The Secrets within the war [Arc/Plot/FOT]

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The woman would smile as she heard them all accept, and suddenly there was a huge shift in the air as she let out a long deep breath. "I'm really glad you're all reasonable people, some people would come in here weapons blazing, and just try to kill me and take my cards, I don't know if you're wary or smart but regardless I'm glad you all areas I thought you to be."

"Without revealing who I have to say that the members here are both of Black Rukh and White Rukh, but do you know what that really means, do we follow the will of the world, or curse the fate that was given to us." She raised her hands into a scale as she stood there, an embodiment of the balance of the world as she would keep speaking.  "The first truth of this world is that our world was made to be the way it is, and people are actively trying to either keep it this way or end it."

The look on her face was quite serious and it seemed like she was about to drop some more harsh truths as she would keep the balancing act, moving atop the altar as she did so. "The second truth of this world is that White Rukh and Black Rukh are not good and evil, and to deny one is to lead to the death of the other."

As she brought her hands together the rukh around her would start to build, and they would all start to see as Rukh would pull around them, black and white birds flapping their wings as they pulled around her as she would stare at them all, a kind look appearing on her eyes. "Finally, the third truth of this world is that the contractor is wrong, and his methods of balance are false, and we who try to be acceptable to those deny their fate or embrace fate, and even those harder to define, spread this knowledge to those ready to accept it."

They pulled all the Rukh into their cards suddenly funneling. massive amounts of magoi"Gilles, your belief is strong, follow your light and help others find the true path, Angelus, you have fervor and I believe you already understand the truth of what I tell you, Lagi El Nagi, you have forged more paths than anyone in this world and you will continue to do so, and Humayra, you are a fresh flower with a passion that I can't wait to see grow and I hope you all find each other again so that you may help each other, and us to bring about the final world. Now, I have revealed your secrets, but I shall give them back, and leave you with everything else, we are brothers and sisters now and we will all meet again."

It suddenly seemed like all the rukh in the person that was building around them would suddenly be sucked from their body, they were getting weaker and whatever they were using seemed to be draining them immensely. "Now, I go, and so do you, with gifts and bonds, but never alone, return to you, return to home, and return to me with your answers known!"

This chant seemed to be what finished whatever they were doing as suddenly three cards would lift from their pocket and suddenly surround them. With each card glowing and spinning around them, there was a brief look at each one, a hermit, a fool, and the world itself as suddenly it would erupt with magic and everyone would feel their bodies becoming lighter as the earth around them opened like a mouth. They would lose track of their informer as suddenly they felt themselves all rocketing high into the air. It was like they were being pulled with the spinning of the planet as they would twist and turn becoming topsy turvy. The world below them melted as they watched it turn to mud and swirl before they would become lost in the sky itself. Vibrant colors would tear each other from limb to limb and disappear from each other's site as well as their memories as they were left with their faces, but not their names.  Each one of them stuck as they felt themselves swirling and twirling before it would finally come crashing down upon them all at once. A deep burning inside them, and on them as they would feel their senses coming back to them at that moment.

For Gilles it seemed like the only right place to be at the moment, inside a house of fire, she would see someone in the shadows pushing light and darkness, putting out the flames, and starting them again before the fire became real. A fire pit, in the sands nowhere near where she remembered gong before, but she was no longer lost. Despite the place, she found herself in and not remembering getting there she would feel warmth, and something beneath her hand wrapped in leather which she could soon investigate. However, on her hand she would also find, a board of 4 squares in a diamond staring up at her, and then the noise would catch her attention as a braying creature appeared before her.

Jynx would've known something was up when he would awake, and Soxogod was standing in front of him as he found himself on the borders of his nation once again. He would notice one of his sleeves pulled up and on his forearm a board of two by two black and white diamonds. He would know that it wasn't space-time and that he must've walked or flown here himself. He would see that Soxagod was even holding something, large, wrapped in leather, and when he unwrapped it something spectacular would be found.

Humayra found herself in a wagon, but not alone, it seemed like there was another fanalis dressed in similar Al-Shamshuran robes. "We're lucky we found you, we needed that water badly, but I'm still curious about that chessboard tattoo on your neck and those cool clothes you got"

As the girl spoke Humayra would be able to find a mirror nearby and see that she was indeed wearing some fancy duds and had a two by two tattoo on her neck. Although the situation was odd she would find that she felt powerful in these duds, but there was something special about them that she would have yet to figure out.

Angelus would find himself on his own property, Nerilla coming out to meet him, but she didn't seem surprised more as they had already spoken today, and maybe they had. Though he would look down and notice he wasn't wearing his shoes, and in fact, he would see that he had a tattoo on his foot, black and white squares arranged alternately in a box pattern, two by two. However he would soon be surprised again as the sound of a creature roared behind him and he would turn around and see it drop a package bound in leather with his name on it, and a powerful creature with his colors and personal standard on a collar.

All of them would quickly remember, they did get here on their own and they would remember three facts of the world in their mind and faces of people they've met although their names and identity escape their minds. However, all of them would find that they were left with the same mark and gifts to help them along their journey although their potentials were not yet fulfilled.

The Tattoo:

Gift for Lagi:

Gifts for Gilles:

Gifts For Angelus:

Gift for Humayra:

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum