You are not connected. Please login or register

Hidden Angel [Social][Merrze]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hidden Angel [Social][Merrze] Empty Hidden Angel [Social][Merrze] 03/08/20, 07:32 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

items/pet:

Hidden In The Forest~

The night is still covered in the crimson color of his fire flames. The young boy sat at a distance just right enough to feel the heat emitting from the makeshift pit. He had neatly placed each stone in a circular formation with twigs aggressively wedged between the stones. The crimson rose two shadows from nothing behind his small frame, and an even smaller body right next to him. The tree’s around them bent, and were brutally ripped apart as if horses were slammed into the trucks. Hung from the damages was dried pelts connected together making a large enough tent for the boy. His camp site was gloomy, and what one could say just for them.

Neph, wore a clean ordinary robe for travelling around his shoulders, alongside his ‘Axca Mask’ haven’t taken it off in who ever knows. It had been a long time since this angel of a boy stepped into society, or out the mountains just carelessly living about alone partially with his pet eagle-rabbit.

Never bothered after his sudden rejection from the dungeon, his loss. He remembered the scenes in said place, and knew he was nowhere near experienced enough to enter another one again. Neph’s priorities have just been repairing his mind, and merging the two entities into one sound body in which they resided in, his. Still three fought to figure out decisions, while one held most of the control but was pressured. These past few days, the hunt around during the nights seemed less, and less meaning he was nearing the end of his hiding, but was he ready to return. Yes? Neph minds weren't sure, but Aseo was ready. Sadly, he was the one with the upper authority in most situations so they all followed in the end.

Hidden in the forest of the jade mountains was Neph’s life for as long as he has been outside the dungeon, and much has probably happened. Which means it was time to bring the harbourer of light back to the light. Sad enough, he knew not what he wanted personally, so first off was Aseo’s Family once and for all, and Taavetti’s too. To overcome both personally all must be left in the past, Neph thought.

Why must I think so much. Just Why? “ Dropping a light sigh from behind the mask. “ Dexter, what should I do? “ Looking over the little rabbit, running his fingers along the tips of its large ears. Smiling at the peaceful, relaxing feeling of having one companion. “ You want some wolf meat tonight? Dex. “ Standing up, releasing the ear softly as he held it, looking around to see if he attracted any animals yet. This night felt so stil to him, but he had been there too long, or what felt like too long. Neph instincts were always close to right, but with three of them. How could he be too wrong?

I’ll be back. Protect the camp, buddy! “ Grabbing his wand from the ground beside him before stepping away into the pitch of the night, covering himself in shadows as the flames cascaded into nothing the further he got away. Just little chirps from Dexxter could be heard as the small rabbit tried to respond to its owner. For now, Neph was about twenty meters away from his base camp, and heading further into the mountain range to obtain food.

wc: 568

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The night was always somewhat of a comfort, she was used to the dark. The shapes of the jade dragon mountains began to blend as the inhabitants of its' jungle hunted through the night. CAWWWWWWWWWWWW! chr chr chr chr chrrr The sound of a lone bird in the night followed by the chirping of crickets. It was peaceful, maybe that's why Merrze enjoyed it. The motions of the jungle were serene, and the animals that resided there. Her eyes would scan the horizon, there would definitely be something to grab as a quick midnight snack, but she felt like fishing might've been her best option.

Water splashed over the rocks, the fish of the stream moving through. Some would make small leaps over the granite, glistening in the pale moonlight. Splash! While one would leap, trying to follow the path of others Merrze would strike, grabbing the fish mid-leap!

"Gotcha!" She would sit down, the cooling stream washing over her bruised feet. While the dirt washed away, rolling away into the stream. It was nice to relax, she was only this close to Kou because she was on her way back from a political meeting. It was nice to enjoy the little moments on her trips. Ery was nearby in the sky but walk, especially on a night like this was always welcomed. Despite relaxing though her senses would stay sharp.

Snap! Her eyes would dart around, with a fish half hanging in her mouth while she hunted. She knew there was something, most likely large by the sounds of it. She doubted some predator was gonna go after her, but better safe than sorry after all. From sitting to now standing the fanalis would choke down the fish before getting in a crouched position.

"If you can hear and understand me then please come out slowly." she commanded. With an assertive and intense voice, she was also making herself known. If there was the chance that this was an animal she could just scare it away, the trouble was if things were more than they seemed.

She'd continue "I mean no harm, just enjoy the waters and a meal, but these jungles are dangerous especially at night I don't plan on stepping away till I know who, or what you are." It was a gamble she doubted there was much than a person, if there was a threat she could always call Ery to their location but she doubted there was any need for that.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Walking the darkness of the jungle for a few minutes he stumbled across the lake streams. Fish flopped, and danced across the surface down, hidden by the moonlight's reflection. Neph looked into the waters to see his own reflections noticing the other two standing behind him, Aseo and Taavetti. “ Ugh.. “ Came out his mouth slowly. Shaking his head softly, disappearing back into the tree lining heading further down, but out the way incase of bandits, poachers, and the etc that loved to take the night routes.

He wasn’t entirely keeping his presence hidden, he just knew his way around his campsite area so he knew the nooks, and crannies to hide when others may spot him. What was soothing about his walk while hunting was the water's light buzzing of refreshing waters. However, Neph ears lost that sound once the words from a woman hit him. Barely audible at first, then after a few more snaps of twigs beneath his feet he caught her voice clearer.

"I mean no harm, just enjoy the waters and a meal, but these jungles are dangerous especially at night I don't plan on stepping away till I know who, or what you are."

Fuck a woman. Why a woman of all things… “ He said to himself softly. She was very authoritative the way she spoke, and he knew he wasn’t one to speak back in these situations. How could he avoid this? Neph, was hesitated and his steps would show as he snapped another large twig giving off his location. “ FUCK! “ Would bark from his mouth, letting his anger steep out from his actions.

Neph, I think you should just leave this area quickly. If she heard you from this distance. I advise you move now, and into the air! “ Aseo would say.

Neph, I advise you stop being a bitch, and just confront the situation head on. It's not like the woman going to be dangerous enough to kill us. “ Taavetti would chime in.

Collectively the three had a quick pause, before Neph took his own actions. Feeling the breeze of the night's air, he knew flight was his only course if he wanted to make it seem like he disappeared. For now, his three thoughts were leave, stay and talk, or say nothing.

sorry, bye. “ Came from the young man's mouth, more in a little boyish tone. Neph’s little body jumped from the ground, and higher into the tree’s getting himself easily, and safely on to a branch up above, and hopefully out of the range of sight of Merrze if she had spotted him in his momentary pause. “ i have no intention of talking with you lady, i'll be on my way “ he added to echo off.

word count: 457

Last edited by Neph Acxa on 25/08/20, 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It seemed her new friend didn't want to make themselves known. Tsk! She'd need to force a reveal it seemed. She would prepare to step, and maybe he was aware of this because his first words were a goodbye. "Great, I didn't really wanna play a game of chase, but that's where it seems this is going" she'd think to herself.

Her feet would buckle against the ground, the earth crumbling in a shattering KrckBOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! as the Lioness would Flash Step. She could only hear the direction of his voice at first. Yet as he spoke his uninterest she would get a clear look at him for one moment, as he was beginning to take off. Flying was always a handy way to get away, any hunter knew that. Any expert also knew that take-off was the best time for a pouncing bird to strike. Once again the earth would crack, giving under Merrze's feet as she would use her momentum and strength to kick in the air leaping after the mystery figure.

"WHOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! would slice through the air, a sharp whistle, and command that came from Merrze's mouth. The burst of sound following along with Merrze as she jumped into the air. With her command, the sky would rumble shaking above the angel. The sky would begin to brew into a mighty storm, the wind slamming towards them as rain pelted down with the force of a rockfall.

Hidden Angel [Social][Merrze] 9a209053722b2ec7bd8bf21406268d1b

There in the sky, the beast would come down, Ery the sky whale had descended his partners call. With now a storm in his way, and a pouncing fanalis behind him she hoped it would encourage. Amidst the downpour, she would scream out "You're not gonna get away young man, I can have the very large beast increase the downpour if you want. Or I can snatch you right now and slam you down into the ground." She would close in, her expression wide arms outstretched ready to grab as he had seconds to reply. "Or we can settle down and have a talk?"

Her last shouting reply would come in only a moment before. Tick tock, tick tock, Afterall, 6 wings meant more of a snack.
Notes: Flash step used

Stamina: 500/510

Ery:

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

You're not gonna get away young man, I can have the very large beast increase the downpour if you want. Or I can snatch you right now and slam you down into the ground.

Came from the fiery woman's mouth as he watched the breaking of earth underneath her feet crumble, and turn into dust if it wasn’t rubble yet. The sudden change of atmosphere wasn’t for his liking, and he didn’t like how she provoked him after kindly declining to interact. What made matters worse was she summoned forth a storm. It’s not like he couldn’t fly through it, he just knew Dexxter hated storms, and now his campsite was potentially ruined as well. Neph wished she was more inclined to talking instead of this fast paced cornered rushing, but he had no clue what to do, or react really.

Standing his own ground on the branch, the boy really wasn’t about fighting against the unknown known. Seeing how she’s an unknown figure, but from what he could tell is a fanalis which is known. Maybe talking was the only option besides leaving? Tapping his wand in his left hand, while dropping down to a criss cross applesauce position, Neph kindly awaited for the woman to find him.  The downpour growing ever so heavy meant her field of vision possibly became obscured just as  light would effortlessly shine off his body.

