You are not connected. Please login or register

Kekkei Village [Social][Tenma]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kekkei Village [Social][Tenma] Empty Kekkei Village [Social][Tenma] 23/02/21, 12:36 am

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

KEKKET VILLAGE <<
Spoiler:

Short Summary
Kekkei Village sat alongside the Ju Hua Lake. About the furthest out of reach of the capital of Zou, but merely a day's travel away from Kina’s borders. Most of the beautiful land around consists of cherry blossom, and oak trees , and sparkling hanging moss brushes. The architecture of the village was real eastern in contrast to its neighbours, but they seemed to hold many of their tales, and stories.

• KEKKEI MAIN STREET

It was around midday to him, or well he thought. Neph concept of time didn't feel real anymore. Everything just felt slow, nonexistent, and not really there to him. Moving about the villagers in the main road squeezing left, and right trenching forward. A longer taste of tea was in his mind, but not of his own mind; Aseo’s Mind

Aseo: Neph. My boy find a tea shop around here. We have diluted our taste buds enough!I WON'T DRINK MEDIOCRE WATER

Neph: Hush, I'm trying you whining baby. Go somewhere, or look at a memory.. or something. Your such a little whiny diva all the time.

Aseo: This.. Ggft!? Show respect to your elders. Especially when you're on thin ice, I may not allow you to properly cast. hehe

Neph’s head would be down as he fought back against Aseo's decision. Taavetti could barely hold back some laughter when Neph projected diva in big words inside their minds. On the outside, Neph would push aside a few more villagers as he came out look around about 5m. Nothing much would probably be seen, but his luck wasn't bad. Aseo spotted a tea shop, with fresh steam lingering out from its doors.

Neph body moved on its own, and Aseo's ambition push the teens body forward in his short lack of focus. “ Stop, lemme walk myself. You prick! “ Neph would say to himself.  Swinging his shoulders left to right, roughly enough to push villagers back. Few moved themselves, but the teen had those knocked over stunned from talking to himself. Within like six villagers getting hit, he had disappeared into the tea shop.

Neph: Don't look at me you weirdos. You shut up too, Aseo

Telling the people right as his body left the streets, and entered the shop. Hopefully nobody heard his little side whisper. Inside the shop the scent became way stronger, so strong even his wings ruffled briefly inside his vest. Neph’s wings brushing against his silk fabric tickled him. “ hehe~ “ His angelic voice chuckled out, as his pale tan skin bloomed rosy with his sudden excitement. Stepping further in, and coming to the counter he looked over a little woman, then his surroundings seeing a medium sized layout, and about ten customers that were adults, and maybe three children. Not really caring too much to make sure, kids will be kids hopefully ?

Xun Shi “ Hello Dear Customer. One Seat today ? “

Neph: “ No. Get me a party table. And announce any are welcome to seat if they can tell a good story

Xun Shi: “ Um Sir-...

Neph: “ Don't address me as Sir! I am a teenager.. Just get me a large table, and your best tea. And invite the next 10 guest after me to enjoy a shared tea.

Xun Shi: “ I would hope you have the huang to compensate us today, um.. your name ?

Neph: “ Call me Axca(X-Ca), and please lead the way.

Neph would find himself with his arms along the table top. The lady had waited for him to place a small amount of huang for the tea to go along with his time there. He would relax his jaw into his gloves, dropping his hair over his eyes. Looking down letting his eyes study the table top making it seem like he was focused. But neph was still a kid always evolving to fit their needs. As he would wait for the Tea of the Day, and whoever would be the next Ten Customers to enter the shop.

word count: 586/----

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

How long had it been since the last time Tenma visited Kekkei Village? The swordsman would bring his feet as he stepped into the entrance, loving the shades of pink and green that were giving colors to the place because it felt peaceful. He remembered he visited this place one time only for a quick visit, just to see what was going on within the village and to make sure that everything was okay. Well, especially after the civil war, Tenma thought that all villages needed some standardized safety measurements just in case there was another incident or calamity.

Well this time Tenma was not here for any imperial business, he solely just wanted some time to relax and he remembered the peace he felt when he first visited this village. He remembered this particular tea shop that made him quite impressed too, so there would be his first destination for now.

As he entered, he would notice a tanned man, standing in front him within the queue. The things he said amused Tenma to be honest, he complained to the waiter and forbade them to call him ‘sir’ because he was still a teenager. Not only that, he told the waiter to get him a large table and the best tea as well as to invite the next ten guests to join him in his table. With a chuckle, the moment the waiter wanted to relay the invitation, Tenma would lift his hand up, showing his palm before saying, “Is it possible for me to sit on a smaller table, milady? I am just planning to have a quick refreshment here.” Then after turning down the offer, he would turn his gaze to face the man with his bright smile, “I hope you don't mind that I am turning down the offer, kind Sir.”

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

The voice of a familiar face struck his ears. Not only that, but the word ‘sir’ as well. Neph wasn't livid, but he didn't want to be addressed like that so now his kindness was not going to be present. It was as if he didn't hear much else from the man, because of his small temper. “ Sir.. sir.. sir… “ Would mutter from his breath, with strong taps to the wooden table beneath him.

One of those moments where a large red marker would appear over the temple had taken Neph’s  head. “ Kindly decline? No, you must sit with me.“ Why would there definitely be a first reaction to his saying? Or possibly not considering the man he was talking to. From the taps, to finally looking up to the person he was talking too, Neph mouth would continue to run. “ Tenma you… you charming… snake of a teacher!! Sit please, how'd my sensei reach this far out?

These weren't Neph’s word however. No way could they be, he had never seen this tall, one eyed, robust gentleman. Yes, a gentleman. From his eyes, it was the only kind of presence he gave off, in the way he approached, and even carried himself. Distasteful thoughts started to brew from the teen, and a scrunched face showed it as well. His short assessment with his eyes stopped, as he spoke once more after he said his question.

Aseo’s actually took it upon himself to speak more through Neph. “ Tenma. My Sensei~ please enjoy this tea, and our reunion. Oh how, I missed familiar faces. “ Aseo such a sucker for his superiors even after his rebellious nature. The teen spoke as if it was time to reunite, but The poor man might feel confused about the situation at hand. Neph would be taken aback, as Aseo took control of their collective minds.

However the outcome of the man's decision, Neph would notice freshly brewed tea appearing on the table. He would wave his left hand over a seat encouraging him to sit, but even though Aseo's spoke the man might be feeling weird, and not even bother. For now they would collect a cup for themselves, and wait to hear more.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Hm?" The swordsman would raise his eyebrow, wondering if his refusal had upset this man. Not only that, he forced Tenma to sit with him with his words without even a single glance. The man was almost ready to just brush this off, this was not worth his time to get in a fight or to argue with a stranger, however it confused him when the man suddenly called his name and... suddenly changed? Besides, he called Tenma as a snake of a teacher? "Sensei?" The one eyed man would repeat that particular word, "Do I know you?" He would ask back. This stranger didn't ring a bell within his mind, among all of those he had helped or perhaps they could say, 'trained', there was no one that looked like him.

"Well, I apologize for being rude but since you knew my name, then I will take the offer to sit with you to enjoy the tea together." Tenma would beam the stranger with his bright smile before taking a seat. He would choose to sit right in front of the man, wanting to get a better look of his 'pupil'. "Now, enlighten me, kind Sir. I have a rather poor memory." Of course he was lying, but it was one of his way to socialize with someone. He would then wait for the man to reveal his own identity.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph's smile would widen as Tenma accepted his request at last. However, Neph wasn't in control of himself, it was just Aseo's greedy nature. His dominance took over, the mental control that Neph himself hadn't gotten yet, or possibly will if things continue on its own. “ Aseo, stop joyriding. You a**hole! ” Ran through his mind on repeat, but the one replying was Aseo once more.

Aseo: “ Neph just say what I tell you… not like you got a choice.

Aseo finally said in reply to Neph. Neph just accepting the disrespect, and bullying. “ Yes I know you. Tenma, my sensei~ one of many students I assume haha. ” He would say gleefully, but that wasn't the answer the man was probably looking for. “ I wish I could show you, but I also wish it wasn't too long of a story. Tea wouldn't even be long enough. ” His tone was quite discouraging. Neph was deflecting answering with what had truly happened to his student, but he might not even remember him. Maybe, just maybe Aseo’s idea would work.

Neph wanted to be done with this walk down memory lane, this man just seemed like a regular old superior. One that made sure you followed schedule, and was prompted. Aseo, had thought and now he would say. “ Would a small game of Tag remind you anything? With a man with long brown hair, almost a lady like skin, and an ocean blue eye? ” Saying that mouthful made him sick, and having to say all that narcissistic bastard was really a mess over one man.. Makes even him wonder if Aseo.. Nevermind he dropped the thought, and Taavetti laughed in the background. Hopefully, Tenma would get some recognition, or resemblance of Aseo in Neph. He would lightly sip some of the earlier arrived Tea during his time listening to Tenma, reply as well.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma's smile was still intact on his expression, however his one eye was gleaming coldly, like a piercing ice blade. He wondered about this man's identity, but it seemed like it was hard for the stranger to reveal himself. Usually that wouldn't bother the general, but this time, for some reason it bothered him. No, it wasn't like he was upset. But it felt like this man in front of him was stalling the time and he didn't really appreciate it, it made him more cautious of his surrounding now.

However when Tenma heard what the man said about a game of tag and a description of someone that fitted that one guy who the swordsman met before, the general would smile brighter. "What about him?" He would ask with a cunning smile, "I dont think you fit his description though. From the way you are talking, it felt like you are him but at the same time you are not." Tenma would help himself to pour tea into his cup as he continued, "I have all the time you'd need to explain to me on what is going on."

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yeah about him… “ Neph would jokingly say. Maybe the man would, but he was doubtful. Considering inside his head there was loud screaming, and laughter roaring. It didn't phase him, more so it made him nervous. Nervous like he would become embarrassed if he had full blown talked to himself. Aseo was running a fit about being remembered, and Taavetti couldn't help himself to laughing at the narcissistic man.

Neph got out his head with another sip of his tea , before placing it down, and putting his words together.  “ Hmmm… Well he seems happy to see a familiar face, and he has also talked through me to you. ” Pausing to pour himself some more tea after, Tenma. “ You must be of high rank in Kou. Strong facial features, noble-like gentleman manners, and sturdy posture… I.. no.. We must fight a man like this. ” Taavetti would say speaking through neph's mouth, it was a sort of angelic distortion in his voice when he spoke. “ Sensei~, unfortunate circumstances, I myself wasn't prepared for. A lot of shortcomings, and ...spears. ” Aseo would say through Neph, his tone deeper, and rough, but still teenagish that wouldn't think it was like that.

Neph thought this might be a lot for Tenma to quickly process, but three people were about to talk to him, so he himself hoped what he said wouldn't make it even more crazier. “  Sorry, to just meet you, and have Aseo.. a**o more like it.. haha! Barely spill to you what happened, but the mountains have been lovely. Just been us three. ” Neph, himself said to Tenma in his younger, squeaky but nice to the ears voice. “ Getting to know another person, and having to overcome a new being, life! It's crazy you know? like really mentally draining, but hey it's two others, so decisions aren't always bad ” Hitting a little rant, but somehow smiling and laughing at the end by taking away the negative, or he hoped. Neph was confused, but talking to Tenma slightly felt nice.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Usually the one eyed man would find it difficult to believe what this man in front of him had shared, another person talked through someone else? Tenma first thought it might be similar to how clairvoyance magic work, but it wasn't the case. He still remembered how Aseo Asehi behaved and in some minutes, this stranger behaved like him before he changed, seemingly had his soul shifted to another one. "I am no noble, in fact Aseo was really a noble, am I wrong? With his elegance and beautiful appearance, it would be hard to say he is not one." The swordsman laughed as he put his cup of tea on the table, enjoying the entertainment that was sitting in front of him.

