Djedi Akhetiwn
D-Tier
D-Tier

Masar Almashrue
Tier: D
Class: Magician
Type: Offensive
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: User must be able to see the target and focus their staff, wand or focus on them.
Scaling: Damage
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10
Description:

One of Djedi's simplest and most effective spells, the magician channels Strength Magic through his magical focus and then swipes or thrusts it an opponent. A pathway is created between the staff and the target, allowing a projection of force capable of D-tier damage to travel up to 10m to hit a target. This projected force is visible as a 5cm diameter black orb.

Mashrue Fahum
Type: Supplementary
Requirements/Drawbacks: User must be able to see the target and focus their staff on them.
Scaling: Duration
Description:

Channeling Strength Magic through his staff and then pointing it an object up to 7m away, Djedi causes the object to be surrounded by several spiraling black rings. These rings vary in size depending on the object in question, starting at 75cm diameter and can go as large as 108cm in diameter for the largest objects the spell can affect although regardless of current size, the rings are 10cm thick. These rings act as a projection of force, surrounding the object and allowing Djedi to manipulate it for one post. Djedi can cause the object to lift up to 3m off the ground and move it within the 7m range as he pleases during the post. Living targets subjected to this spell can escape the projection by exerting C-tier force on it and breaking it to escape. Objects moving with less than C-tier force can also be 'caught' by this spell and manipulated so long as they are within the range of the spell. Objects weighing over 70kg or being larger in overall diameter than 5 meters are unable to be affected by this spell.

Dire Almashrue
Type: Defensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: User must be able to see the target and focus their staff on them.
Scaling: Defense
Description:

Placing both hands upon his magical focus and then pointing it at a point in space within 10m, Djedi uses a projection of force generated by his Strength Magic to create a 3m diameter barrier that is 12cm thick. By manipulating his staff, Djedi can move the barrier from it's point of creation to any area within the spell's range. This barrier can block D-tier damage and if not broken lasts one post before fading.

Alnabd Aljawiy
Type: Supplementary
Scaling: Range
Description:

Channeling Strength Magic towards a target within 5m and then utilizing it to project force against their body, Djedi is able to propel an object or person up to 5m in any direction at higher than normal speed. This can be utilized in unison with allies to boost them over obstacles or push an opponent into an attack, but because of the nature of the spell it does not inherently destabilize or unbalance those it is used on, thus targets can still move as normal during the effects.

Hadaf Qadhaf
Tier: C
Scaling: Damage
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20
Description:

Djedi initiates this spell by pointing his staff at an object up to 20m away and channeling Strength Magic towards it, creating a current of physical force that directly launches the initial target into another target within the spell's range. The current of force cannot move objects heavier than 80kg or larger than 5m in overall size and the initial object impacts the second for D-Tier damage to the second target. Though the initial target does not suffer any damage even if the first target is a living entity, both targets will be knocked off their feet and suffer Disorientation for a single post afterwards.

Last edited by Djedi Akhetiwn on 25/02/21, 09:01 pm; edited 5 times in total

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

You need dimensions on every spell. I.E. What size are the rings? How thick are they? Things of that nature.

Djedi Akhetiwn

Djedi Akhetiwn
D-Tier
D-Tier

I added in dimensions and sizes/etc where I didn't have any before, my apologies, I completely blanked adding those in when I was working on it before.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Tariq Almashrue
Scaling: Range
Description:

Channeling Strength Magic through his focus and directing it towards a target within 10m of himself, Djedi creates a simple force pathway that forces objects moving with no more than D-tier Strength or Damage along itself. This pathway is limited to objects or force of up to 2m in diameter as the pathway itself is no bigger than that size in width, and must connect two points in space with no more than a single curve. This means that Djedi can redirect objects from point a in a straight line with a single bend to point b, but cannot curve it more than once or hit multiple targets. Magical spells can be directed along this pathway just as physical objects, but they must contain a physical element; Therefore, Strength Magic and Light Magic are unable to be affected by this spell.

This spell is a bit much for the D tier, simply put it has too many functions. The curving is what does it. At C tier this would be accepted but do D tier spells keep in mind they are the basics of what magic can do.

Djedi Akhetiwn

Djedi Akhetiwn
D-Tier
D-Tier

That's completely fair, and I've removed the spell in question to something else I had in mind. Letm e know if I'm missing anything else.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

1/2. Everything looks good to me. Stand by for your 2/2

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hadaf Qadhaf: I don't see a description for this but everything is is 2/2

Djedi Akhetiwn

Djedi Akhetiwn
D-Tier
D-Tier

Sorry! During one of my edits I think I messed up and removed the description, my bad. I put the description back in.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved

Code:

[center][b][color=#752528]Masar Almashrue[/color][/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Magician
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] User must be able to see the target and focus their staff, wand or focus on them.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1
[b]Cost:[/b] 10
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
One of Djedi's simplest and most effective spells, the magician channels Strength Magic through his magical focus and then swipes or thrusts it an opponent. A pathway is created between the staff and the target, allowing a projection of force capable of D-tier damage to travel up to 10m to hit a target. This projected force is visible as a 5cm diameter black orb. [/list]

[center][b][color=#752528]Mashrue Fahum[/color][/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] User must be able to see the target and focus their staff on them.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Duration
[list]
Channeling Strength Magic through his staff and then pointing it an object up to 7m away, Djedi causes the object to be surrounded by several spiraling black rings. These rings vary in size depending on the object in question, starting at 75cm diameter and can go as large as 108cm in diameter for the largest objects the spell can affect although regardless of current size, the rings are 10cm thick. These rings act as a projection of force, surrounding the object and allowing Djedi to manipulate it for one post. Djedi can cause the object to lift up to 3m off the ground and move it within the 7m range as he pleases during the post. Living targets subjected to this spell can escape the projection by exerting C-tier force on it and breaking it to escape. Objects moving with less than C-tier force can also be 'caught' by this spell and manipulated so long as they are within the range of the spell. Objects weighing over 70kg or being larger in overall diameter than 5 meters are unable to be affected by this spell. [/list]

[center][b][color=#752528]Dire Almashrue[/color][/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] User must be able to see the target and focus their staff on them.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Defense
[list]
Placing both hands upon his magical focus and then pointing it at a point in space within 10m, Djedi uses a projection of force generated by his Strength Magic to create a 3m diameter barrier that is 12cm thick. By manipulating his staff, Djedi can move the barrier from it's point of creation to any area within the spell's range. This barrier can block D-tier damage and if not broken lasts one post before fading.[/list]

[center][b][color=#752528]Alnabd Aljawiy[/color][/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Scaling:[/b] Range
[list]
Channeling Strength Magic towards a target within 5m and then utilizing it to project force against their body, Djedi is able to propel an object or person up to 5m in any direction at higher than normal speed. This can be utilized in unison with allies to boost them over obstacles or push an opponent into an attack, but because of the nature of the spell it does not inherently destabilize or unbalance those it is used on, thus targets can still move as normal during the effects.[/list]

[center][b][color=#752528]Hadaf Qadhaf[/color][/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2
[b]Cost:[/b] 20

[list]
Djedi initiates this spell by pointing his staff at an object up to 20m away and channeling Strength Magic towards it, creating a current of physical force that directly launches the initial target into another target within the spell's range. The current of force cannot move objects heavier than 80kg or larger than 5m in overall size and the initial object impacts the second for D-Tier damage to the second target. Though the initial target does not suffer any damage even if the first target is a living entity, both targets will be knocked off their feet and suffer Disorientation for a single post afterwards.[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum