured terrain, Imuchakk
Unsustainable
Scaling: N/A
Description:

The huntsman is adapt at drawing targets into positions that they can identify with risk of collapse. From tangled masses of unstable or rotted roots, fresh snow that could slip away in a small avalanche or collapse into part of a crevasse. This could be triggered by an action the huntsman does just beforehand or from the creatures own weight etc. Creating opportunity for the Huntsman to flee or attack off the back of the situation that had either formed naturally or been set up by the hunter themselves. The Stamina usage covers him baiting the opponent.

Footfall - Range, Short - Provides B Tier Slow, C tier Weaken and C tier Damage to the affected target. Status effects last 4 Posts

Avalanche - Range, Extreme - Vodarara triggers an avalanche that may bury the target and possibly suffocate them - The target becomes buried within the snow.

Crevasse - Range, Medium - Vodarara draws individuals into the crevasse field, these crevasse's if breached cause an individual to fall between 60 to 100 metres downwards into the chasm, causing B tier damage and a B tier Weaken

3Abilities Expansion Empty Re: Abilities Expansion 20/08/21, 02:32 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This new version of what lies unseen is denied. It's an A-rank ability yes, but it's doing too much. Adaptive abilities are ok, but when it has a multitude of functions tied to a multitude of scenarios in the actual technique, it can't be approved because it goes beyond the capabilities of the ability. You overextended, alterations to the original ability (since the capabilities would of all added up to A) would of been alright.

Reverb: There are no defense/offense abilities. It's either defense supplementary, or offense supplementary. I don't know what it's doing, are you trying to parry? Are you attacking? I opened your vault and found a clawed gauntlet, I saw no trick there. So if it's a simple strike, then adjust accordingly. If you are trying to weaken the attack that attacks you while...clashing the attack and having your own power of the attack unchanged...you are effectively trying to overpower incoming strikes with one ability. I don't know what C-rank trick would allow that, but i don't see anything there anyway.

Kick up: Some dimensions here, a range in terms of how far it travels... the size of the kick up. It's fine the way it is.

intoxicating power bomblet: Denied. "
*Important Notes -

All Assassin abilities must be close to mid range.
An Assassin may register abilities that make use of pre-prepared poisons, or target vital pressure points in order to apply debuffs to an opponent."

I have a lot of experience with this class, pre-prepared means you need to make an ability that circles around making the particular poison or toxin with the application either being placed in a mundane vial for further use, or you are applying to the ability or bomb in question before that Bomb/weapon takes on the affect of the poison. You can't cut corners by throwing a bomb that already has the poison prepared and ready for use. Myself and Knux have abilities just like this "Cherry Number 5, Viper's Fang, Widow's Bite, Etc..."

4Abilities Expansion Empty Re: Abilities Expansion 20/08/21, 03:05 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kick-up has it's range in the range section as such it's range is limited to that range and then limited by logic as it is listed as either kicked or thrown by hand.

Reverb is linked to the weapon used - though I just noticed I forgot to post the updated items in the vault.

Bomblets i've always had bomblets, so I don't understand how they can be denied because it's the same format as always with them.

What lies Unseen - I was suggested to put the multiple scales - i've placed the multiple scales while also mentioning a point of logic.
The ability is a region locked ability which clearly makes it something completely unique to what the site currently has.

I really don't appreciate being told one thing by someone and then someone else coming and saying something else. It's a waste of my time and honestly makes staff approvals completely pointless if know one can agree with anything together.

We've been allowing outright broken traits, abilities and features throughout and apparently my stuff is broken or can't work - smells like bollocks tbh - we can have hazard magic which explodes objects, refuse to deal with the massive issue of selective AoE's something that was never meant to exist because we had amount abilities.

5Abilities Expansion Empty Re: Abilities Expansion 25/08/21, 10:32 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Please make the changes we talked about so we can push you along

6Abilities Expansion Empty Re: Abilities Expansion 08/09/21, 10:50 am

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Updates made - as per discussion we should use the original what lies unseen in the first post

7Abilities Expansion Empty Re: Abilities Expansion 08/09/21, 10:01 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

1/2

8Abilities Expansion Empty Re: Abilities Expansion 08/09/21, 10:49 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

2/