"I understand. Whatever happened to you, I am glad you are here, even though within another form." He would pick up the tea pot and pour tea to the man's cup. "So how should I address you?"

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph would be staring directly at Tenma’s one eye. Darts from his head could be noticed too, considering he didn't want to stare much. “ Ahh you say Elegance, but I believe it's Arrogance ? He may be a noble, but he was a different beast hidden by monsters.  “ Talking about Aseo, while Aseo listened in his mind caused cold sweat to appear. He felt he didn't deserve this kindness, Tenma had given him. The emotion unfamiliar to him many that he hasn't truly inexperienced within himself only as Neph. Striking the teen in age, but a childish boy in mind emotions about genuine feelings wouldn't have made much difference. However it did on him, and he stumbled to gather an answer for what he was? He himself didn't know either, it was by chance how it happened really. None of the three could answer, but Aseo took it upon himself.

Ah this voice is more smoothing. Tenma, we are god’s carnage, and wraith. A holy seraphim. My rukh was blessed just like other faithful days, and now I stand before you. My Master, Mikazuki Tenma~. I'm pleased to meet you, again besides my savior, Merrze of Meridia~.  

Aseo spoke with his voice. Shifting his vocal chords easily as a talented body manipulator. Besides that talent, Neph had the talent of attracting many easily with his appearances, and thus he spilled their current alignments. But each of them had trust for Tenma so none stopped him from continuing talking.

We shall be addressed as Neph Axca. Homage to the other unfortunate soul to be fused.. haha. But the boy who you will talk to shortly, Neph is tad shy. Please take good care of him, sensei~

It's uncommon for Aseo to show his care in things , most of his care laid with his  vendetta against the Asehi. The fiery passion to end their lives, made Neph wonder as he watched through his eyes to see how Tenma would react. Giving a peace sign to Tenma, and smile as he took notice lastly to the man pouring them tea. " thank you, Tenma-nii " Saying back in his teenagish voice before staring to sip some tea.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma would laugh at the man's word, "Hahaha, well Elegance and Arrogance might be not so different after all. It is all depends on the people's eyes don't you think? Although I do only have one eye." He would point his finger to his eyepatch, making a joke of his covered eye. The swordsman would also stare back towards the man's glance, as if he was trying to peer deep inside the window of his soul.

The General would raise his eyebrow upon hearing another type of voice coming from the man and he thought it was quite unique and fascinating at the same time for someone to be able to do that. But as he listened to the man's words, trying to understand it quietly, he asked himself a questions. There was some words that was not quite familiar for him, but he was sure Noir would love to see this man and she would definitely have more knowledge and understanding about what was hidden within the man himself. But ignorant was a bliss, the one eyed man didn't really care to dig more into it. As long as it didn't drag him down, even if this man was a devil's child, he wouldn't really mind.

"Please, I don't think I am good enough to be your master to be honest." The swordsman would laugh it off, but he would be bowing his head for a second as soon as the man revealed how he wanted to be addressed. "I will do my best to take a good care of you, Neph." The man would then move his hand to touch his glass before lifting it up, as if he wanted to cheer with the seraphim. "A cup of tea shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent, agree?"

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph would slightly chuckle when Tenma pointed at his eye after his little joke. His comparison about arrogance, and elegance made him wonder if he truly didn't see it as the same given he was a high ranking official. But he wouldn't get so stuck up over the little stuff such as that, he was soon to leave this systematic country after dealing with his own problems. Neph would finally be done sipping his tea, so his response naturally followed.

" You're quite humble. Aseo spoke highly of your teachings so you have to be of many talented planet in the world. And the pleasure is mind to have you here, order what you like, Tenma-nii." The boy had spoke a lot, and never really got the chance to order some food for the table. Waving his hand up, and calling for the little lady to come back." We can bring in further friendship over some appetizers, and food. " : He quickly got her to bring food out to have as a appetizer. He would place in for a roasted turkey leg, and refill Tenma's cup of tea now to express his gratitude.

" I may not know if this is of your knowledge. But have you happened to have any news of the dungeon capturer from the civil war? " Neph was curious given Aseo barely survived, and miraculously blimped out of it. Hopefully Tenma, could further his knowledge.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“I can be full of pride when it is needed though, Neph. However there is a saying that pride comes before the fall. I guess I am not ready to face the fall. However, it was not my teaching that has to be praised, it is your hardwork and talent.” The swordsman would see his former student, well, he couldn't even call him his student to be honest. He was just helping him to train for some time and it was just a coincidence that his teaching was useful. As Neph called the waiter to order food, the swordsman would also place an order, “Please bring us Kekkei Village’s specialties and please put everything we’ve ordered on my tab.” He would smile brightly to the waiter before turning his gaze back to Neph. “I apologize for taking the tab, Neph. However, it is rude for the young ones to pay for their productives elders in Kou’s culture, it means you want to cut off the ties between the two of us. Well, it is the culture for family members of course, but I see you as a younger brother.” He would give a nod when Neph poured him a cup of tea, giving him a warm smile.

“Dungeon capturer?” Tenma would tilt his head to the side, “Well, to be honest I don't really have any news because I was busy with my responsibilities at that time. But I remember that there was a rumor of this mercenary group leader winning it.”

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was new to him, the praise for his hard work to thus get the abilities of his elders really left ifs impression on Neph. Tenma really had his way with words, as it almost made him blush. The tea cup had filled, and a stream of smoke wigled through the air spreading its lovely fragrance around as he placed the kettle back. Though the smell was great around, the boy deep down didn't give into the pleasures of praise while his other tasks were at hand for later dates. However his expression didn't grim as his eyes kept on Tenma, with a soft gentle tone. He almost got lost in his own gaze, sort of dissociating when the waiter came, and a little when Tenma took over the tab. “ Oh, No. It's okay. I must greet the customs well, if I'm to learn them later in the future. Please educate me well, Tenma-nii“ Came out almost instantly, as if it was rehashed. Kindness really still on him, but Tenma hadn't gone without reason behind his actions.

Yes, Aseo had thoughts about who won it. “ Neph said with a smile, and pucker too. “ How hard is tracking down a dungeon capturer, and mercenary? Not too difficult really? ” The world is vast, and Neph hadn't all the time to travel with his wings through this broken country, but rather go to Merridia.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With a chuckle, Tenma would tilt his head. He knew who won the dungeon, it was that blue haired lady who found alongside him in the civil war. She was well suited to be a dungeon conqueror based on the qualities the one eyed man saw within the woman, but he was not sure if he could reveal all of that to Neph. Besides, a little secret game wouldn't hurt...

"It is not hard, to be honest, some information digging could be done. Dungeon capturers are well respected and usually they would be famous. But why do you want to know about them?" His eye was filled with curiosity, but it seemed that it was time for him to go as his companion, Rui Li, approached the table. "Brother, I am afraid we have to go." She would say to the swordsman, but she would turn her head towards Neph and gave him a slight respectful nod.

With a sigh, the one eyed man would stand up. "I apologize for ending our pleasant meeting, Neph, there is some business that I have to attend." He would adjust his blazer as he continued to speak, "Our paths will cross again, brother. Now then, have a pleasant day." Tenma would give a firm pat on the man's back before heading out with a genuine smile on his face. Too bad he couldn't spend more time with Neph but the sudden meeting was quite fun.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum