Job Name: Following a trail of blood [FOT/INDEPENDENT/]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

As his trio was walking Ghost was a bit tired to say the least. But at last he has made it back to one of the little towns he was very fond of. Why because unlike the others this one was low key and minded it's own business. As him and his group made it back to the town. He was planning on having a chill day. He was just too lazy to do anything at the moment. Yet there was always something to do. A much needed break from the witch hunting. They would check into the same ole little inn they was use to. Moka Mya and Ghost was sure to have a ball tonight. But sadly something happened. Mya noticed a red stain. She would be quick to go over and check it out. Not knowing what it was but she was prepared. For the worse to say the least. Looking down she was sure it was blood. But just who blood could it be? As she looked on she would wave down her team members. As Ghost and Moka seen this they both would look on. Walking up Ghost would be a bit surprised at what he was seeing right now. As Moka looked around she too would wonder where this blood came from.

Looking on The Ace would say. "Well is it human? We need to know if this place been targeted by them or not." As Mya looked on she would response to Moka and say. "It is hard to say but one thing for sure this blood is not even a day old. On top of that it looks like a trail of it leads that way. Your majesty we best check this out to be safe." As he looked on he would give a hand signal. As a way to say ok. As he looked on he would have a certain look on his face.

Wc 325

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
                            Character Name: Gero, Gu

Link to Approved Character: Gero
                            Affiliation: Kou Army

Equipment: Cane

The fellowship amongst each other within the Inn seem to warm the old geezer heart. Travelers from around the world travel to this Kingdom in hopes of either fulfilling there dream or attain whatever there heart desire. Gero was no exception amongst these people within the inn. However what brought him here was the rumors of bandits within the lands that attack several village not to far from here.

Now officially Gero wasn’t sent to investigate the matter. However, he did took it upon himself to see what the fuss about. Remembering that you would find most information either on the streets or bar or some kind. That is exactly why Gero visit this place.

The name of the Inn is “Corner Inn” from what Gero been told it is a pretty popular Inn within the town. Earlier that day when he first visit the town he had of this place and decide to make his way there.
Make no mistake Gero was already within the Inn at the time that Ghost’s party arrive. Today was like any other day Gero wore his traditional attire which is similar to that of a Samurai (The Avatar Image).

Already within Gero right hand was his trustee Wooden Cane which was standing upright resting along the right side of his body just in case. Gero sat with his back against the wall of the Inn his eyes scan the area. He took note of several people more importantly Ghost’s party as they enter.

He was approximately 6 meter from Ghost little group however he was able to see them. Whatever the case may be Moka herself separate herself from the group momentarily than wave for her companions to come over. Gero took note of this development as he seen them earlier when they had enter into the establishment.

So once they start to speak amongst themselves Gero remains in his seat quietly watching the group. He couldn’t hear the conversation the group had however that matter not. He was sure to squint his eyes so they couldn’t tell if he was looking at them. Whatever the case may be if the group approach him he would remain seated.

But if there was body language that hint danger or incoming attack he would immediately act .
However he wouldn’t say one word to them if they attempt to communicate with him how could he talk to strangers it best to just sit and wait than maybe follow them.

Being that he had his back against the wall there was no blind spots. The individual within the bar which is the inn were either seated or standing.

The noise within the area prevent most people from listening in unto there conversation. After all this was a party within the bar that Customers normally do Gero remain on alert as possible.
475/ 500 Word Count

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost would look on as a grin would come on his face. He would look on as he started to shuffle his tarrot cards. He would look on as he pulled the card. He would look to see the maiden card. "Looks like we need to follow this trail of blood. For better or for worse something is a mist here and I need to know what it is." As he said that he would look on with a worry look on his face. As he left out of the Inn. His team would follow suit. As he would start to walk he would be truly confused. But before he left out of the Inn. He would look at the old man as he headed out of the door. Speaking with his subjects he would say. "Normally I would look the other way. But right now I think I need to help out here. We will seek out this trail of blood and then help out best we could. I can hope we are not too late." As he said that he would start to follow the trail itself. As Moka amd Mya follow suit.

Wc501

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
                            Character Name: Gero, Gu

Link to Approved Character: Gero
                            Affiliation: Kou Army

Equipment: Cane

”Hmph.” was only comment that utter out of Gero mouth as Ghost, and his party left the area. Nodding his head in approval from what he can tell the group was in a rush. Taking note of that he didn’t decide to follow the group right away instead he got up out his seat, and walk over to the area that the group was formerly at.

This was of course and only after they left the inn . Only his way over to the area he made sure to stir clear of any obstacles that could be in his way .

Once he was at the area he study the medium size blood puddle this is what that group was looking at. Reaching down to touch it to see if it was still fresh or not his pull back upon touching the wet residues.

Letting out a sigh  he could see a small trail of blood splatter grunting in disappointment. He will follow the trail out the Inn. He also made sure to leave several minutes after Ghost left he wasn’t too sure about that group however he was curious to know where this trail of blood lead too.

{Exited}
199/ 674 Total Word Count

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum