D-Tier
D-Tier

Solomon's Proxy wrote:Job Name: Big Game Hunter
Job Rank: B-Tier
Job Location: Plains
Job Rewards: 200xp/15000huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview:

A giant bird is terrorizing the caravan route out in the plains. It takes the horses of the caravan with it's claws and fly them to it's nest. The job post describes the bird as a terror of the sky. If you take the job you would have to track the bird and kill it and bring back its head to claim your pay.

Enemies:

Malachi’s week had been unforgivably boring. The administration still did not know how they would formerly educate him in the way they wanted. They would sit him in the library day in and day out to listen to a professor explain concepts of water magic he already mastered thanks to the forethought of his father. There was a particular scribe who was making an effort to convert several large magoi fundamental books into braille for him and once that finished he would have no choice but to attend a class like everyone else. He didn’t have the heart to tell her that he could already feel the slight indentations in parchment to read. Some were more heavy-handed than others but for the most part, all penmanship was regular. At the very end of re-scribed books was always the footnotes of the person who did the work, he was slowly being to recognize each person based solely on their pressure with a quill.

He made it a habit to lurk around the jobs and requests the office to listen in on anything that would be more fun than delivering a message or worse listening to another lecture from a dull professor who had no life in their work.

Someone interesting approaches. He thought as he looked off into the blackness. Their gate was purposful. It sounded firm, balanced, and strong. He would lend an ear to their conversation from across the room expectantly.

249/1000?

2Rainy Days [Job/Reserved] Empty Re: Rainy Days [Job/Reserved] 24/02/21, 12:23 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was that time of the month again, where she didn't feel like doing anything but she had to try and do something. Usually at the time like this, she would go to the board where they post any available requests and pick one that she thought would be an interesting one. "Good day, young miss. Diligent as usual, eh? Are you going to take some quests today?" Asked an old man who was cleaning near the board, someone who often saw Noir during his working time. He knew that she would either be in her dorm room, library or maybe a job board. The janitor was one of the many people who thought that Noir was a little bit stand out due to her stoic face, excellent score and also her 'assistant professor' title that she just received from the chancellor himself.

"Good day..." Noir would bow her head, giving respect towards the Janitor before answering his questions. "Yes, is there any new one?" Her answer would be answered with an excited 'yes' from the old man and he would point his wrinkly finger towards one particular quest. "A giant bird?" Noir would notice that she had to track down a giant creature that had been terrorizing the caravan route at The Plains. That would explain why there was a decrease of visitor at the Koval Manor, not many people was brave enough to use that route, there would be a big loss if they tried. It was surprising that the bird would steal their horses and left, flying to their nest bringing their own dinner. She wondered if it was hard for the wild animals to find food at The Plains now? Not only that, she wondered what if there was other wild animals as well that would do the exact same thing. The young magician probably just had to find out.

Noir would be using her magic carpet to go to The Plains, especially the caravan route and she would hide behind the bushes, trying to observe the bird first before she decide on how she want to do.

WC: 353/1500

Magoi:560/570
Stamina: 260/260

Skills & Item:

3Rainy Days [Job/Reserved] Empty Re: Rainy Days [Job/Reserved] 25/02/21, 01:55 am

Broodboy

Broodboy
D-Tier
D-Tier

Malchi felt an air of stoicism surround the female that contemplated what to do in front of the job board at the academy. The tone of the man adjacent her seemed familiar but more so than that more like admiration. She was clearly someone of import with a admirer who the young boy classified as pedestrian.

A bird could be fun.

He walked shallowly up to the young woman and painted an innocent look on his face. ”Eh excuse me, One-san. I couldn’t help but overhear you were about to take on a job and was wondering if you’d like some company? I have been assigned to practice my magic and help out around the school but no one seems to want a handicapped tag-a-long.”

He rubbed his hand through his unkempt hair as he studied the woman. Her magical aura was dense. He could feel the command she had over it just from the tension in the air. Her heartbeat was rythmic which either meant she was very particular and controlling or she was confident in her ability as a magician or maybe just in herself; perhaps both.

The inconspicuous janitor spoke up. ”Oh, you sure do know how to pick um, boyo. This here woman is one of the top ranked magicians in the school. Yur could learn a thing or two if she chose to mentor yah.” The impact of the mans words would hopefully guilt the woman into at the very least letting Malachi accompany her on the task.

Thank you for the help, Senpai.

518/1500

4Rainy Days [Job/Reserved] Empty Re: Rainy Days [Job/Reserved] 01/03/21, 11:25 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“One-san?” Noir tilted her head upon hearing that particular word coming from the stranger’s lips. As a curious creature, the magician wondered about that new word, she never heard it before… she assumed that this man might be a foreigner. Unfortunately for the stranger, it seemed that no one wanted to let him tag along and that made him unable to practice his own magic. Well, that was not good. Magic was something that had to be practiced from time to time due to its complicated nature, so perhaps Noir could give him a chance to let him finish his assignment.

After taking several seconds thinking while her golden eyes stared sharply right into the stranger’s, Noir would nod. “I understand, that had to be inconvenient for your training. I don't mind if you come with me.” The girl was curious about another thing, but before she could ask, she heard the Janitor say something to the man. He mentioned that she was one of the top ranked magicians in the school and that the man could learn something under her mentoring. Well, that was a little bit embarrassing for Noir to hear to be honest. She didn't think she was that good… and she never really trained anyone either. “I just love magic. I am not that good.” She would say to the janitor before focusing her gaze towards the man back, “My name is Noir, please make your acquaintance. Since the place will be located at the Plains, we can fly there by using my flying carpet.”

If the man agreed to use her flying carpet, Noir would then walk towards the nearby window, just a few steps from where they were standing at the moment. She would climb the window and she would infuse some of her magoi to the magic item as if she was giving it life. With a careful step, the magician would step on it and take a seat before turning her back and motioning the stranger to join her. “Shall we go?”

WC: 698/1500

Magoi: 560/570
Stamina: 260/260

items:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum