You are not connected. Please login or register

Gero|Proving Your Worth|P4|

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gero|Proving Your Worth|P4| Empty Gero|Proving Your Worth|P4| 22/05/21, 11:03 pm

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

~Red Dragon~

"There is no individual sense of justice that can overrule the justice of the world".

General Info
   Character Name: Gero, Gu
               Link to Approved Character: Gero
               Affiliation: Kou Army

Equipment: Cane
            Technique: Skill     

Job Name: Proving your worth
Job Rank: D-tier
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Reward: 3,000 Huang | 50 XP
Chain Reward: Animal Broach (Gazelle, Eagle, Wolf, Toad, or Octopus)
Job Prerequisites: Completed intimidating the competition
Job Overview: After your display of power another bandit has come to challenge you on this, defeat them, and show your power within the contested lands!

Enemy Name: Local Bandit|Chuck|
Enemy Tier: C-tier
Damage Required to Defeat:C-tier
Description: A Local upstart in the lands looking to make gold and a name for himself
Abilities:

Knife toss-The bandit throws a knife 5 meters dealing C-tier damage to whomever it hits.

Combo arrow shot-Pulling out their bow the bandit fires four arrows dealing d-tier damage each for a total of B-tier damage.

Resolve Block-The Bandit holds their arms up in a guard blocking up to B-tier damage.

Before Gero could step out the door the sunlight reflected off something which made Gero quickly pull himself back into the house. It happens so fast, and it nearly hit the old geezer that moves just in the nick of time. The culprit was none other than a single arrow soon after that the culprit spoke well not the arrow but the one who shot it.

Clearing his voice," I don't care who is there but sent the little rat out, and I spare ye. If you don't the next one won't miss don't make me come in there either?"

Gero signal for the girl to stay down and he clear his voice, and responded to the bandit," So sending an arrow is how you speak? Maybe your parent didn't teach you manners."

Nodded his head in disapproval Gero couldn't believe that he stoops to the level of the bandit outside. However, the situation isn't good either the man outside is a skilled archer or somewhat enough for Gero to feel comfortable and stepping out.

Maybe a trick he thought to himself. Nodding his head in approval he looks back at the girl, and said," Listen toss me what you took from him. Don't worry you will get it back just trust me."

She ponders the thought for a few seconds before she reaches down into his pocket, and produces a small sack. Tossing it over to the Gero who caught it with his free hand. Quickly as he got it he tosses it straight out the door, and spoke in a firm voice,"Listen lad take what you lost, and keep it moving otherwise you will experience flames of hell for your sins."

The bandit was so annoyed and pissed off at the taunts, and the words of the individual. It bothers him even more so he wasn't able to see the lad whomever he was.

Wait did he throw out my money? It was never about the money it was solely about the principle that shitty girl made a fool of him, and got away scot-free. Letting out a grunt he cease this chance to slide forward he was 8 meters from the building. However, his possession was 3 meters from the door was the man trying to get him to come closer.

He wouldn't be that stupid he will wait and get upon him in a smooth manner. He slowly advances forward with the bow in his hand, and the arrow already nocks as closed the distance attempting to see who this person was.

Gero nodded his head in approval it seems like the bandit was coming just like he planned. However, not in the manner, he had wanted it to seem this man was a bit smarter. He would have to risk it letting out a sigh.

He quickly jumps out the door as fast as he could as he cast his hand forward a single ball of fire otherwise known as "Fire Gods Flame" was released from his hand. The ball of flames was 3 meters in size the standard default but that should be more than enough to handle this man.

Besides Gero didn't want to kill the man but teach him a lesson and making sure he doesn't make too much of a fuss is important too. Chuck was quick on his toes just as the Gero came out he quickly took aim at him and at the time Gero release his flamed attack at him.

He had already sidestep to the right at the 6-meter mark and release his own attack which was another arrow. The fire and the arrow clash as the fire overpower the arrow in an instant. It didn't bother Chuck because he had already prepared another arrow, and aim it at the old geezer.

"Alright, you, damn geezer, you miss your fucking chance now you can die for wasting my precious time, you bastard."
Gero holds up his hand then said, "I am sorry but you already lost." The flame that ate that flame head straight for the bandit who seem it coming at him at the last moment.

Just in time to put up his guard blocking the fire with his bare arm. The flames were intense and it causes Chuck to buckle, and fall to the ground as the flames continue to burn his arms.
He yelled out in pain, and for mercy only for Gero to walk over, and knock him outside his head firmly with his wooden
cane to knock him out.

Letting out a sigh if there were people watching they quickly left once the flames follow Chuck. They were more scared of this power than the ruthless methods of this man.

However, Gero didn't want to kill him so instead, he will take all his weapons, and clothes. This way he would have to walk in shame and reflect on his past on the way back up into society.

820|500 Word Count Need

Info:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum