Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Trait Name: Monkey King
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: Must have a Physical Combat Class
Trait Description: Of the vast animal kingdom, only one species had reserved the right to carry the title of "Greatest Acrobats," the primal Monkey. A character with this trait emulates the feral grace and skill of their distant genealogical cousin allowing them to use their inherent to dexterity to perform complexed acrobatics, balance on the narrowest of footholds, and climb to heights unthinkable.
Trait Effect: Can perform advanced flips and other acrobatics without the use of abilities. Can balance on almost any footing/surface. Can deftly ascend or descend any structure in mere minutes utilizing their entire being (Yes, that includes gripping ledges with the tip of his toes).

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

is it possible for this trait to be even better? I feel as if you have more if an "ask" than you think for an advanced version of perfect balance. How about we add some evasive maneuvers to obstacles and traps? It covers the structures, but what about maneuvering around booby traps without triggering them and things of that nature. I believe you can ask for more with what you are willing to spend. That is my opinion.

However, I can also 1/2 this if you wish.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum