Broodboy
D-Tier
D-Tier

Solomon's Proxy wrote:Job Name: A Requiem of the Ephraim
Job Rank: D-Tier
Job Location: Magnostadt Academy
Job Reward: 3,000 Huang | 50 XP
Job Prerequisites: -
Job Overview: In honor of Ephraim, the Chancellor of Magnostadt, the Academy's professors seek to present him with a little surprise as a token of their gratitude for founding Magnostadt. They have requested the students come up with some form of present for the chancellor. The best gift (judged by the professors) would then be given to the Chancellor. While it is an optional assignment, it does have a reward to whoever enters.

Word Count: 508/500

Malchi sat quietly in the center of the east wings garden. He was always fascinated with the different sounds he could hear, smells he could sense, and textures he could touch. He frequented this particular garden so much that people began talking about a blind gardener tenderly caring for the rare and exotic flowers that grew in it. No one besides the professors and to some extent assistant professors knew of his story or that he was a student. The grounds where he felt such a strong connection was likely due to his past hobby of studying, growing, and cultivating all forms of flora.

Back at the small settlement that he and his family lived at he had a vast garden filled with all manner of plants, his favorite being fruits but he was biased to anything sweet really. While not easy feeling around the twigs, thorns, stalks, petals, and dirt of the area it didn’t take Malachi long to make his mark on the school. The project started as a curiosity but quickly developed to a full fledged idea and while not exactly designed as a gift to the Chancellor what better way to draw the spotlight away from him and onto the trickster.

He stood in front of a tree at the center of a large clearing inside of an atrium at the academy in the East wing. Before him were a gaggle of professors he had convinced to humor his presentation. His fog magic coalesced around the tree that was two meters in height and three meters in width. With a flick of his wrist he dismissed the veil as they laid eyes upon a tree with a myriad of colors. Red, green, blues, teals, yellows, oranges; a true rainbow if ever there was one.

”Esteemed academics of Magnostadt Academy. I present to you the rainbow tree capable of bearing twelve different varieties of fruits from a single sapling.”

He gestured to a student he paid five-hundred Huang to. Dressed in brown robes he rose his staff of flowers and pointed it at the Rainbow tree as it grew in maturity adding five meters in height and 5 meters to its crown with a cornucopia of fruit blossoming amazon its branches.

”I had heard that you were looking for a gift to our supreme Chancellor and if I may I would like to offer him this one of a kind organism for his school. No other like it exists in the world and I am sure he will be pleased at its art over the years to come.”
Murmurs echoed across the small crowed before a light clap took over. ”This is magnificent, Malachi. To think even a magician of your caliber and station would be able to perform something like this. Tell us, how did you pull this off?”

He stuck out his tongue playfully and held up a peace sign. ”Professor, I thought you were the one supposed to teach me?”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum