Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Nobleman's Plague
Job Rank: C-tier
Job Location: Kou
Job Reward: 100 xp / 7k Huang
Job Prerequisites:N/A
Job Overview: Upon Neph returning to Kou after being MIA. He would use connections tied to Aseo's Name becoming informed of a nobleman, Hikari Gato. Speak with Hikari, and see his request about accompanying him, and this other nobleman with his two guards. He wants you to set them up both up, and only kill the other man, and his guards.

Spoiler:

Job Name: Fools Gold
Job Rank: D-tier
Job Location: Kou
Job Reward: 50 xp / 3k Haung / Outpost
Job Prerequisites: Nobleman's Plague
Job Overview:
After setting up the staged trap, persuade Hikari into allowing his home being a outpost, and news report on the noble scene in Kou. If all goes as plan, Hikari would be more than willing to corporate.

Last edited by Neppy on 04/03/21, 04:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

B-tier enemies need B-tier damage to be defeated. You can trickle up, but can't give them a hp rating lower than their rank.

Just so you know, the job chain bonus for this would be D-rank with 1500 wc you have here.

Fill me in buddy, what's the bigger picture here? Who are the nobles connected to in a plot basis? You are taking three noblemen out at once with no security detail? Not even trash mobs?

For fools gold, can i get a little more meat on the job overview? A humble request, but for someone that asked you for help and then you killed people on his behalf, then you enslave him because you don't trust his words? Did something happen in between those two points off screen? I just wanted a bit more clarity in case you wanted to mess around with the plot mods in the future and submit these threads as material.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Edited

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

alright sure thing

Neppy

Neppy