What do you want from me. I have no intention of bothering you, I’m just tryna get some food for me, and my pet. You’ve so kindly interrupted that. “ He would yell off into the air, or to the fiery woman if she had located him by the time he spoke. His voice distorted partially in tone still, but giving off his anger clearly in being halted. “ I really don’t care where that whale came from, I don’t care how you want things to go, I just want to get something quickly, and be on my way. No need for all of this, but go off I guess~ “ Neph really mouthed off his mind with a little hint of how Taavetti spoke. His body would still be producing a blinding light at that point as well.
word count: 368

used:
magoi: 315/320 (-5)

Last edited by Neph Acxa on 25/08/20, 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Blinding light would soon pop in her vision, twinkling in the raging storm. It seemed the angelic fellow was up for some conversation as sass ensued. She couldn't blame him for his feelings, she'd certainly be pissed if the same happened to her. That's just how life was sometimes, taking a moment to breathe she'd walking close to him, her eyes shut as she approached so as not to hurt her sensitive vision. She'd exhale a deep breath, snapping to signal to Ery to halt the storm, so she'd could now speak "That's a lot better, I'm sorry to interrupt I was here getting food too and I had to be cautious."

She'd pull out of her wet bag a flag with the Meridian Lion isignia on it incase he was aware. She had to take a minor leap if she wanted to earn his trust, and if he was a threat she could always off his head with an ease. Eyes still closed she'd rattle out a response. "I know magicians need to play it safe but please kill the light, I was on my home to my country after delegation in here in Kou so I was worried somewhat might've trailed me."

Mustering through her bag she'd look for some of the food she'd been catching. While she scoured she'd say "I have some extra fish, should be enough to provide a decent meal for you and whatever your pet it is."

Her hands would bump into the moist fish, she'd pull out 6 large tuna she had fished up earlier. The fatty fish would certainly provide a decent meal, and a peace offering so they could get to know one another better. With the fish extended she'd say one last thing. "My name is Merrze, I'm the leader of a place called Meridia, Its a pleasure to meet you and I hope you like tuna."

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Main Course

[-] Main Actions :

Neph I think You should quickly end this discussion. She doesn’t have any killing intent, or anymore malice. So right now we could take off.

Honestly she probably doesn’t know you're a war criminal for abandoning your country partially… Aseo over here nevered returns so who knows if you're wanted.

Aseo, and Taavetti conserved amongst themselves in his mind. “ Sorry, but I don’t want to take away your food on your journey even out of kindness. As for names, Hei~. I really wish you safe journey, but I shall back up kindly “ Neph would carelessly say, while stepping back to jump towards another branch. “ . What brought you to this country of… actually I don’t know the current status of this place. “ Neph would continue saying further away, but loud enough to speak.

I do think it’s good to keep distance, but remember hiding more could cause them to want to find out more.

Yeah… Yeah.. More hide, More Cry and Whine later. Both of y’all suck it up, and just be a man about it.

Taavetti was annoyed by this whole situation. HE wanted control, but Neph’s mind was over all in this body of there's. The boy in reality would look Merrze all over. Turning his head as if he was a bird of some sort, scanning her. “ sorr..- “ Letting a hushed apology come out his mouth as he would turn his attention upward at the flying whale.

word count: 239

Last edited by Neph Acxa on 25/08/20, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Her warm smile would just reflect on the boy. She could see he was being just as cautious as she was. His movements or his actions seemed to be as if he was lost in his thoughts. Maybe he was just trying to get a read on the fanalis. As his caution stepped into curiosity. His questions pressed into why she was here, what her duty was. In politics, it was best to have one's affairs in their own control. Honesty would most likely suit her best in a moment like this. After all, there were no secrets or hidden information that she had to keep.

"Well I helped them out in the war, and quite a few of my citizens are refugees from the war. It's grown a lot in size in these past 7 years. I wanted to go there and thank them for their support in helping me flourish so well. It's a decent journey but it allowed growth in the southeast area just before the mountains. It's got some wonderful jungles and lands if you like the sea my second city. There are some wandering tribes and small villages but they don't do any harm." She tried her best, offering what things were like there. She would notice as his eyes drifted up towards her whale.

Watching his gaze she'd speak up again. "I know he's a big and interesting guy but I'll tell you he's the best. I saved him from a couple of poachers a few years back, he really brings the thunder. Providing a soft giggle she'd continue her strong, warm voice speaking with all its' sincerity. "He's helped me through some thoughts times honestly, he's a part of my family for sure."

It was about time for her to get going, but she certainly had more questions, he may of as well. "You can come along, ride or fly with me as me and Ery go back home. What do ya say?"

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Course Of Action

[~] Merrze Invation

Her words hit blocked off ears after she said ‘war’ and ‘refugees’. The hairs on his shoulder jolted at the thought. Imagine flying, but not being able to fly from your fears. Him brings his head back down looking over her once more, after feeling that cold jolt of nervousness. “ Um.. It sounds nice, but I’m not sure yet. Lemme ask. “ He would say. To her she would probably be confused at the words ‘lemme ask’. Like ask who? He wasn’t one to answer people questions always either so it depended on the others beside the boy.

No. Why should this woman get our assistance or comradeship? We don’t even know her. I say No. We must strengthen ourselves, and return to Heliohapt. I have longed the wines of my people Now you assholes wanna stop me

She said she’s located between Kou, and The Plains. The Plains is where I originate  from. we could set up base at my old burned down farm. We would need to rebuild, and refurnise. Maybe stay near a Kou base?

Aseo, and Taavetti began their discussions for the later plans, and for how we could foster Neph’s power and be a collective. Neph wanted to put his own input in between the two, but it seemed nerves were surely getting hit. Let alone the headache became apparent some days when they all spoke. Neph couldn’t keep someone waiting, so he threw his input in anyways. “Prince Taavetti, I would like to help Mister Aseo. It's more reasonable to align ourselves with this lady here. plusssss~ Kou is right here, we can get Mister Aseo’s business done, and while building our home. Then we can go to Prince Taavetti home. Win-Time-Win

Maybe now, Merrze might think she’s met a weirdo. But, Neph often found himself talking like this regularly. It was nice having his little rabbit with him to listen, and enjoy itself. But He knew that they couldn’t stay here forever, and a side was to be taken.

Neph has a point, Taavetti. We may be able to get all of this done. We only need to serve this woman building new lands, while taking back more land and getting my revenge. Death upon my old life.

Pretty dark there you prick! But I love the motive just the same. We can spread  a little chaos, show some love to this woman home, and garnish a hideaway after dealing hidden blows to Kou…

Neph head would wiggle a little now as the conversations inside his mind were over. Like in unison, and the motion was fluid like a snake, and its whisper. Only a harmony those three could hear. All in unison, they found their peace. Neph put his hands together, palm on top of a fist, left over right. “ Would Ery-nii~ allow me, and my lovely companion on his back. “ He would say looking upward to the large whale like he could feel him sort of. “ Oh, this means I’ll go with you too. I guess~ “ Removing his hands from their kind gesture, and curling his fingers. Momentarily he would inhale, and blow into his fingers releasing a soft, high-pitch wale signaling his companion, Dexx’ter.

Oh this damned thing. Why must it be clingy?"

" I actually like him, he shall accompany us all the way to Heliohapt! My sister would love it!

Neph, would see a rabbit with eagle like wings for ears soaring through the forest  branch line. Dexx’ter was colorful like a peacock, but small like a rabbit. He flew right into Neph’s small arms and made its little noises of excitement. “ I’m ready, “ Neph would say. Just waiting on Merrze now.

word count: 612/-

10Hidden Angel [Social][Merrze] Empty Re: Hidden Angel [Social][Merrze] 01/09/20, 01:19 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Perfect then, lets head on out!" She'd try to carry the enthusiasm in her voice. She'd ignore how he talked to himself, he didn't seem to be communicating with magic or any tools so it seemed harmless. Well it seemed harmless to her, it might've been harmful to his brain but it wasn't Merrze's business to prod. He certainly was an odd kid, yet that seemed to draw her interest further. As her best lowered to the ground she would hop on it's back, waving towards Neph to invite him on it.

"Come aboard if you like!" She'd say, continuing "It's not a far journey from here but we won't be there till morning most likely since Ery here is a bit tired. Gives us the chance to discuss!" While waiting for the chance for Neph to hop aboard she would hope she was making the right decision. Meridia was growing larger by the day, and now she was increasing her inner circle. As thoughts would begin to ruminate she would wait for him to follow her, the night still ahead of them.

[Exit]

11Hidden Angel [Social][Merrze] Empty Re: Hidden Angel [Social][Merrze] 05/10/20, 01:32 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

“ I guess we shall be on our way “ Nothing minding the company on the journey for the first time in a while. The boy and his little rabbit found themselves getting closer to Merrze, and her large flying whale. As he got closer he noticed how incredibly small he felt in front of the whale. It wasn't just massive. Neph couldn't believe that such a beast existed, and knew he couldn't beat it even by himself. A sort of chill went over him, as he finally hopped upon it alongside Merrze.

“ I would enjoy the conversation along the way til morning. Maybe I'll get some better rest on Ery’s back too. “ Adding to his words, as he would cross his legs and allow a place for Dexxter to lay. He would glance around the mountains, and forest before finally running his hand across the silk like fur of the rabbit. He thought nothing could get any better than a relaxing fly through the sky till morning especially since he didn't have to be the one flying.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum