You are not connected. Please login or register

A THREAT FOR BANDITS AND THE FREE [FOT/CHAIN/EVENT]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

It was all too quiet as the team of Ghost Mya and Moka was following the blood trail. So many questions could not be left to chance. Nor would he allow it to be. He knew this area would soon be force to enter a battle they could not afford to fight forget win or lose. As he looked on it would not take long for the group to see that the blood trail was no longer around. As he looked they would be at a small hut. Ghost would be wary of this hut. As he held his hand up he would look on. Moka amd Mya his Jack of all trades and his Ace of glory. Were two people who always had his back. As they looked on the two would soon run around the hut. Mya went right as Moka went left. As Ghost looked on he would slowly walk up the middle.

As he did so a strange male would be looking at him. As he slowly walked inside. Ghost would see this man sitting down on that note. The man had like five bodies laying down. Ghost would have his tarrot cards in his hand as the man would say to him. "I can not say for sure what I am feeling. It is not everyday that my victims come to me. Rather you are a bandit or loyal to the empires. But I say to you and I say this as hard as you can take it. I shall end your days right here right now." All the while he wa. Doing that Ghost was reading his fortune. Soon enough he would pull the card. The Hang Man. He would look up at the man and then he would only smile.

Wc 300

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum