A-Tier
A-Tier

replacing:

Rune: Chain
Tier: D-tier
Class: Magician
Type:Supplementary
Range:Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks:It requires the user to write the Death Kanji with black rukh and speak the activation command ‘lock.
Scaling:Projectiles
Sustain:0
Cooldown:1 post
Cost:10 magoi
Description:

Neph writes black rukh into a ‘death kanji‘s’, and places it in the air around his target within a 15m range.  Commanding the black rukh to ‘lock’ his target, the kanji changes into a shooting chain, traveling 5m towards limbs to wrap around, and restrict said limb for 1 post.  Strength above ‘ d-tier ‘ breaks the chain.

Rune: Sickle Cell
Tier:D-tier
Type:Offensive
Range:Short
Requirements/Drawbacks:It requires the user to write the Faith Kanji with red, and white rukh. Speaking the activation command ‘rot’.
Scaling:Damage
Sustain:0
Cooldown:1 post
Cost:10 magoi
Description:

Neph writing red rukh into the ‘faith kanji’ creating, and placing it on his left hand. By saying ‘rot, he can release a football sized skull of scorching heat from himself towards one target. Dealing ‘d-tier’ damage to whichever limb is hit.

Rune: Ouroboros
Tier: D-tier
Type: Supplementary
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks:It requires the user to write the heavenly kanji, and say the command ‘void’.
Scaling: Damage
Sustain: 0
Cooldown: 1 post
Cost: 10 magoi
Description:

Neph writes black rukh into the ‘heavenly kanji’, creating gravity magic, placing it 20m around in the environment. By saying ‘void’, the kanji implodes becoming a black sphere of force, generating a strong gravitational wave across the ground 5m, and 4m through the air above. Affecting those around it, including the caster , with a d-tier stun for one post. strength above d-tier release them from the stun.

Last edited by Neppy on 10/02/21, 09:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

2revamping thread 2~ Empty Re: revamping thread 2~ 10/02/21, 02:39 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rune: Chain

I believe it's a typo but in your Requirements / Drawbacks, it says red rukh instead of black rukh.

Just for clarification, does the chain come out of the death kanji? If so, I'd just make that a bit clearer.

Rune: Sickle Cell

I believe this ability would need to be at least B Tier to utilize combination magic. Don't change it to B Tier just yet until I get full confirmation. Just keep it in mind just in case.

As it is now, keep in mind that for a D Tier ability, you would need to choose between damage or dizziness. Alternatively, you can make it a C Tier ability to allow the split effects in which both would stay at D Tier.

Rune: Ouroboros

Same as above. I believe this ability would need to be at least B Tier to utilize combination magic. Don't change it to B Tier just yet until I get full confirmation. Just keep it in mind just in case.

As it is now, the area of effect the ball explodes into can't be selective. If it implodes, it'll affect everyone in the vicinity. Which is fine, if you were worried about that.

A stun and disorientation is two separate effects. Just like above, you'd have to choose one or the other. Alternatively, make it a C Tier ability or higher.

Paralyze / Stun: Prevents the use of limb use for the duration, with 1 Limb at D-tier, two at C-tier, three at B-tier and full body at A-tier.

Disorientation / Confusion: Causes those under the effect to react slower in character or have trouble performing actions as efficiently.

As a side note, we did add status effects in a recent update inside the Ability Systems that are worth taking a gander at.

3revamping thread 2~ Empty Re: revamping thread 2~ 10/02/21, 09:34 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

edited

4revamping thread 2~ Empty Re: revamping thread 2~ 11/02/21, 11:58 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yea looks good to me, 1/2 Since Diana didnt post 1 1/2