You are not connected. Please login or register

Merc~ & A Angel [Social][Ani]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merc~ & A Angel [Social][Ani] Empty Merc~ & A Angel [Social][Ani] 01/04/21, 03:50 am

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph always found the Lakes of Kou relaxing. Just another day for him out living his life out in without worrying by himself. He never felt alone, or really couldn't be with his own thoughts to be honest. However, he knew he didn't have to face everything alone as a sense of security he would say. Seeing his reflection in the lakes, really reminded him there was three reflections and not one. So loneliness didn't affect 'them'. Neph always wondered why he never caught the eye of no one passing the lakes, and never did he truly care if he found something interest. He would begin to skip rocks across the surface of the waters, taking in each little noise it made just feeling the environment around himself.

" I must get something accomplished today. Maybe we look closer into the dungeon capturer, Tenma-Nii talked about weeks ago? Aseo, what you think. " Neph would speak into the waters, tossing a rock from his hands. Aseo, would gather his thoughts before speaking, to Neph. " Neph, I believe you have put this off. We must gain knowledge on how the rest of dungeons operate from her. We aren't in Merridia at this moment. So why not try it, my boy? " Aseo said. Neph got quite puzzled. He had no true obligation, but he wished to please the two inside him for mutual stability. But this could also lead him to another interesting person. " Aseo, you make points. I agree. But What if I'd rather fly through waterfalls, and breathe the beautiful fresh winds above? " Neph would say, standing from his spot. Flapping their wings, stretching them.

" Fine than strength the wings, but put this on your todo list. Peasant. " Aseo projected into their mind with disgust. Neph paid no mind, as he soared to the skies above Ju Hua Lake. Shining brightly like a pixie almost, as he reflected above it's sunny waters. Maybe looking for the Merc~ wouldn't be too bad of a idea. Neph would be rising above the clouds now, looking for something interesting along the lake.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani loved nature, she always had and that's why she had never had any troubles traveling the world and camping wherever she had pleased. While since she had gained her fortress she had spent more time indoors than she ever had that didn't mean she had given up her outdoor life. Kor had wanted to learn wrestling from one of Ani's officers and stayed behind, so she had gone to enjoy some peace by herself.

Ju-Hua lake, it was peaceful and large but most importantly it had plenty of tasty fish. The Azure Amazon was in a rowboat by herself in the middle of the lake, the placid waters framing her amongst the vast blue portrait of the lake. While she might've been a dot from the sky above she felt she was where she was needed. The tranquility overtook her as she closed her eyelids, taking a deep breath and listening to the world around her. As she let the world speak to her she felt it fill her as the vibrations, the sounds, the smells, and the taste of the air itself built the world around her, creating a map in her mind she wouldn't, couldn't forget as it settled deep within her soul.

This was suddenly broken as in her little world she heard something in the distant, beating and breaking the air above the lake. Something had taken flight above her and she wasn't sure what it was. There weren't any large creatures that she knew of if the area that flew beside her wyvern, it made her a bit worried, and if it was just a beast she didn't know it would be good to learn about it anyways. She would not be able to sit there much longer knowing that she would have to investigate whatever mysterious thing was flying above her.

There was only one thing for her to do.

"O' Djinn of Heroics and the Damned, take my magoi and my conviction as material. Forge me into the great weapon of destruction, Brandish, Gamigan!" Her words like a command to the world around her Magoi wrapped around her like a veil changing her shape, her earring flying off her ear and transforming into massive arms. From her back, another set suddenly grew from the light, the world around her began to burn and freeze all at the same time. Then just as quickly as it had all started, it ended with a sudden collapse of energy as she flexed all six of her arms sending out a heat explosion as the cold and heat imploded with one another. The magoi broke as she suddenly burst into the sky like a cannon shooting from the lake into the heavens above.

"Hey, what do we have here!" The sound wouldn't reach her for a good moment as she suddenly appeared in the sky around 20 meters in front of Neph, to avoid an air collision. Then suddenly with a sonic boom, her words from before would come thundering in along with what she said next. "You're in my airspace, state your name and business."

Magoi: 270/290
Stamina: 395/395

Metal Vessel:

Equip:

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph was barely through the skies above the lake, before the trembles within the air caused his feathers to ruffle. He had even grabbed his ears as the thunderous words of the woman came after her sudden appearance in front him. His luck always seems fortunate to bring unlikely powerhouses around, but they always seem to enjoy a dangerous, extreme like introduction. Even the words she spoke after what she said made the boy sour his face, and shake his head side to side. “ WHAT?? ” He’d shout forward barely even able to hear himself clearly as the ringing hadn't stopped yet.

This six arm, robust, blue haired woman took his golden eyes by surprise, even more so than the ringing of his ears. Maybe she was a dungeon beast, or just something from Kina. Neph looked more at her to see it simply wasn't like his own ordeal. He didn't know what she wanted, or couldn't really tell from what she said moments ago out her small thin lips. Neph basically, started to rise higher than her 20m away, while speaking. “ Um.. I can't really hear you. Hopefully you pardon me, kind six armed woman… thing… Hopefully getting high enough, shining away with his words being received nice enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum